Harmony Hall Estate Reviews

Harmony Hall Estate 1
Harmony Hall Estate 2
Harmony Hall Estate 3

Lindsay Roberts · Married on 09/21/2019

Couldn't say enough positive things!

My husband and I recently got married at Harmony Hall on September 21, 2019. We had the most beautiful ceremony and reception; I could not say enough positive things about our special day. We had a pretty big wedding of about 160 guests and SO many people approached me during and after the reception stating how beautiful everything was. One of my family members, who has been to many weddings, even stated it was the most beautiful wedding she's ever attended. I owe this ALL to Harmony Hall! I am not the girl who has had her wedding planned on her pinterest her entire life, so Harmony Hall REALLY should take all the credit for this one. They helped me plan every step of the way, did the majority of the decorations for me, set EVERYTHING up and took it all down, too, and answered any and all questions I had throughout the entire process! Harmony Hall also has a payment plan option so my husband and I aren't in any debt what-so-ever. I would recommend Harmony Hall over and over again - they are AMAZING!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Harmony Hall Estate's reply:

Thank you for such a lovely review. It was our pleasure helping you plan your wedding day at Harmony Hall Estate

Stephanie · Married on 01/18/2019

Perfect Day

They helped make my day so perfect, I'm speechless. It was wonderful.

Sent on 02/19/2019

Harmony Hall Estate's reply:

Thank you Stephanie and Julian for the lovely review for allowing HHE to be a part of your wedding day.

Lisa · Married on 09/28/2018

Harmony Hall was the perfect choice for our wedding party! We got married a few days earlier in a small ceremony and really just needed a place to throw a party for all our friends and family! Harmony Hall was perfect for that and fit perfectly into our busy schedules! I didn't have to worry about anything! Jill handled everything for us! I loved not having to worry and stress! The food was absolutely delicious and the grounds are gorgeous! We got complemented on the area all evening! Thank you so much to the team at Harmony Hall for making our wedding so enjoyable and memorable!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Chelsey · Married on 09/20/2018

Great venue, great employees. They made me feel like I was part of the family and the reception and ceremony site were simply beautiful!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Harmony Hall Estate's reply:

It was our pleasure to be part of your wedding day celebration. Thank you for the 5 star review.

Kristin · Married on 09/01/2018

I have never experienced a more professional and caring team! My wedding was yesterday, September 1st, but we honestly couldn’t wait to write a review for the staff and team at Harmony Hall Estate! Everything from the food to the preparation was flawless! Jill helped us plan our dream wedding for two years, and it was the most amazing night of our lives. Jill was always able to reach back to us after any concern, it honestly felt like we had her 24/7! The morning of I was as nervous as I could be, but Jill and the staff made sure to come and check on me multiple times to let me know how beautiful everything was and that we were doing great. It’s crazy how that bit of encouragement worked wonders on me! Thank you so much to the entire team for helping us at Harmony Hall Estate! Because of you all, our wedding day will be remembered beautifully through all of our friends and family!!

Sent on 09/02/2018
    Harmony Hall Estate 4
    Harmony Hall Estate 5
    Harmony Hall Estate 6

Harmony Hall Estate's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review. It was our pleasure helping make your wedding day dreams come true.

LeAnne · Married on 07/28/2018

My husband and I chose Harmony Hall for our July 28th wedding. I am so glad we did!! I can't say enough good things about this venue. I'll start with the staff. Karen, Lexi, and Jill were fantastic. I never once felt like I was being pushed into choosing something I didn't want or was over budget. They present you with a timeline from your first meeting until the week of the wedding with various deadlines to have things done. As someone who really hates event planning this was really helpful. We actually had a flood at our house the week of our wedding and had to rush our wedding decorations over to the venue urgently and Jill met us there right away! She was very flexible and accommodating. The food was delicious, no really it was. I can honestly say this is the first wedding I've been to where I can say the food was really good! The venue gorgeous. We chose to get married in the pine grove on the back of the property and it couldn't have been more perfect for us. The reception hall is also beautifully decorated and doesn't require a whole lot of extras. All in all, I can say they were amazing. You should give them a serious look. You won't be sorry!!

Sent on 08/27/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 07/07/2018

The first time we drove onto Harmony Hall's grounds, we loved the venue. The grounds are lovely, and provide a beautiful backdrop for pictures and a ceremony. Karen and the staff were wonderful - they were very responsive to our questions and concerns. Karen stressed that they are flexible, and they certainly made it their mission to make the day all about us. We worked with Lexi to plan a lot of our wedding - she met with us several times through the year and reminded us what decisions we needed to be making. Unfortunately, she did move to a different position about two months before our wedding, but the transition to Jill went very smoothly. I give Jill a lot of credit - my wedding was right after her vacation, and she continued to answer my emails while she was gone! Our wedding day was beautiful, and the best part was that I never had to worry about a thing. We got to relax, get ready with our family and friends, and take pictures knowing that the Harmony Hall staff was handling anything and everything. We got many comments on how good the food was and how beautifully it was plated, as well as how smooth the service was. We had a wonderful day, and would not hesitate to recommend this venue.

Sent on 08/31/2018

Harmony Hall Estate's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a glowing review and allowing us to be a part of your wedding day.

Brianne · Married on 07/06/2018

Harmony Hall took care of us from the beginning of the planning process to the end of the honeymoon! The wedding planning advice and meetings were so helpful and made everything run smoothly. The day of the wedding I just got to sit back and enjoy my wedding because the staff took care of absolutely everything. My husband and I loved our time in the DR for our honeymoon. The entire experience was luxurious and wonderful!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Harmony Hall Estate's reply:

Thank you Brianne and Ben for the lovely review and for allowing Harmony Hall Estate and Harmony Travel to be a part of your wedding experience. We are overjoyed to hear you had a great wedding day and honeymoon.

Nada · Married on 06/22/2018

We as the parent's of the bride could not have been more pleased with everything that Harmony Hall offers! From how the staff works with you, the location, the food, just super great our daughter's wedding in June was made so much more special with the staff of Harmony Hall being so good at there jobs

Sent on 07/26/2018

Harmony Hall Estate's reply:

Thank you for the glowing review. it is so nice to hear from a parent! We are honored to help make your daughter's wedding day dreams come true but also make the day special for you as well.

Joan · event on 05/11/2018

My vacation to Puerto Plata, DR was a once in a lifetime event! The planning, travel and food arrangements were outstanding! The resort was lovely and their staff were professional and so very helpful. I look forward to returning again!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Harmony Hall Estate's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review. It was my pleasure helping you plan your vacation!

Katie · Married on 05/05/2018

Our wedding was 5/5/2018. Over the year up to wedding, Lexi worked with us to help plan and coordinate everything for our day. Occasionally we would work with Jill and Karen as well. They were all incredibly helpful at offering us ideas and advice along the way when we weren’t sure what we were doing, as well as being very responsive when we needed to contact them with questions as we were planning the wedding. With their guidance, our ceremony and reception were amazing!! We had our ceremony at the pond and it was beautiful! I received so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful the property was. There are multiple options for ceremony locations on their property, which we also used as a beautiful backdrop for many of our photos. Throughout the wedding and reception, Lexi checked in on us to make sure we knew when everything should happen and that everything stayed on track. The food was delicious and they offer many options that you can choose from. We couldn’t have asked for a more wonderful day!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Harmony Hall Estate's reply:

Thank you Katie and Jeremy for the lovely review. It was our pleasure helping you plan your dream wedding day.

Marinna · Married on 03/17/2018

My husband and I had a Beautiful wedding at Harmony Hall Estates. Lexi was so very helpful during the whole experience. The food was outstanding and strongly recommend their services for future wedding parties.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Harmony Hall Estate's reply:

Thank you Marinna for the lovely review. It was our pleasure working with you to help make you wedding day dreams come true.

Karen · Married on 11/18/2017

I am the owner of Harmony Hall Estate and Karen’s Catering, LLC., over the past 31 years I have had the honor of helping thousands of couples make their wedding day dreams come true. Selecting the vendors for our wedding day was no easy task! I have worked with some of the best wedding vendors in Central PA and a few that are not so good. So when it came time for John and I to plan our own wedding we had a long list of vendors to consider. For obvious reasons we selected my venue for our wedding ceremony and reception. Can you imagine the stress my staff felt planning their boss’s wedding day? As the owner I had no doubt my entire staff would rise to the occasion! Every single one of my staff was amazing! Jill and Lexi set up the room perfectly and helped with the planning process as if I was a regular client. Not detail was left to chance. Exec. Chef Ashley and her assistants Andrew and Denise prepared our custom menus exactly as we requested- we started off the evening with a hearty cocktail hour, we offered customized station menu that reflected both of our personalities. John had a southern BBQ style menu with pulled port, country fried steak, saw mill gravy and much more. My menu consisted of grilled veggies, three chicken selections and several starch options. We also had a pasta action station. We ended the evening with several of our favorite end of evening snack options. My bartenders and service staff were attentive and friendly as always and made sure the bridal party and my family and friends had everything we needed. We have been told over and over again by our family and friends that our wedding day was absolutely the best wedding they have ever been too. Thank you to my amazing staff for making all of our wedding day dreams come true! Karen & John

Sent on 03/27/2018

Gloria · Married on 11/12/2017

Harmony Hall Estate and their entire team are hands down the most caring and professional people I have ever dealt with! I will never be able to thank Karen and Jill enough for everything they have done for Justin and I!! From the first meeting to the last they were on top of everything to ensure I had the day that I always dreamed of as a little girl! I recommend them to anyone who would like their big day to be perfect!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Harmony Hall Estate's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review. It was our pleasure helping make Gloria and Justin's wedding day dreams come true!

Suzanne · Married on 09/29/2017

Our were married at Harmony Hall on September 29, 2017. Our experience was nothing short of amazing. This venue is both beautiful and affordable. The food was delicious and we loved working with Lexi and Jill. I would highly recommend Harmony Hall to anyone in the Harrisburg area.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Harmony Hall Estate's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review. It was our pleasure helping you make your wedding day dreams come true.

Heather · Married on 09/15/2017

We enjoyed working with Karen on planning the little details about our wedding. The venue is beautiful and many of our guests enjoyed photographing themselves at the fountain and the other picturesque sites on the estate.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Harmony Hall Estate's reply:

Thank you Heather for the lovely review. I am so happy you and your guest enjoyed HHE. It was our pleasure being part of your wedding day.

Lauren · Married on 06/24/2017

Harmony Hall has gone above and beyond to make our wedding experience so special! They were so attentive and helped us think through the planning process to ensure everything was just perfect, down to the smallest detail. We can't thank the staff of Harmony Hall enough. I would highly recommend Harmony Hall for your future event, as you will have no worries and you are in great hands the whole way though.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Harmony Hall Estate's reply:

Thank you Lauren and Tyler for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day and for taking the time to write us such a lovely review. Karen

Teagan · Married on 06/16/2017

You really cannot choose a better venue than Harmony Hall. We fell in love with the property almost immediately, then were even more convinced after meeting the staff. This is a location that will make sure you have the exact wedding you want. There are many spots for outdoor services to choose from (we chose by the rose bushes!), a wonderful indoor reception area that can be designed to look however you want, and caring staff that help you envision your dream wedding. They are incredibly organized, and will set everything up for you AND tear it all down! Karen's catering will provide the meal for a reasonable cost, and every course is delicious. Our steaks were cooked perfectly and I had guests tell me that our wedding had the best hors deurves they've ever had at a wedding. But the best part of Harmony Hall has to Jill and Lexi. They are your personal wedding planners who are so kind, creative, and dedicated to making your day perfect. Our day was everything we dreamed of, and we owe a huge part of that success to Harmony Hall. We even booked our honeymoon through Karen and had a wonderful time. Trust me... you want to get married here!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Harmony Hall Estate's reply:

Thank you Teagan for the lovely review. Wow... you made my day! It was our pleasure helping you make your wedding day dreams come true. Karen

Margy · Married on 05/20/2017

We had our wedding at Harmony Hall Estate and everything, including every step of the planning process, was absolutely perfect. I cant say enough wonderful things about Jill, Lexi, Sherry, and Karen. If you are looking for a venue for a ceremony and/or reception, Harmony Hall Estate is beautiful, the staff is professional yet fun, the food is delicious, and you can really enjoy your wedding day knowing that every little detail will be pleasantly handled. I am getting texts and emails from our guests saying that they had a wonderful time at our wedding. My husband and I would recommend Harmony Hall Estate to any couple planning a wedding.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Harmony Hall Estate's reply:

Thank you Margy for the kind words. We greatly appreciate your time. It was such a pleasure working with both you and Alan. Congratulations again!

Erica · Married on 05/14/2017

I am very thankful we decided to use Harmony Hall for both our ceremony and reception. They were very accommodating to all of our ideas but also had a great eye for what would work well and be nice for the guests. They were very organized, relaxed, and efficient. The food tasted great and was displayed very nicely for the guests. I am most pleased with how much they did for us without one sign of stress on our wedding day. Everything was done without me even noticing! The grounds and the reception hall are kept in amazing shape and everything was very beautiful. Getting ready in the farmhouse was a great experience. It felt risky to let go of some control and let them do what they do best, but they certainly did not disappoint in the least bit and I feel very comfortable encouraging others to do the same.

Sent on 05/19/2017

Harmony Hall Estate's reply:

Thank you Erica for such a lovely review. It was our pleasure helping bring your wedding vision to life. Thank you again for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day.

Kaitlyn · Married on 04/22/2017

Do it. They make it worth your time and effort. The staff are willing to do whatever you need for your special day. Everyone there was so nice and attentive.

Sent on 04/26/2017

Harmony Hall Estate's reply:

Thank you Kaitlyn for the lovely review. It was our pleasure helping make you and Jacob's wedding day dreams come true.

Morgan · Married on 12/02/2016

The staff is AMAZING!!! They were so helpful and friendly throughout the entire experience! The food was delicious and the decorations were beautiful. I only had to drop off what I wanted, the did the rest.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Harmony Hall Estate's reply:

Thank you Morgan and Craig for such a lovely review. It was our pleasure working with you and your family to help you make your wedding day dreams come true.

Kristina · Married on 11/26/2016

Amazing!!! Jill and Lexi do a fantastic job! They are so helpful and so sweet! I wasn't stressed at all!!! Everyone raved about the venue and about the food. I would 100% recommend Harmony to anyone!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Harmony Hall Estate's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review Kristina and Dan, it was our pleasure helping you make your wedding day dreams come to life.

Lindsay · Married on 11/19/2016

Tim and I were married on November 19th and we had our wedding reception at Harmony Hall. It was perfect! Jill kept me on track and worked with me every step of the way. She made me feel comfortable with the process and I felt supported in my decisions. The stone house was amazing for my bridal party to get ready the day of. If anyone remembers the weather on that day knows it went from 65 and sunny to gusty winds then rain and eventually sleet. Pretty nuts I know. But harmony hall helped make sure everyone was in the ballroom safely from the shuttle and even met the bridal party as soon as the bus pulled up with umbrellas. They were simply amazing. Sheri was a godsend that night because if it wasn't for her I wouldn't have been able to eat and the meal was delicious!!! Sheri was so sweet and took care of us all including our parents the entire time. Lexi was awesome in checking on me and at the end of the night getting everything together. She checked and double checked to make sure we didn't miss anything and made sure we were good. We highly recommend this venue and have shared with our friends too. Thank you for truly an amazing night!
    Lindsay and Tim Garber.

Sent on 12/03/2016

Lindsay and Tim,
    Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. I will most certainly share your kinds words about your experience at Harmony Hall Estate with the staff. Thank you again for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day.

Kirsten · Married on 11/12/2016

Karen, Jill, and Lexi were a great team to work with at HH. They were so friendly and responsive. Any odd questions I had, they were there to answer. The venue was beautifully set up by them on our wedding day. I could not be happier. Props to the chef, Ashley, the food was sooo good! Our server checked on us continually and made sure our drinks were never empty. All around perfect experience, I had the wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Kirsten,
    Thank you for the lovely review. It was our pleasure helping you plan your dream wedding day. Congratulations to you and Brandon!