Harpist Lizary Rodriguez Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Kathleen
    Kathleen H. Married on 04/23/2022

A fantastically talented musician who is a joy to work with

We contacted Lizary last minute after another vendor cancelled with us, and she did a FANTASTIC job! She already has an extensive repertoire, but she was also willing to learn many new songs for us, even with very little warning. She was reliably friendly, calming, and professional. We got tons of compliments from our guests after our wedding! I cannot recommend Lizary enough!
  • Jenna
    Jenna A. Married on 03/09/2022

Beautiful Ceremony Music

Lizary is so talented and her music was beautiful for our ceremony and picture hour. We were lucky to book Lizary for our small wedding during this pandemic; she was professional, responded quickly, super flexible, willing to learn new songs specifically the wedding - which we didn't need to do because of her vast song list. Her music was so beautiful and was the perfect touch for our ceremony. We highly recommend Lizary for weddings or any event - you cannot go wrong!
  • Raja
    Raja Z. Married on 08/22/2021

An amazing and Talented Artist

We were very lucky that Lizary was available to play the Harp at our wedding ceremony. She was so professional and nice from the first time we met her till the end. She plays the harp in a very talented and beautiful way and any song she plays, she adds her touch to it and turns it into a very beautiful piece.
    She transformed our ceremony to a magical and memorable one with her music.
  • Kristen
    Kristen T. Married on 08/20/2021

Wedding Ceremony & Cocktail Hour Music

Working with Lizary was an absolute joy! Our wedding truly would not have been as special if it weren't for her. Not only was her music spectacular, but working with her was a breeze. We had several meetings where she played songs for me over Zoom and her passion for the harp was palpable and really comes through in the music. She helped me curate the perfect playlist and even learned new songs that I requested. I would recommend Lizary to anyone looking to add that special touch to their wedding.
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca W. Married on 07/25/2021

A wonderful part of our ceremony!

It was truly wonderful to have Lizary be such a special part of our wedding ceremony! She puts her heart and soul in her music, and it really set the tone for such a beautiful ceremony! We were outside, surrounded by trees, and her peaceful music filled the air! She is so talented, and has a ton of songs to choose from. She was very organized and helpful during the planning process as well. We met several times on Zoom to discuss the details, and she played for us and we teared up every time- so beautiful! In addition to her musical talents, we truly enjoyed getting to know her as a person as well! We wholeheartedly recommend Lizary for your wedding or any other event! There is a reason she has so many positive reviews- she’s truly that good! She is a wonderfully unique, beautiful, and peaceful addition and you will be so happy you have her!
  • Cate
    Cate Married on 07/10/2021

Can't recommend Lizary enough

Lizary is SO incredibly talented and nice. She also has the best repertoire of songs that I've ever seen played on a harp.

She played at our wedding ceremony at Salve Regina and played classical music — and did a beautiful job.

Then my absolute favorite part — she came to our cocktail hour and played contemporary music on the harp. I had several guests come up to me saying, "am I hearing the Jurassic Park theme song on the harp?" It was such a fun, subtle touch because it takes a minute to realize that it isn't classical music.

I've had several guests reach out to me about hiring her for their weddings. What a fun twist. It was one of my favorite parts to the day.

BTW, she played Mulan, Jurassic Park, Game of Thrones, Taylor Swift, etc. How cool is that??
    Reza A. Married on 10/11/2020

My daughters wedding wouldn’t be complete without Lazary’s music. She was great

She is extremely professional, easy to work with and her music is great.
    Elizabeth Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing music for our wedding day!

Lizary was amazing! So easy to work with, prompt to respond, and her music was beautiful and added so much to out wedding day. Highly recommend her!!!
  • Jim
    Jim S. Married on 08/31/2020

An Outstanding Musician!

Lizary is an extremely talented harpist who can play all styles of music: classical, traditional, ethnic, modern and popular! Her music was a perfect match for our ceremony and cocktail hour helping to make them both classy and elegant! I highly recommend her!
    Jose Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing Harpist!!!

Lizary is so talented and her music was just beautiful. We were lucky enough to book Lizary for our small wedding during this pandemic. She was professional, responsive, has a huge song list, and was willing to learn new songs specifically for our wedding. Her music made our ceremony feel so special. We would highly, highly recommend Lizary for weddings or any event.
  • Ashley
    Ashley A. Married on 08/01/2020

best choice we made!

We are so incredibly lucky to have found Lizary for our wedding! We had her play during the ceremony (as guests came in, processional, recessional, and as guests left).

We met with her at her studio and had the amazing opportunity to listen to her play before we selected our songs. She had some great recommendations, and we were also able to request certain songs to listen to those too! She even learned a newer Taylor Swift song for us which made it so personal and special!!

Lizary was extremely professional and amazing to work with, not to mention her talent and gift of creating a romantic and beautiful atmosphere for our wedding ceremony. Our guests could not stop commenting on how amazing the ceremony was, specifically the music! We were so lucky to have found her, and so grateful for her patience as we rescheduled our original wedding date due to COVID. Thank you so much Lizary for making our wedding so special!
  • Anne
    Anne M. Married on 06/27/2020

Amazing Music!

Lizary provided an amazing experience for our guests during our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. The music played set a tone of elegance and uniqueness during our wedding. Lizary was professional and very positive during the whole process. We would highly recommend her for your next event!
  • Olivia
    Olivia P. Married on 05/03/2020

Best Choice We Made!

We chose Lizary to add a little something extra to our wedding ceremony, and she absolutely did not disappoint! We originally booked her for our wedding in May, but when we had to cancel and reschedule, she was super helpful in accommodating us in her schedule . The whole process from booking her to the actual wedding day went so smoothly, and she was always prompt in responding to me and helping with any questions I had. My guests had so many good things to say about her, and the music she provided really completed the whole ceremony, it was absolutely beautiful. I would 100% recommend her to anyone!!
    Stephanie S. Married on 12/10/2019

Cannot recommend enough – went above and beyond

I am so lucky we found Lizary to play during our ceremony at Rosecliff in Newport, RI. Right off the bat she was incredibly friendly and responsive and eager to customize our ceremony. She offered her suggestions for timing, etc. and is obviously quite experienced with weddings. Besides her extensive playlist, one thing that really impressed me is I had a specific song in mind to walk down the aisle to, and she hadn't played it before. Within a day or so of asking her about it, she sent me not even one but two samples of her playing it – one slower, one faster. I was blown away by her talent to learn something so quickly. Working with Lizary was absolutely seamless, and I just wish I could have personally heard more of her playing since I was hidden away until I had to walk! Thanks Lizary!!
    Kara Married on 09/01/2019

Beautiful harpist by far

She was an absolute amazing harpist . Everyone thought she was amazing and the whole harp idea for both ceremony and cocktail was perfect. She was so easy set up for the date and communicate I recommend her for all wedding types she plays so many different genres and songs . Hands down was a complete asset to the wedding day ! We loved her
    Kellie Married on 08/03/2019

Wonderful harpist!

Lizary is an amazing harpist! When we first met with her, she spent over an hour with us playing different songs for us to figure out what we wanted for the ceremony. Her music brought us to tears so we knew that she was the musician for us! We thoroughly enjoyed her music and so did all of our guests.
  • Mariano
    Mariano M. Married on 07/12/2019

Amazing harpist

Beautiful just breath taking beautiful music. She is amazing.
    We are still talking about it.
    Christine D. Married on 06/28/2019

Lizsary is fantastic! She was easy to work with and helped make my daughter's wedding an elegant occasion.

Lizary was so easy to work with! She met with my daughter and son in law, listened to their vision for the wedding procession music and delivered an elegant atmosphere for the wedding. We are so happy we found Lizary!
  • Fran
    Fran A. Married on 05/10/2019

Absolutely fantastic!

I hired Lizary for a rehearsal dinner at the last minute. She was amazing! Professional, on time, played beautifully! Her skills are unsurpassed. She made the event over the top great!!!
    Beatriz Married on 02/16/2019

Ceremony Music

Lizary was extremely easy to work with. My husband and I were unsure what we wanted for ceremony music and she helped us choose music that we loved. During our ceremony, Lizary played beautiful music. We left our music choices a bit open ended and she knew exactly what to play. The cost for an hour of music (plus a consultation) was highly worth it. I wish I could get married again just to have Lizary play for us again :)
    Elizabeth Married on 10/13/2018

She is amazing!

Lizary performed during our wedding ceremony as well as our cocktail hour. She was AMAZING!!! From the first moment that I heard her play, my husband and I were blown away. Not only with her unbelievable talent but also her knowledge of ANY song we requested. She can play everything from Cannon in D to Bruno Marr "Marry You". The guests LOVED her music and are still talking about her today.
    Every step of the way she was the vendor that was most responsible and professional! It was TRULY a pleasure having her as part of our special day!!!
  • Tayla
    Tayla M. Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely incredible!

Lizary played during our wedding ceremony and was incredible. She is so sweet and talented. I got so many compliments on her abilities and beautiful music and highly recommend Lizary to anyone looking for a harpist in the area!
    Rebecca Married on 09/21/2018
    Lizary played at my daughter's outside ceremony at The Grand View. She is simply wonderful. She is easy and professional. Its amazing how she just knows what songs to pull up. She is patient and she even wore a dress to blend in with the wedding colours. You are great Lizary!!!!! We loved you!!!
    Kathleen Married on 09/15/2018
    Lizary’s beautiful music created a loving atmosphere that made my daughters wedding ceremony so very amazing. She was very easy to work with, and absolutely captured the tone that my daughter hoped for. Highly recommend lizary if you are looking for a special touch.
    Kendra A. Married on 08/24/2018
    We cannot say enough amazing things about Lizary. From the moment we met her we knew she was the perfect harpist for our garden wedding! She is incredibly talented and fun to work with. She has a great list of songs to choose from, from classical to current, and is willing to work with you if you have additional requests. She is responsive to emails and was willing to meet with us more than once. We couldn't be happier with our decision to hire her, she was the cherry on top of a perfect ceremony!