HarpStrings Reviews

HarpStrings 3
  • Kassie

Kassie · Married on 10/06/2018

Look no further!

Catherine was amazing and a wondering addition to our wedding day. She is so kind, genuine, and flexible. I had a few special song requests that she found music for, learned, and was able to play for my ceremony processional! She is professional and if you are thinking about adding her to enhance your ceremony, I would recommend her over and over and over again! Look no further, she will help you out and provide the prettiest ceremony music you could ask for!

Dr. Joshua and Sheena · Married on 04/14/2018

Catherine was wonderful. Our guests kept raving about the quality of her music and greatly enjoyed the service. She catered to our needs and played all of our favorite songs. Very easy to work with and very professional. Greatly recommend.

• Dennis

Dennis · Married on 03/08/2018

We met Catherine at the Wedding Expo in January. She was playing many different tune in the auditorium and provided a listing of what she has available and was very pleasant. She asked for requests for us to hear and asked questions to establish a theme for our wedding. We are contracting with her to play for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. From her list of music, we were able to choose many songs which will make our wedding so very romantic and "Royal" just as we have desired. We can't wait for our wedding day. Her pricing is just what you need for your budget.

Chelsey · Married on 03/03/2018

Ceremony and cocktail hour music was beautiful. Catherine was very helpful with providing song suggestions as I was planning.

Kendall · Married on 02/10/2018

We chose Catherine to play the harp for our ceremony. I am so so happy that we did! We had a DJ for our cocktail hour and wedding reception, but having a harp for our ceremony made it so much more romantic and special than having a DJ could have. Catherine played beautifully and we couldn't have been more happy with our ceremony. All of our wedding guests raved about her music and how having a harpist for the ceremony really set it apart from other weddings they had been to. Catherine was wonderful from the first email I sent her inquiring about her services, to the day of our wedding. She sent a list to find out what type of music we liked and she had more options that I ever would have thought possible that she could play for our wedding. I am a huge Beauty and the Beast lover and was overjoyed when I saw that that was on her list of music. Thank you so much Catherine for making our wedding ceremony more special than we ever could have imagined!

HarpStrings 4
    HarpStrings 5
    HarpStrings 6

Rachel · Married on 04/01/2017

Catherine was fantastic! I had no idea what kind of music I wanted or how many songs we needed so Catherine set up a phone call with me to talk through my ideas (or lack thereof) and her expert suggestions. We came up with a beautiful combination of more traditional songs as well as current love songs. Having a harpist at our ceremony was so perfect and Catherine is the best choice! If I could give more than 5 stars I would!

Amy · Married on 09/17/2016

Catherine is such a wonderful person and talented Harpist! Her music was such a beautiful addition to our special day! All of our guests loved her music. She played for our ceremony, cocktail hour and our reception.

Catherine was so lovely and wonderful to work with. She truly made it feel as though our wedding was as important to her as it was to us!

Highly recommend!

Catherine did my ceremony and cocktail hour at Bella Collina. She was awesome at communicating and really brought a beautiful, romantic ambience to the venue. She was able to accommodate the songs of my choice. I wish I was able to listen to her play more. But definitely would recommend

Catherine played the harp for our ceremony. Unfortunately, I was only able to hear bits and pieces as I was waiting for my turn to walk down the isle, but everything I heard was great! Guests mentioned that she did a great job playing prelude music (1/2 hour before ceremony start time) and played a mix of traditional and contemporary music. She was very easy to communicate with, and was very enthusiastic about our choices! We knew it would make a great a touch to our ceremony and I'm glad we did it!

Cynthia · Married on 02/28/2016

Catherine Way is amazing! Not only does she play beautifully, she was also so responsive to emails and requests. My now husband loves Coldplay, so I wanted to surprise him with a few songs played during the ceremony. I requested "Ink" which Catherine didn't have on her playlist, but she went above and beyond and found it, and was able to play it for our ceremony! She also played several other Coldplay songs throughout the ceremony.

I am extremely happy with her service, and would absolutely recommend her for anyone looking for a musician to play at their next event!

• User6020445 · 2+ years ago

I took the time to look through musicians for our ceremony and after contacting a few vendors I was not convinced with, I bumped into Harpstrings, Inc. When I listened to her samples, I knew I wanted to hire her. All the other ones I was recommended were super overrated, pricey and sounded pretty amateur.

I was really happy I found Catherine's page. She was super easy to get in touch with, and had many options for us to choose from. We also asked for music outside of her repertoire, and she was able to do it for a little extra as she had to buy the partitures and learn the new songs. It was totally worth it.

I was really happy with the result and she really added to the ceremony and cocktail hour. The performance was more than we could have imagined. I definitely recommend Harpstrings, Inc.

• User6193301 · 2+ years ago

Catherine is the best!!! Hands down look no further! Her music is so beautiful and exactly what we imagined. Thank you Catherine!

Pamela · Married on 09/12/2015

We booked Catherine for our ceremony and cocktail hour and she did not disappoint! We had so many compliments on how beautiful the music was and the acoustics of the Orange County Regional History Center are perfect for a harpist. We would highly recommend booking HarpStrings!

Not only is Catherine a spectacular musician, but she was so incredibly organized and gave us wonderful recommendations throughout the entire planning process. We had a very small, intimate wedding, and Catherine provided so many great suggestions to ensure the process was smooth. She spent a ton of time with us, explaining all the details of her services and how she would be performing at the wedding. On the day of, she arrived early and stayed late, and provided such sweet melodic music to our garden reception. She was friendly and personable, our guests loved it! She is just perfect!!

Taylor · Married on 02/21/2015

I hired Catherine for my February wedding at the Ballroom at Church Street and I am so glad that I did! From the very first time I spoke with her all the way through the wedding day, Catherine was kind, professional, and knowledgeable. We wanted all Beatles songs for our ceremony and she was so excited about it! She was more than willing to play all the songs we asked for and also gave wonderful suggestions. Our guests raved about how awesome she was and how she helped make the wedding cermeony so beautiful and personal.

I would absolutely recommend Catherine to other brides. She is amazing!

she plays so beautifully and is very helpful when choosing music. I would recommend her to anyone! My wedding guests were amazed by her

Emma · Married on 09/29/2014

Catherine really made our special day perfect. She is a truly talented woman whilst being a lovely person too. She really set the atmosphere for our wedding and made it that bit more special! thank you Catherine!

Jessyca · Married on 09/26/2014

Catherine is such an incredibly talented musician! She played the gold harp for my wedding ceremony and it sounded so beautiful. It really set the mood for the romantic feel I was looking for. She is the sweetest lady and made the process of choosing my ceremony music a breeze! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Brittany · Married on 04/05/2014

I absolutely loved Catherine Way!! She is so talented on the harp & can pretty much play any type of song! I received many compliments on how amazing the songs were & that they could recognize every song she played! Thank you so much for being apart of my special day!! xo

Diane · Married on 11/29/2013

Catherine was such a delight to work with from picking out music to the day of our event. She is so talented her music added a magical touch to the ceremony. Even when we had a small snafu with the bridal party recession she just looped the music and no one ever noticed there was a hitch....she never skipped a beat. Her playing was so beautiful it was hard to refrain from applauding after each piece. Do yourself a favor and hire this truly professional and talented musician to play at your next event!!!

• Surtsey

Surtsey · Married on 08/17/2013

Catherine did an amazing job at my reception, she played all the songs beautifully!!! I couldn't have asked for a better harpist. Her energy and friendliness are exceptional. She worked with me over the phone and email because I live in Chicago and had my wedding in Florida, and was a great help with choosing the songs and telling me about the organization and processional schedules, I had no idea of any of this! She also helped me with the ceremonies that go on during the wedding (I chose a wine ceremony and it went great).
    Catherine is very knowledgeable and a great artist, she even played a song that was not in her repertoire, a very unique song to me and she played it flawlessly, I highly recommend her, she is the best!

• Mahalia

Mahalia · Married on 07/28/2013

I had the pleasure of working with Catherine on my wedding day. She is very understanding and helpful as she walked me through everything from song selection to timing of the ceremony. Catherine is not only professional but very caring. She was always willing to explain anything I needed clarification on. The day of my wedding it began to rain an hour or so before the ceremony, and Catherine remained calmed and it helped me to remain calm and I just remember her saying how beautiful I looked. All in all if you decide to book Catherine she will be a great addition to your ceremony and make your day one to remember! She will add an element of elegance, serenity and uniqueness. She's not just a harpist she's an excellent musician and a caring person. If you're looking for someone with talent, professionalism, a love of music, and a heart for the bride and groom Catherine Way should be your choice for your wedding day!

Joyce · Married on 07/06/2013

I first heard Catherine's music when I had gone to a bridal/wedding convention in Orlando. I heard her music and fell in love, and kept her card. When it came time to choose a ceremony musician, it was a no-brainer...my fiancé and I always knew we wanted actual musicians rather than DJ/loudspeaker music for our ceremony to add a more traditional and personal touch. After looking at her website we chose to have a duo of harp and violin. It was a WONDERFUL choice; the music was absolutely heavenly. So many of our guests gushed about the ceremony music afterwards, and our families felt that it was so moving and really added to the emotion and "feel" of the ceremony. All of our music selections were executed perfectly, and everything was beautiful.

In addition to the actual music the day of the event, I really have to commend Catherine on her professionalism and kind personality. Although we got married in FL where I grew up, my husband and I live in NY so it was not easy planning an out of state wedding. In addition, I have a hectic work schedule with odd hours, which made planning difficult. However, in regards to planning our ceremony music, Catherine made it incredibly easy. She was always prompt with every email, and patient with all of my questions. She also was understanding with the need for me to plan so much in advance in comparison to other brides, due to a strenuous work schedule the two months before my wedding. Catherine emails out a sheet with music "suggestions" for different parts of the ceremony, however she has such a large selection of songs that it was easy to choose selections in our taste and style. We loved how personal all of our music selections were.

Thank you Catherine Way, for beautiful, touching, AMAZING ceremony music. It made our ceremony complete. Thank you!

Kelsi · Married on 06/16/2013

If you are looking for an amazingly talented and highly professional musician to perform at your wedding then look no further! Catherine Way is absolutely wonderful! Extremely talented, professional and down to earth are my main descriptions of her. My wedding went off with out a hitch from beginning to end, thanks in part to her. The music selection was perfectly orchestrated and filled the lakeside venue with enchantment. I was so at ease walking down the aisle, knowing that Ms. Way had everything under control and playing so beautifully. Ms. Way was very organized and easy to contact in regards to arranging what I wanted for my wedding and if any changes needed to be made. My guests had such wonderful compliments to give me regarding my music and musician selection, stating my wedding sounded like a fairy tale and that they would have loved a harpist at their weddings! You won't be disappointed with Ms. Way and her amazing talent and professionalism!