56 Reviews for Harmony Gardens Tropical Wedding Garden

Uncovered Outdoor (8)
Event Planning (8)
Covered Outdoor (7)
Outside Alcohol (7)

This venue was a god send! We lost our original venue to a flood from a hurricane and they were (thankfully!) open! They were so accommodating, so beautiful, and altogether so perfect. I couldn't believe our luck! We had an amazing time, and would (and will) recommend this venue to anyone we can. Morgan was so kind and helpful. It was an incredibly cold day and they had fires and heaters to keep our guests warm. Very, very glad we had our wedding here!

Profile Picture Madison, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Linens

Our wedding day was amazing. We couldn’t have asked for a better person to help coordinate the day, Morgan with Harmony Gardens was fantastic. Quickly responded and very helpful with our wants and needs. On the day of the wedding, Morgan went above and beyond to help things flow smoothly. It was the little things she did like directing people down the aisle, or making sure the Dj was on top of everything that made it all so perfect. She even served my wife and I our plates when we all sat to eat dinner and made sure my wife had a drink all throughout the day. Overall it was just a fantastic day and we couldn’t be more grateful for Morgan and Harmony Gardens.

Profile Picture Iaellan, 11/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Harmony Gardens is absolutely AMAZING!! We got married November 4th & everything was perfect !!! The garden was very well kept & my wedding day coordinator Morgan was awesome!! My friends & family are still talking about my wedding & how beautiful it was to this day :)

Profile Picture Shannon , 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

As soon as we started the tour of Harmony Gardens we knew it was going to be the perfect place to have our wedding. We are SO SO SO happy with how everything turned out. Leah, Janice, and Morgan were a delight!! From the moment we showed up for the tour they have been nothing but helpful and have made us feel so welcome and special.
Even though we started late (not the venue's fault), not one moment of the day felt rushed, Janice and Morgan just handled everything that came at them so smoothly. I didn't have to worry about anything AT ALL. They were able to answer all of our questions and make us feel so peaceful about the big day. We could not have asked for better coordinators.
Also Leah took my breath away with the decor!! She just executed the style of the wedding so perfectly, it gives me chills just thinking about it. She worked with us within our budget and took the time to look at my Pinterest boards for inspiration, it all came out so wonderfully, I would not have changed anything!! This place is beautiful on it's own but she really stepped it up.
This is the place you want your wedding to be at ladies. Honestly, these are wonderful people who care so much about your day, you will be in great hands. NO QUESTION. I mean, it's been months and I STILL tear up at the thought of our wedding day, it was just that beautiful. Book this place before your date is gone!!

Profile Picture Kirstie, 10/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I had the best experience at Harmony gardens! The venue was just perfect! The staff was amazing and helped me whenever I needed it! Overall, I am so glad I found this venue for my special day!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is beautiful. There are so many wonderful places on property to take amazing photos. I worked mainly with Janice who was so helpful and a tremendous help the day of the wedding making sure everything was perfect and on time. I got so many compliments on how beautiful everything was and everyone had a great time. Worth every penny!

Profile Picture Gabriela, 5/12/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I don't even know where to begin with this wedding venue. Our wedding was March 11th, 2017. The moment my husband and I went to look at this venue we fell IN LOVE with it. Its so gorgeous, and so different than your everyday wedding venue! Leah the owner was so nice and informative when showing us the venue. We booked that night, lol! We got the package that included Janice- the day of coordinator and let me tell you, best decision we ever made. Janice was amazing. She knew exactly what to do the day of the wedding. I honestly do not know what I would have done without her. Our wedding day was absolutely magical and I couldn't say better things about this venue. I will always recommend to anyone getting married. My family and friends still are in awe at how amazing this wedding was. They all say it was the best one they have ever been too. Ahhhhhh thank you so much Harmony Gardens for an amazing day that we will NEVER forget!

Profile Picture Kristin, 3/11/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Outside Alcohol, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Event Planning

Absolutely beautiful place, can't wait to get pictures back! Great group of people to work with. Janice the coordinator was a pleasure to work with, she took care of all the little things that made the day wonderfull and stress free. They were flexible with request and are flexible with vendors, so it dint feel like I was forced into using any particular vendor. No regrets

Profile Picture Andrea, 2/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was never the girl who had my wedding venue planned out, I just knew that when I saw it I would know. And I did. Harmony Gardens is amazing. I've lived in Florida all my life so we love the outdoors although I never thought it would be this easy to have an out door wedding. The venue is huge in a great way. There are separate areas for everything allowing your guests to spread out and really enjoy the setting. The gardens are beautiful, flowers blooming and bright greenery all year long. We were married in January and it was just as beautiful as spring. Between the time I booked and our wedding they added so many upgrades to the gardens, all of which made the space even more amazing, if that was even possible. They have a planner on staff that you can hire, which I recommend. The space really is large and it takes someone who knows what they are doing to get your guests to the different areas in a timely fashion. They have an open vendor policy which was a huge plus, but I did end using several of their preferred vendors. Again, really having someone who knows there way around is a plus not to mention they were all top notch professionals. If you are looking for a unique venue please visit Harmony Gardens.

Profile Picture Magen, 1/14/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Linens, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Harmony garners is just beautiful!! The people who own it esp Leah is very attentive and responsive. She will work with you no matter what it is. I looked at the venue and booked it within an hour. Every question I had was answered!! It's worth the price since it comes with table chairs and linen. I can't wait to get married here on 10/15/16!!

Profile Picture Amber, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

There are not enough ways to express how wonderful this family and their venue are. We had our wedding here May 28th and because we lived just over an hour from the venue we only traveled to the site about 3 times before the wedding. Each time we came by the gardens were more beautiful than before. We utilized Leah (the owner/wedding coordinator) and Janice (the wedding coordinator and also wonderful mother-in-law) to help us decorate and build the timeline perfectly for our day. They were incredibly accommodating. I mean they truly went above and beyond everyday leading up to as well as the day of the event to make sure everything was perfect and let me tell you, it was PERFECT. Every time I stepped out of the bridal suite to peek around Leah would ensure me everything was fine and to go relax. The gardens they keep are just beyond words beautiful. We have had SO many compliments on the venue and Leah and Janice. They were just wonderful. It felt as though we were working with friends/family. So thankful my mom stumbled across Harmony Gardens. Thank you guys so much for the most incredible day!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/28/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

PERFECT! My husband and I couldn't believe how amazing this place was...we live in Jax and were looking around North East Fl for a gardeny, outdoorsy venue, and this was the first place that popped up. It was also the first place we looked at. We thought...nah...it can't be this easy! But I couldn't have imagined a better place. The people who worked there were super helpful through everything, always had recommendations and were more than accommodating. They set up the chairs, tables, linens, everything for us. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful and very well kept. We got married in April and bugs weren't an issue at all (they spray for them). At night, they've got lights all around the garden so it's even more beautiful! It's also laid out perfectly so everything's not right in one spot, but nothing's too far away. On top of everything, for the price, this place was seriously unbeatable.

This place was a huge part of why our wedding day was so perfect. If you're thinking outdoorsy, gardeny wedding...this place is perfect :)

Profile Picture K, 4/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

ROMANTIC, SCENIC, UNIQUE, and 100% PRIVATE wedding.

Leah and Janice were amazing to work with, from viewing the property to keeping in touch through emails and phone calls for over a year they were there for me every step of the way. My husband and I were married at Harmony Gardens in De Leon Springs, FL on March 19th. It was supposed to pour that day and being that it is an outdoor garden ceremony and reception venue I was beyond nervous. Leah and Janice told me that everything would be handled and not to worry, they had a plan B. Two hours before the wedding the sky cleared and it was beautiful all night long. They quickly got all of the decorations set up, the chairs wiped down and the marble dance floor dried off. Janice was my day of event coordinator and she was on top of everything, from vendors to the timeline, making sure I had everything I needed all night long. It was AMAZING! I also used Harmony n' Love Catering, owned and operated by Cindi and Malcolm. The food was delicious and everything was hot. I have had several friends since the wedding comment on the food and even contact them to cater their event in the near future. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, I will never forget what an unbelievable wedding it was, even better than I could have ever imagined!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/19/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Outside Alcohol, Linens, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor

The Gardens is a beautiful venue for anyone looking for an all outside venue with ceremony and reception location at one place . They have done so many renovations since we originally booked last July. I was in love with the way everything looked. All I wanted from my wedding was beautiful pictures and the gardens didn't disappoint. Absolutely gorgeous venue and the staff was great answering any questions in a timely manner and adjusting to our needs. Highly recommend the gardens to any bride in search of an outside venue

Profile Picture Jenna, 3/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Since the beginning of the wedding preparations, Leah and Janice were extremely sweet and very attentive to our needs and what we were looking to accomplish for our wedding. We wanted to do something fun and to not only have us and our guests enjoy themselves but for our vendors as well. We went with a Star Wars themed wedding!!! The entire execution was everything we could ever ask for. The venue itself with it's natural beauty was no match for all the awesomeness that a Star wars wedding could bring. Leah and Janice extended more decor for it to fit the theme and after seeing everyone having fun and enjoying themselves it had my new husband and I appreciate all the detailed work, all the emails, and phone calls! We appreciate everyone in their staff who helped make our wedding EPIC! And we can't wait to get all the pictures and share it with them :)

Profile Picture Veronica, 12/12/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

I don't even know where to begin! We absolutely love, love, love Harmony Gardens! My husband and I are both overseas in the navy and Harmony Gardens was there to step up to the plate and the prices are great! First of all, the venue is beyond beautiful. The atmosphere is truly amazing and perfect for all the photos you can think of. Second of all, the people are beyond fabulous. Any help and/ or suggestions you need, they are there to help. They were willing to go above and beyond to help make our day special and everything we had dreamed. Leah was our saving grace for sure. Seriously I couldn't have asked for anything more. For you soon to be brides out there, don't worry about getting ready and then traveling to the venue. At the gardens they have a great bridal hangout where you and all your girls can get ready. I had my hair and makeup lady come with me. Oh and my suggestion to everyone is that when you choose Harmony Gardens, you should look into the caterer Harmony n love! They work for the gardens and Malcolm and Cindy work wonders! Cindy even made my cake! For any fellow military out there, Harmony Gardens does offer a military discount and they are easy going trying to plan around taking leave and what not. My husband and I can not express our love and thanks to Harmony Gardens enough.

Profile Picture Kenzie, 11/15/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Outside Alcohol

I was completely blown away by Harmony Gardens!! The moment I stepped on their grounds, I was in love with it!! Since then, they have expanded and upgraded to be even better (I didn't think it was possible!!) My guests poured in the compliments to us about how beautiful the venue was. They loved that as our wedding night progressed, the guests were able to wander to different areas of the venue instead of being inside one big ballroom with no where to go. It is really like no other venue I have been to!! Leah and the Harmony Gardens was so amazingly helpful. They were there every step of the way, were quick to respond, and an absolute delight to talk to! They made all our dreams come true!!

Profile Picture Megan, 11/14/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Outside Alcohol, Linens, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Event Planning

I recently had my wedding at harmony gardens on November 7,2015. Words cannot express how beautiful everything turned out. If it weren't for Leah, Janice, Joey, the ENTIRE harmony garden staff it wouldn't have been half as good. This is your go to wedding venue if you want a wedding out of a fairytale! From the day I went to view the gardens I knew instantly it was the right choice. Their are so many magical aspects to the entire venue and your guests will LOVE IT! It's not your typical ball room wedding, you have room to explore, and dance amongst the stars. We hired harmony n love catering which was SPECTACULAR! Our guests Couldn't stop raving about how delicious the food was highly recommend the mashed potato bar. My husband and I cannot be happier with Harmony Gardens, we would HIGHLY reccomend them!!! Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Morgan, 11/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough more wonderful things about Harmony Gardens. My wife and I had our wedding here in November and it was beautiful!!! I let her pick the venue and trusted her judgment and man, she did good!!!! Gorgeous garden with plenty of space for both ceremony and our reception. I highly recommend checking this venue out. At night it is incredible as well!!!

Profile Picture Morgan, 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I LOVE HARMONY GARDENS. I would rate higher if it would let me. This is the most beautiful place for a wedding. Leah and her husband made my day as stress free as I could ever imagine. ALL of my guest enjoyed themselves (even the kids 2-12, which we all know is impossible). I would recommend Harmony Gardens to EVERYBODY.. wedding, get together, or even a place to take beautiful pics ... They even helped with a payment plan.

Profile Picture myra, 10/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Outside Alcohol, Bridal Suite, Linens

The team at Harmony Gardens was very friendly and helpful. They were there every step of the way to help ensure my daughter's wedding was perfect. The garden setting was beautiful. I would recommend anyone that wants a beautiful outdoor wedding to check them out.

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/4/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite

Best venue for a garden theme. It has EVERYTHING you need for your setup, and the coordinator, Leah is amazing. She is soo down to earth and helpful all the way the ending of the day. Not to mention this is a family business, which makes it even better to support local!

Profile Picture Kassie, 2/14/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Harmony Gardens was the perfect venue for our wedding. The gardens are absolutely beautiful and the not so typical layout of the reception area was perfect for me. I loved having the dining tables separate from the dance floor, that way if guest wanted to sit and talk there wasn't a speaker blaring in their ear! Leah was absolutely amazing making sure everything was perfect the day of the wedding. She is just the sweetest and made the experience just that much better! If you are looking for a wedding venue that's just a tad different with beautiful scenery then Harmony Gardens is a great place for you :)

Profile Picture Heather, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I loved the location and Leah was super nice, flexible and very helpful!
My guest would not stop talking about the venue!

Profile Picture Ana, 4/26/14, 3 Reviews