Judy Saiki Reviews

Judy Saiki View more information

Andrew M. Married on 06/12/2021

Highly recommend!

Judy was amazing from the start! She was very responsive and easy to work with not to mention unbelievably talented!! Our guests loved it and so did we it just added such a beautiful touch to the ceremony!! I was so hesitant about this extra expense but Judy was so reasonably priced and I couldn't be happier we decided to do it! She's so talented and has a large repertoire as well as willing to learn anything!
    Nancy Married on 10/06/2018

A great experience!

I heard from several individuals in attendance that Judi did a great job! Though I was busy with the bride (being the mom) and I wasn't able to hear all of the prelude, what I heard after the ceremony was very nice. I really appreciate that Judi was willing to play outdoors on our point on the water (the weather was fabulous) and the sound over the water must have been amazing.

Judy Saiki's reply:

Thank you, Nancy! It was my pleasure to be a part of Brianna's wedding! The weather was perfect and the setting was pure magic.
    Colleen Married on 06/02/2018
    Judy Saiki is a talented harpist who made our wedding ceremony sound so beautiful. All of our guests were raving about her and how lovely she was to listen to. She was a pleasure to work with and assisted us with advice regarding coordinating multiple musicians performing together. I would highly recommend her for any parties/wedding event where music is needed!
    Anna Married on 03/30/2017
    Judy was a true delight to work with, she was incredibly responsive and kind throughout the booking process. She arrived way ahead of schedule and was all set-up in plenty of time for the event. We booked Judy to provide music for an evening reception event. I had multiple guests comment on how lovely the music was and everyone was quite impressed I had brought in a harpist for the event!
    Deirdre Married on 09/24/2016
    We used Judy to play during our cocktail hour - she was amazing, beautiful music!
    Judy was super responsive over email as we were planning in the months before and was excellent to work with. I would highly reccomend Judy and her music!!
    Nickolas Married on 08/27/2016
    Judy was amazing to work with! She is a beautiful harpist and her experience helped to make it a stress free process. Judy was able to provide us with suggested songs and worked with us to help make it a truly special ceremony. We would highly recommend her to anyone and can not thank her enough for being apart of our wedding
  • User2597767 2+ years ago
    Judy is a very talented harpist who makes any ceremony or reception extremely talented. She is great to work with and worth every penny!
    Megan Married on 07/26/2014
    Judy's harp music was a beautiful addition to the ceremony, soft, romantic and classical. She was professional to work with and brought her own, lovely harp to the church. I would highly recommend Judy!
    Danielle Married on 10/15/2010
    Judy was wonderful. She was professional and trust me, she's good. She played for our ceremony and the cocktail hour. Everyone loved her and it was awesome to see a harpist at the wedding. Just a little different than a DJ covering the two (ceremony & cocktail hr). Her music was lovely in the background of the ceremony and for when people were catching up and chatting at the cocktail hour.
    I had back surgery unexpectedly prior to my wedding and was cutting it close. She was supportive and said "Do not worry, it will all be taken care of". She was right! I highly recommend her. Her work is beautiful and best of all she really enjoys weddings! She was on time, affordable and easy to get along with.