Harpist Lizary Rodriguez Reviews

101 | Norwood, MA

101 Reviews for Harpist Lizary Rodriguez

Rajiv · Married on 06/24/2011

All our guests complimented us on having such a wonderful musician at our wedding. She was great with her music selection as well as her flexibility. We had her play the ceremony music as well us through our cocktail hour. I would recommend her for any occassion.

Sent on 07/06/2011

Gail · Married on 06/18/2011

Lizary Rodriguez played the harp for the cocktail hour at my daughter's wedding. After a pretty hectic day getting ready for the big event, it was so soothing to come to our venue and hear her beautiful music. Lizary is so professional, and very sweet also. She gave us a very big list of her music to choose from. She is very classy and would recommend her for any event you may have coming up. I also purchased her Christmas CD back in December, it is just beautiful!!!!

Sent on 06/27/2011

Debbie · Married on 06/10/2011

When we chose the venue for the wedding, we knew the finishing touch to an outside wedding would be the sounds of a harp. We reviewed and listened to several, and thought at first, it would be hard to choose. But, when we heard Lizary, we knew there was something special about her music. She has a very calm and engaging personality. She always handled herself in a professional manner and demonstrated a strong love of music. When the day finally came, she was waiting at the venue and looked beautiful. Her music was very moving and was exactly everything we invisioned it to be. We would highly recommend hiring Lizary for your wedding!

Sent on 06/13/2011

Lisa · Married on 05/28/2011

Dr. Lizary Rodriguez is an exceptional harpist with a terrific personality. My husband and I discovered Lizary’s website as we were looking for a professional harpist to play for our wedding. Since we both have doctorates in music performance (Eastman), it was particularly important to us to find an outstanding musician for our event. Lizary’s playing and overall presentation went above and beyond our expectations.

Lizary performed for both the ceremony and cocktail hour. Possessing a unique flair for musical style, she played a wide range of repertoire including classical pieces from the Baroque, Irish tunes, popular songs, and big band favorites. We received numerous compliments about Lizary’s playing and her beautiful formal attire, both from our guests and the staff at our wedding site. I should also note that prior to the wedding, Lizary invited Greg and I to meet with her for a “music consultation”. In our consultation, she played excerpts of all of the ceremony music we had chosen so that we would know exactly what they would sound like on the big day.

Greg and I are so grateful that Lizary was available for our wedding day. Her technically polished playing, masterful sense of style, and generous spirit won us over. Whether you are looking for a harpist for your wedding, concert series, or other special event, we give Dr. Lizary Rodriguez our highest recommendation.

Dr. Lisa Raposa, Professional Pianist & Teacher

Sent on 06/12/2011

Erica · Married on 04/02/2011

Lizary Rodriguez is a a truly gifted harpist. She performed at my ceremony and cocktail hour and was amazing. She worked well with the musician at the church, and everyone loved listening to her at the reception venue. I would recommend her to anyone. She made my wedding more elegant and beautiful.

Sent on 04/03/2011

heather · Married on 03/26/2011

We hired Lizary Rodriguez to play her harp for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. We met with Lizary in person so she could play for us and she was amazing! We knew she and her music was just what we wanted to create the unique atmosphere for our special day. Her rates are extremely reasonable.
    I have to say, as the bride, when I heard her playing my entrance music, it was one of the most special moments of the ceremony. It was such a beautiful sound!
    Lizary played our cocktail hour and we received so many compliments on her. One guest said, "She played Led Zeppelin on her harp!!"
    It was such a nice addition to have Lizary, such a beautiful, young woman, play such beautiful music for us on our wedding day! We would recommend her over and over again!

Sent on 03/27/2011

Kerri · Married on 11/07/2010

I would highly recommend Harpist Lizary Rodriguez. She was a wonderful addition to our wedding ceremony, as well as cocktail hour. She had numerous music selections and played sample choices for us prior to our wedding. Her playing is absolutely beautiful. We were very pleased with Lizary and very happy we decided to have her play at our wedding.

Sent on 12/17/2010

Katie · Married on 10/16/2010

Lizary was very professional and really seemed to care about what she was doing -- she was phenomenal and if we were to get married all over again, we would definitely choose her to play our ceremony music again!

Sent on 10/24/2010

Ella · Married on 10/10/2010

Lizary is amazing. I found her to be easier to talk to and full of ideas for us for our wedding ceremony. My guests all loved her performance. Lizary helped make our wedding unique and special. She is very professional and the very best harpist. I have all her CD's and will continue to support her. You will be pleased with her services!

Sent on 10/22/2010

David · Married on 09/05/2010

Lizary was absolutely perfect for our daughter's wedding. She arrived early, made sure her sound was audible for the service, and played beautifully. We highly recommend her.

FYI she is completely fluent in Spanish, and was quite a hit with our Spanish-speaking in-laws.

Sent on 09/06/2010

David · Married on 09/04/2010

An excellent choice - both in the instrument and in Lizary. She was prompt in her responses, welcomed us to meet her and hear some samples, and even learned to play a few of our favorites. She, of course, already can play a vast array of music. We had a diverse crowd at our wedding, and everyone commented on how beautiful it was.

Sent on 10/11/2010

maegan · Married on 06/12/2010

Thank you so much for making our cocktail hour special! We greatly appreciate it!

Maegan & Jason Fabiano

Sent on 06/24/2010

Tara · Married on 05/29/2010

Lizary Rodriquez did an amazing job. She was hired to play for my Ceremony & Cocktail Hour. During the Ceremony, she played every song that I had requested and made it Soooooo amazingly beautiful. During the cocktail hour I had so many guests compliment me on her music and asked me where I had found her. I would definetly hire Lizary again in a heartbeat. She dressed appropriately to our wedding. If you are looking for a Harpist, please consider Lizary. She will exceed your expectations.

Sent on 06/08/2010

Luisa · Married on 04/24/2010

AAAAAA+ My husband and I got married this past April and we were extremely happy with our harpist. Linarys Rodriguez is very talented and pleasant to work with.

I looked for a musician that could play on my wedding cocktail for months. I found her website online and decided to call, after talking to her I knew she was the perfect person for Our wedding. She also have demos on her website so you can listen and get to know more about her. She was great with follow ups and I felt from the begining that she cares about customer satisfaction making sure she will deliver the perfect ambiance for our special day. She knows a Lot about music and plays about everything.

I will highly recommend her, she will customized your wedding or event with all your favorite songs and you will be Extremely Happy. I have great memories and wish I had her playing for more hours. The music was Absolutely Wonderful! Thanks so much for making our special day even more memorable.!

Sent on 05/22/2010

Morgan · Married on 10/17/2009

I was truly blessed by Lizary's talent. Mike and I feel very lucky and privledged to have been Lizary's first wedding in Massachusetts. She was extremely professional, responsive, and flexible. I was even able to give her piano music that she adapted to the harp inorder for her to play along side a friend who sang the responsorial psalm at our wedding. Mike and I were so happy to have her play the beautiful music definitely added to the atmostphere and we would recomend her services to everyone!

Sent on 10/29/2009
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 11/29/2008

We truly enjoyed having you perform. Many of our guests commented on how impressed they were with your play and
    how the music was beautifully integrated into the program. In hindsight, Lisa and I agree that your music added that exceptional piece to our event and one that we will remember for some time to come.

Sent on 12/17/2008

Jessica · Married on 05/05/2013

Lizary was sweet and passionate about her work. I contacted her to play at a wedding as a gift to my best friend and her husband and I couldn't be happier. She was professional, talented and provided everyone with an incredible memory - people still talk about her! She is very flexible; she made sure that we didn't feel pressured to choose something she picked but rather offered a variety of options and if she didn't have the song we wanted, she made it work out! I even got her cds and listen to them all the time when I'm driving.

Sent on 08/13/2013

Carol · Married on 10/17/2010

Excellent harpist. Very professional and responsive. A pleasure to work with.

Sent on 12/15/2010
  • F

Frank · Married on 10/08/2010

Mrs. Lizary Rodriguez was extremely humble, personable, professional and performed beautifully on our wedding day. I can not express how gratified we are with her performance and blessed with finding her just two days before our wedding. She accomodated us with no hesitation and given us the absolute best performance we had ever experienced. We would highly recommend Mrs. Rodriguez to any other couple and hopefully have her services in our near future.

Sent on 10/12/2010
  • I

Ina · Married on 09/18/2010

Lizary was wonderful to work with. She made our wedding day even more special with her wonderful chosen music.

Sent on 12/15/2010

lindsey · Married on 07/18/2015

Lizary played the harp for our ceremony and cocktail hour. She did a beautiful job and we received many comments about how nice her music was. She was also a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend her for weddings!

Sent on 08/01/2015

Peter · Married on 06/09/2012

Lizary was incredible to work with beginning with the audition at her studio. Excellent song selection with flexibility. She was personal, friendly, professional, the list goes on! We can only hope that we have the opportunity to listen to Lizary plan her harp sometime in the future. We highly recommend Lizary for your wedding or any other venue.

Sent on 06/15/2012

Jenny · Married on 05/20/2018

Lizary was truly great to work with! She is super talented and has a wide range of selection to choose from! I am glad to have worked with Lizary and all the guests were very impressed. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 06/14/2018

maria · Married on 07/02/2016

No advice to give, just do it! She's well worth the money, very professional, worked very well with very little direction. She ad-libbed when a moment during the ceremony went wrong. She kept things going smoothly! She has a wide variety of music. We had an outdoor wedding and our in-laws thought a harp was too fancy for the wedding, but after hearing it and seeing her, they were greatful for having her perform. It was subtle, classy, and beautiful!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Julie · Married on 04/22/2016

Lizary goes above & beyond in helping to select music for your event - she is simply the best !

Sent on 05/05/2016