Harmony Harvest Farm Reviews

Harmony Harvest Farm 5
Harmony Harvest Farm 6
Harmony Harvest Farm 7

Sidney · Married on 06/03/2018

Where do I even begin? Jess and Chris made the entire planning process for my wedding florals such a breeze! These two were so flexible, so accommodating, and so WONDERFUL to work with! They went over every detail to make sure that our visions aligned, and when my wedding venue flooded on the day of my wedding, they went above and beyond to transform a new reception space for me. Their team is without a doubt one of the hardest working that I have ever worked with, and it was such a joy to work with them for my own wedding flowers. As a professional photographer, coordinating with them on wedding days is equally as wonderful. I can't thank them enough for all of their help!!

Anna · Married on 10/21/2017

I was planning from afar and somehow Harmony Harvest created my dream bouquet from just a few inspirational photos. It was beyond perfect!!

Siobhain · Married on 09/16/2017

The flowers were SOOO beautiful! Everything turned out so much better than I could have even imagined - thank you so much for making it easy and delivering such a lovely backdrop to our wedding.

Beth · Married on 09/09/2017

Enough cannot be said about the entire team at HHF! They completely provided a hassle free experience for us and made our wedding simply amazing! The flowers were fresh and beautifully arranged in every aspect. Communication and execution was flawless. We can not recommend their services enough!

Tracy · Married on 09/03/2017

Chris & Jessica are amazing to work with

Jessica · Married on 07/01/2017

Incredible! I would recommend Harmony Harvest to anyone looking for beautiful flowers to bring their wedding to life. Jessica and Chris were wonderful to work with. Jessica really captured my vision and it made for a wonderful experience. Also, just a visit to their farm will make your day- it's gorgeous!

Harmony Harvest Farm 8
    Harmony Harvest Farm 9
    Harmony Harvest Farm 10
    Harmony Harvest Farm 11
    Harmony Harvest Farm 12
    Harmony Harvest Farm 13

Ariel · Married on 06/17/2017

Beautiful unique flowers . Lots of compliments !

Katie · Married on 05/13/2017

Harmony Harvest is absolutely amazing! Working with Jessica and Chris was wonderful, and from start to finish they exceed all of our expectations. At our first meeting, I shared some of my general ideas with Jessica and after hearing her discuss her vision, I had no doubt that everything would be perfect. Throughout the process, Chris always provided quick and thorough responses to all of our questions. In addition, the week of the wedding, Harmony worked directly with our baker and venue to ensure everything was in order and had even developed backup options in case of rain. Fortunately, the day of the wedding was beautiful and all of the flowers were stunning. Seeing the flowers on the wine barrels and arbor literally brought me to happy tears, and my bouquet was absolutely perfect. I cannot say
    enough about how happy we were with everything, and if you have the chance to work with this wonderful team, I would highly recommend it!

Andrea · Married on 11/26/2016

All I can say is wow! HH did a wonderful job listening to what I wanted and designed stunning bouquets and centerpieces that fit perfectly with our fall vineyard theme wedding. So professional and flexible; they did a fantastic job and grew all of the flower on their farm. They even decorated our hand made arch. A month later the flowers still look great in my dining room. Thank you!

Brittani · Married on 10/22/2016

We loved Harmony Harvest!!! They were such a pleasure to work with and their flowers were absolutely stunning!! They are such an awesome company/family. We would recommend them for any flower services!!

• W

Wendy · Married on 10/15/2016

What a pleasure it was to work with Harmony Harvest! From the initial planning meeting with Jessica and Chris to the wedding day, everything turned out better than expected. I personally loved the idea that I knew where the flowers were grown and exactly who created the floral pieces for my wedding day. The quality of flowers they provide is unlike any other in the area. Jessica is able to take your ideas on paper and bring them to life in floral arrangements. Harmony Harvest is an extremely hard working company and I would recommend them for any wedding!

Tina · Married on 10/15/2016

Beautiful flowers! It was great to support a local business when planning my wedding.

Kerstin · Married on 10/08/2016

Harmony Harvest was amazing! I especially loved the fact that they grew my flowers for me. They were very upbeat and outgoing which made everything much easier. I told them what I wanted and showed them a few different pinterest ideas and it was as if they saw the same image I did. Unfortunately, on my wedding day it was raining and I was having an outside wedding. I was frazzled and worried as any bride would be but Harmony Harvest came, they had an Arbor at hand along with their wonderful creativity and tons of ideas to alter things accordingly to the inside space I had provided and I couldn't have imagined a more beautiful ceremony. I used sunflowers as my main flower and they managed to turn a dreary day bright and colorful. I do belive they were one of the main reasons that my wedding day turned out as great as it did considering the circumstances. Before they left they brought me a mason jar full of rain with a little phrase about how it's good luck to have rain on your wedding day and they wished me luck before I walked down the isle, which almost brought me to tears. They were all so easy to work with and did everything possible to make sure my visions came to life.

Kacey · Married on 10/01/2016

Harmony Harvest has the absolute most stunning and unique flowers for boquets, boutonnières, corsages, and bulk flowers! We loved our wedding flowers and have had so many compliments on them! I worked mostly with Jessica and her mother and they make you feel so special and excited for your big day! We cannot thank them enough for the beautiful flowers they provided to help make our wedding day perfect! Thank you!!

They listened to my vision and made it happen. Even though I was unsure how to put into words exactly what I wanted they were able to pick out what I wanted to make my day perfect!

Sonja · Married on 09/17/2016

I highly recommend HHF -- the flowers turned out so beautiful, they are very easy to talk to, and offer great suggestions.

Lori · Married on 09/10/2016

Harmony specializes in "what you want" and prefer. They are very detailed and the flowers were just gorgeous. They make sure there are no problems for the day of event with their packaging/delivery which is a huge relief. If you don't want to worry...hire Harmony harvest, you won't be disappointed. Lori Rosen

Cheryl · Married on 09/03/2016

I enjoyed working with the farm and knowing where my flowers came from. My sunflowers were beautiful!

Marie · Married on 08/06/2016

The flowers were so gorgeous and were exactly what I imagined without really knowing how to put my desires into words. Chris and Jess were incredible and communicative. I am so pleased!

Gina · Married on 07/25/2016

Harmony Harvest Farms was absolutely spectacular to work with. If I had described in advance what my dream experience with a flower vendor would be, my dreams and wishes would have been met and exceeded. I highly recommend this business. Thank you, so much, Jess and Chris, for taking such great care of us on such a special day! The flowers were beautiful and unique and you were so easy and enjoyable to work with. Thank you!

sereda · Married on 07/23/2016

Not only were the flowers absolutely gorgeous and better than I could have imagined. These ladies are absolutely wonderful people. I would recommend Harmony harvest to all my family and friends. It's the whole package, beautiful art work of flowers and great people to walk you through the process!

Stephanie · Married on 06/18/2016

Harmony harvest was absolutely WONDERFUL to work with! They will make sure you get exactly what you want and even help you select what's best for your and your budget!

Valerie · Married on 06/18/2016

Harmony Harvest did our flowers for our wedding. We just had them do the bridal bouquet, flower comb, boutonniere and a few corsages and then did buckets of flowers for the reception. The prepared flowers were gorgeous. I don't think I gave very specific instruction but I could not have asked for anything more. They were perfect. The bucket of flowers were more like wild flowers and fit the location well. Thank you Harmony Harvest for beautifying my wedding day!

Holly · Married on 06/11/2016

Beautiful flowers! Great work on the pergola! Thanks so much for everything!

Amy · Married on 06/04/2016

Chris and her daughter, Jessica, are amazing to work with! They took all of my favorites in to consideration and made arrangements and bouquets more gorgeous than I could have imagined! Knowing everything was grown locally and just for my wedding was awesome. Plus, it was less expensive than many other florists in the area! I can't wait to use them again!