Harpnotes Reviews

77 Reviews for Harpnotes

• Erica

Erica 路 Married on 09/09/2019

Harpnotes- Lisa Handman - harpist

Lisa was not only incredibly kind, but very professional and helped me navigate the music selection for the ceremony. This was a perfect fit for our intimate wedding, adding a very classy and traditional touch. Would def recommend Lisa and her services 馃槉

Sent on 10/16/2019

Hi Erica,
    I really enjoyed performing your intimate wedding on the Harp recently in Decatur. You were a pleasure to work with!
    Congratulations and best wishes on your marriage.

Debra Slider 路 Married on 06/22/2019

Mother of the bride

Lisa was wonderful, a joy to work with her. The harp added such beauty to the ceremony outside at the gazebo. I recommend her highly, it was so beautiful!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Harpnotes's reply:

Thank you for hiring me to play the Electric Harp for your Daughter鈥檚 Wedding. It was a pleasure to work with you and perform at the outside ceremony.
  • lee summers

Lee 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful and Memorable

Extremely professional and talented. Lisa made my wedding beautiful and memorable!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Harpnotes's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words about playing the Harp for your Wedding .
    It was a pleasure to work with you and perform at your Atlanta Wedding Ceremony.
  • Melissa

Melissa Graef Dunne 路 Married on 05/10/2019

Beautiful music that added elegance to our wedding

Lisa was so easy to work with. Answered all of my questions quickly. The harp is a special instrument that people love and are impressed with. Lisa played beautifully and it really added a special, elegant touch. Would definitely recommend Lisa over and over.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Harpnotes's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words about playing the Electric Harp for your sons wedding! It was a pleasure to perform where, and in the beautiful Tate House garden wedding setting.
    Congratulations and best wishes!

Debbie 路 Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful experience

The performance Lisa provided was wonderful. We received many compliments of having an harpist for our sons cocktail hour at his wedding reception. My husband and I thought the experience was perfect and would absolutely recommend Lisa to anyone looking at including her in your plans.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Harpnotes's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words about my harpist performance. I thoroughly enjoyed working with you or your sons wedding cocktail hour. I was such a beautiful garden setting and the electric Harp what is the perfect choice for you! Congratulations on your sons marriage.
  • Sharmilla

Sharmilla 路 Married on 03/23/2019

Beautiful music

Excellent! Everyone loved the performance.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Harpnotes's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Sharmilla. You were a pleasure to work with! Congratulations and best wishes on your marriage.
  • Kailee

Kailee Olson 路 Married on 02/23/2019

Excellent, elegant harpist

Harpnotes made the entire experience so easy and gorgeous!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Harpnotes's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you and perform at your wedding. You had a beautiful Sarah Moni and I鈥檓 glad I was able to be a part of your day.

Elizabeth 路 Married on 12/28/2018

Amazing!!!

Lisa provided the music for my son's rehearsal dinner in Savannah and her performance was the exclamation point on a magical night. She was amazing to work with and was very responsive as I planned the event from Florida. She has an extensive playlist and was even willing to learn a new piece that my son had requested. I received so many compliments from the guests on her beautiful music. Many thanks Lisa!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Carmel 路 Married on 10/12/2018

Beautiful!

Lisa went above and beyond to make sure that everything that I wanted was played for my wedding. Lisa is responsive to emails or calls and I didn't have to worry about a thing! She gave us advice on if we should use the electric harp for our outside wedding and I'm so glad that we did! She is so talented and I recommend her services to everyone!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Harpnotes's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I thoroughly enjoyed being a part of your celebration. It was a pleasure to work with you.

Stephanie 路 Married on 09/23/2018

Lisa was helpful and professional!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Harpnotes's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure to perform at your wedding. I especially enjoyed the rabbit!

Allison 路 Married on 06/13/2018

Lisa was amazing to work with. She made our ceremony absolutely beautiful! She was able to perform traditional and non traditional songs on her harp. Family members were surprised to hear Aerosmith鈥檚 Dream On as the bridal party entered the chapel and made for an interesting point of conversation following the wedding.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Harpnotes's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure to perform your wedding and work with you.

Christie 路 Married on 06/10/2018

Lisa was absolutely fantastic! Her skills as a harpist are top notch and her music selection is wide-ranging. Our guests were so surprised and impressed when she played. Lisa played our ceremony and cocktail hour. She arrived early for setup and was incredibly professional. She was very responsive to emails and flexible with music requests. I would recommend her to anyone as an excellent addition to your wedding!!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Hi Christie,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to send a review. I really appreciate your kind words, and it was an honor to perform at your Wedding.
    Congratulations and best wishes,
    Lisa

Emily 路 Married on 10/21/2017

It was simple and perfect, we really enjoyed it. If you want something classy, this works great; especially for a short ceremony.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Harpnotes's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review, and for your kind words.
    It was a pleasure to work with you.
    Can ngratulations and best wishes.

Michele 路 Married on 09/23/2017

Lisa is an extremely talented musician! I knew I wanted live music for my wedding ceremony and she was perfect! She is very professional and easy to work with. She has lots of experience with weddings and she was able to play for us before the wedding. I'm so glad I went with Lisa Handman for my ceremony music, you will not regret it!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Harpnotes's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to perform at your wedding and work with you.
  • W

Wayne 路 Married on 09/16/2017

Lisa was great addition to our wedding and reception.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Paula 路 Married on 09/09/2017

We would highly recommend Lisa! She played beautifully and was so helpful to us at any time we needed questions answered. Our daughter's wedding was made complete by the beautiful sounds of her harp.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Harpnotes's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to send in a review. It was a pleasure to work with you and perform at your Daughter's Wedding.
  • Nicole

Nicole 路 Married on 08/19/2017

Lisa was the perfect addition to our wedding ceremony! Everyone at my wedding raved about how well she played her harp. We had her use the electrical harp and the sound filled the room perfectly. She was on time, dressed nice, and did a wonderful job. I highly recommend Lisa.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Harpnotes's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Nicole. It was a pleasure to work with you, and perform the Electric Harp at your Wedding Ceremony.

Shawna 路 Married on 08/19/2017

Harp music is very suitable for this occasion. Lisa plays beautifully. My only advice would be to assume things could go off track a bit and pay for a little extra time.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Hi Shawna,
    Thank you for taking the time to send in a review. It was a pleasure to perform at your daughter's wedding.

Patricia 路 Married on 07/01/2017

She was great and professional.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Mandy 路 Married on 03/24/2017

Lisa Handman did an outstanding job enhancing the beautiful moments surrounding our daughter's wedding. From the consultation process until the end of the ceremony, we were pleased with her professionalism, responsiveness and beautiful skill. I highly recommend selecting Lisa to provide music for your special day! An added bonus-Lisa wore a beautiful gown to compliment the wedding colors!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Thank you so much Mandy!

Nora 路 Married on 02/11/2017

She was very professional, quick to respond, and customized my package to include another musician. Lovely Ceremony music - very happy with hiring her!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Conner 路 Married on 12/10/2016

She is the consummate professional. She was flexible and helpful throughout the entire process, and her music was incredible. The perfect compliment to our wedding

Sent on 01/02/2017

Kristen 路 Married on 12/03/2016

Lisa played at our wedding ceremony on December 3 in Dahlonega. She was great to work with - very responsive and followed up with us before the wedding to make sure we were all set. She is a wonderful harpist and made great suggestions and recommendations for our wedding ceremony music. We had a couple of specific songs we wanted to include, and she played those for us along with some standards. She played an electric harp at our ceremony, which she knew would work well at our wedding site. We were so happy with Lisa/Harp it's and would recommend her to anyone getting married!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Harpnotes's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to play for you. Best wishes.

Megan 路 Married on 11/12/2016

Thank you for everything. You truly made our ceremony a memorable one!

Sent on 11/21/2016
  • User6987344 路 2+ years ago

Amazing is an understatement!!!

Sent on 07/20/2016