Harmony Harvest Farm Reviews

63 | Weyers Cave, VA

63 Reviews for Harmony Harvest Farm

Gina · Married on 07/25/2016

Harmony Harvest Farms was absolutely spectacular to work with. If I had described in advance what my dream experience with a flower vendor would be, my dreams and wishes would have been met and exceeded. I highly recommend this business. Thank you, so much, Jess and Chris, for taking such great care of us on such a special day! The flowers were beautiful and unique and you were so easy and enjoyable to work with. Thank you!

Sent on 08/07/2016

sereda · Married on 07/23/2016

Not only were the flowers absolutely gorgeous and better than I could have imagined. These ladies are absolutely wonderful people. I would recommend Harmony harvest to all my family and friends. It's the whole package, beautiful art work of flowers and great people to walk you through the process!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Stephanie · Married on 06/18/2016

Harmony harvest was absolutely WONDERFUL to work with! They will make sure you get exactly what you want and even help you select what's best for your and your budget!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Valerie · Married on 06/18/2016

Harmony Harvest did our flowers for our wedding. We just had them do the bridal bouquet, flower comb, boutonniere and a few corsages and then did buckets of flowers for the reception. The prepared flowers were gorgeous. I don't think I gave very specific instruction but I could not have asked for anything more. They were perfect. The bucket of flowers were more like wild flowers and fit the location well. Thank you Harmony Harvest for beautifying my wedding day!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Holly · Married on 06/11/2016

Beautiful flowers! Great work on the pergola! Thanks so much for everything!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Amy · Married on 06/04/2016

Chris and her daughter, Jessica, are amazing to work with! They took all of my favorites in to consideration and made arrangements and bouquets more gorgeous than I could have imagined! Knowing everything was grown locally and just for my wedding was awesome. Plus, it was less expensive than many other florists in the area! I can't wait to use them again!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Harmony Harvest was a perfect choice! I can't get over how beautiful the flowers turned out! They were incredibly accommodating with any ideas and input and are also very good at sensing what you want. I didn't know exactly what I wanted for our flowers for the wedding and was a bit torn, but Harmony Harvest somehow created my ideal flowers. And if you are thinking about using an arbor or archway, ABSOLUTELY have Harmony Harvest make one for you! The arch they created for us was the perfect backdrop for our wedding. And to top it all off, they are very affordable for what you get - delivery, setup, home grown fresh flowers cut just for you! I would definitely recommend them to for anyone planning an event!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Anne · Married on 05/15/2016

Loved working with Harmony Harvest Farm! They were very quick to respond. Super easy to talk to. I told Jessica to have at it with my bouquet and she went above and beyond anything I could have imagined! We bought loose flowers for our centerpieces and arranged those ourselves. Everyone at the wedding kept saying how beautiful the flowers were! These guys love what they do and it shows.

Sent on 06/25/2016

Courtney · Married on 05/14/2016

I can't recommend this vendor ENOUGH! Harmony Harvest MADE my Wedding Day. I was a DIY Bride with a budget in mind and the fact that I could buy some of my reception flowers in bulk buckets was what sealed the deal for me up front. Throw in an awesome flower designer, Jessica, and her Mom, business-savvy Chris - and this was a no brainer to contract with them! They made this process F-U-N and I looked forward to making the drive down from Northern Virginia for our flower consultations. The entire day of the wedding - my guests and family were RAVING about my bouquet, and let's be honest, I'm still getting compliments on our flowers now that we've gotten the professional photos back. My photographer loved snapping pictures of my flowers and I could've have been happier with the bridesmaids' simple baby's breath bouquets. Jessica & Chris, you two are an incredible duo and I can't thank you enough for all of the hard work you did to make my Wedding come to life with these special flowers. (And many thanks for incorporating the locket in my bouquet with my Dad's picture, so he could "walk me down the aisle" even though he's no longer with me. The photos are so treasured with this meaningful detail!)

Sent on 06/09/2016

Katie · Married on 04/30/2016

Beautiful flowers and awesome people! They were so easy to work with and my flowers were beyond what I could have imagined!! Thank you for making my day so special!

Sent on 05/20/2016

Tanyska · Married on 04/16/2016

It was incredible , from the first time I saw the photos of their work as well as the day we met . I was happy, they understood immediately what my husband and I wanted. But their work was much more beautiful than I expected.
    They are a family business, very serious, professional, nice and lovely people.
    Thank you Harmony Harvest Farm!!

Sent on 05/27/2016

Anna · Married on 04/16/2016

Be open to different arrangements because even though you may be set on certain flowers for your arrangements, those flowers may not be ready in that season. It can be much more fun, exciting, and stress-free if you work with nature than the other way around. There are beautiful flowers at all times of the year. Chris and Jessica are amazing to work with and will do their best to make your vision reality as well. I absolutely loved my flowers! They made everything so easy for me while using a variety of different purple and white flowers to add to our wedding colors. They were a perfect edition for our celebration. Thank you!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Anna · Married on 09/04/2015

Every detail with Harmony Harvest farm was beautiful and elegant. I trusted these professionals to take my ideas of color and style and run with it! I was not the type of bride to control every aspect of what my vendors were providing me, but rather tell them my idea and let them use their professional expertise to deliver what they do best!! I was not disappointed. My bridal bouquet was bold, beautiful and traditional with flairs of "me" and "us" thrown in there. My husband's boutineer (spelling?) reflected the same details to make ours stand out from the rest of the bridal party. Brian and Jessica were a joy to work with, showed up on time, and had everything set up and torn down appropriately. Anytime I had questions, my calls, texts or emails were responded to promptly. I would 110% recommend Harmony Harvest for all of your flower needs.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Harmony Harvest Farm did the flowers for our daughter's vineyard wedding. We could not have been more pleased with the service and quality provided. The bouquets were absolutely gorgeous and remained fresh the entire week following the wedding. Jessica is truly an artist and she was able to capture the essence of what we wanted. I would highly recommend her flowers for any bride-to -be!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Working with Jessica and Chris was absolutely wonderful! Jessica listened to the type of flowers, bouquets I was looking for and used her own experience and creativity to go above and beyond. We had bouquets and boutonnieres made by Jessica and then ordered bulk flowers through their wholesale flower program. The bouquets were stunning, more than I could have dreamed of! The bulk flowers were perfect for us because we were able to create several collections of flowers in mason jars to be our centerpieces. It was fun being able to put these together with my Mom and bridesmaids the day before the wedding and the flowers provided by Jessica and Chris were perfect.

Sent on 01/17/2016

They were super friendly, helpful and easy to get along with! The flowers were GORGEOUS!! I would highly recommend them to any bride looking for beautiful but yet, especially designed for you, bridal flowers!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Out Of Everyone We Had To Work With For Our Wedding She Was My Favorite!!! She Made Our Wedding.GfFeel Much More Expensive With Her Amazing Details. My Flower Were The Best I've Ever Seen.

Sent on 07/20/2014
  • Tammy

Tammy Miller · Married on

Attention to Detail at It's Finest

Harmony Harvest Farm and family have become friends. They did the flowers for my daughter's wedding September 2018, and worked with us to stay within our budget, yet produce the most beautiful flowers for our wedding. Most of the flowers were grown on their farm and they even included a family heirloom in my daughter's bouquet. They think of every detail and are professional, meeting us where we were, both emotionally (we all know a wedding can be emotional) and financially. The flowers fit into the day and the venue perfectly. Thank you, Harmony Harvest for your love and passion to share the beauty of nature artistically and with such talent. You are the best!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Laura · Married on 10/28/2017

We were so pleased with Harmony Harvest! Chris was willing to Skype with us as we live out of state to really make sure she understood our preferences and vision (seasonal flowers, wildflowers, dusty colors), and we loved the bouquets and centerpieces. Really gorgeous and original floral arrangements, thank you guys!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Rachel · Married on 09/10/2016

These ladies really know what they are doing! I was so impressed by the way they were able to capture exactly what I wanted even though I didnt give them too much to go on!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Emilie · Married on 07/12/2014

Harmony Harvest was great. My flowers were unbelievably beautiful, and the entire ceremony and reception space looked amazing. She was very easy to work with, and very understanding and helpful, even when I wasn't sure what I wanted, and changed my mind constantly. She understood my vision and knew how to make it happen, even when I didn't. She was very organized and helpful on the day of the wedding, and when I got to the ceremony and reception space, she had gone above and beyond even what we talked about, using extra flowers she brought with her to add little touches everywhere. I had a lot of different requests going on in my contract, and she was totally on top of every detail and more. She worked well with my other vendors, including caterer, bakery, and hairstylist to create the perfect look. My only thought is that some rental items were a bit expensive, but everything turned out so beautifully.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Eliza Buelt · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful flowers

Harmony Harvest created such beautiful arrangements for our wedding. It was exactly as I had envisioned it, which is impressive that they were able to create it based on a few inspiration photos and our conversation. Jessica and Chris were a pleasure to work with and communication was easy. We especially loved the garland for our long table, decoration for our ceremony arbor, and the floral headband for our flower girl was so cute.

Sent on 06/21/2019

Mia · Married on 09/08/2018

This mother and daughter operation is absolutely outstanding. Their flowers are beautiful and both of them are the kindest, warmest people you could hope to work with. They check and double check to make sure everything is perfect for you, they work with your budget, they show you the flowers they're growing for your event at their farm and their arrangements, I mean COME ON. We got SO many compliments on the flowers for our wedding and could not be happier that we chose this vender.

Sent on 09/22/2018

s · Married on 10/08/2017

Harmony Harvest arranged the flowers for my daughter's wedding on October 8, 2017. The wedding was outside at The Columns at Six Penny Farm in McGaheysville, Va. with the Blue Ridge Mountains as a backdrop. Jess did a wonderful job using the beautiful rich berry colors of the bridesmaid dresses to arrange vibrant bouquets and boutonnieres. We had a simply gorgeous magnolia garland draped at the pergola where the ceremony took place highlighting the bride and groom during their vows. You all did a great job with the flowers and made the warm, fall day that more special for everyone. Thank you, Jess, Chris and all the Harmony Harvest Team!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Leah · Married on 09/04/2015

Harmony Harvest Farms exceeded my expectations with our stunning wedding flowers. Jessica and Chris make you feel like you are a friend, and they truly care about making you happy. Every detail is lovingly attended to. We received so many compliments on our flowers!

Sent on 09/28/2015