Harry O Productions Reviews

231 | Las Vegas, NV

231 Reviews for Harry O Productions

1 User photo

Harry O Productions 1

Harry O is great. He meet with us and expained how he could help us with our big day. We booked him 6 months before our wedding, he kept in touch with us up to the wedding day. We choose Emcee Jazz for our wedding. Jazz was great, he kept the wedding reception running smoothly. They were great. I would highly recommend Harry O!!

Sent on 04/18/2015

Jessica · Married on 03/28/2015

Amazing!! So personable and very professional! Harry made our experience absolutely PERFECT!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Brittney · Married on 03/21/2015

So happy we used Harry for our wedding!

Sent on 09/17/2017
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 11/15/2014

Wow! If you are looking for a DJ who knows how to get anyone up on the dance floor (in our wedding the youngest on the dance floor was 18 months and the oldest was 86) to have fun dancing the night away, then we highly recommend Jazz (from Harry “O” Productions). He was energetic, creative, friendly, talented and well organized. Harry, the owner of “Harry” productions, is diligent, thorough and reliable. Upon getting ready for our Big Day, my husband and I met a few times with Jazz and Harry to share ideas, put together a detailed timeline of how we wanted our whole day to go, and Harry made sure to keep in contact with our wedding coordinator at Canyon Gate Country Club. On our wedding day, 11.15.2014, everything ran smoothly. Jazz had every guest on the dance floor for 5 hours straight. We had so much fun! The wedding was flawless. We were so pleased. We highly recommend Harry “O” productions and Jazz as a DJ. We are so grateful for them!

Sent on 11/22/2014

nicole · Married on 11/04/2014

he did a spectacular job at reading the crowd and tailored the music to the mood of the guests. his timing was impeccable and made our wedding that much more enjoyable.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Candice · Married on 10/25/2014

We love Harry O Productions! They are such nice guys. Harry O and team were recommended to us by one of our other vendors, and we are so glad to have had them provide the music and entertainment for our special day. We initially met with Harry and he went over the different packages and services they offered. He answered all our questions, gave us insightful feedback - he knows his stuff! For the wedding we had Emcee Jazz on the microphone and DJ Joey D on the turntables. Jazz was great! He met with us a few weeks before the wedding to go over details and to study the pronunciation of the bridal party names (which were not easy at all). Let me tell you that he perfected those bridal party last names! Harry got in touch with us the week before the wedding to confirm our song choices. DJ Joey D was awesome! He provided the perfect soundtrack to our day. Great mix of our song choices. Jazz was a class act. Many wedding emcees have the tendency to "overdo" it, but he was just perfect. He made the events flow so naturally. Thank you guys so much for the memories!

Candice and Aries

Sent on 01/17/2015

Clarissa · Married on 10/24/2014

We were pretty anxious a few weeks before the wedding and how to plan the events of the night and what was supposed to happen during the reception. He helped us plan it and made sure to keep a copy of the events on his ipad for the night.

Harry O relieved all our anxieties! He is super organized with his google documents and communicating with all our other vendors. He has a very upbeat personality and a wonderful MC voice! He kept the night alive. He really valued our input and taste of music and gave us great suggestions. He is super generous with his time, friendly and very professional.

We would recommend him 100%!

Sent on 01/25/2015

Beth · Married on 10/14/2014

Harry is an awesome DJ and was wonderful to work with! Our friends couldn't say enough good things about him and still comment on how much they loved the music at our wedding. Thanks so much Harry!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Alexandra · Married on 10/12/2014

DJ Harry O did a phenomenal job! We had so much fun! He was on professional, prepared and even took the time to sit down with us and go over our timeline as well as our music requests. Not only did he keep the wedding flowing seamlessly, he kept everyone on the dance floor all night! We would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/26/2014

I knew how important a good DJ was in making a wedding fun, yet having it run smoothly. After meeting Jazz for coffee, I was confident that he was the man for the job!

Harry O was amazing pre-wedding calling me to discuss the timeline, theme, music preferences etc, and creating a cool song list.

On the day Jazz was amazing. He made sure everything ran smoothly, and made sure everyone was on the same page (wedding planner, photographer, videographer, vendors etc). He was personable and approachable, and kept everyone on the dance floor all night long.

I would thoroughly recommend these guys for your wedding day!!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Lauren · Married on 09/27/2014

Choosing a DJ was a BIG deal for both me and my husband. We both have been to our fair share of weddings and we knew we did not want the "typical wedding DJ" - we wanted something more than that. Although we wanted to keep some wedding traditions incorporated into our night, we wanted to have fun and we wanted our guests to have fun. We didn't want an MC to just talk on the microphone all night long or have a DJ just play tracks that are played at every wedding. After the first conversation I had with Harry, I knew right away he was different than the typical wedding DJ. Unfortunately, Harry was already booked, but he has Alan & Joey D. on his team that he recommended to me. He scheduled a phone conference so I could get to know them and have an understanding of what they could offer to me. Needless to say, we booked with them within the next few days. A few weeks before the wedding, Harry and Alan called me and we created a specific timeline. For any bride out there that is very organized and detailed, this was like my dream come true. Not only did we create this timeline, but on my wedding day - Alan made sure we stuck to this timeline the best we could and the wedding flowed just the way I wanted it to. He was truly incredible. Joey D. played ALL the right songs at the right moment and my guests all had so much fun and we received SO many compliments on how great the DJ was. The dance floor was always packed! They are truly worth every dollar and thank you SO much for giving us exactly what we wanted for wedding music on our wedding day. You guys are awesome!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Nicole · Married on 09/13/2014

We had DJ Jazz from Harry O Productions and he was amazing! He embraced our Harry Potter themed wedding and chose music to complement it so well. He knows how to keep a crowd going and everything went seamlessly. He arrives early and the DJ set up is modern. We also added on Harry O's Photo Booth package which was a huge hit! The photo booth has an attendant who is there to take the photos and prints as many copies as your guests want. Amazing experience and service.

Sent on 11/08/2014

Caitlin · Married on 08/30/2014

We were married on 8/30/2014 and could not have been more pleased with the service provided by Harry “O”!

Harry met with us several months prior to the wedding to discuss our musical preferences and how we envisioned our special day. He continued to communicate with us in the months following our first meeting and created a wedding day timeline, which was perfectly in sync with the catering timeline.

Harry provided music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and our reception. Our venue required him to have equipment on three floors. He was set up for our entire event hours in advance and was familiar with the acoustics of each floor of the venue. Harry has a fantastic sense of timing and the auditory capabilities of his equipment.

We were even more impressed with how energetic and engaging Harry was at our reception. He got on the dance floor and danced with our guests! Our guests had a wonderful time and we have received a number of compliments about Harry's music selections. He is a true entertainer, professional, and his passion/excellence is undeniable!

Sent on 09/24/2014

I recently used Harry O for our wedding and he did an amazing job! He did various genres for each part of our evening. During Cocktail hour he did smooth/loungy music and we hired a sax player through him to jam during it. During our dinner hour he did classic sinatra and then dancing he did everything we wanted! I felt like he truly listened to what we asked for; a mix of old school and new school + we didn't want any song played in its entirety really. He transitioned into each song better than most club djs and all of the guests loved him. I wish i would have told him not to take guest requests but that is my fault, he was just making everyone happy! He really created a great party atmosphere but didn't make it about him like i have seen other DJs do. Harry was awesome and I would recommend him to anyone planning any event or wedding.

Sent on 07/31/2014

Crystal · Married on 06/22/2014

Harry was a fantastic DJ! My guests were equally impressed with his skills. The thing about Harry that stood out the most was his professionalism, his willingness to work with you on your music selections, and his overall personality. I highly recommend him for any event.

Sent on 07/07/2014
  • Vegas Style

Casey · Married on 06/08/2014

From our first conversation, I knew Harry was the DJ for us. He took the time to answer all my questions and I could feel his enthusiasm and dedication right from the get go.

Harry takes major pride in what he does, his equipment is top of the line and his technical knowledge and adaptability are fantastic. Harry is a true professional… and a ton of fun!! We had a small wedding of about 50 guests, just our closest friends and family, who flew in from all over Canada. We had everyone from babies to grandparents and they all loved the music, and Harry! At one point he even had us all doing an Irish line dance, it was hilarious and our guests absolutely loved him.

Harry came highly recommended, so our expectations were high… he exceeded them.

This is how my husband describes him: “Harry -- truly artistic, obviously doing something he loves.”

Don’t even hesitate to book him, on paper he is few dollars more than some other DJs, but the value he brings is priceless!

Sent on 09/25/2014

In planning our wedding, I was told how important the DJ is in making sure the wedding runs smoothly and in getting the crown excited and dancing. Harry O was phenomenal at both and I was complimented on how great he was. I HIGHLY recommend him! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Sent on 05/12/2014

Margaret · Married on 04/06/2014

Harry O was absolutely the best DJ possible for our wedding on April 5. We were a "hands off" sort of couple with no real idea about how we wanted our day to go or the tone of the wedding / reception. Well - not a problem because after a few online / video-chat meetings with us Harry orchestrated the PERFECT wedding and reception. He also contacted our wedding coordinator and photographer to make sure they were all on the same page so that our wedding could run as smoothly as possible with as little stress as possible for me and my now husband. At the end of the night people were asking me how long I had known Harry, like he was a really good friend of ours, not just our DJ. He really knows how to play to the crowd (and all ages) so the ENTIRE reception people were up and dancing. And when someone was really busting it out on the dance floor, he would clear the floor so people could take notice - super fun. My family and friends said they have never seen a better wedding DJ or had such a great time at a wedding. You really couldn't ask for anything more. Also he was willing to work with us on our limited budget. All around the best DJ in Las Vegas, and probably the continental US. AMAZING!

Sent on 04/16/2014

Jacqulyn · Married on 03/31/2014

Harry did a spectacular job with our destination wedding. It's often worrisome planning an event when you can't physically meet with your vendors. Harry and I used Skype to communicate 'in person' and he did all he could to make sure at felt as at ease as a soon to be bride could be!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Jaime · Married on 03/15/2014

I could not have asked for a better DJ than Harry O. I am so glad we booked him. All I wanted for my reception was for it to be "a big party" and that's what I got. Everyone loved the music and couldn't stop singing and dancing. I would definitely recommend Harry to anyone who wants a grey reception

Sent on 03/25/2014

Tiantian · Married on 10/19/2013

It was a stroke of luck that we got to work with Harry "O" Productions. We managed to hire them after our original DJ cancelled on us and they had a cancellation on their end... and the luck didn't end there - working with Harry and DJ Jazz (who was the DJ at our event) was leading up to and including our big day.

Harry was careful to ensure that we had a video conference call with himself and Jazz to not only make us more comfortable working with them but also to clarify the logistics of the event from timeline to music and even pronunciation of everyone's names. We even had a special request for our first dance where we started with karaoke and then danced. Harry was able to mix us a version of our song and provided microphones that could make this happen.

Harry and his family came and set up the equipment the day before our wedding to make sure that things would go smoothly on the day and Jazz even came by to get a lay of the land and get more comfortable MCing our event. All the preparation paid off as our event from ceremony to reception was a huge hit! Jazz kept things moving as they needed to and kept the dance floor hot with our guests' requests.

Sent on 11/24/2013

Tyler · Married on 09/28/2013

DJ HarryO is a must have for any wedding in Las Vegas. He is a total professional as a DJ and MC. He will help you manage your timeline and is able to provide music for any request. Should you have any questions, he is very responsive no matter how far ahead of your wedding. All the guest at our wedding were dancing from start to finish. We had many compliments on how lively the DJ kept it and even had friends ask for his contact info for their planning. He also kept us perfectly on time which I greatly appreciated. Most importantly, he delivered a great atmosphere and made it a truly fun and memorable night.

Sent on 10/31/2013

Michelle · Married on 08/08/2013

Best of the Best! We had so much fun in our wedding, all of our guests went on the dance floor and had a great time! DJ Harry was professional and well equipped, he was able to load up Chinese songs from a random request. Yes, DJ Harry is at the higher price point, but his work is worth every penny of yours. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Susan · Married on 07/27/2013

LOVE LOVE LOVE DJ Harry. I am from out of town and had only 2 months to plan my wedding in vegas. I chose the Mandarin Oriental as my venue and was expecting roughly 100 guests. I envisioned a swanky affair and wanted a cool DJ with a sexy Sax player who could freestyle alongside him. DJ Harry never had this requested before, but within minutes of chatting with him on the phone, he was able to source an INCREDIBLE sax player (who plays regularly at the Bellagio) at a very reasonable rate. I knew right then and there he was my man. I love people who can get things done! Needless to say, the night was AMAZING. DJ Harry was able to seamlessly fuse together our eclectic mix of soulful house, r&b and banghara - there was never dull moment on the dancefloor. And the Sax player was the icing on the cake! Our guests are still raving about how cool the combo was. DJ Harry was professional and organized from start to finish and will go above and beyond to make your day as fun and effortless as possible!

Sent on 08/08/2013

Samanta · Married on 07/19/2013

HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND DJ HARRY "O" for your event!!!
    He was exactly what we hoped for, but didn't expect. As two very busy individuals planning a destination wedding, my husband and I couldn't afford to worry about all the details...lucky for us, Harry took care of them. He was very accommodating, professional and took time to learn our style by asking the right questions. We also utilized his photo booth services and would highly recommend them to anyone; this is an excellent addition to any event. If you're looking for someone who really knows his music, has a natural talent for entertaining and puts his customers' needs at the top of the list, give him a call... we're sure you won't regret it.

Samanta S., Married in Vegas July 19, 2013