Harpist Kristen Elizabeth Reviews

49 | Tampa, FL

49 Reviews for Harpist Kristen Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/10/2016

I could not recommend Kristen enough! She was so personable and sweet and made planning music for our destination wedding a breeze! She had fantastic recommendations and even learned how to play a few songs! She's such a positive and kind person...just the type of person you want to share you're special day with. Sending you lots of hugs Kristen XX

Sent on 11/28/2016

Alison · Married on 04/10/2016

Kristen was wonderful to work with! She's very responsive and extremely friendly! Her music set the tone for our wedding and I'm so glad we chose her for our ceremony! It was a heavenly touch having Kristen there!

Sent on 05/14/2016
  • I

Ida · Married on 02/20/2016

We were very pleased with Kristen. We had an outdoor ceremony and her music was the perfect touch. She is AMAZING!!! We received lots of compliments from our guest. We totally recommend her and you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 05/13/2016

Karidad · Married on 01/23/2016

Kristen made my wedding day a special one! Couldn't be better, and me could be happier.. It was just amazing !

Sent on 03/06/2016

Rosalie · Married on 11/14/2015

Absolutely amazing. Kristen is easy to work with, she responds quickly & if your not sure, she guides you through the process. I highly recommend adding Kristen to one of the most important days in your life. My guest could not say enough. Did I mention how beautiful the harp was? Wow! Thank you again Kristen.

Sent on 11/20/2015

Theresa · Married on 11/07/2015

From the first time I heard Kristen I knew she was meant to be apart of our wedding. She was very knowledgeable about what songs sound best with others and helped me choose all the most PERFECT songs for my themed wedding. But most importantly she was a beautiful person inside and out, sweet, caring, and friendly. You can not only tell she loves what she does but she also an all around great person! Kristen was a hit at our wedding and we will keep her in mind for future events! We can't thank her enough for making our day even more special than it was!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Lynor · Married on 11/07/2015

We were going to have a simple wedding ceremony in the park. When Kristen services were added it was brought to a new level. There was a sense of elegance that only a harpist could bring. Kristen is a great spirit. She worked closely with me to ensure the music was to my liking and offered great suggestions. Our guests were in awe and it really made for a very special and momentous wedding ceremony. I would highly recommend Kristen. She is very talented harpist and provides a beautiful performance.

Sent on 11/29/2015

Kenara · Married on 08/22/2015

Kristen was very professional & friendly and responded to emails promptly . She was even willing to meet up before my wedding to play samples. I def. recommend her for any event. She showed up for the wedding on time and of course she did her best during my ceremony!!! Nothing but a great experience!!!!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Lianna · Married on 05/23/2015

Before the event, Kristen worked with us to find a few good songs that she would be able to adapt to her harp and then she learned quite a few songs for us so that we could have music that is meaningful to us at the venue near our table. She kept in good touch with us and made sure to touch base and get the logistics straightened out and confirmed. Mrs. Kristen did a great job not only playing but also interacting with our guests, especially our little niece who loves fiddling with instruments. She was very very punctual despite all of the construction, parties, and ambulances going on in the area, and she was very quick to transition her equipment from the outdoor ceremony to the indoor reception (sorry Kristen!) and begin playing within for our guests. She was very gracious and accepted our invitation to eat with us and we appreciated that personal touch. What a great, kind, sweet person and musician! Not to mention that she looks so pretty sitting with her gorgeous harp. She was recommended to us by the venue and we can't be happier. Did I mention she did this all while being due in 3 weeks? Now that is a trooper of an artist. Good luck with the baby Mrs. Kristen!

Sent on 05/27/2015

I hired Kristen Elizabeth for my wedding ceremony. She had great communication with me before the event helping me pick out my song selections. She showed up early, looking absolutely beautiful and her harp was bigger than I expected. It was absolutely stunning in person. She set up everything, and played beautifully. I got so many compliments. I have been to other weddings where the harpist has a tiny little harp and is wearing clothes like they are going to a picnic. Kristen was very professional and looked like a million bucks. It looked like I hired the very best for my wedding and it showed. She played like an angel. I was so happy. Now that I have seen my wedding video and could really hear the harp and see her in action, I am thrilled that I chose her above all others. She's worth every penny.

Sent on 07/18/2015

Allison · Married on 05/16/2015

Kristen was amazing! She played the harp at our outdoor ceremony in Orlando, and was incredibly kind, professional, and flexible throughout the whole process. She played songs prior to the ceremony while guests were being seated, including Beauty and the Beast (it was a Disney wedding). I requested 2 Enya songs for the processional that were played beautifully, and a song from The Legend of Zelda games as our recessional. She did not already know the Zelda song, but was willing to learn for a small fee which was totally worth it. All of my husband's friends flipped out when they recognized it :) Kristen kept in contact with me throughout the whole process before the wedding, and though we didn't get to speak to her very long the day of the wedding (we were busy getting married and all) she was still very nice and even let us pose for pictures at her harp. She wrote a very sweet blog post about us on her website and included lots of pictures from the ceremony that her husband/assistant(?) took, and they even posted a short video of our recessional Zelda song. Having a harp at the ceremony added a touch of class to the event and the music carried really well, even with it being outside. Her prices are also very reasonable. Overall, I am very happy with our choice of Kristen as our ceremony musician; she delivered exactly what I was looking for.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Caylee · Married on 04/18/2015

Christopher and I are so thankful and blessed that we found Kristen and that she could bring her beautiful talent to our ceremony. I met Kristen at a bridal show in Lakeland in October. I had never really thought about having a harp at my wedding but the thought of it seemed awesome. I brushed it off and didn't think another thing about it until she popped up on my Facebook page some how. I started following her page and then sent a message to her just curious if she was available for my special day. She quickly responded that she was available that day and provided me with a lot of information that I passed on to my hubby. I told Christopher about the harp and how I thought it would be a great special addition to our day. He was a little iffy and didn't think it would be that big of a deal so he agreed, let's book her. and we did. I couldn't be more happy with our choice. Kristen was awesome. Anytime I messaged her or needed to get in contact with her, she was quick to respond. She made our day so memorable. She played as guests arrived and were being seated. And as Christopher and I put our unity cross together, and as we exited the church. It was BEAUTIFUL and my guests absolutely loved it. I am still getting compliments on how much they loved her music. I couldn't be more happy that we chose Kristen to be a part of our day. She was awesome and I will recommend her to everyone I know. It was such a special addition and I plan to use her for future events as well. Thank you SO much Kristen! <3

Sent on 05/01/2015

Patrick & Wayne · Married on 04/04/2015

We feel so lucky to have found Kristen Elizabeth to play at our reception! Not only is she an absolutely lovely person, her music added the perfect touch that we had envisioned on our wedding day. Kristen performed for our three hour reception, and her repertoire is exceptional. We were able to request a special song two weeks in advance of our wedding that was not in her repertoire, and Kristen learned the song so that she could fulfill our request. If you are considering a musical touch for your event, we would highly recommend Kristen Elizabeth!

Sent on 04/25/2015

Jordan · Married on 03/14/2015

Kristen was absolutely amazing!! She added such a unique and special touch to my wedding!!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Kristen · Married on 03/04/2015

Kristen was absolutely amazing!!! She made our wedding day that much more beautiful!!! I will recommend her service to everyone!! Thank you soo much Kristen!! God Bless!!

Sent on 03/15/2015

amanda · Married on 12/28/2014

Kristen was AMAZING! Very flexible, with lots of great ideas, and ability to quickly learn and perform new music upon request. She made my wedding stress free and special. Professional, talented, wonderful service!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Sarah · Married on 12/13/2014

Kristen's music made our outdoor ceremony perfect. The visual and aural elegance of the harp was a great addition to our wedding ceremony. She began playing 30 minutes prior to the ceremony as guests arrived, played during the ceremony, played during the recessional, and allowed us to take pictures with her harp after the ceremony. Prior to the wedding Kristen answered all emails, any questions I had, and even played a song I requested that was not on her list. She was very professional, an amazing musician, and great to work with!! Thanks again Kristen!!!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Dena · Married on 12/06/2014

Kristen's music was the perfect addition to our wedding reception!

Sent on 12/21/2014

Laura · Married on 11/22/2014

Hello, this is a bride speaking and Kristen was the PERFECT choice for our wedding! I requested three specific classical songs from her, and she learned them all and played beautifully. The night before the wedding I had to re-arrange the music schedule somewhat (I'd never planned one of these things before haha) and she was completely calm, cheerful and made the changes without any trouble. She also played during the dinner hour; I requested that she just play classical songs off of her general repertoire during dinner and she did not disappoint! She knows tons of songs, and she created the exact vibe I was looking for--ethereal, classic and gorgeous. She was really friendly and flexible, very professional and incredibly easy to work with. I DEFINITELY recommend her to anyone looking for wedding music. –Laura

Sent on 12/17/2014

Tiffany · Married on 11/15/2014

I highly recommend Kristen for any event! She's the sweetest, most professional and reliable person I know. If I need music again I definitely will call her again!!

Sent on 11/29/2014

Charlene · Married on 08/02/2014

Amazingly talented and so sweet! Thank you for helping me when things changed up a bit for my day!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Elizabeth was an excellent harpist for my brother's wedding! She was extremely professional and helped make cocktail hour an elaborate event, exactly what we were going for!

Sent on 05/31/2014

Cally · Married on 04/26/2014

Kristen Elizabeth was phenomenal! Her musical selections were excellent and she is ultimately gracious and accommodating! Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/10/2014

Kristen Elizabeth was wonderful to work with. She provided the perfect touch to our intimate wedding ceremony. She was very flexible with scheduling, attentive to our needs, and extremely helpful putting together the perfect set of songs to capture our special moment! Thank you again!

Sent on 04/20/2014