36 Reviews for Harpist Kristen Elizabeth

Sample Music (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Music During Breaks (1)
36 Harpist Kristen Elizabeth Reviews

I honestly don't know what my wedding ceremony would of looked like with out Kristen, having her play the harp made our day even more memorable. Our guest we're amazed by how talented and professional she played. She is fast at replying messages and very reasonable with her prices. So if you need to add a special touch to any event don't hesitate to contact Kristen, she's seriously amazing at what she does and with lots of songs to choose from. I definitely will be booking Kristen again for future events. ?A++++++

Profile Picture Marisela, 3/19/27, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I highly recommend Kristen! We could not have picked a more PERFECT, talented musician to play during our special day! She was so kind, extremely professional, played GORGEOUS music from a breathtaking harp and we considered her apart of the family by the end of the evening.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Kristen was just UNREAL!!!! Not only did she learn and play a song that we requested for my walk down the aisle, but she was flawless and NAILED IT! Everything about our day was just perfect, and her beautiful harp just was the icing on the cake. From the bottom of our heart, THANK YOU!

~Kim and Ryan

Profile Picture Kimberley, 4/6/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo

Kristen was amazing! She took the time to learn a song that wasn’t in her play list! Simply amazing! She’s very professional, responsive, helpful in song choices, and plays the harp beautifully! Highly recommend and is not over priced. Unfortunately, I do not have photos to post at this time since we are still waiting for them from photographer.

Profile Picture Laura, 1/14/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Harp, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Sample Music

Kristen was a wonderful addition to our ceremony. She was very easy to work with- responsive, easy to use survey method of collecting information, and reasonably priced. She played beautifully, and we received multiple compliments on her performance. Many thanks, Kristen! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Profile Picture Jordyn, 11/3/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony, Harp

Kristen went above and beyond to help make the day memorable. The music was lovely and having the harp added a nice touch of elegance to our intimate wedding. I can’t recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Casey , 10/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Harp, Ceremony, Instrumental-Solo

I can't say enough about how amazing Kristen is!!! Her playing is so beautiful and such a unique addition to the wedding. I had so many people come up to me during the wedding and tell be how much they loved her playing.
She is super nice and was so accommodating to the different songs that I wanted. She was super professional and so easy to work with. I will be hiring her in the future for other events (fundraisers, parties, etc.). Kristen is a must have at your wedding!

Profile Picture Ryan, 7/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Entertainer
Services Used: Ceremony, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Sample Music, Instrumental-Solo, Harp

Kristen was wonderful, we booked her for our ceremony and reception! She was very easy to work with and very sweet. She made the process of booking and working together streamline. I requested songs that were not on her list, Kristen learned my requests and played them perfectly. I was ecstatic! Kristen was exceptional and I HIGHLY recommend her.

Profile Picture Amber, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Kristen played beautifully and her harp amazing. The comments we got made it all worth it. She made our wedding so special an intimate i was able to hear her playing and drift away and focus on my groom. Thank so much

Profile Picture Christina, 4/28/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Kristen was wonderful to work with. She responded quickly, and was flexible with all of my questions, including sending me a video of a song I wanted to preview before deciding on using it. Her harp is absolutely stunning and was beautiful in pictures. Kristen is very talented and her music was exactly what we were hoping for. She is a kind, professional, and talent woman who was helpful and reasonably priced. She also sent a handwritten thank you card with a little gift after the wedding. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Jessi, 12/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I cannot say enough great things about Kristen and her work! She was very responsive throughout the whole process and so much fun to work with! She's such a sweetheart, and you can tell she loves what she does! We wanted something more non-traditional for our wedding, and she came up with the best music to support our overall theme and vision. We were honored to have her be a part of our special day!

Profile Picture Erin, 11/19/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Harp, Instrumental-Solo

I could not recommend Kristen enough! She was so personable and sweet and made planning music for our destination wedding a breeze! She had fantastic recommendations and even learned how to play a few songs! She's such a positive and kind person...just the type of person you want to share you're special day with. Sending you lots of hugs Kristen XX

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Words cannot express our gratitude to the amazing Kristen Elizabeth. We recently had our 10 year vow renewal and to say that "My Harpist Angel" as I call her went above an beyond with the vision of our reception is an understatement. We got so many compliments on how absolutely amazing she was! She is very professional and courteous every step of the process and a pleasure to work with. This harpist truly goes above and beyond to make your day absolutely perfect and I couldn't have had a better experience. Do yourself a favor and hire Harpist Elizabeth for your event. She will not disappoint.

Profile Picture Maryel, 7/9/16, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Harp, Cocktail Hour

Kristen was wonderful to work with! She's very responsive and extremely friendly! Her music set the tone for our wedding and I'm so glad we chose her for our ceremony! It was a heavenly touch having Kristen there!

Profile Picture Alison, 4/10/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Harp, Ceremony, Instrumental-Solo

We were very pleased with Kristen. We had an outdoor ceremony and her music was the perfect touch. She is AMAZING!!! We received lots of compliments from our guest. We totally recommend her and you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Ida, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Kristen made my wedding day a special one! Couldn't be better, and me could be happier.. It was just amazing !

Profile Picture Karidad, 1/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Absolutely amazing. Kristen is easy to work with, she responds quickly & if your not sure, she guides you through the process. I highly recommend adding Kristen to one of the most important days in your life. My guest could not say enough. Did I mention how beautiful the harp was? Wow! Thank you again Kristen.

Profile Picture Rosalie, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We were going to have a simple wedding ceremony in the park. When Kristen services were added it was brought to a new level. There was a sense of elegance that only a harpist could bring. Kristen is a great spirit. She worked closely with me to ensure the music was to my liking and offered great suggestions. Our guests were in awe and it really made for a very special and momentous wedding ceremony. I would highly recommend Kristen. She is very talented harpist and provides a beautiful performance.

Profile Picture Lynor, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Harp, Instrumental-Solo

From the first time I heard Kristen I knew she was meant to be apart of our wedding. She was very knowledgeable about what songs sound best with others and helped me choose all the most PERFECT songs for my themed wedding. But most importantly she was a beautiful person inside and out, sweet, caring, and friendly. You can not only tell she loves what she does but she also an all around great person! Kristen was a hit at our wedding and we will keep her in mind for future events! We can't thank her enough for making our day even more special than it was!

Profile Picture Theresa, 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Kristen was very professional & friendly and responded to emails promptly . She was even willing to meet up before my wedding to play samples. I def. recommend her for any event. She showed up for the wedding on time and of course she did her best during my ceremony!!! Nothing but a great experience!!!!

Profile Picture Kenara , 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Before the event, Kristen worked with us to find a few good songs that she would be able to adapt to her harp and then she learned quite a few songs for us so that we could have music that is meaningful to us at the venue near our table. She kept in good touch with us and made sure to touch base and get the logistics straightened out and confirmed. Mrs. Kristen did a great job not only playing but also interacting with our guests, especially our little niece who loves fiddling with instruments. She was very very punctual despite all of the construction, parties, and ambulances going on in the area, and she was very quick to transition her equipment from the outdoor ceremony to the indoor reception (sorry Kristen!) and begin playing within for our guests. She was very gracious and accepted our invitation to eat with us and we appreciated that personal touch. What a great, kind, sweet person and musician! Not to mention that she looks so pretty sitting with her gorgeous harp. She was recommended to us by the venue and we can't be happier. Did I mention she did this all while being due in 3 weeks? Now that is a trooper of an artist. Good luck with the baby Mrs. Kristen!

Profile Picture Lianna, 5/23/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I hired Kristen Elizabeth for my wedding ceremony. She had great communication with me before the event helping me pick out my song selections. She showed up early, looking absolutely beautiful and her harp was bigger than I expected. It was absolutely stunning in person. She set up everything, and played beautifully. I got so many compliments. I have been to other weddings where the harpist has a tiny little harp and is wearing clothes like they are going to a picnic. Kristen was very professional and looked like a million bucks. It looked like I hired the very best for my wedding and it showed. She played like an angel. I was so happy. Now that I have seen my wedding video and could really hear the harp and see her in action, I am thrilled that I chose her above all others. She's worth every penny.

Profile Picture Joanne, 5/22/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Kristen was amazing! She played the harp at our outdoor ceremony in Orlando, and was incredibly kind, professional, and flexible throughout the whole process. She played songs prior to the ceremony while guests were being seated, including Beauty and the Beast (it was a Disney wedding). I requested 2 Enya songs for the processional that were played beautifully, and a song from The Legend of Zelda games as our recessional. She did not already know the Zelda song, but was willing to learn for a small fee which was totally worth it. All of my husband's friends flipped out when they recognized it :) Kristen kept in contact with me throughout the whole process before the wedding, and though we didn't get to speak to her very long the day of the wedding (we were busy getting married and all) she was still very nice and even let us pose for pictures at her harp. She wrote a very sweet blog post about us on her website and included lots of pictures from the ceremony that her husband/assistant(?) took, and they even posted a short video of our recessional Zelda song. Having a harp at the ceremony added a touch of class to the event and the music carried really well, even with it being outside. Her prices are also very reasonable. Overall, I am very happy with our choice of Kristen as our ceremony musician; she delivered exactly what I was looking for.

Profile Picture Allison, 5/16/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Christopher and I are so thankful and blessed that we found Kristen and that she could bring her beautiful talent to our ceremony. I met Kristen at a bridal show in Lakeland in October. I had never really thought about having a harp at my wedding but the thought of it seemed awesome. I brushed it off and didn't think another thing about it until she popped up on my Facebook page some how. I started following her page and then sent a message to her just curious if she was available for my special day. She quickly responded that she was available that day and provided me with a lot of information that I passed on to my hubby. I told Christopher about the harp and how I thought it would be a great special addition to our day. He was a little iffy and didn't think it would be that big of a deal so he agreed, let's book her. and we did. I couldn't be more happy with our choice. Kristen was awesome. Anytime I messaged her or needed to get in contact with her, she was quick to respond. She made our day so memorable. She played as guests arrived and were being seated. And as Christopher and I put our unity cross together, and as we exited the church. It was BEAUTIFUL and my guests absolutely loved it. I am still getting compliments on how much they loved her music. I couldn't be more happy that we chose Kristen to be a part of our day. She was awesome and I will recommend her to everyone I know. It was such a special addition and I plan to use her for future events as well. Thank you SO much Kristen!

Profile Picture Caylee, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We feel so lucky to have found Kristen Elizabeth to play at our reception! Not only is she an absolutely lovely person, her music added the perfect touch that we had envisioned on our wedding day. Kristen performed for our three hour reception, and her repertoire is exceptional. We were able to request a special song two weeks in advance of our wedding that was not in her repertoire, and Kristen learned the song so that she could fulfill our request. If you are considering a musical touch for your event, we would highly recommend Kristen Elizabeth!

Profile Picture Patrick & Wayne , 4/4/15, 2 Reviews