Harrison Wedding Films Reviews

17 | Washington, DC

17 Reviews for Harrison Wedding Films

• Emily

Emily Song · Married on 05/25/2019

If you get one thing for your wedding...it has to be this!

Guys. I mean it...this was the best vendor decision that we made for our entire wedding, and we had a PERFECT vendor team! Right from the beginning, it was so clear how dedicated Deanna and Grant are. They were extremely responsive to any questions that I had and were quick to offer suggestions and advice for anything that we came to them with. By the time our wedding date rolled around, Deanna and Grant felt like our friends who came to be with us while we got ready to walk down the aisle! They are so skilled at what they do--they are SO unobtrusive, but get incredible shots! I am not someone who is used to being photographed or taped at all, but I was made to feel so comfortable-and I love the product! I used to be skeptical about having a videographer, but after our products from Harrison Films I will say it--this is so much more valuable than even our wedding photos (that I adore). All of our memories came flooding back after seeing all of our videos! This is worth every penny and then some. If ten stars were an option, I would give them!!!! If you get anything for your wedding, make sure it is Deanna and Grant at Harrison Films!!!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Charlotte

Charlotte Rose Kenkel · Married on 04/27/2019

Absolutely amazing team!

I would recommend Harrison Films a million times over! They captured our wedding day perfectly as if I was reliving it through my own eyes. They are so friendly and professional to work with. On the day of the wedding you don't even notice you are being filmed. They really listen to what you want and what you envision for your wedding video.

Sent on 06/21/2019

Rachel · Married on 12/15/2018

Professional, Responsive, and Easily Adapts to Change

Wow! So much to say about Deanna and Grant, the power couple that makes up Harrison Wedding Films. As a wedding planner, and fellow vendor, I choose my vendors based on their level of professionalism, responsiveness, integrity, attitude, and ability to perform in all circumstances and these two exceeded my expectations! It was a joy to work alongside them at my client's wedding and when we had to adjust our day-of timeline due to poor weather conditions, they were quick to pick up the phone and talk through the logistics and working with me to find a solution. Not only are they amazing videographers, they are equally as kind and easy to relate to. What a fun day we had! I will definitely be recommending future clients to book their videographer package!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Nora · Married on 12/08/2018

Best decision we made!

Deanna and Grant are AMAZING. They are relaxed and positive and a wonderful couple to have with you on your wedding day to capture all of the precious moments. I was told by a few friends that a videographer is a must, but my then fiancé was hesitant and it seemed like a large extra expense. I felt very strongly about it and after speaking with Deanna and Grant on the phone, we decided to do it. On the Tuesday after our wedding we woke up in Grand Cayman to an email from them with a teaser video...and what a surprise that was! We cried and watched it probably 10 times in a row and We both randomly will watch it to relive the best day of our lives. To have your day captured is priceless and my now husband agrees and has allowed me to say I told you so over and over again. I couldn’t recommend these two more, they are completely go with the flow but also give you great suggestions with your timeline and little details you probably wont think of. They worked seamlessly with our photographers and it was honestly fun to have them all with us every step of the way. Such a sweet couple who both clearly care about making your day the best it can be—don’t look any further, they are with out a doubt the best!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Jenny Marchese Levine · Married on 12/01/2018

Incredible !!!!!!

Where do I begin.. I booked Deanna & Grant a few weeks before my wedding after seeing so much of their amazing work for my brides. ( I am a wedding florist ) I hired them for our wedding day in December 2018 and they were pure joy to speak to and be around. She put so much of my fears to rest, talked things through with me and made amazing suggestions. The day of my wedding they were there before any one else, and were the last vendors to leave. They endured so much during the day, yet worked tirelessly with such peace and smiled every second, reassuring me at every turn. I could tell they were totally capturing all the things that meant something to us. THEY DID NOT DISAPPOINT!! While on my honeymoon they released a small film that had us in tears. I was and am so grateful for their grace and kindness, they have exhibited during this whole process. ( before and after ) They captured magical moments our photographer did not , and I felt so lucky to have had them there. They gave us so much peace of mind that all we put into our planning was captured with elegance, joy and magic!! They are so wonderful!! We LOVE them, we could not have gotten through the day without them ! I am so happy to have all the memories they recorded for me forever. I feel so blessed to have met them.

Sent on 01/17/2019
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 10/20/2018

The best there is!

Deanna and Grant were such a pleasure to work with. They're such kind and talented people. I reached out to them after watching their videos on Facebook to see if they would do our wedding on Long Island, despite the fact that they're based out of DC. I was so happy when they responded that they'd gladly travel up. We had two planning video chats as well as countless emails during the planning process to make sure the day of went smoothly. They really cared about what was important to us and made sure to capture those moments. On the day of they worked well with our photographer and day-of-coordinator. They stayed until the very end of the wedding (mind you we had a multi-cultural wedding that was 14+ hours long) to capture every moment. I can't thank them enough. The teaser video was epic (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUBp1JTqyZE), so I'm sure our full length will be out of this world. If you're looking for a team of true artists that will really care about you and your day look no further than Harrison Wedding Films. Would give them a million stars if I could.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Courtney · Married on 09/29/2018

So impressed!

Let me start by saying I searched for months and looked at well over 100 other wedding videos until I finally found Harrison Films. We knew that the top of our priority list was our videographer team. That being said, when I saw the quality of the films this team produced we booked them as quickly as possible. Things to note: our wedding was completely DIY. Deanna helped us create a photo/video timeline to help us organize what we wanted captured and she ensured that it was. Also, My husband and I are very laid back people, so we weren’t interested in a grand entrance or exit or having anyone follow us around with a camera. I felt like Grant and Deanna were guests at our wedding who happened to be filming, no awkwardness or intrusiveness. My husband and I spent a year building our dream wedding which for us meant being surrounded by the people we love, enjoy great food and company and sharing our love for each other and the life we planned to build. This mean’t very intention details. When I watch our video, that’s exactly what I feel. (Most videos we watched were very grand weddings or very traditional which just wasn’t what we were looking for). Harrison Films made sure to include all of our most important details, edits of our family and our words to each other and our celebration just as meticulously as we had planned our wedding. Also to note, we opted for our ceremony, speeches and dances to be filmed and I expected raw footage of this. Instead, we had high quality, clean, well edited footage that I couldn’t have loved more. If you’re looking for a team to capture YOU and your wedding, you’ve found them!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Julianne · Married on 08/25/2018

If you’re looking for an amazing pair of videographers who love love as much as they love to make gorgeous films, look no further than Deanna and Grant Harrison. From day 1 these two are completely invested in your relationship and are thinking of ways to make your day even more true to you. I so appreciated during the planning process their attention to detail without every making us feel like we were idiots for forgetting something. They listened to our vision and then brought it to life in ways that exceeded our wildest dreams!

Deanna was running around coming up with creative ways to capture the day while Grant is calm and steady and keeps everyone at ease. They make an awesome pair. The teaser video we got LESS THAN 24 HOURS AFTER THE CEREMONY (yes, you read that right) was hard to watch because it was so perfect, I just kept tearing up. They were able to capture so many intimate moments that I don’t even remember happening and we cannot wait to see the final product. I think the best compliment I heard about Deanna and Grant came the next day from one of our groomsmen who said, “Wait, there were videographers there?? I didn’t even know!” It would be easy to blame that on the beverages consumed, but it was true Harrison Films was so discrete that it was almost impossible to know they were there, that is until you see their phenomenal work. Could not recommend more!

Sent on 08/31/2018
  • Georgie

Georgie Morley · Married on 06/23/2018

Harrison Films Will Be Your Best Investment

Working with Deana and Grant was a total dream. They traveled out to Nantucket to shoot our intimate wedding and quickly became part of the family. I so appreciated their humor, compassion and amazing ability to flow with the craziness. The whole process felt so organic and natural which made the final film feel so real. They captured our favorite moments and the moments that you miss because your day is a blur. The first time I watched our final film I started crying within 10 seconds. If I had to give any future bride one piece of advice in terms of investments worth the money I would say work with Deanna and Grant. I love our photos to death, but the video brings us back to that day so vividly it’s such a treasure. Thank you!

Sent on 10/28/2018

morgan · Married on 12/02/2017

We hired Harrison Films super last minute (I'm talking 3 days before the wedding) and I am SO glad we did! They were so kind and professional and did an amazing job on our wedding video. Their quick turn for the highlight film was an added bonus! We got to watch our film while we were on our honeymoon and it was so special to be able to relive that day together. We will truly cherish our films forever. Thanks guys!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Marieke · Married on 10/07/2017

Harrison Wedding Films helped us capture some of the happiest memories of our lives at a quality of work that is truly incredible.

The day of — they were so fun to work with — responsive, considerate, untiring. We never felt like they were intruding on our day or forcing shots. Grant and Deanna are warm and caring and super flexible, working around our schedule and other vendors.

The video they created for us perfectly captured our personalities and the joy of our day. We love watching it and see their beautiful craftsmanship and artistry throughout. It is beyond gorgeous.

We are so grateful for Grant and Deanna. We thought that videography would be an "extra" but it has turned out to be one of the most meaningful ways for us to remember and share our wedding day. If you're on the fence about it, we highly highly recommend videography and especially Harrison Wedding Films!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Hailey · Married on 10/18/2015

Harrison Films was so reasonable with their pricing and they did SUCH a wonderful job ❤️ If I could do it all again, I'd hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Candy · Married on 10/18/2015

Grant did both my girls weddings! He captured the special moments to perfection! I still cry every time I watch the videos. Grant is super to work with and I would hire him again without hesitation!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Shana · Married on 09/06/2015

Grant and his team were amazing! We shared many examples of shots and clips we wanted in our video, and he made sure to capture every moment of our wedding day perfectly. He was very responsive and we had our video quickly to share with family and friends. I highly recommend Harrison videography!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Grant did an AMAZING job on my wedding video, we could not have been happier! I was a litte crazy and provided him with a bunch of examples and requests and he exceeded my expectations. I have already recommended Grant and his team to other friends and one has used him and also been extremely pleased with the results!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Rachel · Married on 09/07/2013

Grant and his team were great to work with, super friendly and flexible! We love our video, such a great memory of our special day!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Jeffrey · Married on 07/27/2013

Seriously such an amazing experience. Grant is so fun and easy to talk to. On top of that he provided my wife and I a video we will cherish for all time. It is so amalign and valuable to have that video and relive the most special day of our lives over and over. Thanks a million Grant!

Sent on 11/23/2014