Harpnotes Reviews

68 Reviews for Harpnotes

68 Harpnotes Reviews

Carmel · Married on 10/12/2018

Beautiful!

Lisa went above and beyond to make sure that everything that I wanted was played for my wedding. Lisa is responsive to emails or calls and I didn't have to worry about a thing! She gave us advice on if we should use the electric harp for our outside wedding and I'm so glad that we did! She is so talented and I recommend her services to everyone!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Harpnotes's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I thoroughly enjoyed being a part of your celebration. It was a pleasure to work with you.

Stephanie · Married on 09/23/2018

Lisa was helpful and professional!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Harpnotes's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure to perform at your wedding. I especially enjoyed the rabbit!

Christie · Married on 06/10/2018

Lisa was absolutely fantastic! Her skills as a harpist are top notch and her music selection is wide-ranging. Our guests were so surprised and impressed when she played. Lisa played our ceremony and cocktail hour. She arrived early for setup and was incredibly professional. She was very responsive to emails and flexible with music requests. I would recommend her to anyone as an excellent addition to your wedding!!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Harpnotes's reply:

Hi Christie, Thank you so much for taking the time to send a review. I really appreciate your kind words, and it was an honor to perform at your Wedding. Congratulations and best wishes, Lisa

Emily · Married on 10/21/2017

It was simple and perfect, we really enjoyed it. If you want something classy, this works great; especially for a short ceremony.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Harpnotes's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review, and for your kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you. Can ngratulations and best wishes.

Michele · Married on 09/23/2017

Lisa is an extremely talented musician! I knew I wanted live music for my wedding ceremony and she was perfect! She is very professional and easy to work with. She has lots of experience with weddings and she was able to play for us before the wedding. I'm so glad I went with Lisa Handman for my ceremony music, you will not regret it!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Harpnotes's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to perform at your wedding and work with you.
  • W

Wayne · Married on 09/16/2017

Lisa was great addition to our wedding and reception.

Paula · Married on 09/09/2017

We would highly recommend Lisa! She played beautifully and was so helpful to us at any time we needed questions answered. Our daughter's wedding was made complete by the beautiful sounds of her harp.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Harpnotes's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to send in a review. It was a pleasure to work with you and perform at your Daughter's Wedding.
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 08/19/2017

Lisa was the perfect addition to our wedding ceremony! Everyone at my wedding raved about how well she played her harp. We had her use the electrical harp and the sound filled the room perfectly. She was on time, dressed nice, and did a wonderful job. I highly recommend Lisa.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Harpnotes's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Nicole. It was a pleasure to work with you, and perform the Electric Harp at your Wedding Ceremony.

Shawna · Married on 08/19/2017

Harp music is very suitable for this occasion. Lisa plays beautifully. My only advice would be to assume things could go off track a bit and pay for a little extra time.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Harpnotes's reply:

Hi Shawna, Thank you for taking the time to send in a review. It was a pleasure to perform at your daughter's wedding.

Patricia · Married on 07/01/2017

She was great and professional.

Mandy · Married on 03/24/2017

Lisa Handman did an outstanding job enhancing the beautiful moments surrounding our daughter's wedding. From the consultation process until the end of the ceremony, we were pleased with her professionalism, responsiveness and beautiful skill. I highly recommend selecting Lisa to provide music for your special day! An added bonus-Lisa wore a beautiful gown to compliment the wedding colors!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Thank you so much Mandy!

Nora · Married on 02/11/2017

She was very professional, quick to respond, and customized my package to include another musician. Lovely Ceremony music - very happy with hiring her!

Conner · Married on 12/10/2016

She is the consummate professional. She was flexible and helpful throughout the entire process, and her music was incredible. The perfect compliment to our wedding

Kristen · Married on 12/03/2016

Lisa played at our wedding ceremony on December 3 in Dahlonega. She was great to work with - very responsive and followed up with us before the wedding to make sure we were all set. She is a wonderful harpist and made great suggestions and recommendations for our wedding ceremony music. We had a couple of specific songs we wanted to include, and she played those for us along with some standards. She played an electric harp at our ceremony, which she knew would work well at our wedding site. We were so happy with Lisa/Harp it's and would recommend her to anyone getting married!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Harpnotes's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to play for you. Best wishes.

Megan · Married on 11/12/2016

Thank you for everything. You truly made our ceremony a memorable one!

Amazing is an understatement!!!

Pam · Married on 07/02/2016

Lisa is always a pleasure to work with... reliable and so talented. I have peace of mind when I know she's involved because I know she's "on it"... makes my job easier. Thanks Lisa!

Monete · Married on 06/11/2016

She's very professional and has a lot of experience! You can't go wrong with her.

Great job. The Harpist music was ideal for the ceremony and cocktail hour. Numerous compliments on the music and eloquence of the presentation.

Lisa was wonderful to work with, and her music made my daughter's ceremony a blessed and beautiful event. She also provided music for the pre-dinner cocktail hour while the wedding party was doing pictures. A perfect event. Thank you, Lisa.

Lisa · Married on 11/21/2015

I can't say enough great things about Lisa. Her music helped create the ambience for my wedding (an evening candlelight ceremony). She was very professional, punctual and the music requested sounded beautiful. She took the time before the ceremony to go over music selection with me and guided me when I was uncertain about my program. All of my guests loved the harp playing, even my husband couldn't help singer her praise and he wasn't on board in the beginning but she quickly made him a believer during the ceremony.

Charlene · Married on 10/24/2015

Lisa is a phenomenal harpist and the perfect addition to our wedding ceremony! She was very easy to work with throughout the entire process and our guests really enjoyed the added touch of her music. We went with the electric harp (which was a little more expensive) but very much worth it!

Tope · Married on 07/19/2015

Ms Handman was one of the easiest people to work with during the wedding process. She is very knowledgeable, and professional. She made sure I had everything I wanted and exactly how I wanted it, and was patient, and reviewed with me as many times as I needed. She also set the tone by starting my wedding off as a classy event. People are still talking about how great it was to have a harpist there. Thank you so much!

Sharon · Married on 05/09/2015

Lisa was every bit and more than we expected. She literally set the" tone" of the wedding and whole day. We were visiting with friends outside the chapel and when she started to play, there was an awe that fell upon the guests. It was breathtaking and absolutely surreal. She made the "moment", the moment we wanted for our special day. Thank You Again, Lisa. Sunny and Chuck Gantner