Harrison Wedding Films Reviews

9 | Washington, DC

9 Reviews for Harrison Wedding Films

9 Harrison Wedding Films Reviews

Julianne · Married on 08/25/2018

If you’re looking for an amazing pair of videographers who love love as much as they love to make gorgeous films, look no further than Deanna and Grant Harrison. From day 1 these two are completely invested in your relationship and are thinking of ways to make your day even more true to you. I so appreciated during the planning process their attention to detail without every making us feel like we were idiots for forgetting something. They listened to our vision and then brought it to life in ways that exceeded our wildest dreams!

Deanna was running around coming up with creative ways to capture the day while Grant is calm and steady and keeps everyone at ease. They make an awesome pair. The teaser video we got LESS THAN 24 HOURS AFTER THE CEREMONY (yes, you read that right) was hard to watch because it was so perfect, I just kept tearing up. They were able to capture so many intimate moments that I don’t even remember happening and we cannot wait to see the final product. I think the best compliment I heard about Deanna and Grant came the next day from one of our groomsmen who said, “Wait, there were videographers there?? I didn’t even know!” It would be easy to blame that on the beverages consumed, but it was true Harrison Films was so discrete that it was almost impossible to know they were there, that is until you see their phenomenal work. Could not recommend more!

morgan · Married on 12/02/2017

We hired Harrison Films super last minute (I'm talking 3 days before the wedding) and I am SO glad we did! They were so kind and professional and did an amazing job on our wedding video. Their quick turn for the highlight film was an added bonus! We got to watch our film while we were on our honeymoon and it was so special to be able to relive that day together. We will truly cherish our films forever. Thanks guys!

Marieke · Married on 10/07/2017

Harrison Wedding Films helped us capture some of the happiest memories of our lives at a quality of work that is truly incredible.

The day of — they were so fun to work with — responsive, considerate, untiring. We never felt like they were intruding on our day or forcing shots. Grant and Deanna are warm and caring and super flexible, working around our schedule and other vendors.

The video they created for us perfectly captured our personalities and the joy of our day. We love watching it and see their beautiful craftsmanship and artistry throughout. It is beyond gorgeous.

We are so grateful for Grant and Deanna. We thought that videography would be an "extra" but it has turned out to be one of the most meaningful ways for us to remember and share our wedding day. If you're on the fence about it, we highly highly recommend videography and especially Harrison Wedding Films!

Hailey · Married on 10/18/2015

Harrison Films was so reasonable with their pricing and they did SUCH a wonderful job ❤️ If I could do it all again, I'd hire them again in a heartbeat!

Candy · Married on 10/18/2015

Grant did both my girls weddings! He captured the special moments to perfection! I still cry every time I watch the videos. Grant is super to work with and I would hire him again without hesitation!

Shana · Married on 09/06/2015

Grant and his team were amazing! We shared many examples of shots and clips we wanted in our video, and he made sure to capture every moment of our wedding day perfectly. He was very responsive and we had our video quickly to share with family and friends. I highly recommend Harrison videography!

Grant did an AMAZING job on my wedding video, we could not have been happier! I was a litte crazy and provided him with a bunch of examples and requests and he exceeded my expectations. I have already recommended Grant and his team to other friends and one has used him and also been extremely pleased with the results!

Rachel · Married on 09/07/2013

Grant and his team were great to work with, super friendly and flexible! We love our video, such a great memory of our special day!

Jeffrey · Married on 07/27/2013

Seriously such an amazing experience. Grant is so fun and easy to talk to. On top of that he provided my wife and I a video we will cherish for all time. It is so amalign and valuable to have that video and relive the most special day of our lives over and over. Thanks a million Grant!