Harper Blankenship Photography Reviews

Harper Blankenship Photography 4
Harper Blankenship Photography 5

Brandi · Married on 11/01/2019

Beautiful Photos!

After reviewing several photographers’ portfolios online, we really fell in love with Harper’s style. She was great to work with from the very first phone call, and I am very happy that we chose her as our wedding photographer. The quality of the images is amazing, and the pictures we took on the sidewalk in downtown turned out beautifully. I would definitely enjoy working with Harper again, and I would recommend her to anyone in need of professional photography services.

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Karla

Karla · Married on 04/20/2019

Karla and Aaron 4/20/2019

Harper was great to work with, she makes photography look and seem so easy breezy that you don’t think she has even taken the shot but before you’ve noticed she’s taken the most beautiful pictures without taking up all of your time. She knows exactly what she’s doing and she directs you to pose for pictures in such a simple fashion that it brief and nobody in the wedding party has a chance to get bored.
    Ps. My sneak peak photos have had soooooo many compliments. She really does take the best shots!

Harper Blankenship Photography 6
    Harper Blankenship Photography 18
  • Victoria

Victoria Searle · Married on 04/19/2019

Wonderful!

This past Friday (4/19/19) Harper photographed my wedding and did a beautiful job! The pictures are jaw dropping! Harper was so sweet and kind to work with and we received a sneak peak of our photos the night of our wedding! I highly, highly recommend her to anyone in the Austin/San Antonio area that is looking for a wedding photographer!

Harper Blankenship Photography 19
    Harper Blankenship Photography 20
    Harper Blankenship Photography 21
    Harper Blankenship Photography 22
  • Alexandrea

Alexandrea Rodriguez-Ritchie · Married on 03/31/2019

Amazing quality for an amazing price!

Harper is such a fantastic photographer! She did our engagement session as well as our wedding photos and we are so happy we went with her. My husband is not a photo person and she caught beautiful candid moments and gave great instructions during the shoots. She even caught great moments of us with our dog! During our wedding she was a superwoman and caught every beautiful moment on camera and the turnaround was very quick! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to capture the perfect moments of their special day!

Harper Blankenship Photography 23
    Harper Blankenship Photography 31
    Harper Blankenship Photography 32
    Harper Blankenship Photography 33

Lindsey Geiser · Married on 10/27/2018

Art Worthy Pictures at Reasonable Price!!

This review is long over due! Harper was my wedding photographer almost 6 months ago and she exceeded all of my expectations. Unfortunately, we were unable to meet with her before the big day, but you would never have known because she made everyone (especially my husband and I) feel so comfortable. She somehow got all of those special little shots that I asked for and so many more! I have been in quite a few weddings as a bridesmaid, and have seen first hand how photographers conduct the group and couple. That being said, Harper is without a doubt the most organized and natural at posing people!! It was very important to me that my photos be pieces of art rather than just a bunch of posed shots and that is exactly what she delivered (and at a very reasonable price!) I can’t say enough great things about her work!