22 Reviews for Harpers Invitations

22 Harpers Invitations Reviews

I would recommend Harpers Invitations to anyone planning a wedding! (or any event needing an invitation) My mom found out about the store and made an appointment. After my first meeting with Mari, I knew I didn’t need to look anywhere else. She is so helpful. After explaining what I thought I wanted, she gave me a bunch of different books to look through. Once I narrowed down my ideas, she would help guide me to what would look best. Everything turned out beautiful and better than I expected. I got my save the dates, invitations, programs, menu cards, cocktail napkins, hotel welcome bags, and place cards all through here. Mari pays attention to all of the little details to bring everything together. I couldn’t be happier with my experience at Harpers!

Profile Picture Kayla, 8/6/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I am so happy we got our wedding invitations at Harper's. Marie helped us choose exactly what we were looking for and she took so much time to sit with us and figure out our style. She has so much knowledge and experience and we felt completely at ease working with her. Our guests kept complimenting on how beautiful and classy our invitations were. Our entire experience with picking and ordering our invitations was enjoyable, fun, easy, and affordable.

Profile Picture Megan, 12/5/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

It was a pleasure to work with Mari. She was very knowledgable & helpful with our decisions on the wedding invations! Great experience!!!!!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 4/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I would absolutely go to Harper's Invitations again! I did not want to spend a lot of money on invitations and originally I was just going to buy them online. However, that proved to be more difficult than I thought. I didn't know how to word things, change the spacing and was worried that the colors wouldn't look the same in person. I decided to check out Harper's to get ideas and Marie was SOO helpful. I ended up buying my invitations from her and they were cheaper than online! The expertise that she provided me completely eased my worries and she guided me through everything. I can't thank her enough!

Profile Picture User3535881, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I couldn't be happier with my experience. The invitations were lovely and Mari made the process (which had initially felt overwhelming and stressful) so simple and easy! I was really stressing out about finding wedding invitations and Harper's made the whole experience such a joy.

Profile Picture Brianna, 12/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I would highly recommend Harper's Invitations for all services - invitations, thank-you cards & calligraphy. Very friendly, yet professional. reasonable rates as well.

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/23/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Mari is a joy to work with - she is creative and friendly and extremely knowledgeable about he invitations, programs and table seating cards and anything else you may need to have printed. It was a joy to work with Harper's.

Profile Picture Betty , 11/8/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I could not have been happier with my invitations and stationary! It was such a pleasure to work with Mari Carmen! Would definitely recommend Harper's and go back for any events in the future!

Profile Picture Alison, 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Most beautiful invitations a bride could imagine. Loved them and would recommend Harper's to anyone :)

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/12/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Perfect location and a cute little store. The ambience created a fun filled experience. Beyond all this Marie's customer skills and professionalism made the invitation process effortless. She was a delight and removed all of the stress to our ever changing issues. It was rewarding to receive feedback from her years of experience in guiding us with better decisions. She really made the process fun and exciting. Visiting Marie was the highlight to our wedding planning. Her gift to every wedding couple is her never ending smile! She is simply amazing and it shows in her care and love of her skills.

Profile Picture Jayne and Jack, 10/6/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We absolutely LOVED our experience at Harper's! Marie was great...she jumped in even on days the shop was closed to make sure everything was seamless!

Profile Picture M, 9/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Harper's Invitations was fantastic to work with. From the moment we walked into Marie's shop, she was very much focused on getting us what we wanted for a great price. When we were finally able to make our decision, and it was difficult given her huge selection, she made the process simple and stress-free. Despite all the changes we made to the proofs, she happily handled whatever we threw her way. And when the first batch of invitations came and they weren't exactly to her liking, despite us not being able to determine anything wrong with them, she got us a new set that looked even better! I highly recommend her for all your paper needs.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/26/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Marie was outstanding. She was professional pleasant and informative I felt very comfortable and would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture janet, 5/25/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

my invitations were not what had pictured them to be when I got my first proof and Marie worked with me through 5 proofs untill they were perfect and just the way I wanted them.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/13/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Both beautiful and high quality work! We loved our invitations and programs. GREAT people to work with!

Profile Picture Julia, 9/14/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Marie was amazing to work with. She did an amazing job with my invitations and everyone was truly impressed. My invitations were BEAUTIFUL!!!! She made everything very simple for me!! I would go back to her over and over again!

Profile Picture Marianne, 9/14/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Marie was recommended to me through a friend and she really was fantastic! She helped me with the wording of the invitation to every fine detail. She provides so many services from the shower invites, to the wedding invites, rehearsal dinner invites, napkins, guest books, etc.

Profile Picture Serena, 7/14/12, 1 Review
4.7

Harper's is very flexible and works with you to help to determine your style.
They give great advice for wording and etiquette when sending out invitations.
The hand written envelops were a huge help and looked great for my wedding invites!

Profile Picture Kristin, 4/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Marie was a pleasure to work with and incredibly helpful. She shared her far greater knowledge of wedding etiquette, trends and product to help me determine the best selection of wedding stationery. I had intended only ordering my "Save the Date" cards and wedding invitations with Harper's Invitations. However Marie was so helpful and had such good taste that I ended up ordering programs, menus, escort cards and thank you notes, as well.

Additionally, Marie was willing to go the extra mile to make sure that I got the product just the way I wanted it. She was very patient and flexible.

Finally, I can't tell you how many compliments I received on every piece that Marie created for me. The Save the Date cards and the formal invitations set the tone (quality and elegance) and everything else she produced reinforced it.

I highly recommend Marie and Harper's Invitations without reservation.

Profile Picture Deborah, 12/11/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Mari Carmen was amazing! She is incredibly helpful and easy to sit and look at invitations with. On top of that she has great taste especially when she gets a feel for what her customers are looking for. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/20/11, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

When we first went to Harper's we did not have an appointment but she was willing to work with us. She did a great job helping us pick our invitations, she gave us advice and knows what etiquette should be to make sure the wording was right.

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/20/10, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Very helpful in narrowing down the selection of wedding invitations to the particualr style we were looking for. Great experience & would use them again for invitations, etc. for other events.

Profile Picture Carol, 6/27/09, 1 Review