Harry and Lyss Reviews

• Jacklyn
    Jacklyn P. Married on 11/05/2022

The Perfect Team

November 5, 2022 Wedding
    There are few words that fully describe how grateful we are to have met such an amazing photographer couple. They made our entire planning process so seamless, from the very beginning. Our engagement shoot came out just how we imagined them and it was all due to their creativity. They kept up throughout the planning process, incorporated our ideas, and even threw in some of their own which helped a ton. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect. The entire team worked great together and our guests complimented how incredible the two were. Now I want to direct this to Alyssa and Harry; you both made our entire year so stress-free because of how much we connected with you both and trusted you with our most special day. You are so kind-hearted and have an incredible photographer’s eye. You have chosen the perfect professional partnering path and we wish you the absolute best with your careers. Thank you so much, from both of us.

We cannot recommend our photographers enough. If you are in the New England area, please reach out to Tolman media and request them. I can promise that you will be in good hands.

Sean & Jackie Trainor

Harry and Lyss's reply:

Thank you so much Jackie and Sean! You guys are the sweetest ever! Let us know if there is anything else we could ever do for you!
    Katherine T. Married on 10/08/2022

Incredible!

Harry was so so amazing to work with!

Harry and Lyss's reply:

Thank you so much, Katherine! It was such an honor to work with you guys! I can't wait to send you the video!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Emma
    Emma L. Married on 06/25/2022

Relive the Best Day Ever

Harry captured our day so perfectly, I couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out. From the pre wedding day calls to the day of the wedding, Harry was so easy to work with and organized. He executed out our timeline perfectly, and sometimes we ran ahead of schedule! He captured everything I wanted and more!

If you are debating about getting a videographer, I 100% say do it! There's nothing like hearing your vows, toasts, messages from friends and family...etc. again. Harry will not only be a vendor capturing your wedding, but he will add so much energy and hype to your day! (I did catch my Husband learning some dance moves from Harry later in the night).

Harry and Lyss's reply:

Thank you so much Emma! It was such a pleasure working with you. Your wedding was so beautiful and memorable! We are so grateful to have had the chance to capture it.
  • Olivia
    Olivia C. Married on 06/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fantastic job! Best vendor we hired for our wedding

Hire them. Just hire them. We had a short wedding (only 5 hours start to finish) and wanted a videographer willing to come out for about 2 hours to shoot our wedding ceremony. Harry agreed to come out for a couple of hours and he was hands down the best vendor we hired. He even took a second video of some messages and well wishes from guests during cocktail hour. Our videos came out exactly the way we hoped. He worked incredibly well with our 2 photographers and assisted them in getting shots, fixing dresses, and making recommendations on where to stand as the light changed. He even brought a drone and included some drone footage in our video. He was on time, professional, very communicative, and an awesome value. Even better, we got back both of our wedding videos in about a week! He emailed us near the start of our honeymoon that both videos were done and ready to be uploaded. Fantastic job, we loved working with him!

Harry and Lyss's reply:

Thank you so much, Olivia! It was such a wonderful occasion and we were so happy to have had the privilege of capturing it.
  • Casey
    Casey Married on 05/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Capturing love at every angle

My now wife and I found Harry and Lyss on wedding wire and vibed with them right away. After a few video calls we set the plan and expectations. We met them in person the day of our wedding and if felt like we've known them for years. They are a great tag team and we are so overjoyed by the timeless media they captured. They are extremely creative in their work and it shows. Harry and Lyss were very accommodating to our crazy schedule and we couldn't be more satisfied with our photos/videos

Harry and Lyss's reply:

Thank you so much Casey and Adriana! You guys were such a pleasure to work with. We were so happy to have had the opportunity to capture your beautiful elopement and reception.
    Alexandra W. Married on 04/29/2022

Videography 2022

Harrison and Alyssa were absolutely amazing on my wedding day and the days leading up to it. They took the time to make sure they understood how I wanted the video to turn out. They made the process very easy and helped my vision come to life. I would recommend them to all of my friends because they did a fantastic job!

Harry and Lyss's reply:

Thank you so much Aly! It was so much fun getting to capture you and Dan's special day. It was such a beautiful occasion. Thanks again for having us! I'm so glad you guys loved everything.
    Robyn P. Married on 11/20/2021

Corson 2021

Harry was excellent the days leading up to and the day of our wedding! With a last second hiccup, Harry swooped in to save the day! He was professional, upbeat, and we all really trusted him to take great videos of our day. I would recommend him to anyone that needed a videographer! And his dance moves were on par as well!

Harry and Lyss's reply:

Thank you so much Robyn! It was such a pleasure getting to capture your beautiful wedding. Thanks again for trusting us!
  • Katrina
    Katrina R. Married on 04/18/2021

Harry & Lyss are the BEST

I found Alyssa and Harry after what felt like 2 years of searching for videographers. I had finally found someone within my budget that had gorgeous work in their portfolio and I am so glad I had patiently waited for find them. I worked with Alyssa up until the wedding day, she was extremely responsive and answered all the questions I had. I even threw her a curve ball because my venue asked for certain paperwork to be able to fly their drones and she got it to me asap. Her and Harry were both amazing to work with on the wedding day, they were extremely friendly and worked so well with my photographer, everyone actually thought they were all part of the same team. My husband also told me that Harry took the time to show his nephew a few cool things about the drone and my cousin told me they spent some time chatting with them because she is interested in videography and they gave her good insight and tips that she truly appreciated. Alyssa got the video to me shortly after the wedding and it was BEAUTIFUL, literally everything I could have asked for. I loved the music, the style, and they captured absolutely everything that needed to be. We loved them so much that I just hired them to come do a promo video for my husbands small business so we will be meeting with them again soon! Do not second guess booking them, they are wonderful people and extremely talented.

Harry and Lyss's reply:

Thank you so much, Katrina! You, Ryan and Penny are the sweetest ever! We were so happy to have connected with you, even beyond your wedding day. Cheers!