Harry O Productions Reviews

229 | Las Vegas, NV

229 Reviews for Harry O Productions

• Angela

Angela · Married on 11/10/2018

We absolutely LOVED Harry O as our DJ!

Harry O was AMAZING!!!!!! Booking a good DJ was a top priority for my destination wedding in Las Vegas. We are from Ohio and booked all of our vendors by word of mouth. We could not have chosen a better professional for our big day! With only 50 guests, I was nervous that we’d have an empty dance floor but Harry kept the party going all night long!! I didn’t want to leave to go to the bathroom because I was afraid I’d miss the next song! He was simply the best. We still can’t stop raving about him. If you’re on the fence, click “book” right now! Thank you, Harry!!!!!

• Linly

Linly · Married on 11/03/2018

Harry O kept the party going!!

Harry was the best DJ!! He was great throughout the reception, from the grand entrance to the last song! He knew exactly how to stay on schedule and kept the beginning of the reception (first dance, speeches, etc) moving at the perfect pace to allow maximum dancing time. The second open dancing started Harry got the dance floor packed and it stayed packed until the LAST SONG! I had a handful of people begging me to extend the reception out so the party could keep going! I had the most fun night of my life and a lot of it was because Harry’s music selections were the best!! Thank you so so much Harry!!

katelyn · Married on 10/06/2018

Harry was the perfect DJ and emcee! I’m pretty picky and was even more so since my wedding was destination, but Harry did not disappoint. He was so pleasant and helpful throughout the entire process (I asked a lot of questions). He really knew how to capture the vibe of ever moment -classy, sweet, and then party of course ;) The night flowed seamlessly, and he had a big part of it. Totally recommend him and happy to chat with any bride who has specific questions!

Samantha · Married on 08/11/2018

I had an amazing experience working Harry O! He was completely on point with our music vibe and had our guests dancing until the very last minute! He was extremely accommodating and easy to work with! He also had the most amazing white dance floor that everyone just loved!

Victoria · Married on 07/18/2018

Myself and Paul were recommended your services by our wedding planner. Choosing a DJ was one of the most difficult decisions for us as music is very important to us as a couple but you really made the whole process very easy.

On the day of the wedding we had Joey as our DJ and Alan as the MC for the ceremony and reception and they made sure the day flowed perfectly and kept everyone on the dance floor, they are a credit to your company. We had some more unusual requests for my processional and both of our walk back up the aisle(Another One Bites the Dust) but they ensured it all went without a hitch at that the quality of the music was excellent.

We cant recommend Harry O productions enough, they were excellent a responding and the music sheet sent for us made sure the music for the day was organized and all ran smoothly.

Thank you so much Harry for making sure we had the whole place up dancing!

Marissa Godorov · Married on 06/30/2018

Best DJ I could have ever asked for!

Harry was extremely patient and understanding with our requests for not only fun wedding music, but in being the mc for a crazy wedding game we played. He was kind, and involved. We would work with him again!

Tony · Married on 05/26/2018

Can't recommend Harry highly enough. He met with us up front and asked what type of music we wanted, if we had any requests, or any songs we definitely did not want to play. He coordinated our walk out music (the bridal party) and our first dance perfectly. During the reception he read the room and kept everyone on the dance floor all night. Harry has a great personality and will certainly add to your wedding experience. Also, the uplights are completely worth it, they make the whole room pop while the music plays. The cost below is a guess, we had the DJ all included.

Megan · Married on 05/04/2018

I have to say that the music selection for my wedding ceremony and reception did not come easily to me. It was one of things that I kinda put off to the last minute, but Harry O did a great job addressing my concerns with the reception music selection and was able to bring a wide range of generations to dance floor at our reception.

Vivian · Married on 04/07/2018

Alan and Joey were amazing at our wedding! Alan did a fantastic job emceeing the reception and keeping everything on track. And Joey definitely kept the party going. We had a wide range of ages among our guests, and everyone seemed to enjoy the music selection. Harry O Production also provided uplighting for the reception and we couldn't be happier with how amazing it looked. It made the ballroom look so much more intimate and romantic. We definitely recommend Harry O. They did such a great job and made my wedding vision a reality.

Kirsti · Married on 04/07/2018

I had my wedding at the JW Marriott in Las Vegas, and we were lucky enough to have Harry O Productions host and coordinate our wedding. Harry was our DJ and was very professional and fun! He was on top of everything and knew exactly how to keep the party going. Our day-of coordinator, Julie, was amazing and exceeded our expectations! They both made our wedding absolutely perfect. I also booked Harry’s photo booth service, which was excellent too. I 100% recommend Harry O Productions!

Lori · Married on 01/05/2018

Harry O is the best DJ around. But more than that, he along with Julee, his wedding coordinator, were there every step of the way. They made my daughters wedding a breeze. They both go above and beyond to make the whole experience fun and easy. They are very professional and end up being your friend. Can’t say enough...they are the best!

Shelbie · Married on 11/11/2017

Harry did such an amazing job for my wedding!!! He communicated with us from the beginning all the way until after the wedding!! He even got us a video of a surprise dance my in laws did for us. Kept the party going and knew when to get the crowd back to the dance floor!! Amazing for the photo booth as well

Shelbie · Married on 11/11/2017

Harry was amazing from the day I contacted him to see if he was available for my wedding. He always stayed in contacted with us and did meet in person and phone conferences. He was well organized and the day of the wedding everything was perfect and he could read the crowd and worked it well! The photo booth was fun and amazing too!!

Hannah · Married on 10/01/2017

I cannot recommend Harry enough, he was amazing from start to finish, everyone should use Harry as their wedding DJ and MC! He chatted with us (via FaceTime as we are from the UK) was quick to respond to any questions we had, we chose to use his service of uplighting which I would highly recommend, the lights really enhanced the room of the reception. He sent us a spreadsheet for us to complete with any songs we wanted to hear during the reception and dinner, we chose our ceremony music and we could continually update the spreadsheet up until the day of the wedding! Harry went above and beyond to make the day so much fun, he got everyone on the dancefloor and all of our guests came away and said what a great DJ he was.

Danielle · Married on 09/30/2017

If you are reading this, and you are thinking about hiring Harry O to DJ your wedding, stop, and hit the “Hired” button right now!!! Harry O went above and beyond my husband and I’s expectations. From the moment we met him we knew that Harry understood our vision and new exactly what we wanted. He stayed in contact with us made sure that we had everything we needed and listened to everything that we said. Harry and my husband even surprised me with a special song my husband wrote for our first dance. Not only did harry have the energy that our wedding needed, he made sure that all 100 guests were out on that dance floor from the time open dancing began until the night ended. He even had to kick us off The dance floor because it was such an amazing night. I can’t think Harry O enough for bringing the energy and the professionalism and making our wedding the ultimate success. He is truly the best and not only does my review speak for him but all 200 of them say the same thing! Don’t look any further Harry is your guy!

Harry, thank you so much for everything!! Because of you, our night was absolutely perfect! We love you! Love Mario and Danielle

Mark · Married on 09/16/2017

Harry was incredible! He was very reassuring when we met with for the feel he was going to give our wedding as a DJ/MC and he delivered to perfection. People were dancing all night and absolutely loved the music!

Brittany · Married on 07/07/2017

We had the pleasure of working with Harry O on our choreographed first dance routine! It was such a fun experience! We came to him with four completely random songs that did not seem like they would go together, but Harry spent hours cutting pieces of them to make them flow together seamlessly. He choreographed everything to fit us so perfectly. Our guests RAVED over how amazing the routine was and how perfect the song choices were. Thank you so much Harry O for helping to create a piece of our wedding experience that we will remember forever!

Samantha · Married on 07/07/2017

By far the BEST DJ in Las Vegas!! I reached out to a couple of DJ's prior and when I heard back from Harry we just knew we had to get him to of course play a huge role in our wedding. We wanted our big day to be fun for everyone and ensure they stayed on the dance floor. He did just that, our family and friends raved about how great he was and how charismatic he is. He really gets involved and knows how to read the crowd and keep everyone dancing and having a great time! We are so happy we choose him and he choose us as well to be a part of our big day. So to all the brides and grooms out there stop searching and choose Harry you will not regret it!!

Jim · Married on 05/27/2017

As so many other reviews have stated, Harry O is the best of the best. I used Harry for my daughter's sweet 16 party on 05/27/2017 at the JW Marriott. He did a fantastic job and exceeded my expectations in every way. We used his DJ services, big screen TV's and Photo Booth. Harry is a true professional and I wouldn't hesitate to use his services again, as well as recommend him to any family and friends. Excellent!

Jane · Married on 05/06/2017

Marcella is an awesome photographer!

Sarah · Married on 04/29/2017

What else is there to say about Harry and his company that hasn't already been said?! Harry was recommended to us by EVERYONE we asked a recommendation from, literally EVERYONE. He is so organized and has so much experience, it was nice to be able to trust that he would know what to do and when. He's way more than a DJ, he was right there with us planning so much of the wedding! His spreadsheet really helped us decide on the music and genres to play during the ceremony and reception. I was a little worried people wouldn't dance for some reason, but Harry had the dance floor packed all night! He even had great commentary when I fell out of the chair and was subsequently caught during the hora! He also did the uplighting in the venue for us that just made the space look even better. Book Harry and let him take some of the wedding stress off you!

Richard · Married on 04/11/2017

Harry did an amazing job with our Ceremony music and our Reception music. He kept the dance music going for our guest (and our 16 year old son) and us as we were all dancing the night away. He even introduced a new dance for them and us. He did a great job reading everyone to know which songs to play during the reception. We loved his spreadsheet that he uses that helps a lot with the process.

Michel · Married on 04/02/2017

AMAZING DJ !!! Harry came highly recommended from our wedding planner and lets just say he did not disappoint!! He did an incredible job hyping up our guest , song selection was impeccable he truly got the party started and kept it going. Nothing was cheesy no mic issues just incredible sound and good times.THANK YOU SO MUCH HARRY YOU ARE TRULY THE BEST!!!!

rachel · Married on 11/05/2016

Harry O was outstanding! Top notch, excellent!!!!!