64 Reviews for Harpnotes

Ceremony (7)
Instrumental-Solo (6)
Cocktail Hour (3)
59 Harpnotes Reviews

We used Lisa from Harpnotes at our wedding ceremony on 6/29/2012 at Chateau Elan. I heard her practicing while we were taking our bridesmaids photos and literally got tears in my eyes. Her music was so beautiful and it added so much to our wedding ceremony. She was very professional, quick to respond to emails and I would highly recommend her. :) Thank you so much for adding such beautiful music to our wedding ceremony! Clare & Artie

Profile Picture Clare, 6/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lisa was all around amazing! Her music and talent incredible. I only wish I could have heard more!!! She helped make our wedding more beautiful than we imagined it would be.

Profile Picture Amy, 6/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lisa Handman was wonderful to work with. She is professional & during each phone call or email she eased my bridal jitters. Her harp performance was beautiful. She traveled about 3 hours for my special day & I enjoyed her kind & calming nature. The price was modest for my complete satisfaction. My guest were very impressed.

Profile Picture julie , 4/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Travel

She is so informed and can help you in any way with weddings,etc.
Her musical ability and charm are superior.The way she played at our wedding was breath taking.What a wonderful person to know and hire your event for

Profile Picture Sandra M, 3/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Having a harpist was too amazing ! It made a very beautiful wedding that much nicer. Thank goodness the MOG is so in love with music. It was the perfect touch!!!

Profile Picture madisyn, 4/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Lisa was very responsive and super nice. She has a wide variety of music from which to select. Her playing the electric harp helped to make our day special!

Profile Picture User4978021, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
4.7

Lisa was great and provided a great list of songs to choose from for the wedding. We did a pre-wedding consultation where I got to hear the music. She arrived on time and was professional.

Profile Picture Alison, 11/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

You will not be disappointed! Very experienced and professional. Arrived early and played beautifully. Very responsive to emails.

Profile Picture User3751943, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Ms. Lisa Handman is very professional and the harp music very beautiful! Lisa was courteous to all staff and guests and assimilated very well with our event. Lisa arrived with her harp wrapped and on a handtruck and she rolled it in to the room, set it all up herself, and committed to proceed and play very soothing songs. We recommend and suggest that you set up and review the songs/musical program with her ahead of time. We recognized most of the songs, yet should have timed them and put in our requests and our guests' requests ahead of time. We referred Ms.Handman to many of the guests for their own future events.

Profile Picture Helen & David, 11/16/14, 1 Review