Kim Perkins Charleston Harpist Reviews

14 | Johns Island, SC

14 Reviews for Kim Perkins Charleston Harpist

Brittani · Married on 12/01/2018

Look no further!

We had an amazing experience with Kim for our wedding. We hired her for the ceremony music and she knocked it out of the park. From the start, she was extremely professional, knowledgeable and easy to work with. It's evident that she takes pride in every event she books - she is very attentive to detail and even took the initiative and reached out to my planner to go over final logistics to ensure everything was perfect! Her music and technique are beautiful and elegant. She uses an amplifier (at no extra charge) as well so that the music is loud enough for all of the guests to experience, but not overbearing. She was so sweet and kind, and to top it off she gave ME a gift (a CD with our music on it) after the ceremony!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Kim Perkins Charleston Harpist's reply:

Your wedding was just gorgeous, and I loved playing for you and Matt. Thank you so much! It is truly my pleasure to make your special day even more special!

R & Y · Married on 10/26/2018

Oct. Wedding

Kim played her harp for our wedding in October and worked with us to choose the prefect songs for each part of the ceremony. We had an amazing experience with her – she is responsive, professional and dedicated, and she is incredibly talented and absolutely wonderful to work with from start to finish. She has a varied section of songs to choose from, from classical to current, and is willing to work with you if you have additional requests. She will also go above and beyond to help you. Her music really set the atmosphere perfectly – we couldn’t be more pleased with the elegance and uniqueness that she brought to our special day. Thank you so much, from the bottom of our hearts!
    R&Y

Sent on 11/06/2018

Kim Perkins Charleston Harpist's reply:

Thank you for your very kind words. Your wedding was so beautifully personal and absolutely elegant and was an honor to play for. The songs you chose are so beautiful and were such a pleasure to play for you!

Paula · Married on 08/02/2018

The wedding music was beautiful! It made our wedding wonderful. You will love Kim's professionalism and how she will work with you. She played our favorite songs!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Kim Perkins Charleston Harpist's reply:

Thank you Paula! It was such a pleasure to play harp for you and Joe, and all your guests. I loved learning your music, and will continue playing it for others since it's so beautiful!

Jamie · Married on 01/13/2018

Kim was so sweet, super easy to coordinate with, and played the harp beautifully during our ceremony and cocktail hour. Absolutely recommend her!!!

Stephen · Married on 10/28/2017

Kim really set the mood for our wedding and our guests loved her! She was always just a quick email or call away and really cared about every detail. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Kim Perkins Charleston Harpist's reply:

Thank you Stephen, It was such a pleasure to play for your wedding, and "Colors of the Wind" was an excellent idea for a wedding song!
  • F

Frances · Married on 08/18/2017

Kim played at my wedding and everyone loved her! She was super quick to respond to all of my emails when I was in the planning stage of my wedding. Our ceremony was small but that did not discourage her from doing her very best! She is a super sweet lady.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Kim Perkins Charleston Harpist's reply:

Thank you Frances! Your wedding was beautiful and a joy to play for!

Melissa · Married on 06/02/2017

We contacted Kim a week before my daughters Wedding , not only was she willing the learn the music we had chosen , she executed it beautifully . Kim was professional and so pleasant to work with . I would recommend for any event!!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Kim Perkins Charleston Harpist's reply:

Thank you Melissa! It was truly a pleasure to play for the wedding!

Pam · Married on 05/20/2017

Kim was wonderful to work with. She played beautiful music for my wedding. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Kim Perkins Charleston Harpist's reply:

Thank you Pam for your very kind words! The wedding was beautiful!

Allan · Married on 05/13/2017

Kim was phenomenal very talented and professional

Sent on 07/20/2017

Kim Perkins Charleston Harpist's reply:

Thank you Allan, it was truly a pleasure!

Leigh · Married on 05/05/2017

Kim is amazing! She plays beautifully and is so professional to work with! Would highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Kim Perkins Charleston Harpist's reply:

Thank you Leigh! You did such a beautiful job organizing the wedding. It was an honor to play, and in such an elegant yet natural location!

Alex · Married on 09/04/2016

My husband and I spent plenty of time looking for a harpist in the Albuquerque area that was affordable, and knew her harp. Kim Perkins really knows how to set the mood of your wedding, and is affordable, too! She was patient with me, and really brought to light the music I wanted during my wedding. I cannot recommend enough!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Kim Perkins Charleston Harpist's reply:

It was a pleasure to help you in any way I could to make your wedding so special! Thank you for having me!

Diane · Married on 09/04/2016

My husband and I recently attended a wedding where Ms. Perkins was performing on the celtic harp. Her mastery of the instrument and her beautiful presentation of the music transformed the occasion into an event we will long remember. She brings a special magic to her playing. I would thoroughly recommend her for anyone seeking the perfect musical compliment to their wedding event. Diane

Katie · Married on 08/27/2016

Kim asked me to do this and I gladly agreed to. She was sooo good and we were so happy we hired her. I could hear her while our guests arrived and she totally relaxed me before the wedding. Her playing was perfect for us. Thanks Kim!!

t · event on: 08/12/2016

very professional and lovely music