Harpist Lizary Rodriguez Reviews

101 | Norwood, MA

101 Reviews for Harpist Lizary Rodriguez

I am a musician and so for our wedding I did not want a chamber ensemble that had perhaps rehearsed one time. Trust me, that's all they rehearse.
    By choosing Lizary, we ensured a wonderful performance by a charismatic and professional musician. How important is the music in your wedding? Watch a movie and remove the music; all the ambiance is completely removed.

Choose Lizary as your musician and you will not be disappointed - quite the opposite!!

Sent on 07/28/2013

Melissa · Married on 06/22/2013

Lizary provided the music for my sister's bridal shower and was amazing. We are still hearing the rave reviews!! Her self designed play list was perfect for the event!!! My Mom keeps saying, Lizary made the day!! She was prompt and professional and I would recommend her to anyone looking for amazing music to upgrade their special day!

Sent on 06/28/2013

Diana · Married on 04/27/2013

Lizary provided music at our garden ceremony at Plimoth Plantation. She was very professional and provided a wonderful mix for our guests. We met with her prior to the ceremony at her private studio to hear a sample and pick out our music. We were blown away with her talent and how flexible she was with music selections.

I would recommend Lizary for your wedding! Most describe the ceremony as "magical" and the harp really set the tone for a beautiful ceremony and an amazing wedding!!

Sent on 04/29/2013

Lizary was amazing!! All of our guests commented on how perfect the songs were. She was even able to incorporate a very meaningful song that all of my family noted as one of the best versions they had ever heard.

If I could give her 10 stars I would! Amazingly talented.

Sent on 05/09/2013

Mabel · Married on 03/30/2013

Lizary was very professional and responsive through the coordination process. She provided suggestions for music and was willing to accommodate all requests. The day of the wedding she was marvelous! Even though we had an outdoor wedding as I walked towards the area where the ceremony was held I could hear her melodies and it was enchanting. All my guests commented on how delighted they were with her music before and after the ceremony. Having her there made the day truly special and magical.

Sent on 01/02/2014

Gianni · event on: 03/17/2013

We hired Lizary for our Bridal Shower and she was incredible. Very quick in responding to me and made the booking process very easy. She came dressed to impress, was there early all set up and ready to go and her music and instrument were beautiful. All our guests were raving about the music and her performance. Very classy. We would highly recommend.

Sent on 03/17/2013

Tricia · Married on 01/26/2013

Initially, I had worked with a different vendor who had been referred to me. In the last month before the wedding, that vendor was unresponsive to my emails. Without a contract and with just two and a half weeks to the big day I became nervous and decided to google "Boston MA harpists" and came across Lizary. I can not express how fortunate I was to find her! I sent Lizary an email that night and within hours she responded back that she was available. We met within days to go over what type of music interested us. We also had her stay to play at our cocktail reception, and my guests raved at how wonderful she was, and what a great mix of contemporary and classical music she performed.

Lizary is a true professional with a beautiful personality. If I could give her "10s" on this page I would! I would recommend her without hesitation!

Sent on 01/30/2013

Lisa · Married on 11/10/2012

I loved having Lizary as the harpist for my daughter's wedding! Her music was so beautiful for both the wedding and cocktail hour. Everyone was talking about the song from the Titanic!! Thank you so much for making our day so special and for customizing everything for us!

Sent on 11/21/2012

Meghan · Married on 10/26/2012

Lizary was awesome, it was the perfect addition to our wedding ceremony! I highly recommend her services as it will be the perfect touch :)

Sent on 11/05/2012

Judith · Married on 10/20/2012

Lizary,
    Thank you so much for being such a wonderful addition to Lauren and Barry's wedding.
    My guests enjoyed your music and loved the idea of a harp.
    You set the tone for what was truly a magical evening.
    Thank you again.

Judy mikels(MOB)

Sent on 10/27/2012

patrick · Married on 09/29/2012

Lizary was very proffessional and a delight to work with.She added something extra special to our big day.We really enjoyed the beautiful music she played,as did many of the guests who had nothing but positive things to say.

Sent on 11/23/2012

Jenn · Married on 09/15/2012

Lizary did an amazing job playing the harp for my wedding. I asked her two weeks before the event to try to play a song she hadn't played before. She not only played it with the utmost accuracy but sounded like she had been playing it for years. Everyone at my wedding remarked how great a job she did. I would recommend her to all my friends and family!

Sent on 09/19/2012
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/08/2012

Lizary was terrific from start to finish! Consistent excellent reviews led us to Lizary while we were searching for a harpist! We met with her in her home where she sampled various selections for our wedding ceremony and she was terrific! She was so nice and very responsive. She showed up on time and played her music beautifully at our wedding! For cocktail hour we gave her free reign to play whatever she'd like and it was great! You can't go wrong with Lizary - my only regret was that I didn't get to see her before she left and personally thank her for a job well done!

Sent on 09/09/2012

Jen · Married on 08/25/2012

Lizary played beautifully on our wedding day!! I always imagined walking down the aisle to Cannon in D played by a harpist. When I started looking for a harpist the prices were insane. I even considered hiring a student from a music school, but trying to get a response was so hard and slow. They also don't guarantee that you can hear a demo before your wedding day unless the student wants to provide one. I was ready to charge up my iPod for the wedding day until I found Lizary! I couldn't believe how beautifully she played, how professional she was, how quick she was to respond, and how prepared she was on the big day. We went to her home for the free consultation/demo where we picked the songs and planned the ceremony song order with her. She played a short bit of each song and it was perfect. It was my fastest choice for a vendor and the easiest. Even on the day of the wedding, I felt like there were times where I was running around since the coordinator at our ceremony venue was less than helpful. When I saw Lizary, I was frazzled and thought I would have to give her the run down of what was going on and where to set up, etc. But no, she immediately told me she had already talked to my Justice of the Peace and they worked everything out. It was such a great relief to have a vendor who knew what they were doing and just did it. The songs I heard during the ceremony were perfectly played. Even though I didn't hear the songs throughout the cocktail hour since I was taking pictures, I've heard SO many of my guests tell me how beautifully she played and how sweet she was. My friend's mother kept telling me how wonderful Lizary was and my neighbor told me recently that she was so happy with the harp music. If you are looking for a harpist, I cannot recommend Lizary enough. She was professional and plays amazingly. I was an OCD bride who looked through every vendor possible and expected perfection. I am so glad I found Lizary, she surpassed my expectations.

Sent on 11/20/2012

Elyse · Married on 07/01/2012

Booking Lizary Rodriguez to play during our ceremony and cocktail hour was one of the best decisions that we made for our wedding! Lizary was so easy to work with leading up to the wedding. We live out of state, and she was able to play for us over skype so that we could select our ceremony music - it worked perfectly. She is very flexible and will really play anything that you want!

It really was magical to walk down the aisle to the sounds of Lizary's beautiful music. We went with classical music for the ceremony and then jazzed it up for the cocktail hour. Our guests are still raving about how beautiful it was!

We recommend Lizary 100% - she really adds something special to a wedding!

Sent on 07/26/2012

Astrid · Married on 05/19/2012

Lizary added the perfect touch to our wedding ceremony. She is an amazingly talented musician and she played beautiful music during our wedding, she also arranged for a flutist to play with her which made it easy for me (she can arrange for a violinist as well if you want). She was very professional to work with and always responded in a very timely fashion. I ended up changing my music with only a few days to go and that was not a problem. I would definitely recommend Lizary for any special event or wedding.

Sent on 07/02/2012

Brittany · Married on 04/21/2012

Lizary did an absolutely beautiful job playing the harp during our ceremony and cocktail hour! When I met with her for a consultation, she played many selections for me and patiently helped me decide which ones would work best for each aspect of the ceremony. She is not only incredibly talented, but also wonderful to work with! I am so happy we had her play at the cocktail hour, as well. Many guests commented about how beautiful the music was. Lizary added an extra-special touch to our ceremony and cocktail hour, and we would highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 05/04/2012

Karen · Married on 10/08/2011

Lizary was amazing! She is incredibly talented, musically, and incredibly sweet. Having her play at the ceremony and into the cocktail hour and dinner elevated our already elegant wedding to a whole different level. Virtually every single guest commented on how beautiful the ceremony was, and how incredibly she played. Whether you are a fan of classical music or not, you should seriously consider having her play at your wedding. Having Lizary's music as the background was, without a doubt, one of my favorite memories of the entire evening.

Sent on 10/11/2011

David · Married on 10/08/2011

Lizary performed at our wedding a few weeks ago and she did an amazing job. Having her music in the background during our ceremony and cocktail hour was perfect! She was great to work with, very friendly and professional. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/27/2011

Bärbel · Married on 09/03/2011

We had the great pleasure to have Lizary as our wedding harpist. Prior to dinner, when all guests were seated, we had her perform a 30 minutes concert for our guests. We requested Stairway to Heaven and some classical pieces by Bach and asked her to complement the performance with some Latin-American songs. Her performance was stunning and we received great feedback from our guests. There were several professional musicians among our guests who were all impressed by her wonderful performance. We consider us very lucky to have had a world renowned harpist in our wedding!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Reinhard · Married on 09/03/2011

We hired Lizary for our wedding in September. Her music was beautiful and she has a humble and lovely personality. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/21/2016

Sylvia · Married on 08/28/2011

It was so nice working with Lizary. We contracted her to play for our ceremony and cocktail hour. She helped us navigate through our music selection for the ceremony.

We wanted something more cheerful than the standard violins. The way Lizary played the songs on her harp - made all the difference at our wedding. It sounded so beautiful. Definitely, would recommend Lizary to all future brides.

Sent on 09/27/2011

Vanessa · Married on 07/16/2011

Lizary is such a beautiful and talented person inside & out! She made our ceremony and cocktail hour PERFECT. So many people commented on what an excellent harpist she is, as well as how personable she was during the entire occasion. My husband's grandfather is a retired famous accordion player and she translated his sheet music for the harp to play at the wedding. She is truly a professional and goes out of her way to make everything that much more special! THANK YOU!

Sent on 08/01/2011

Linda · Married on 07/02/2011

Lizary Rodriguez is amazing. I highly recommend her. She is professional as well as sincere. She met with me twice before my granddaughter's wedding. All the guests loved the music and I received many compliments for selecting her.

Sent on 07/05/2011

Jason · Married on 07/01/2011

Lizary was the perfect choice for our ceremony and cocktail hour music. She was a joy to work with and very professional. Lizary is a wonderful harpist and everyone at our wedding complemented us on the music selection, which was mostly hers. I would recommend Lizary Rodriguez to anyone looking for a beautiful, simple, and elegant sound for their wedding.

Sent on 07/25/2011