Harpist Kristen Elizabeth Reviews

57 | Valrico, FL

57 Reviews for Harpist Kristen Elizabeth

Marisela · Getting married on 03/19/2027

I honestly don't know what my wedding ceremony would of looked like with out Kristen, having her play the harp made our day even more memorable. Our guest we're amazed by how talented and professional she played. She is fast at replying messages and very reasonable with her prices. So if you need to add a special touch to any event don't hesitate to contact Kristen, she's seriously amazing at what she does and with lots of songs to choose from. I definitely will be booking Kristen again for future events. ?A++++++

Sent on 05/02/2017

Destinee M. · Married on 04/03/2021

Perfect Touch

The harp was the perfect added touch to my outdoor wedding ceremony. It was beautiful and so many friends and family have commented on how much they loved it! If you’re thinking about it go for it, you won’t regret it!
    Thank you so much Kristen!

Sent on 04/16/2021
  • Alyssa

Alyssa G. · Married on 03/20/2021

The best addition to our wedding

We absolutely loved working with Kristen! She was so kind and thoughtful when we met prior to our wedding and decided on music. The day of our wedding Kristen played so beautifully and was the perfect addition to our ceremony! I am so glad we hired Kristen for our wedding and we highly recommend working with her!!

Sent on 04/22/2021

Marilyn A. · Married on 03/12/2021

Harpist Kristen

Kristen was very professional and a delight to work with. The bride arrived an hour late and Kristen had not problem staying. She played the harp lovely and was dressed very professionally. I will definately use her again.

Sent on 12/15/2020

Hanna L. · Married on 02/27/2021

Wonderful Experience!!!

We absolutely loved working with Kristen, and her beautiful music was a wonderful addition to our ceremony and cocktail hour. We received many compliments from our guests. We would highly recommend working with her for your event or wedding!

Sent on 03/23/2021

Diana ?. · Married on 02/12/2021

Enchanting Ceremony

I wanted my ceremony to have a whimsical feeling and our harpist player, Kristen, absolutely created it. I loved walking down the aisle to her beautiful music on the harp. So many guests mentioned what an enchanting touch it was.

Sent on 02/12/2021
  • Rebecca

Rebecca G. · Married on 01/10/2021

Speechless

I can not put into words how I feel about Kristen and her breathtaking talent. From the first email I received she was extremely professional, comforting and understanding, she answered a whole bunch of questions we had, gave us very useful suggestions and helped us choose the perfect playlist. Throughout the whole busyness of organizing a wedding speaking to Kristen was a breathe of fresh air, she really took the effort to understand us and our taste in music. After hearing her play the harp through FaceTime we fell in love instantly and not only hired her for the ceremony but also added additional time for cocktail hour. She not only played our favorite classical music but also our favorite most modern songs! Her bright and lovely personality lightened up my whole living room and I knew then that she would do the same come the day of the wedding. Fast forward to the special day, I could hear Kristen playing the harp as I was getting ready in a different room at the venue. As I walked down the aisle with my dad, hearing her on the harp made this moment so magical and unforgettable. After my husband and I got married we left the ceremony around our favorite song played by Kristen on the harp. The happiest moment of my life. I would recommend Kristen to everyone and anyone.

Sent on 01/23/2021
  • Steven

Steven G. · Married on 12/12/2020

A personalized performance

Kristen's performance at our wedding was nothing short of amazing. From our first meet and discussion, Kristen instantly connected with us and created an amazing, personalized setlist. Our guests were enamoured with her performance, and it was a wonderful highlight to our special day.

If you are looking for a harpist who is easy to work with, attentive to your needs and truly cares about making your day special, please hire Kristen!

Sent on 12/13/2020

Marissa B. · Married on 11/14/2020

100% Recommend Kristen- it was perfect!

Kristen was absolutely amazing and she all of the music she played was beautiful. She was so easy to communicate with and was such a perfect addition to our ceremony! So many of our guests complimented the beautiful music

Sent on 12/13/2020
  • Paisleigh

Paisleigh P. · Married on 02/01/2020

Best decision ever!

I was back and forth between having a violinist or a harpist for my wedding and I am so glad I went with the harp! Kristen blew all my expectations out of the water. Her music is so elegant and beautiful and was the perfect touch to our big day! I would hire her a million times over! She is also so sweet and will work with you on anything you want! She even sent a hand written note with the cutest harp bookmark after the wedding!

Sent on 03/06/2020

Morgan · Married on 01/04/2020

Every guest LOVED the harp!!

Kristen was a dream from the start! I knew from the beginning I wanted a harpist for our big day! She made planning the music for our wedding very easy! She was professional and very easy to get in touch with! She answered all of my questions and we got tons of compliments about her and her music!

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 11/30/2019

Kristen was everything we hoped for in a harpist and more!

Kristen was AMAZING! Let’s just say she played so beautifully that I wanted to wait a minute to walk down the aisle because I wanted to hear her play more.
    She played while guests were arriving which was such a nice added touch and during our ceremony as well. I kept getting compliments all night long about how beautiful all the ceremony music was. She was also so helpful with suggesting songs that would capture me and my husband’s relationship on our wedding day. I trusted her expert opinion and am so happy I did. Everything she put together was absolutely perfect and added a special touch on our wedding day. I am so grateful to have had her perform at our wedding and am even luckier to call her one of my great friends as well. If you’re looking for professional, super talented harpist I HIGHLY recommend Kristen. She will do everything she can to ensure your wedding day is perfect.

Sent on 01/13/2020

Valeria M. · Married on 11/09/2019

Incredivle

Having Kristen play our ceremony music was one of the best decisions I made while wedding planning. She is the sweetest person ever! She was very patient with us and answered every single question we had leading up to our wedding. She arrived ahead of time to set up and played beautifully and flawlessly. I can not recommend her enough!!!!

Sent on 12/28/2019

Kristen · Married on 11/08/2019

Kristen is amazing!

Kristen is an absolute dream to work with! Not only is she super talented, but so easy and a great listener. She even learned a new song just for our wedding (and executed it FLAWLESSLY!) I cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Ali

Ali W. · Married on 10/11/2019

Perfect ceremony music!

Kristen is extremely talented, and an absolute pleasure to work with. She has a large existing repertoire and is willing and able to learn new songs, too. She played at our wedding, learned a song for the recessional we requested a few weeks before the event, and it came out sounding like she was born knowing it. In fact, she played so beautifully that when we first met with her, my stepmom cried just hearing the music I planned to walk down the aisle to. I'm sure there are a lot more stories like this, because when you work with Kristen, you can tell that she has a feel for the music and truly loves what she does. She is friendly, experienced, and professional. She can do indoor or outdoor events (our wedding was outside at the Don CeSar), and her transitions were seamless between the processional for the bridal party and the bride's entrance. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking to have exceptional music at their wedding or event!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Maryelrivera

Maryel · Married on 08/03/2019

Words cannot express our gratitude to the amazing Kristen Elizabeth. We recently had our 10 year vow renewal and to say that "My Harpist Angel" as I call her went above an beyond with the vision of our reception is an understatement. We got so many compliments on how absolutely amazing she was! She is very professional and courteous every step of the process and a pleasure to work with. This harpist truly goes above and beyond to make your day absolutely perfect and I couldn't have had a better experience. Do yourself a favor and hire Harpist Elizabeth for your event. She will not disappoint.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Anna S. · Married on 05/10/2019

Elegant and intimate

Kristen was absolutely amazing! Her music was so beautiful and added an air of elegance to our small intimate ceremony. She played Edelweiss for my grandmother, which made her so happy and in turn that made us happy. Kristen is truly talented and a joy to work with. We were planning our wedding remotely (from Toronto) and she made the process SO easy over e-mail, was extremely responsive and helpful, showed up on the day ready to go, and sounded so beautiful. We're so lucky that we found her. Thank you so much Kristen! Phil and I will always remember our beautiful wedding day thanks to you.

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/19/2019

Seamless, Flawless, Affordable

Kristen was awesome!! She made my wedding day unforgettable. She was able to add the touch of elegance I was looking for. Kristen customized her selections based off what we personally wanted for us and our guests. I would definitely recommend her for any occasion! We couldn’t be more pleased with our experience.

Sent on 12/12/2019

Michelle O. · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing little touch to my day!

Kristen absolutely killed it! I came to her with my dreams of having a harpist play rap music at my wedding and she didn’t even blink an eye at my “different” request. Every time anyone talks about my wedding the first thing they say “did you hear the harpist playing hot line bling?!” She was very professional and easy to work with and made my day extra special. 💕

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Karina

Karina C. · Married on 02/09/2019

Palmetto Bed & Breakfast 2.9.2019

Kristen was the perfect addition to our ceremony we were looking for! I found Kristen on Instagram, funny enough, and I was in awe of her talent, her repertoire and her beautiful harp! I reached out to her and she was super responsive and accommodating. Kristen spent many calls with my husband and I narrowing down the best songs for our ceremony. I always knew I wanted a harpist but Kristen really blew me away. Shes so easy to work with and so accommodating! She will learn pretty much any song you need her to and does it with a smile. My only regret was not being able to spend more one on one time with her the day of our wedding! My husband and I decided not to a do a first look so that cut down on time right after the ceremony. My guests could not stop speaking about how beautiful Kristen played and all the song selections! I'm glad I booked a videographer so I can listen to her incredible work.

Thank you Kristin for making our day so beautiful!
    Karina and Kyle

Sent on 03/05/2019

Alexandra · Married on 11/04/2018

Words can’t do it justice!

We had the pleasure of having Kristen play her harp during our wedding ceremony. Everyone could not get over how beautiful and romantic the music was! Kristen made everything so easy; her repertoire is impressive, she can do it all. I chose a combination of songs to play throughout the ceremony. She played beautifully, and timed everything perfectly. On top of that, she was the kindest soul and an absolute pleasure to get to know. Highly, highly recommend if you want to take your wedding to the next step!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 10/27/2018

Impeccable Talent!

When we met initially in Kristen’s studio, we weren’t exactly sure what we wanted or how to choose. She immediately started playing excerpts from songs to help guide us through our choices and understand how some of our favorite songs might translate to the harp. We chose some songs that were outside the norm for weddings and Kristen absolutely nailed it and wowed my husband and I as well as our guests!

Sent on 12/19/2018

David J. · Married on 06/23/2018

Professional and Classy

Kristen played at out wedding and it was so beautiful. She was everything we asked for and we loved hearing her play the harp. She is professional and very classy! Thanks so much!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Rebecca · Married on 04/28/2018

I highly recommend Kristen! We could not have picked a more PERFECT, talented musician to play during our special day! She was so kind, extremely professional, played GORGEOUS music from a breathtaking harp and we considered her apart of the family by the end of the evening.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Kimberley · Married on 04/06/2018

Kristen was just UNREAL!!!! Not only did she learn and play a song that we requested for my walk down the aisle, but she was flawless and NAILED IT! Everything about our day was just perfect, and her beautiful harp just was the icing on the cake. From the bottom of our heart, THANK YOU!

~Kim and Ryan