Harpist Kristen Elizabeth Reviews

38 | Tampa, FL

38 Reviews for Harpist Kristen Elizabeth

Marisela · Getting married on 03/19/2027

I honestly don't know what my wedding ceremony would of looked like with out Kristen, having her play the harp made our day even more memorable. Our guest we're amazed by how talented and professional she played. She is fast at replying messages and very reasonable with her prices. So if you need to add a special touch to any event don't hesitate to contact Kristen, she's seriously amazing at what she does and with lots of songs to choose from. I definitely will be booking Kristen again for future events. ?A++++++

Alexandra · Married on 11/04/2018

Words can’t do it justice!

We had the pleasure of having Kristen play her harp during our wedding ceremony. Everyone could not get over how beautiful and romantic the music was! Kristen made everything so easy; her repertoire is impressive, she can do it all. I chose a combination of songs to play throughout the ceremony. She played beautifully, and timed everything perfectly. On top of that, she was the kindest soul and an absolute pleasure to get to know. Highly, highly recommend if you want to take your wedding to the next step!

David A Jackson · Married on 06/23/2018

Professional and Classy

Kristen played at out wedding and it was so beautiful. She was everything we asked for and we loved hearing her play the harp. She is professional and very classy! Thanks so much!

Rebecca · Married on 04/28/2018

I highly recommend Kristen! We could not have picked a more PERFECT, talented musician to play during our special day! She was so kind, extremely professional, played GORGEOUS music from a breathtaking harp and we considered her apart of the family by the end of the evening.

Kimberley · Married on 04/06/2018

Kristen was just UNREAL!!!! Not only did she learn and play a song that we requested for my walk down the aisle, but she was flawless and NAILED IT! Everything about our day was just perfect, and her beautiful harp just was the icing on the cake. From the bottom of our heart, THANK YOU!

~Kim and Ryan

Laura · Married on 01/14/2018

Kristen was amazing! She took the time to learn a song that wasn’t in her play list! Simply amazing! She’s very professional, responsive, helpful in song choices, and plays the harp beautifully! Highly recommend and is not over priced. Unfortunately, I do not have photos to post at this time since we are still waiting for them from photographer.

• JordynJ83

Jordyn · Married on 11/03/2017

Kristen was a wonderful addition to our ceremony. She was very easy to work with- responsive, easy to use survey method of collecting information, and reasonably priced. She played beautifully, and we received multiple compliments on her performance. Many thanks, Kristen! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Casey · Married on 10/15/2017

Kristen went above and beyond to help make the day memorable. The music was lovely and having the harp added a nice touch of elegance to our intimate wedding. I can’t recommend her enough!

• Ryan

Ryan · Married on 07/08/2017

I can't say enough about how amazing Kristen is!!! Her playing is so beautiful and such a unique addition to the wedding. I had so many people come up to me during the wedding and tell be how much they loved her playing.
    She is super nice and was so accommodating to the different songs that I wanted. She was super professional and so easy to work with. I will be hiring her in the future for other events (fundraisers, parties, etc.). Kristen is a must have at your wedding!

Amber · Married on 05/13/2017

Kristen was wonderful, we booked her for our ceremony and reception! She was very easy to work with and very sweet. She made the process of booking and working together streamline. I requested songs that were not on her list, Kristen learned my requests and played them perfectly. I was ecstatic! Kristen was exceptional and I HIGHLY recommend her.

Christina · Married on 04/28/2017

Kristen played beautifully and her harp amazing. The comments we got made it all worth it. She made our wedding so special an intimate i was able to hear her playing and drift away and focus on my groom. Thank so much

Jessi · Married on 12/30/2016

Kristen was wonderful to work with. She responded quickly, and was flexible with all of my questions, including sending me a video of a song I wanted to preview before deciding on using it. Her harp is absolutely stunning and was beautiful in pictures. Kristen is very talented and her music was exactly what we were hoping for. She is a kind, professional, and talent woman who was helpful and reasonably priced. She also sent a handwritten thank you card with a little gift after the wedding. Highly recommended!

Erin · Married on 11/19/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Kristen and her work! She was very responsive throughout the whole process and so much fun to work with! She's such a sweetheart, and you can tell she loves what she does! We wanted something more non-traditional for our wedding, and she came up with the best music to support our overall theme and vision. We were honored to have her be a part of our special day!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/10/2016

I could not recommend Kristen enough! She was so personable and sweet and made planning music for our destination wedding a breeze! She had fantastic recommendations and even learned how to play a few songs! She's such a positive and kind person...just the type of person you want to share you're special day with. Sending you lots of hugs Kristen XX

Maryel · Married on 07/09/2016

Words cannot express our gratitude to the amazing Kristen Elizabeth. We recently had our 10 year vow renewal and to say that "My Harpist Angel" as I call her went above an beyond with the vision of our reception is an understatement. We got so many compliments on how absolutely amazing she was! She is very professional and courteous every step of the process and a pleasure to work with. This harpist truly goes above and beyond to make your day absolutely perfect and I couldn't have had a better experience. Do yourself a favor and hire Harpist Elizabeth for your event. She will not disappoint.

Alison · Married on 04/10/2016

Kristen was wonderful to work with! She's very responsive and extremely friendly! Her music set the tone for our wedding and I'm so glad we chose her for our ceremony! It was a heavenly touch having Kristen there!

• I

Ida · Married on 02/20/2016

We were very pleased with Kristen. We had an outdoor ceremony and her music was the perfect touch. She is AMAZING!!! We received lots of compliments from our guest. We totally recommend her and you won't be disappointed.

Karidad · Married on 01/23/2016

Kristen made my wedding day a special one! Couldn't be better, and me could be happier.. It was just amazing !

Rosalie · Married on 11/14/2015

Absolutely amazing. Kristen is easy to work with, she responds quickly & if your not sure, she guides you through the process. I highly recommend adding Kristen to one of the most important days in your life. My guest could not say enough. Did I mention how beautiful the harp was? Wow! Thank you again Kristen.

Theresa · Married on 11/07/2015

From the first time I heard Kristen I knew she was meant to be apart of our wedding. She was very knowledgeable about what songs sound best with others and helped me choose all the most PERFECT songs for my themed wedding. But most importantly she was a beautiful person inside and out, sweet, caring, and friendly. You can not only tell she loves what she does but she also an all around great person! Kristen was a hit at our wedding and we will keep her in mind for future events! We can't thank her enough for making our day even more special than it was!

Lynor · Married on 11/07/2015

We were going to have a simple wedding ceremony in the park. When Kristen services were added it was brought to a new level. There was a sense of elegance that only a harpist could bring. Kristen is a great spirit. She worked closely with me to ensure the music was to my liking and offered great suggestions. Our guests were in awe and it really made for a very special and momentous wedding ceremony. I would highly recommend Kristen. She is very talented harpist and provides a beautiful performance.

Kenara · Married on 08/22/2015

Kristen was very professional & friendly and responded to emails promptly . She was even willing to meet up before my wedding to play samples. I def. recommend her for any event. She showed up for the wedding on time and of course she did her best during my ceremony!!! Nothing but a great experience!!!!

Lianna · Married on 05/23/2015

Before the event, Kristen worked with us to find a few good songs that she would be able to adapt to her harp and then she learned quite a few songs for us so that we could have music that is meaningful to us at the venue near our table. She kept in good touch with us and made sure to touch base and get the logistics straightened out and confirmed. Mrs. Kristen did a great job not only playing but also interacting with our guests, especially our little niece who loves fiddling with instruments. She was very very punctual despite all of the construction, parties, and ambulances going on in the area, and she was very quick to transition her equipment from the outdoor ceremony to the indoor reception (sorry Kristen!) and begin playing within for our guests. She was very gracious and accepted our invitation to eat with us and we appreciated that personal touch. What a great, kind, sweet person and musician! Not to mention that she looks so pretty sitting with her gorgeous harp. She was recommended to us by the venue and we can't be happier. Did I mention she did this all while being due in 3 weeks? Now that is a trooper of an artist. Good luck with the baby Mrs. Kristen!

I hired Kristen Elizabeth for my wedding ceremony. She had great communication with me before the event helping me pick out my song selections. She showed up early, looking absolutely beautiful and her harp was bigger than I expected. It was absolutely stunning in person. She set up everything, and played beautifully. I got so many compliments. I have been to other weddings where the harpist has a tiny little harp and is wearing clothes like they are going to a picnic. Kristen was very professional and looked like a million bucks. It looked like I hired the very best for my wedding and it showed. She played like an angel. I was so happy. Now that I have seen my wedding video and could really hear the harp and see her in action, I am thrilled that I chose her above all others. She's worth every penny.

Allison · Married on 05/16/2015

Kristen was amazing! She played the harp at our outdoor ceremony in Orlando, and was incredibly kind, professional, and flexible throughout the whole process. She played songs prior to the ceremony while guests were being seated, including Beauty and the Beast (it was a Disney wedding). I requested 2 Enya songs for the processional that were played beautifully, and a song from The Legend of Zelda games as our recessional. She did not already know the Zelda song, but was willing to learn for a small fee which was totally worth it. All of my husband's friends flipped out when they recognized it :) Kristen kept in contact with me throughout the whole process before the wedding, and though we didn't get to speak to her very long the day of the wedding (we were busy getting married and all) she was still very nice and even let us pose for pictures at her harp. She wrote a very sweet blog post about us on her website and included lots of pictures from the ceremony that her husband/assistant(?) took, and they even posted a short video of our recessional Zelda song. Having a harp at the ceremony added a touch of class to the event and the music carried really well, even with it being outside. Her prices are also very reasonable. Overall, I am very happy with our choice of Kristen as our ceremony musician; she delivered exactly what I was looking for.