Harpnotes Reviews

87 | Alpharetta, GA

87 Reviews for Harpnotes

Theresa M. · Getting married on 04/12/2022

Ceremony at daughter wedding

Lisa is remarkable and very responsible, huge repertoire of music and was able to play all of my daughter's requests. Very professional and simply plays the harp beautifully and magically. The ceremony was romantic and elegant and her music elevated it to the next level. So many compliments from the bridge/groom and guests...her music is a gift and so glad I found her to make this day so very special and more perfect than even what we had hoped for.

Sent on 12/28/2020

Harpnotes's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure to work with you and Grace. I’m so glad I was able to be a part of your special day.
  • Dannetta

Dannetta S. · Getting married on 01/04/2022

This lady is an exemplary model of what professionalism looks like.

Please choose HarpNotes to enhance your event. I am so happy Covid19 presented an obstacle to my plans including a large wedding. The virtual post of my intimate wedding of 10 people is all the raves because of the performance provided by WeddingWire.
    the

Sent on 05/29/2020

Hi Dannetta,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure and an honor to play the heart for your wedding. This was my first COVID-19 wedding, and everything was handled in such a professional manner. It really put my mind at ease. Congratulations on your marriage!
  • Jaimie

Jaimie · Married on 12/31/2020

Lisa with Atlanta Harp Notes is a phenomenal and accomplished harpist!

Lisa with Atlanta Harp Notes is a phenomenal and accomplished harpist! I had the pleasure of meeting her during a surprise proposal recently where she provided beautiful ambiance to really set the mood for a romantic evening. Lisa is a performer and an educator, and has a lovely calming personality. If you're looking to set the mood for a special occasion, hire Lisa with Atlanta Harp Notes!

Sent on 03/12/2021

C Savage · Married on 11/15/2020

Wedding-Tate House

She is amazing person to work with. She played music at our daughter's wedding for both the ceremony and cocktail hour. It was beautiful.

Sent on 11/24/2020
  • Katie

Katie W. · Married on 08/29/2020

Most Beautiful Music

Lisa Handman with HarpNotes did such an amazing job performing for my wedding ceremony. She is so professional and works hard to make sure that everything will go smoothly on the day of the wedding. She has a large selection of music and music is breathtaking! All of my guests commented on the beauty and elegance of the harp music during my ceremony. I would recommend HarpNotes to anyone!

Sent on 09/14/2020

Starling T. · Married on 05/23/2020

Wonderful Harpist!

Lisa was professional as well as talented. She was punctual and performed our songs exactly as we had discussed. I would definitely recommend her to anyone for beautiful harp music!

Sent on 12/02/2020

Harpnotes's reply:

Thank you so much! It it was a pleasure to work with you and perform at the wedding in the absolutely beautiful setting.
  • Sue

Sue M. · Married on 03/14/2020

Very Professional and Responsive

Lisa is an excellent harpist who was more than willing to work at our winter outdoor wedding when no other musicians would. She has an electric harp which allows her to play if the temperature gets cold. She has a huge repertoire and was more than willing to learn my daughters processional. I would highly recommend Lisa Handman for your wedding or other event. Sue H

Sent on 01/05/2021

Harpnotes's reply:

Thank you so much for your review and kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you, and the weather cooperated for all of us.

Hyunki L. · Married on 11/04/2019

Best performance!!

Alot of my guests were saying how they want to invite Harpnote to their event because of her perfect performance. When I first heard the harp sound digitally I was worried if it will be enough for the wedding. After hearing it on the wedding day both my wife and I extremely happy we asked her to perform with a harp.
    She always responded to any questions I had in a timely manner.

Thank you for your service.

Sent on 11/10/2019

Harpnotes's reply:

I am so humbled by your kind words about my Harp performance for your Wedding Ceremony and Reception. Your musical selections were perfect for your intimate Wedding and you were a pleasure to work with. Congratulations and best wishes on your marriage!
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 09/09/2019

Harpnotes- Lisa Handman - harpist

Lisa was not only incredibly kind, but very professional and helped me navigate the music selection for the ceremony. This was a perfect fit for our intimate wedding, adding a very classy and traditional touch. Would def recommend Lisa and her services 😊

Sent on 10/16/2019

Hi Erica,
    I really enjoyed performing your intimate wedding on the Harp recently in Decatur. You were a pleasure to work with!
    Congratulations and best wishes on your marriage.

Tae'leesia · Married on 09/02/2019

October 25th Wedding

Lisa was amazing, despite the morning of the wedding being chaotic, disorganized, and frustrating. Everything came together wonderfully, and Lisa was still super professional and kind. Everyone loved having a harpist play at the wedding. I would love to book her services in the future, and highly recommend her if anyone is considering having live music at their event.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Harpnotes's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful wedding review. It was a pleasure to perform on the Harp for your wedding ceremony in Alabama. The electric Harp what is the perfect choice for your venue.
    Congratulations and best wishes on your marriage!

Debra S. · Married on 06/22/2019

Mother of the bride

Lisa was wonderful, a joy to work with her. The harp added such beauty to the ceremony outside at the gazebo. I recommend her highly, it was so beautiful!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Harpnotes's reply:

Thank you for hiring me to play the Electric Harp for your Daughter’s Wedding. It was a pleasure to work with you and perform at the outside ceremony.
  • lee summers

Lee · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful and Memorable

Extremely professional and talented. Lisa made my wedding beautiful and memorable!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Harpnotes's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words about playing the Harp for your Wedding .
    It was a pleasure to work with you and perform at your Atlanta Wedding Ceremony.
  • Melissa

Melissa G. · Married on 05/10/2019

Beautiful music that added elegance to our wedding

Lisa was so easy to work with. Answered all of my questions quickly. The harp is a special instrument that people love and are impressed with. Lisa played beautifully and it really added a special, elegant touch. Would definitely recommend Lisa over and over.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Harpnotes's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words about playing the Electric Harp for your sons wedding! It was a pleasure to perform where, and in the beautiful Tate House garden wedding setting.
    Congratulations and best wishes!

Debbie · Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful experience

The performance Lisa provided was wonderful. We received many compliments of having an harpist for our sons cocktail hour at his wedding reception. My husband and I thought the experience was perfect and would absolutely recommend Lisa to anyone looking at including her in your plans.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Harpnotes's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words about my harpist performance. I thoroughly enjoyed working with you or your sons wedding cocktail hour. I was such a beautiful garden setting and the electric Harp what is the perfect choice for you! Congratulations on your sons marriage.
  • Sharmilla

Sharmilla · Married on 03/23/2019

Beautiful music

Excellent! Everyone loved the performance.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Harpnotes's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Sharmilla. You were a pleasure to work with! Congratulations and best wishes on your marriage.
  • Kailee

Kailee O. · Married on 02/23/2019

Excellent, elegant harpist

Harpnotes made the entire experience so easy and gorgeous!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Harpnotes's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you and perform at your wedding. You had a beautiful Sarah Moni and I’m glad I was able to be a part of your day.

Elizabeth · Married on 12/28/2018

Amazing!!!

Lisa provided the music for my son's rehearsal dinner in Savannah and her performance was the exclamation point on a magical night. She was amazing to work with and was very responsive as I planned the event from Florida. She has an extensive playlist and was even willing to learn a new piece that my son had requested. I received so many compliments from the guests on her beautiful music. Many thanks Lisa!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Carmel · Married on 10/12/2018

Beautiful!

Lisa went above and beyond to make sure that everything that I wanted was played for my wedding. Lisa is responsive to emails or calls and I didn't have to worry about a thing! She gave us advice on if we should use the electric harp for our outside wedding and I'm so glad that we did! She is so talented and I recommend her services to everyone!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Harpnotes's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I thoroughly enjoyed being a part of your celebration. It was a pleasure to work with you.

Stephanie · Married on 09/23/2018

Lisa was helpful and professional!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Harpnotes's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure to perform at your wedding. I especially enjoyed the rabbit!

Allison · Married on 06/13/2018

Lisa was amazing to work with. She made our ceremony absolutely beautiful! She was able to perform traditional and non traditional songs on her harp. Family members were surprised to hear Aerosmith’s Dream On as the bridal party entered the chapel and made for an interesting point of conversation following the wedding.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Harpnotes's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure to perform your wedding and work with you.

Christie · Married on 06/10/2018

Lisa was absolutely fantastic! Her skills as a harpist are top notch and her music selection is wide-ranging. Our guests were so surprised and impressed when she played. Lisa played our ceremony and cocktail hour. She arrived early for setup and was incredibly professional. She was very responsive to emails and flexible with music requests. I would recommend her to anyone as an excellent addition to your wedding!!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Hi Christie,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to send a review. I really appreciate your kind words, and it was an honor to perform at your Wedding.
    Congratulations and best wishes,
    Lisa

Emily · Married on 10/21/2017

It was simple and perfect, we really enjoyed it. If you want something classy, this works great; especially for a short ceremony.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Harpnotes's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review, and for your kind words.
    It was a pleasure to work with you.
    Can ngratulations and best wishes.

Michele · Married on 09/23/2017

Lisa is an extremely talented musician! I knew I wanted live music for my wedding ceremony and she was perfect! She is very professional and easy to work with. She has lots of experience with weddings and she was able to play for us before the wedding. I'm so glad I went with Lisa Handman for my ceremony music, you will not regret it!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Harpnotes's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to perform at your wedding and work with you.
  • W

Wayne · Married on 09/16/2017

Lisa was great addition to our wedding and reception.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Paula · Married on 09/09/2017

We would highly recommend Lisa! She played beautifully and was so helpful to us at any time we needed questions answered. Our daughter's wedding was made complete by the beautiful sounds of her harp.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Harpnotes's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to send in a review. It was a pleasure to work with you and perform at your Daughter's Wedding.