Harpist Lizary Rodriguez Reviews

93 Reviews for Harpist Lizary Rodriguez

93 Harpist Lizary Rodriguez Reviews

Elizabeth · Married on 10/13/2018

She is amazing!

Lizary performed during our wedding ceremony as well as our cocktail hour. She was AMAZING!!! From the first moment that I heard her play, my husband and I were blown away. Not only with her unbelievable talent but also her knowledge of ANY song we requested. She can play everything from Cannon in D to Bruno Marr "Marry You". The guests LOVED her music and are still talking about her today.
    Every step of the way she was the vendor that was most responsible and professional! It was TRULY a pleasure having her as part of our special day!!!

Rebecca · Married on 09/21/2018

Lizary played at my daughter's outside ceremony at The Grand View. She is simply wonderful. She is easy and professional. Its amazing how she just knows what songs to pull up. She is patient and she even wore a dress to blend in with the wedding colours. You are great Lizary!!!!! We loved you!!!

Harpist Lizary Rodriguez 1

Kathleen · Married on 09/15/2018

Lizary’s beautiful music created a loving atmosphere that made my daughters wedding ceremony so very amazing. She was very easy to work with, and absolutely captured the tone that my daughter hoped for. Highly recommend lizary if you are looking for a special touch.

Kendra and Dan · Married on 08/24/2018

We cannot say enough amazing things about Lizary. From the moment we met her we knew she was the perfect harpist for our garden wedding! She is incredibly talented and fun to work with. She has a great list of songs to choose from, from classical to current, and is willing to work with you if you have additional requests. She is responsive to emails and was willing to meet with us more than once. We couldn't be happier with our decision to hire her, she was the cherry on top of a perfect ceremony!

Keeley · Married on 08/18/2018

Lizary is an amazing harpist. She was referred to me by a colleague and I am so glad that it worked out because she is a fantastic person to work with. Lizary had us come listen to her play on two different occasions so that we could first just hear her play in general and then later hear her play the songs we chose. She learned a song for me that she hadn't played at an event yet. She was accommodating and easy to get in touch with the whole time. I got SO many compliments on her abilities and beautiful music on the day of my wedding. I highly recommend Lizary to anyone looking for a harpist in the MA/RI areas!

Harpist Lizary Rodriguez 2
    Harpist Lizary Rodriguez 3
    Harpist Lizary Rodriguez 4
    Harpist Lizary Rodriguez 5

Chrissy · Married on 06/09/2018

There aren’t enough wonderful things that I can say about Lizary. My husband and I got married this June and we wanted to create an experience for our guests that was both unique and unforgettable. Lizary’s beautiful harp music was exactly that.

Yes, Lizary can play the classics quite beautifully… but my husband and I are self-proclaimed nerds. During our initial meeting, when Lizary played (on the harp, mind you) Superman’s March, Star Wars and even Metallica, we were sold! Our wedding guests were simply blown away by Lizary’s talent.

I implore you to hire Lizary for your event. Yes, she does play the classics, so you don’t have to be a Star Wars fan to love her music. She is also such a wonderful person to meet and work with. Thank you Lizary, for making our wedding truly unique!

Kate · Married on 03/23/2018

We hired Lizary to play as our harpist for our wedding ceremony in Boston, MA. Lizary was absolutely wonderful to work with from start to finish! She was extremely timely in her responses, professional and a pleasure to work with. We got so many compliments from our wedding guests on her performance and continue to hear rave reviews. We had an initial in-person consultation with her in September during which time she listened to all of our requests and concerns. She helped guide us and offered professional and helpful suggestions for the music selection. We highly recommend Lizary and would absolutely hire her again!

E · Married on 10/07/2017

Lizary was the perfect professional to work with for my daughter's wedding. Lizary was efficient, responsive, and willing. We had thought about contacting a local university music department for a harpist but we were so glad we went with Lizary, a professional. We were swayed by a previous review which mentioned that their wedding had last-minute changes and Lizary was able to seamlessly modify her piece of it . we listened to Lizary samples and loved them, she FaceTimeed with us so we could hear her music, giving us examples of two different kinds of harps. We realized that going with Lizary, a professional, with great experience would be important for such an important part of our ceremony and we were confident she would pivot quickly as a professional to deal with any situation. My daughter's wedding was in a small chapel by the ocean. Lizary's harp music was perfect for the setting but she had a sound system as well that would work for any setting. We did not get to hear all the music before the prelude because of our circumstances but our friends and family did and said it was a wonderful harp concert, beautiful, relaxing, calming "transcendental" and "shimmering". Lizary was so cooperative in starting 45 minutes before the ceremony and very nice about our particular list of family favorite opera love songs and ballet music my daughter had danced to. That made the pieces before the prelude very special as well as the ceremony music itself. My daughter and husband both said the soothing harp music calmed them down as they stood poised to walk down the aisle to for my daughter to join our new son. We would highly recommend Lizary for any event. She was awesome.

Naychelle · Married on 10/06/2017

Lizary was amazing!! Working with her was everything we dreamed! We had the vision to have strings at our wedding and Lizary’s harp was better than I could have imagined! She played the ceremony and the cocktail hour and all of our guests were impressed!

From the beginning of the planning process she sat down with us to ask what type of music we wanted, she met with us and played us some songs, and she even learned a few new songs for us!

Lizary was responsive, professional and an overall joy to work with! I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful music for their wedding.

Allison · Married on 09/10/2017

Lizary performed on her harp in our wedding ceremony and during cocktail hour and I couldn't have asked for more in a musical genius. She is such a wonderful person and so very talented at her craft. My walk down the aisle was extra special because the song was a surprise to my groom. Very very emotional and special, it really made the day so memorable. Lizary's passion for her work is so obvious in her delivery, and having a harpist at our venue really just elevated everyone's experience to the next level. I loved having Lizary as part of our big day and couldn't be happier with her performance. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone!!

Harpist Lizary Rodriguez 6

Cheryl · Married on 07/28/2017

It was a pleasure to have Lizary play the harp at my daughter's wedding. She has an amazing gift. I have not stopped talking about how beautiful it was. Lizary added a touch of heaven to the day.

Shanice · Married on 07/14/2017

Lizary is so sweet, and patient having her talent at my wedding was a blessing.I would recommend her services in a heart beat !

Jenicka · Married on 06/10/2017

Amazing repertoire of songs and super dedicated- Lizary literally walked her harp through all of Boston common to get to my ceremony when the roads were all closed because of the gay pride parade! Highly recommend her!!

• SRodz

Surey · Married on 02/26/2017

Lizary was lovely to work with! We met in hr home studio for a free consultation before booking her services, to go over some of her repertory from previous weddings and discuss what we might want for our own wedding. She was professional and warm, even giving me a copy of her Latin music CD when she found out I was Puerto Rican as well and missed hearing music from home. I was busy getting ready and missed out on the music she played before the ceremony, but the moment I walked down the aisle and throughout our ceremony her music was the perfect, subtle bit of magic on an already amazing day.

Lizary was perfection! We couldn't have been happier!

Lizary--The music you played at my daughter's wedding made the entire church service amazing!
    My husband and I have been dreaming of this day since she was a little girl and you made our dream a reality.
    Thank you for sharing your gift of music with us on such a special day--just remarkable!!!!!
    I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart...

Mother of the Bride---Nancy

Ryan · Married on 09/04/2016

Lizary was great from the moment we met her. My wife and I had a free consultation where lizary played selections from previous weddings she played. During the entire process she was very responsive for our many questions. Once we selected the music for the ceremony she even learned a brand new song for us!

Please use her for your wedding ceremony music, she is amazing!!

Nicole · Married on 09/03/2016

Lizary was fantastic. She was professional, responsive and talented! She played beautifully at our outdoor wedding ceremony. She played current pop songs and gorgeous classical compositions as well. If you are looking for a wonderful professional musician- I highly recommend her. ???

Cassie · Married on 08/27/2016

Dr. Lizary Rodriguez is truly exceptional. As a bride, I had interest in hiring a harpist to play music for our ceremony. My parents also loved this idea. When I knew we could afford to try to make this a reality, I had only about one month before the wedding date. I was unsure what to do, so I reached out to Lizary, in hopes she might be able to attend. I emailed Lizary and she responded right away. She explained that she was already booked for that date in the evening, but if I was interested, she let me know she was willing to set up and play right before she would need to leave for her other occasion. I was incredibly grateful for this offer. I felt that Lizary understood how special this was to me. Another detail at this point was she let me know I could meet with her in person, to hear her play, or do this over Skype. Having listened to her work on pre-recorded videos, I let her know I did not need her play for me directly. The beauty of her work was above and beyond what I could dream of...Lizary let me know what songs she plays and her list of options is pages long. She also allowed me to choose specific songs to have play before the ceremony began, and then during, and then at the end. I was running around the day of the wedding and she arrived, set up, and played all the songs I had requested. I was also blown away because I did not get to tell her which of 2 wedding marches I wanted most, and she chose perfectly for us. When I came out that day and heard the music, it was like I was in heaven on earth. I cannot express to you how warm and joyous it was to hear her music gently fill the air as I walked out into the sunshine on that beautiful afternoon surrounded by so much love. There is no question that every single person at your celebration will remember the harp songs as a magical and incredible part of their experience. Lizary sincerely has a gift that makes her one of the best at her craft, not just in this country,but in the world.

Maria · Married on 07/02/2016

She was wonderful and worth every penny. The music added so much to the ceremony! Even the bride and groom (very young) who were skeptical about having a harpist admitted it was beautiful! Also, during the ceremony, there was a glitch in the sand ceremony and Lizary ad-libbed to help make a difficult moment less awkward - she was very helpful with very little direction. She also gave us a wide variety of songs to choose from. You won't regret hiring her!

Anthony · Married on 06/11/2016

Choosing Lizary was one of the best decisions of our wedding. She was incredibly accommodating even giving us, in a way, a private concert to help us choose the songs and style we wanted. Numerous guests commented after on how excellent she was.

Jessica · Married on 05/21/2016

If you can fit a harpist into your budget, look no further than Lizary. My brother generously booked Lizary as a gift for us, and then passed communication off to me to work out the details. Lizary welcomed us into her home to help us work out what kind of tone we wanted to set and what pieces we wanted specifically for the ceremony. She was on time, dressed very professionally, and played beautifully - Lizary even accommodated the chillier than expected weather and moved indoors to the reception space for cocktail hour. We loved having her and the harp music made for a special touch to the day!

Danielle · Married on 04/08/2016

Lizary played at our wedding in April for our ceremony and cocktail hour. She was amazing! She was great to work with and very professional! Our ceremony and cocktail hour were in different locations at the venue and she kindly brought to harps to make the transition better! I would highly recommend her! She is very talented and the music she plays is beautiful! So many guests commented on how wonderful she was! Thank you Lizary for making my day so special!

We hired Lizary to be the harpist for our wedding. All we have to say is that she was AMAZING! During our first meeting she was extremely professional and polite. She played a selection of songs and also was able to play special requests. We were blown away when we heard her play John Legend- All of me. She is extremely gifted and we would not hesitate to have her play for us again. She played during our wedding ceremony and it was beautiful. All our guests were impressed. Thank you, Lizary for making our wedding ceremony memorable. We can’t thank you enough!
    Cecily & Frantz (7/4/15 Wedding)

Amanda · Married on 06/12/2015

Lizary was the harpist for my wedding this past June and after working with her, I would gladly recommend her to anyone! From the very beginning, she was very professional, responsive, and willing to do anything to make us happy. We had issues meeting with her and she even offered to skype with us to let us listen to her play and discuss our wedding ceremony music. She was more than willing to learn new songs for us, and did an amazing job playing them! I could not have asked for a better harpist to work with, she is extremely talented, plays beautifully, and makes you feel at ease with the entire planning process. Choose Lizary for your wedding, you will not regret it!!