65 Reviews for Harpnotes

Ceremony (8)
Instrumental-Solo (7)
Cocktail Hour (4)
60 Harpnotes Reviews

It was simple and perfect, we really enjoyed it. If you want something classy, this works great; especially for a short ceremony.

Profile Picture Emily, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Harp, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumental-Solo

Lisa is an extremely talented musician! I knew I wanted live music for my wedding ceremony and she was perfect! She is very professional and easy to work with. She has lots of experience with weddings and she was able to play for us before the wedding. I'm so glad I went with Lisa Handman for my ceremony music, you will not regret it!

Profile Picture Michele, 9/23/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Lisa was great addition to our wedding and reception.

Profile Picture Wayne, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music

We would highly recommend Lisa! She played beautifully and was so helpful to us at any time we needed questions answered. Our daughter's wedding was made complete by the beautiful sounds of her harp.

Profile Picture Paula, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Lisa was the perfect addition to our wedding ceremony! Everyone at my wedding raved about how well she played her harp. We had her use the electrical harp and the sound filled the room perfectly. She was on time, dressed nice, and did a wonderful job. I highly recommend Lisa.

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/19/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Harp, Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony

Harp music is very suitable for this occasion. Lisa plays beautifully. My only advice would be to assume things could go off track a bit and pay for a little extra time.

Profile Picture Shawna, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

She was great and professional.

Profile Picture Patricia, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Lisa Handman did an outstanding job enhancing the beautiful moments surrounding our daughter's wedding. From the consultation process until the end of the ceremony, we were pleased with her professionalism, responsiveness and beautiful skill. I highly recommend selecting Lisa to provide music for your special day! An added bonus-Lisa wore a beautiful gown to compliment the wedding colors!

Profile Picture Mandy, 3/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

She was very professional, quick to respond, and customized my package to include another musician. Lovely Ceremony music - very happy with hiring her!

Profile Picture User7838269, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

She is the consummate professional. She was flexible and helpful throughout the entire process, and her music was incredible. The perfect compliment to our wedding

Profile Picture Conner, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lisa played at our wedding ceremony on December 3 in Dahlonega. She was great to work with - very responsive and followed up with us before the wedding to make sure we were all set. She is a wonderful harpist and made great suggestions and recommendations for our wedding ceremony music. We had a couple of specific songs we wanted to include, and she played those for us along with some standards. She played an electric harp at our ceremony, which she knew would work well at our wedding site. We were so happy with Lisa/Harp it's and would recommend her to anyone getting married!

Profile Picture Kristen, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Thank you for everything. You truly made our ceremony a memorable one!

Profile Picture Megan, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amazing is an understatement!!!

Profile Picture User6987344, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lisa is always a pleasure to work with... reliable and so talented. I have peace of mind when I know she's involved because I know she's "on it"... makes my job easier. Thanks Lisa!

Profile Picture User6987423, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

She's very professional and has a lot of experience! You can't go wrong with her.

Profile Picture Monete, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Harp, Instrumental-Solo

Great job. The Harpist music was ideal for the ceremony and cocktail hour. Numerous compliments on the music and eloquence of the presentation.

Profile Picture User6724334, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music
Services Used: Harp, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

Lisa was wonderful to work with, and her music made my daughter's ceremony a blessed and beautiful event. She also provided music for the pre-dinner cocktail hour while the wedding party was doing pictures. A perfect event. Thank you, Lisa.

Profile Picture User6463181, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Harp

I can't say enough great things about Lisa. Her music helped create the ambience for my wedding (an evening candlelight ceremony). She was very professional, punctual and the music requested sounded beautiful. She took the time before the ceremony to go over music selection with me and guided me when I was uncertain about my program. All of my guests loved the harp playing, even my husband couldn't help singer her praise and he wasn't on board in the beginning but she quickly made him a believer during the ceremony.

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/21/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Harp, Ceremony

Lisa is a phenomenal harpist and the perfect addition to our wedding ceremony! She was very easy to work with throughout the entire process and our guests really enjoyed the added touch of her music. We went with the electric harp (which was a little more expensive) but very much worth it!

Profile Picture Charlene, 10/24/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Harp, Instrumental-Solo

Ms Handman was one of the easiest people to work with during the wedding process. She is very knowledgeable, and professional. She made sure I had everything I wanted and exactly how I wanted it, and was patient, and reviewed with me as many times as I needed. She also set the tone by starting my wedding off as a classy event. People are still talking about how great it was to have a harpist there. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Tope, 7/19/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Lisa was every bit and more than we expected. She literally set the" tone" of the wedding and whole day. We were visiting with friends outside the chapel and when she started to play, there was an awe that fell upon the guests. It was breathtaking and absolutely surreal. She made the "moment", the moment we wanted for our special day. Thank You Again, Lisa. Sunny and Chuck Gantner

Profile Picture Sharon, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lisa was a pleasure to work with. We had an unusual song request for our recessional and at our consultation she was immediately able to find it and play it for us without any prior preparation. We let her take the lead with regards to pre-creremony music and her selections were beautiful and perfectly suited to our event. She is a very talented harpist with a wonderful level of musicality.

Profile Picture Megan, 4/25/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Lisa possess an extraordinary talent. Her music was amazing throughout the ceremony and the cocktail hour. All of the guests made a point of telling us how amazing she was. Her music added the special touch to the ceremony that my daughter wanted - a touch of elegance. Lisa was attentive to details. Would recommend her highly.

Profile Picture TERRI, 3/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Ms. Lisa was awesome! She was prompt, professional, and provided all the music for our wedding ceremony as discussed. She is an amazing musician.

Profile Picture Dionne, 3/14/15, 1 Review