Harpist Kristen Elizabeth Reviews

Harpist Kristen Elizabeth 2
Harpist Kristen Elizabeth 3
Harpist Kristen Elizabeth 4

Marisela · Getting married on 03/19/2027

I honestly don't know what my wedding ceremony would of looked like with out Kristen, having her play the harp made our day even more memorable. Our guest we're amazed by how talented and professional she played. She is fast at replying messages and very reasonable with her prices. So if you need to add a special touch to any event don't hesitate to contact Kristen, she's seriously amazing at what she does and with lots of songs to choose from. I definitely will be booking Kristen again for future events. ?A++++++

Sent on 05/02/2017
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 11/30/2019

Kristen was everything we hoped for in a harpist and more!

Kristen was AMAZING! Let’s just say she played so beautifully that I wanted to wait a minute to walk down the aisle because I wanted to hear her play more.
    She played while guests were arriving which was such a nice added touch and during our ceremony as well. I kept getting compliments all night long about how beautiful all the ceremony music was. She was also so helpful with suggesting songs that would capture me and my husband’s relationship on our wedding day. I trusted her expert opinion and am so happy I did. Everything she put together was absolutely perfect and added a special touch on our wedding day. I am so grateful to have had her perform at our wedding and am even luckier to call her one of my great friends as well. If you’re looking for professional, super talented harpist I HIGHLY recommend Kristen. She will do everything she can to ensure your wedding day is perfect.

Sent on 01/13/2020

Valeria Muniz · Married on 11/09/2019

Incredivle

Having Kristen play our ceremony music was one of the best decisions I made while wedding planning. She is the sweetest person ever! She was very patient with us and answered every single question we had leading up to our wedding. She arrived ahead of time to set up and played beautifully and flawlessly. I can not recommend her enough!!!!

Sent on 12/28/2019

Kristen · Married on 11/08/2019

Kristen is amazing!

Kristen is an absolute dream to work with! Not only is she super talented, but so easy and a great listener. She even learned a new song just for our wedding (and executed it FLAWLESSLY!) I cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Ali

Ali Walker · Married on 10/11/2019

Perfect ceremony music!

Kristen is extremely talented, and an absolute pleasure to work with. She has a large existing repertoire and is willing and able to learn new songs, too. She played at our wedding, learned a song for the recessional we requested a few weeks before the event, and it came out sounding like she was born knowing it. In fact, she played so beautifully that when we first met with her, my stepmom cried just hearing the music I planned to walk down the aisle to. I'm sure there are a lot more stories like this, because when you work with Kristen, you can tell that she has a feel for the music and truly loves what she does. She is friendly, experienced, and professional. She can do indoor or outdoor events (our wedding was outside at the Don CeSar), and her transitions were seamless between the processional for the bridal party and the bride's entrance. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking to have exceptional music at their wedding or event!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Maryelrivera

Maryel · Married on 08/03/2019

Words cannot express our gratitude to the amazing Kristen Elizabeth. We recently had our 10 year vow renewal and to say that "My Harpist Angel" as I call her went above an beyond with the vision of our reception is an understatement. We got so many compliments on how absolutely amazing she was! She is very professional and courteous every step of the process and a pleasure to work with. This harpist truly goes above and beyond to make your day absolutely perfect and I couldn't have had a better experience. Do yourself a favor and hire Harpist Elizabeth for your event. She will not disappoint.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Anna Sullivan · Married on 05/10/2019

Elegant and intimate

Kristen was absolutely amazing! Her music was so beautiful and added an air of elegance to our small intimate ceremony. She played Edelweiss for my grandmother, which made her so happy and in turn that made us happy. Kristen is truly talented and a joy to work with. We were planning our wedding remotely (from Toronto) and she made the process SO easy over e-mail, was extremely responsive and helpful, showed up on the day ready to go, and sounded so beautiful. We're so lucky that we found her. Thank you so much Kristen! Phil and I will always remember our beautiful wedding day thanks to you.

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/19/2019

Seamless, Flawless, Affordable

Kristen was awesome!! She made my wedding day unforgettable. She was able to add the touch of elegance I was looking for. Kristen customized her selections based off what we personally wanted for us and our guests. I would definitely recommend her for any occasion! We couldn’t be more pleased with our experience.

Harpist Kristen Elizabeth 5
    Harpist Kristen Elizabeth 6
    Harpist Kristen Elizabeth 7
    Sent on 12/12/2019

Michelle O’Brien · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing little touch to my day!

Kristen absolutely killed it! I came to her with my dreams of having a harpist play rap music at my wedding and she didn’t even blink an eye at my “different” request. Every time anyone talks about my wedding the first thing they say “did you hear the harpist playing hot line bling?!” She was very professional and easy to work with and made my day extra special. 💕

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Karina

Karina Concepcion · Married on 02/09/2019

Palmetto Bed & Breakfast 2.9.2019

Kristen was the perfect addition to our ceremony we were looking for! I found Kristen on Instagram, funny enough, and I was in awe of her talent, her repertoire and her beautiful harp! I reached out to her and she was super responsive and accommodating. Kristen spent many calls with my husband and I narrowing down the best songs for our ceremony. I always knew I wanted a harpist but Kristen really blew me away. Shes so easy to work with and so accommodating! She will learn pretty much any song you need her to and does it with a smile. My only regret was not being able to spend more one on one time with her the day of our wedding! My husband and I decided not to a do a first look so that cut down on time right after the ceremony. My guests could not stop speaking about how beautiful Kristen played and all the song selections! I'm glad I booked a videographer so I can listen to her incredible work.

Thank you Kristin for making our day so beautiful!
    Karina and Kyle

Harpist Kristen Elizabeth 8
    Sent on 03/05/2019

Alexandra · Married on 11/04/2018

Words can’t do it justice!

We had the pleasure of having Kristen play her harp during our wedding ceremony. Everyone could not get over how beautiful and romantic the music was! Kristen made everything so easy; her repertoire is impressive, she can do it all. I chose a combination of songs to play throughout the ceremony. She played beautifully, and timed everything perfectly. On top of that, she was the kindest soul and an absolute pleasure to get to know. Highly, highly recommend if you want to take your wedding to the next step!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 10/27/2018

Impeccable Talent!

When we met initially in Kristen’s studio, we weren’t exactly sure what we wanted or how to choose. She immediately started playing excerpts from songs to help guide us through our choices and understand how some of our favorite songs might translate to the harp. We chose some songs that were outside the norm for weddings and Kristen absolutely nailed it and wowed my husband and I as well as our guests!

Sent on 12/19/2018

David A Jackson · Married on 06/23/2018

Professional and Classy

Kristen played at out wedding and it was so beautiful. She was everything we asked for and we loved hearing her play the harp. She is professional and very classy! Thanks so much!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Rebecca · Married on 04/28/2018

I highly recommend Kristen! We could not have picked a more PERFECT, talented musician to play during our special day! She was so kind, extremely professional, played GORGEOUS music from a breathtaking harp and we considered her apart of the family by the end of the evening.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Kimberley · Married on 04/06/2018

Kristen was just UNREAL!!!! Not only did she learn and play a song that we requested for my walk down the aisle, but she was flawless and NAILED IT! Everything about our day was just perfect, and her beautiful harp just was the icing on the cake. From the bottom of our heart, THANK YOU!

~Kim and Ryan

Sent on 06/19/2018

Laura · Married on 01/14/2018

Kristen was amazing! She took the time to learn a song that wasn’t in her play list! Simply amazing! She’s very professional, responsive, helpful in song choices, and plays the harp beautifully! Highly recommend and is not over priced. Unfortunately, I do not have photos to post at this time since we are still waiting for them from photographer.

Sent on 03/05/2018
  • JordynJ83

Jordyn · Married on 11/03/2017

Kristen was a wonderful addition to our ceremony. She was very easy to work with- responsive, easy to use survey method of collecting information, and reasonably priced. She played beautifully, and we received multiple compliments on her performance. Many thanks, Kristen! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Casey · Married on 10/15/2017

Kristen went above and beyond to help make the day memorable. The music was lovely and having the harp added a nice touch of elegance to our intimate wedding. I can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 01/15/2018
  • Ryan

Ryan · Married on 07/08/2017

I can't say enough about how amazing Kristen is!!! Her playing is so beautiful and such a unique addition to the wedding. I had so many people come up to me during the wedding and tell be how much they loved her playing.
    She is super nice and was so accommodating to the different songs that I wanted. She was super professional and so easy to work with. I will be hiring her in the future for other events (fundraisers, parties, etc.). Kristen is a must have at your wedding!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Amber · Married on 05/13/2017

Kristen was wonderful, we booked her for our ceremony and reception! She was very easy to work with and very sweet. She made the process of booking and working together streamline. I requested songs that were not on her list, Kristen learned my requests and played them perfectly. I was ecstatic! Kristen was exceptional and I HIGHLY recommend her.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Christina · Married on 04/28/2017

Kristen played beautifully and her harp amazing. The comments we got made it all worth it. She made our wedding so special an intimate i was able to hear her playing and drift away and focus on my groom. Thank so much

Sent on 05/10/2017

Jessi · Married on 12/30/2016

Kristen was wonderful to work with. She responded quickly, and was flexible with all of my questions, including sending me a video of a song I wanted to preview before deciding on using it. Her harp is absolutely stunning and was beautiful in pictures. Kristen is very talented and her music was exactly what we were hoping for. She is a kind, professional, and talent woman who was helpful and reasonably priced. She also sent a handwritten thank you card with a little gift after the wedding. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Erin · Married on 11/19/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Kristen and her work! She was very responsive throughout the whole process and so much fun to work with! She's such a sweetheart, and you can tell she loves what she does! We wanted something more non-traditional for our wedding, and she came up with the best music to support our overall theme and vision. We were honored to have her be a part of our special day!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 10/10/2016

I could not recommend Kristen enough! She was so personable and sweet and made planning music for our destination wedding a breeze! She had fantastic recommendations and even learned how to play a few songs! She's such a positive and kind person...just the type of person you want to share you're special day with. Sending you lots of hugs Kristen XX

Sent on 11/28/2016

Alison · Married on 04/10/2016

Kristen was wonderful to work with! She's very responsive and extremely friendly! Her music set the tone for our wedding and I'm so glad we chose her for our ceremony! It was a heavenly touch having Kristen there!

Sent on 05/14/2016