Harmony Gardens Tropical Wedding Garden Reviews

Harmony Gardens Tropical Wedding Garden 5
Harmony Gardens Tropical Wedding Garden 6
Harmony Gardens Tropical Wedding Garden 7

Crissy · Married on 02/11/2006

My husband and I were married at Harmony Gardens almost 5 years ago, and it was absolutely the most beautiful wedding. The staff and everyone working on the wedding were wonderful!! I wouldn't have picked a different place to have our wedding! Thank you Harmony Gardens for making that day so special for us!!

Sent on 11/11/2010

Bethany · Married on 08/07/2018

We went to this venue looking for something Outdoors that held a touch of elegance. We looked for a couple of weeks and the second we stepped on to the ceremony area we felt absolutely and completely in love. The venue is large enough that you don't feel crowded when everyone is there but intimate enough to make you feel close with everyone there. Could not have imagined anything more perfect. our wedding was so amazing and Morgan only made everything so much better! She was there through everything from the appointments where we first saw the venue to the final dance in farewell at the end of the wedding. And her calm and charm and Charisma have been nothing short of a miracle and I am so very thankful to have had her with me on such a special day. I am only upset that I cannot give more stars!!!!!

-Bethany and Hunter Milligan, married August 7th, 2018.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Stacy · Married on 05/28/2016

My daughter and her now wife were married here this weekend. Leah the owner and her staff were amazing from the first time we met, through this weekend. The wedding was relaxing, well guided and prepared leaving us nothing to worry about during the day. I have been told by all guests that this venue was the most amazing and relaxed setting they have been to for a wedding. I agree, hands down it was even better than we thought it could be! Thank you so much for all of your time, flexibility and patience!!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Katie · Married on 05/28/2011

Harmony Gardens was the perfect place for our wedding! Everything looked perfect and Leah helped everything go smoothly! Word of advice: The garden looks a million times better the weekend of your wedding than any of the days during the week. My family had a mini freak out after a weekday visit on an off week, which they all admitted was completely unfounded, since the garden was gorgeous.

Thanks for everything Leah!

Sent on 06/03/2011
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 03/23/2019

Woodsy enchanting venue

If you are looking for a woodsy enchanting wedding this place is for you. Morgan is phenomenal and always tries to make you want to happen. My guests have not stopped talking about how incredible our venue was.

Sent on 04/06/2019

Suzanna · Married on 04/21/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Harmony Gardens. From the moment we saw the beautiful grounds we knew we wanted to be married there. Janice was our coordinator and I can't thank her enough for making our day fantastic and run so smoothly. The Gardens were beautiful and have a unique layout that can accommodate large or small groups. I really feel that you get a wonderful experience, ground, and coordination for the money. You can tell that everyone that works for Harmony Gardens from the owners, to Janice, to Morgan in the office, really care about making your wedding day everything you dreamed of. There are also so many places for those whimsical, romantic photos all over the grounds!!

Sent on 05/15/2018

jennie · Married on 08/14/2016

We had a beautiful wedding at Harmony Gardens on August 14. Yes, a summer wedding, outdoors, IN FLORIDA! We live in New York, so we planned the whole affair from 1000 miles away. We paid for the rose package, that included the day of planning and all decorations. Leah did a great job of keeping me up to date as our wedding approached. Janice and Denise went our of their way the day of our wedding. Janice even went out to find the few things that I really wanted that they didn't have. We did have some rain storms that almost made our pastor leave before the ceremony even started... Janice made sure to procure not one, but TWO back up officiants in case ours bailed. It was warm and muggy... but the fans did a lot to keep people cool while they ate and danced. And, there were NO BUGS! Even our native Floridian guests were shocked.

It was a great day and a perfect start to our married life.

Sent on 08/26/2016

First let me say, I would have put all 5's but my grandfather always told me that there is always room to grow so leave a little space. Ha ha.
    My daughters wedding was at Harmony Gardens on 11/23. From the very get go I knew it was going to be wonderful. We visited Harmony Gardens in January and I had a little trouble picturing how it was all going to look because it was 'winter' here in FL and nothing was in bloom. But by the time November came around, the place was fabulous. They had done a ton of landscaping and the place looked great.
    Leah was terrific to work with. She was very easily accessible through email, texting, or the phone. She was very pleasant to work with and was always more than happy to answer any questions.
    On the day of the wedding, Leah was right there to help us with all our questions and even helped us prepare for how the ceremony should run. She was with us every step of the way.
    Harmony Gardens is a beautiful place for an outdoor wedding and the owners are fabulous to work with.

Sent on 12/16/2013
  • Felecia

Felecia · Married on 03/24/2012

My new husband and i just had our wedding here at Harmony Gardens and were very happy with what they have done for us. Leah was very nice about everything. They were very reasonable with the prices & i would definitely recommend this outdoorsy venue to other brides.

Sent on 04/12/2012

Alicia · Married on 10/05/2013

My only issue was with the contract. Make sure you get the full total for the venue as well as the the due dates along with exactly how much is due on those dates. The contract I received did not show totals & I was unaware of the tax. So 2 weeks before my wedding I had to come up with an additional amount of money that I had not budgeted. I should have asked but didn't know because it was the 1st thing I booked for my wedding. Other than that everything was awesome!!!!

Sent on 10/13/2013
  • Madeleine

Madeleine Black · Getting married on 09/17/2022

Harmony Gardens

It’s really complicated trying to find a good vendor when you live in a different state all the way across the country, through email and their website they are really informative and understanding, I feel extremely confident in this vendor!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Haley · Married on 12/19/2015

3.5
      3.5

How do I even begin to describe how amazing this place was? The gardens were currently undergoing a small renovation when we first came to visit in the spring and it was such a Beautiful place! When we first went we were worried about what the place would look like in the winter, would there still be flowers? Would the lush green that I saw everywhere be present? Leah took care of my questions and pulled out a giant album with many different weddings from every season. Instantly took care of my worries and I was able to walk around really enjoying the beauty of it all.
    Leah and the staff go above and beyond when it counts and it makes planning your wedding and reception so easy. The place is pretty much all inclusive. I.e. no need to order tents, tables or chairs, table cloths, or space heaters unless you want something specific, they can provide it all! One of our requirements for the wedding was that we have farm tables and they were so helpful it was no issue bringing in and working with outside vendors. When it comes to catering they can also provide that but again we chose to go with an outside caterer and had no issues. Leah, the owner, is so easy to work with, she was very prompt in communicating with us throughout the whole process and the quality of service was excellent. Our pictures turned out beautiful, we were very happy with our wedding.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/27/2018

Great Unique Venue with a Strong Family Business

Harmony Gardens was a beautiful venue, truly unique and magical. It would be a great fit for anyone who loves a more rustic, outdoor venue with creativity for making the space their own. They are flexible with outside vendors but you really get value when you go with their associated companies (flowers and catering) which are part of the family. The gardens are very lush and well kept and they are continually making improvements to it. The day of coordinators that come with the venue are super helpful and really take pride and ownership in helping make your vision come to life. Our wedding was fantastic and turned out just as we had hoped!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Brandi · Married on 09/02/2017

3.0

Mixed feelings on this place. It’s a BEAUTIFUL venue, great places for photos. We had one lady who helped us named Morgan she was great, very friendly and helped out when she could. We had another lady who was supposed to be the coordinator and she made everything seem like it was a problem. (Not to mention my husband is in the army and we had to plan a wedding in not much time because he was getting deployed) At a wedding venue (especially when you get the package with the coordinator) you expect the special touches to be handled, and many were. But on our special day it rained which was perfectly okay, we expected it. But they did not wipe down benches for people to sit after the rain or put nice decorations or sentimental decorations in a covered area. The lady also recommended a dj and he stopped the music when it started to rain without making an announcement that he was just moving under a cover. He moved without any word about the garder toss and sparklers and people thought the wedding was over and left. I paid extra for the projector screen which is supposed to display pictures but that was a total waste because you couldn’t be see a thing. My dad and I had a special video to be played on that screen while we danced but you couldn’t even see it. A nice thing,my parents ran out of gas when they were packing the car with all the decorations. Morgan’s husband (I’m assuming) put gas in my families car and would not take money for it. That meant a lot to my family and I.

Sent on 01/04/2018
  • Charity

Charity · Married on 11/06/2011

2.6
      2.0

The venue was beautiful. It's the only outdoor one of it's kind in the area. They will nickle and dime you on everything (even preexisting structures you get charged extra for). If you have visions of beautiful wooden chairs.... forget it! You get tan metal or white plastic for and extra charge. Be mindful that you don't have a wedding the day before you or you'll have very little prep time for your own wedding. And when the wedding was all said and done, the owner came and asked me to write a "good" review or not to bother writing one at all. WOW! Really?!?!

Sent on 01/04/2012