Harry O Productions Reviews

238 Reviews for Harry O Productions

• Elly

Elly Futryk · Married on 11/08/2019

Completely Amazing!

Harry O was incredible for our wedding! He knows how to keep the party going all night! Everyone had the best time! Thank you Harry O!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Nahin · Married on 10/27/2019

Harry kept the party going!

Working with Harry was a dream. From first meeting him I knew he was the right pick. He was so easy to talk to and super responsive whenever I had questions! He even reached out to me a few times to make sure everything was going well and if I needed anything. He really went above and beyond! Our guests had so much fun and even told us it was the most fun wedding that they’ve been to. The dance floor was packed, he really knew how to read the room and keep the party going. We couldn’t have done it without you, Harry! Thanks for everything!

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Jiwon

Jiwon · Married on 10/26/2019

Harry O is the BEST

We not only invited Harry to be our DJ on our special day, but he was also in charge of our dance floor, up lightings, and our first dance. We were so happy to have Harry as our DJ because his performance as DJ is simply the best. Basically he lead our entire reception time both as a DJ and a MC. Everything was so smooth and everyone at our wedding had such a great time! Since we also knew that Harry has his previous dancing career, so we asked him to help us to choreograph our first dance. He’s given us some great choreography ideas and we had such a fun time practicing in his studio. He made sure to consider what’s the best for us as a non-dancer 😆 and our dance came out very natural and romantic, AND PERFECT. We highly recommend Harry O for both DJ and First dance choreographer and all the other great preparations he had done for us!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Kayla · Married on 10/12/2019

Great service!

Great DJ/MC team! Excited to work with them in October!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Donna

Donna Del Giudice · Married on 10/11/2019

Out of this world on service and talent

We got married in October 2019 and used Harry O for our DJ services. Harry was amazingly organized, professional, enthusiastic and fantastic to work with as we were planning our wedding. Joey and Alan were our DJ and MC, and what a fabulous job they did!! Joey kept the dancefloor full from start to finish, while Alan made sure the night kept to plan and ran smoothly. They did a wonderful job and I cannot recommend them enough!! They are seriously the best in the business!! Thanks boys x

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Dayna

Dayna Nelson · Married on 10/04/2019

Harry O DJ was awesome

If you want an upbeat well organized event hire this guy! He took the time to answer all of my questions and we even met in person before my event . He was very helpful and had many wonderful suggestions as to how the night would go .He put together an event plan and had many suggestions on Music for different moments also all of my requests replayed and everything flowed very smoothly:)

Sent on 11/01/2019

Colleen Bates · Married on 05/10/2019

Dj for our wedding at the Tropicana

Harry and his team were amazing and over the top. So incredibly kind and accommodating. Wish I could relive the whole day!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 11/10/2018

We absolutely LOVED Harry O as our DJ!

Harry O was AMAZING!!!!!! Booking a good DJ was a top priority for my destination wedding in Las Vegas. We are from Ohio and booked all of our vendors by word of mouth. We could not have chosen a better professional for our big day! With only 50 guests, I was nervous that we’d have an empty dance floor but Harry kept the party going all night long!! I didn’t want to leave to go to the bathroom because I was afraid I’d miss the next song! He was simply the best. We still can’t stop raving about him. If you’re on the fence, click “book” right now! Thank you, Harry!!!!!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Linly

Linly · Married on 11/03/2018

Harry O kept the party going!!

Harry was the best DJ!! He was great throughout the reception, from the grand entrance to the last song! He knew exactly how to stay on schedule and kept the beginning of the reception (first dance, speeches, etc) moving at the perfect pace to allow maximum dancing time. The second open dancing started Harry got the dance floor packed and it stayed packed until the LAST SONG! I had a handful of people begging me to extend the reception out so the party could keep going! I had the most fun night of my life and a lot of it was because Harry’s music selections were the best!! Thank you so so much Harry!!

Sent on 11/28/2018

katelyn · Married on 10/06/2018

Harry was the perfect DJ and emcee! I’m pretty picky and was even more so since my wedding was destination, but Harry did not disappoint. He was so pleasant and helpful throughout the entire process (I asked a lot of questions). He really knew how to capture the vibe of ever moment -classy, sweet, and then party of course ;) The night flowed seamlessly, and he had a big part of it. Totally recommend him and happy to chat with any bride who has specific questions!

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Alana

Alana · Married on 09/29/2018

Your best wedding choice yet

Planning a wedding can be super stressful, but I can honestly say that working with Harry and his team made the whole process easy and fun! We used Harry for his DJ services, photo booth, day of coordination, photography and videography. Using one vendor for most of our services made everything so simple. He even gave us suggestions for our venue and florists too. Harry and his team were professional and super on the ball with everything. As much as I like to be in control, I was able to leave everything to him and his team to handle the day of the wedding and not have to be involved with any last minute issues.

Here's reviews of each service:
    DJ - Harry was great at emceeing throughout the reception and keeping the crowd dancing all night. He even joined in on dancing to keep up the momentum. He was super responsive when I asked for a special song during the reception and gave special shout outs to family and friends that I had requested. It was incredible!

Photography - Marcella and her assistant were great in working with us for photos both at our hotel and then various locations before the wedding. She had some great ideas for first look locations at our hotel and they were even better than we'd hoped. She was super responsive and made sure we got all the shots we wanted, including a huge group shot of all our friends at the reception.

Videography- I was blown away by the quality of the video. I did not want an overly emotional video, but rather something with energy showing the fun of the event. The editing was fantastic and I couldn't be happier. It was also such a fun experience for the filming, because the way they set up the shots with lighting and various camera angles felt almost like we were on a reality show. Super professional and they got great footage.

Day of coordination - Julie and her assistant were awesome. Julie was super helpful with ideas leading up to the wedding and she was exactly the type of person you'd want for this role: professional, super responsive, organized, creative. She was just fantastic to work with.

Photo Booth - Everyone looked our photo booth and having someone there helping with the guest photo book made it so easy for our guests. Having all those photos ready to go that night and in the book, made it our first wedding souvenir and such a special reminder of our night.

Working with Harry and our team was our best choice, he even suggested our amazing wedding venue to us, so yeah, we had an amazing experience with him. Before we planned our wedding we talked to numerous friends for suggestions and no one really loved their vendors....well we did! The prices for services were super reasonable and it was so nice working Harry O Productions.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Samantha · Married on 08/11/2018

I had an amazing experience working Harry O! He was completely on point with our music vibe and had our guests dancing until the very last minute! He was extremely accommodating and easy to work with! He also had the most amazing white dance floor that everyone just loved!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Victoria · Married on 07/18/2018

Myself and Paul were recommended your services by our wedding planner. Choosing a DJ was one of the most difficult decisions for us as music is very important to us as a couple but you really made the whole process very easy.

On the day of the wedding we had Joey as our DJ and Alan as the MC for the ceremony and reception and they made sure the day flowed perfectly and kept everyone on the dance floor, they are a credit to your company. We had some more unusual requests for my processional and both of our walk back up the aisle(Another One Bites the Dust) but they ensured it all went without a hitch at that the quality of the music was excellent.

We cant recommend Harry O productions enough, they were excellent a responding and the music sheet sent for us made sure the music for the day was organized and all ran smoothly.

Thank you so much Harry for making sure we had the whole place up dancing!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Marissa Godorov · Married on 06/30/2018

Best DJ I could have ever asked for!

Harry was extremely patient and understanding with our requests for not only fun wedding music, but in being the mc for a crazy wedding game we played. He was kind, and involved. We would work with him again!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Tony · Married on 05/26/2018

Can't recommend Harry highly enough. He met with us up front and asked what type of music we wanted, if we had any requests, or any songs we definitely did not want to play. He coordinated our walk out music (the bridal party) and our first dance perfectly. During the reception he read the room and kept everyone on the dance floor all night. Harry has a great personality and will certainly add to your wedding experience. Also, the uplights are completely worth it, they make the whole room pop while the music plays. The cost below is a guess, we had the DJ all included.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Megan · Married on 05/04/2018

I have to say that the music selection for my wedding ceremony and reception did not come easily to me. It was one of things that I kinda put off to the last minute, but Harry O did a great job addressing my concerns with the reception music selection and was able to bring a wide range of generations to dance floor at our reception.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Vivian · Married on 04/07/2018

Alan and Joey were amazing at our wedding! Alan did a fantastic job emceeing the reception and keeping everything on track. And Joey definitely kept the party going. We had a wide range of ages among our guests, and everyone seemed to enjoy the music selection. Harry O Production also provided uplighting for the reception and we couldn't be happier with how amazing it looked. It made the ballroom look so much more intimate and romantic. We definitely recommend Harry O. They did such a great job and made my wedding vision a reality.

Sent on 04/14/2018

Kirsti · Married on 04/07/2018

I had my wedding at the JW Marriott in Las Vegas, and we were lucky enough to have Harry O Productions host and coordinate our wedding. Harry was our DJ and was very professional and fun! He was on top of everything and knew exactly how to keep the party going. Our day-of coordinator, Julie, was amazing and exceeded our expectations! They both made our wedding absolutely perfect. I also booked Harry’s photo booth service, which was excellent too. I 100% recommend Harry O Productions!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Lori · Married on 01/05/2018

Harry O is the best DJ around. But more than that, he along with Julee, his wedding coordinator, were there every step of the way. They made my daughters wedding a breeze. They both go above and beyond to make the whole experience fun and easy. They are very professional and end up being your friend. Can’t say enough...they are the best!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Shelbie · Married on 11/11/2017

Harry did such an amazing job for my wedding!!! He communicated with us from the beginning all the way until after the wedding!! He even got us a video of a surprise dance my in laws did for us. Kept the party going and knew when to get the crowd back to the dance floor!! Amazing for the photo booth as well

Sent on 11/19/2017

Shelbie · Married on 11/11/2017

Harry was amazing from the day I contacted him to see if he was available for my wedding. He always stayed in contacted with us and did meet in person and phone conferences. He was well organized and the day of the wedding everything was perfect and he could read the crowd and worked it well! The photo booth was fun and amazing too!!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Hannah · Married on 10/01/2017

I cannot recommend Harry enough, he was amazing from start to finish, everyone should use Harry as their wedding DJ and MC! He chatted with us (via FaceTime as we are from the UK) was quick to respond to any questions we had, we chose to use his service of uplighting which I would highly recommend, the lights really enhanced the room of the reception. He sent us a spreadsheet for us to complete with any songs we wanted to hear during the reception and dinner, we chose our ceremony music and we could continually update the spreadsheet up until the day of the wedding! Harry went above and beyond to make the day so much fun, he got everyone on the dancefloor and all of our guests came away and said what a great DJ he was.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Danielle · Married on 09/30/2017

If you are reading this, and you are thinking about hiring Harry O to DJ your wedding, stop, and hit the “Hired” button right now!!! Harry O went above and beyond my husband and I’s expectations. From the moment we met him we knew that Harry understood our vision and new exactly what we wanted. He stayed in contact with us made sure that we had everything we needed and listened to everything that we said. Harry and my husband even surprised me with a special song my husband wrote for our first dance. Not only did harry have the energy that our wedding needed, he made sure that all 100 guests were out on that dance floor from the time open dancing began until the night ended. He even had to kick us off The dance floor because it was such an amazing night. I can’t think Harry O enough for bringing the energy and the professionalism and making our wedding the ultimate success. He is truly the best and not only does my review speak for him but all 200 of them say the same thing! Don’t look any further Harry is your guy!

Harry, thank you so much for everything!! Because of you, our night was absolutely perfect! We love you! Love Mario and Danielle

Sent on 10/30/2017

Mark · Married on 09/16/2017

Harry was incredible! He was very reassuring when we met with for the feel he was going to give our wedding as a DJ/MC and he delivered to perfection. People were dancing all night and absolutely loved the music!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Brittany · Married on 07/07/2017

We had the pleasure of working with Harry O on our choreographed first dance routine! It was such a fun experience! We came to him with four completely random songs that did not seem like they would go together, but Harry spent hours cutting pieces of them to make them flow together seamlessly. He choreographed everything to fit us so perfectly. Our guests RAVED over how amazing the routine was and how perfect the song choices were. Thank you so much Harry O for helping to create a piece of our wedding experience that we will remember forever!

Sent on 07/17/2017