Harold Duarte Reviews

Harold Duarte 7
  • Drea

Drea · Married on 08/04/2019

My wedding day!

Where do I begin. Harold was AMAZING!! Harold really took control of the event in efforts to make sure we really got the best pictures possible. He was attentive, on time, and aggressive enough to make sure everyone in the bridal party was doing what they were supposed to but ool enough for everyone to still love him ! He was genuinely there for our best interest and you can tell he loves what he does. It was 100 degrees outside or that’s what’s it felt like anyway in the middle of the day taking pictures, dressed in black and not for one second did he complain or cut our time short because of any sweating or being uncomfortable because god knows we were hot! Instead he made sure he got everything he needed and all the great shots that he thought were necessary to get to assure we have the best wedding photos we could possibly have. He was sensitive to the fact I didn’t want to spend my whole reception taking pictures, however made sure we got sunset pictures and some night time pictures and group family photos but not in an over whelming way. I felt trust in him and the way he was so into getting right angles and making sure little details like a car passing or a person out of place in the background, were out of the way. He was perfect, he made the day seem perfect and he was calm and stress free which made me calm and stress free. I would recommend Harold for ANY event you have because he is the ultimate photographer and really loves what he does. You won’t be disappointed !!!!!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Williams · Married on 01/26/2019

Made our day better than we could have imagined

So I will be writing 2 reviews. Which I almost never do but I was so excited by the enthusiasm and dedication I was shown I just have to share my experience today before I even get the final photos and video! Now I will start by saying if you are even considering another photographer you are making a huge mistake. After my first meeting I knew I had made the right decision in hiring him for our wedding. He is so friendly & kind and truly cares about you and your dream for your wedding. In our first meeting he mentioned "if you need anything that day you let me know & I will take care of it." Thinking he was joking, I jokingly said "all we're gonna need is a starbucks frap for me & a redbull for him and we'll be able to make it through the day" and wouldn't you know first thing when he got to us he really brought us our drinks! As well as asked if there was anything we needed or forgot and he would run to get it! They were so careful to help us pose each shot and make sure they got every moment of our day. Me and my mother were joking all day that they were nowhere yet everywhere. They weren't in the way of the moments at all yet every time we turned around they were making sure to get photos of everyone, cake, decorations, dancing, every photo we asked for and a million others. Every little detail & special moment of it they were there. And even helped me keep some secrets for a few surprises we had planned through the day. I cannot ever thank them enough for all the work they put in to making our wedding day such an amazingly perfect experience!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Kelsey Flatley · Married on 01/26/2019

Harold was a pleasure!

Harold was AMAZING! I’m so greatful to have picked him to capture the love and happiness my family, friends as well as myself and husband had on this day. He took an unimaginable amount of pictures (the more the better!). Harold was also very respectful to all that attended - my guests kept coming up to me telling me how great they thought he was. Thanks again Harold!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • O

Olivia Freeswick · Married on 11/28/2018

absolutely amazing !!

This year instead of going to JCPenny we wanted to do change it up and take our christmas photos with a personal photographer and we came across harold! It was the best choice we could have ever done. All from scheduling a day/time, to have a great artistic eye, to being awesome
    with our one month and two years (as some may know those ages are hard to take photos on). Harold seriously did such a great job ! I can’t wait for him to do our engagement photos !

Sent on 12/07/2018

Katlin · Married on 11/02/2018

Perfection

I’ll start by saying Harold is truly one of a kind!! From the moment he arrived in the morning at our home he was ready to roll with asking if I needed anything, how was I feeling, etc! The most wonderful thing about Harold is that you instantly feel comfortable with him, and you know you can trust him 100%. Every intentention of his is to make sure you as the bride (and groom) have NO worries whatsoever. We had an incident where we forgot important ceremony items back at the house and when my now husband called Harold hoping for his help he delivered immediately, no questions asked! What separates him from every other photographer is that he CARES!! You aren’t just paying for photos, and video but along with that you get someone who is just amazing in every way. If there is anything you want / need trust me you will get it. I wanted bacon jerky and .....Harold showed up with not one, but two bags of it! I couldn’t even keep up with how many people came up to me to tell me how great he was, and that’s really saying something when many other people around notice. Harold and Jordan thank you so much for making our special day absolutely perfect, you have no idea how happy you made us!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Chantel Almkvist · Married on 11/02/2018

A True Professional

Harold is the ultimate professional and probably one of the nicest people I have ever met. On November 2nd, he was the photographer for my sisters wedding and from the start of the day to the very end, he was there to not only work with us and take so many fun photos , but he helped the bride and groom with any wish they had or needed. He made everyone happy and relaxed and we all knew that he had our backs to make the day run smoothly. I can’t say enough kind words about him and I can’t wait to see the beautiful photography work he will have from this day. Highly , highly recommend his services for any occasion , you will be so happy you did.

Sent on 11/04/2018
  • Paula

Paula Robinson · Married on 10/25/2018

Friendly, skilled, and personable

Harold professionally delt with certain obstacles that came up during our event. He had a friendly manner of interacting with our family as if he’d known us for years, especially with the kids. He is very skilled at taking control when necessary but also being available for direction in a friendly manner. We look forward to hiring Harold for capturing future memories.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Josh · Married on 08/11/2018

Mr. Duarte was very professional and engaging. His pictures were so amazing, he was able to capture the entire party and make it look so natural that you thought you were right there in the middle of the whole thing.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Alyssa · Married on 08/03/2018

Harold made the our bridal party feel so comfortable the entire day of the wedding. All of the photos that were taken perfectly captured all of the guests and their emotions. He easily blended into the crowd during the reception and was able to take some of the best candid photos from the entire day! His professional and outgoing demeanor was refreshing and not once was there ever a concern that a moment would be missed- he knew all the right angles to photograph and brought the emotion of our special day through each and every picture. I would highly recommend Harold as a photographer for any special event, he is the best around by far.

Sent on 09/21/2018
  • Y

yajaira · Married on 08/03/2018

I use Harold for my daughter special occasion this past summer and all I can say is Perfection.. He was beyond what I expected from the moment he arrived till the moment the event finish not only was he attentive to my daughter but also to me as well to make sure that I didn't loose my mind. His professionalism, knowledge, quality and just overall himself was amazing. I will always use and recommend Mr. Duarte.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Carol · Married on 07/28/2018

Harold went above and beyond for us on our wedding day. Very professional, friendly, supportive and relaxed, made us feel so comfortable posing for photos. We really apreciate the extra time and effort he put in to capture the perfect shots. Amazing is the best way to describe his work. Thank you !

Sent on 09/24/2018

Mariam · Married on 07/07/2018

We had a dear friend recommend Harold Duarte for our special day’s photography after our original photographer cancelled suddenly. We couldn’t be more pleased with his work. He was very professional! He assisted with preparations (something we didn’t expect him to do since pictures were his job) but he was very helpful, provided amazing feedback and treated everyone with respect. The footage and pictures came out amazing!! I will definitely be referring him and his services to my friends and family for all their photography needs.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Rosa · Married on 06/09/2018

Harold was the photographer at our wedding and he was so nice. Made our special day perfect, he was very accommodating to our needs, super understanding and went out of his way to get the most perfect photos for us.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Ezra · Married on 06/03/2018

We used Harold for both our engagement and wedding photos, and couldn’t have been more happy with the end product. Harold was super fun to work with, put everyone in a good mood even when it was freezing outside for our photos, but also was extremely professional while crafting his art. My husband and I highly recommend Harold whenever we are asked!

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Harold Duarte 14

steven · Married on 04/01/2018

Harold is very professional and easy to work with. Even with the hecticness you would expect from the big day his personality and attention to detail kept everyone relaxed and on track. His creativity made for some amazing shots and perfectly captured the feel of the day.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Mallory · Married on 12/16/2017

Harold was very professional and his photos are amazing!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Sharon · Married on 06/04/2017

Best decision we made

Made taking our photos easy and comfortable. Have received so many compliments. Truly an amazing job.

Sent on 03/10/2019

Rebecca · Married on 05/07/2017

Shooting with Harold really was a great experience. He not only took all the shots I was hoping to get but he came up with a bunch of creative ideas that I hadn’t thought of. The result was a diverse collection of photos beyond what I’d imagined. He’s also extremely helpful to make the experience as comfortable as possible for you. You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Kate · Married on 04/30/2016

Best of the best!

Harold was extremely professional and attentive. Being a bride, the last thing you want to worry about on your special day are things out of your control. Harold went above and beyond my expectations of a photographer. I'm so happy we decided to use him for our wedding!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Brittany · Married on 07/02/2014

Harold is the most attentive photographer I've ever dealt with. He knew what would look best for my wife and I, and I couldn't have asked for more. He made us feel so comfortable. I'd recommend him to everyone! A++

Sent on 07/08/2014

We met Harold after meeting quite a few photographers. My fiancé (now husband) can be extremely picky, and wasn't clicking with any one we met. Harold was extremely patient and professional listening to all our needs and concerns. He had some really great ideas and put us at ease. Our pictures turned out beautiful, and recommend him to many of our friends who are in the midst of planning their own weddings. Weddings are stressful and go by fast. The pictures Harold took were creative and beautiful, and will forever be a wonderful reminder of our special day! Thank you Harold!

Sent on 04/24/2014

rana · Married on 03/16/2014

Harold was nothing short of amazing. Firstly, we met prior to any type of agreement at a location convenient for me and he went over all of his packages, pricing, and brought some work samples with him as well as took in some photos I brought with me that showed the style I liked that he was capable of doing. Nothing with Harold will look "posed" or fake... he catches really genuine moments and will make you feel extremely comfortable after the first few shots and help you to loosen up with his humor and enthusiasm for the perfect shot. We used Harold for both our engagement shoot (AMAZINGGG!) as well as our wedding, which of course, was phenomenal. He is super flexible and always was able to accommodate anything that came up, like a last minute location change for our engagement shoot. Great guy, great photos, great value :)

Sent on 06/12/2014

Amanda · Married on 11/23/2013

Harold was fantastic! So professional and creative. We love every single one of our photos. Highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/21/2014

Adam · Married on 04/27/2013

Harold did an excellent job from start to finish!! From the moment me and my wife meet him we can tell that he was very knowledge, professional, and most of all patient. We had tons of ideas and questions. Harold took his time to listen. He had some amazing ideas of his own. He is very creative and has an eye for the “perfect shot”

There were so many wonderful shots that we had trouble narrowing down the pictures that we wanted. We must of changed are minds hundreds of times on the shots that we wanted. But Harold was as professional and patient as always and put up with our flip flopping until we finally decided on our pictures.

Once we decided and gave Harold the finally tally. Delivery was fast and easy.

I would recommend Harold to anyone that is looking for a Wedding Photographer