Harmony Estate Reviews

4.6 out of 5 rating

• Aubrey
    Aubrey L. Married on 10/16/2021

Best. Day. Ever.

I don't even know where to begin... Our wedding was the most amazing day of our lives. How Cassie and Gilbert (as well as the entire HE team) were able to create the most magical day for us, I still cannot fathom. They are the most genuine, down-to-earth people and truly want to make your day as special as possible. They went above and beyond to make our wedding better than we could've imagined and made our lives so easy, which is extremely difficult to do (*I am the most anxious bride you'll ever meet). They made what I would assume is a typically stressful day into the easiest, most enjoyable event.
    Cass, Gib, and Britt were so attentive throughout the entire planning process and made us feel as if we were part of their family. Jess was the most amazing, hands-on coordinator who took care of us throughout the entire weekend and Jinni-Lou was the absolute best photographer who stuck with us through 150 guests wanting dozens of pictures. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you. I cannot find words to explain how grateful we are to have found the most incredible wedding venue and people for our special day.
    BEST DAY EVER.
  • NOELLE
    Noelle D. Married on 10/10/2021

Fairytale wedding

When I say we had the perfect wedding

We👏🏻Mean👏🏻It👏🏻

The entire staff at Harmony estate truly made our wedding day exquisite. Gib and Cass, are some of the most down to earth people, and went above and beyond to accommodate our every need. Their staff was so patient, and kind. Jessica went above and beyond for both my husband and I by making sure we were fed and had drinks the whole time. She always made sure we were okay and happy through the whole night never showing stress, just being sweet and sincere.

The bartenders made sure the entire wedding had amazing drinks, but more importantly, took the time to make conversation with every guest!!

The florist team I cannot praise enough. I don't think I was bridezilla except when I was very specific about the color of our flowers 😂 but not only did they NAIL the color of my arrangement, they went above and beyond and surprised us with our dream table set up.

The photographers and videographers were so polite and were never intruding. They caught the moments we so desperately wanted, and they directed us in a way where it wasn't pushy or over the top.

If you are thinking about going with this venue JUST DO IT. No interviewing vendors or worrying about hiring separate people. This place is all inclusive and do tastings and previews up until your special day, so you can guarantee all your wants and needs. If you want the ultimate convenience, they have an option to stay the night inside a beautiful 5 bedroom gorgeous house on the estate, We chose this and not only was the house perfection, they made sure all of our personal belongings made it to the wedding

They even put our gifts in our car💕

Please support and choose this venue. You won't regret it and we will cherish them forever ❤️

-The Hackers
    The T. Married on 08/20/2021

8/20/2021 - the tibayans

I don't have any words at how amazing The Harmony Estate was leading up to and on our special day! Cass and Gilbert and the rest of the team were on top of e v e r y t h i n g. And this was huge for us because we had no idea of where to start and what to do - we just knew we needed to pick the perfect venue. And The Harmony Estate exceeded ALL of our expectations. If you asked us or anyone else at the wedding, nothing went wrong. Absolutely nothing. Because the team knew exactly what they were doing and executed every bit of it on time, on point, and in the most effortless way. The whole team is so accommodating, kind, and sooooo much fun! We could not have had our perfect wedding without them. If you're second guessing whether or not you want to book this venue for your wedding - don't. There's no reason to. Because everything you nee, they have. And if they don't have it, they will make it happen. 1000000%. Literally, they are the dream team. Thank you guys so so soooooo much for everything you guys have done for us and our bridal party. We loved every single one of you and are soo super sad that it's all over! )))): You guys are truly amazing and we cannot thank you all enough!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
  • Haley
    Haley Married on 06/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Harmony Estate is AMAZING!!!!

Gib, Cass and the crew at Harmony were unreal. From day 1 they made it so easy when it came to all of the choices we had to make. They honestly made us feel like family and as stressful as wedding planning is, they made it easy. Whenever we had a question, we are able to text them and get a quick response! Our rehearsal was awesome and being able to have the house and pool all weekend made it feel like a destination wedding. The day of the wedding was amazing, they were so organized especially with our group and the amount of people we had. Jessica our day of coordinator was the BEST. From moving us along to being our body guard, she did an incredible job. Everyone has told us that you won't eat at your wedding, that wasn't the case here. They allowed us time, with no distractions to eat before we went around table to table. She even made sure our drinks were never empty and always had refills ready for us! The food was unbelievable and sweats were a huge hit. Brittany was also amazing as well, her floral was beautiful and really stood out when it came to the ceremony and tables. She was also there for us from day 1 and made it easy for us to ask questions and get answers quick. All around the best decision we ever made was to allow Harmony Estates to be apart of special day. We will never forget how amazing the day/weekend was. If you are reading this, go with them, you will not regret it!
    E + H 06/2021
    Laura M. Married on 04/24/2021

The Best Wedding Venue!

I visited so many venues and this was hands down the best because it had everything you could want. The house was amazing to stay in and this venue had everything so we didn’t need deal with 10 different vendors. The staff was amazing and the owners make you feel like family. They really made our dream wedding come true. I would ignore past reviews, they are old and different owners. Highly recommend for the least stressful wedding experience!
    Alyssa H. Married on 04/03/2021

Absolute perfection.

Remember that feeling when you met your significant other, or when you fell in love? The magic, the butterflies, the happiness…? That’s how we felt the entire time with Harmony Estate. We knew we wanted a destination wedding, and didn’t initially want a “full package” place because there’s typically always something you don’t like lumped in and you’re treated as just another cookie-cutter package to the venue.

We reached out to Harmony for information, set up a Zoom call that same day and paid a deposit within 24 hours - sight physically unseen. We fell in love with Cassie, Gilbert and the team. We told them our general desires and they put together an all-inclusive package that made sense for us and our budget (which they stayed respectful of). While that wasn’t something we initially wanted, we learned instantly that they are very different and that every aspect of their package is top notch quality, exactly what you want down to every last detail, and personalized perfectly to you. We knew we could instantly trust them to put together a perfect day, and it was made so, so easy to do. The pride they have in making every wedding perfect for each couple is unmatched. They love making every wedding unique and absolutely love trying new things and being creative. There were so many ideas they had based on truly getting to know us, that we wouldn’t have thought of ourselves. Their well of resources seems to be infinite because they have so many options for every little thing. They were super on top of meeting with us and made it so incredibly easy to plan everything from out of state. We would always count down the days that we got to meet with them because we had so much fun and they made the planning experience extremely special. Friends and family kept asking us to help, but every time we would try to think of something, there was nothing to do because Harmony took care of it so easily! We were just counting down the days, stress free and excited! We almost felt like we were forgetting something because of how easy they made the planning process and how different of an experience it was compared to stories we heard from friends when they were getting married at other venues. They created a text thread with everyone involved from day one, which allowed us to get in touch with them at any time for any reason and receive an instant response. This made it so seamless and easy to make sure our minds were at ease and everybody was on the same page at all times.

Leading up to our wedding, we gave them a good handful of personalized items with an idea of what we wanted to do with them, but ultimately told them to go for it because we trusted them so much. Before we walked into our reception, they gave us an intimate moment sneak peek to see everything before the guests did. We both literally busted into tears because it was beyond anything we could have imagined (that was after the most gorgeous ceremony). It was so much more perfect than the ideas we had in our head and was 110% us. We had chills and felt so special and loved with the amount of investment and care they put into our day. The best word I could use to describe it is “magical” and that does not even do it justice.

We opted into staying in the house the night before and the wedding night. That was amazing! The house is immaculate and was perfect to hang out with our wedding party during the wedding weekend since everyone was from out of town. It was so spacious and beautiful. There are so many fun details. We still dream about our time spent in the house. We also opted into the rehearsal dinner which was DELICIOUS and so, so easy. They put together a beautiful event and it was so convenient to have right there at the house with everyone.

If you step one foot on to the property, you know you’ve entered a world of its own. I have never been somewhere that not only is so beautiful and peaceful, but that you can feel the love and care that is poured into it. The floral, photo/video, FOOD, decor, DJ, coordination, bar service…everything…is still beyond me. It seriously does not get better than them. Thankfully the photos and videos were of course nothing less than perfection as well, because we will relive that day over and over and over again.

The priceless thing that stands out the most is Cassie, Gilbert and the team. The way that they ALL serve you, love you and get to know you still blows my mind. Everybody on their team has been a previous bride or groom of Cassie and Gilbert. They believe in them and what they’re doing. The team is a giant family and their commitment to making every wedding so incredibly special because of their genuine love, was so evident from the minute we met them. They got to know our friends and family and made sure everything was perfect for everyone, throughout the whole process and especially the weekend/day-of. You are made to feel like you’re a part of their family from the minute you meet them. They cared so much about us making sure we were completely taken care of every second of the weekend/wedding day so that we could take in every moment have just have fun. They literally think of and cover every single detail. Even down to something little like changing out my husbands perfect boutonnière from the ceremony to the reception, just so it was EXTRA fresh. Who does that?! Harmony does.

Months later, every single person at our wedding still says that it was the best wedding they have ever been to. It was organized, immaculate, FUN, completely personalized to us and the staff was unlike anything they had ever seen. Everything was seamless and so professionally done. We’re from Vegas, the hospitality industry of the world, so that really says something. They have all said that they wish they could do their wedding over again and do it at Harmony with the team.

Truly, stop looking anywhere else. I promise you that nobody will compare. I come from the events world and was born and raised in Vegas - the wedding capital, hospitality hub and world-renown experience filled city. I feel like I have seen it all. Harmony Estate blows everything out of the water. Our once in a lifetime wedding was more than anything that we dreamed of and was literally put on perfectly. There was not a single regret or mistake. We still talk to and joke around with the team and will for years to come. They will be the team we use for anything else in the future because we know anybody outside of them could never even possibly be as good. We feel honored and so incredibly lucky to have found them and to have been one of the couples. Besides my husband, they have been one of the best decisions of our life.
  • Laura
    Laura D. Married on 04/03/2021

Best venue ever!!

I couldn't have asked for anything better then the service and experience I got at the harmony estates. Everyone was so generous, attentive and making my special day go smoothly. The grounds of the venue are magical which made my wedding perfect in every way. Huge thank you Jessica for making sure I was taken care of the day before and the day off.
    Best venue ever!!!
  • Brenna
    Brenna L. Married on 03/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Exceptional experience from booking, to our big day, and beyond!!

We were married at the Harmony Estate in March of 2021 and Cassie, Gilbert, and the whole HE crew supported us through the entirety of the wedding planning process. It was evident from our first meeting that they considered us part of their Harmonious Events family and cared deeply about making our day and the months leading up to it as memorable and stress-free as possible.

During our first meeting we were equally as captivated by the venue as we were with Cassie and Gilbert and it was so fun to see the many enhancements they made to the property over the 14 months we worked with them. I received so many compliments from guests expressing how blown away they were by the venue, especially the beautiful barn.

We utilized HE for everything from their event space, catering, photography, videography, flowers, etc and I can’t express the peace of mind it brought this bride. It was very important to me that our big day was enjoyable for all our loved ones and that no one was running around to help with set up or coordination and boy did they deliver! I can only equate it to the Disney experience where you don’t see all of the work behind the scenes just the shiny wedding day exterior.

Thank you for an unforgettable day and creating those private moments throughout where we could soak in its significance and each other’s company. It is clear that you see the unique stories of each of your couples and pour all of your efforts into creating an experience tailored to each one. We love you and can’t wait to work with you again!
  • Brianna
    Brianna Married on 09/20/2020

Love the harmony estate!

Where do I even begin? First things first, Gilbert & Cassie are an absolute dream team. They are both so wonderful in so many ways. Truly amazing people. As is their WHOLE team! My husband and I came across the Harmony Estate after switching venues due to COVID. We were originally supposed to get married at the Clarke Estate which is where we found Gilbert & Cassie with Harmonious Events. They offered us their beautiful venue so that we did not have to cancel or postpone our wedding completely, and we are forever grateful. The best way to describe Harmonious Events is a “One Stop Shop”. They literally do it all. Venue, food, photography, videography, bar service, rehearsal dinner, photo booth, planning, ETC! This is what drew myself and my husband to them. We figured our lives would be a little less stressful if we had 3 vendors for our wedding instead of 10. And boy were we right, especially with COVID breaking out six months into wedding planning. Many people know that planning a wedding during a pandemic can be stressful, but Gilbert and Cassie were there for us every step of the way, always easing our minds when we thought everything would be a disaster. I owe them so much for being wonderful shoulders to cry on when things got hard!
    Now, the Harmony Estate. What a beautiful venue. The outdoor ceremony area is beautiful. Our wedding was right before sunset, and it was perfect. Sun shining, a little breeze, just perfect. They’ve also done so much work since we got married. Everything looks wonderful! The barn is stunning. The first time I walked into it I couldn’t help but envision what a beautiful reception we’d have there. It’s so nice, you need little décor to go with it to make a statement. The house on the property was the perfect place for us ladies to get ready the morning of and to stay the night before. Makes everything so much easier. No rushing around to get from point A to point B. You’re there all day! And can even stay the night once your day is over. So very convenient. We also had our rehearsal dinner there the day before with freshly made pizzas and calzones from the chef. THEY WERE SO TASTY! Highly recommend!
    I’ve gotten so many compliments on our wedding day and just how beautiful the grounds were, and they’re only getting better with all the work they’re doing over there! I could go on and on about how amazing this venue and team is, but I’m hoping you get the picture from this review alone. Do yourself a favor and hire Harmonious and have your dream wedding at the Harmony Estate. You won’t regret it!
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 09/19/2020

Outstanding

We cannot be more thankful for booking our wedding with Harmonious Events. Gil and Cassandra's team stuck with us through nearly a year and a half to plan our wedding due to COVID-19 complications and supported us when we had to make the difficult decision to postpone our wedding by 9 months. In the end it was all worth it because they pulled off a perfect wedding and we are so happy with how it all turned out. We planned our entire wedding through Harmonious in that they handled the food, flowers, photography etc. and it made everything so easy. If easy planning and simple coordination is important to you for your wedding day, then I can't recommend going this route highly enough. The estate itself is gorgeous with beautiful landscaping and plenty of options for pictures. After the wedding many of our guests expressed to us honestly that they thought our wedding was one of the most beautiful weddings they had ever been to which we, while maybe a little biased, are inclined to agree. Because we had been with Harmonious for so long we had the privilege of seeing how much work has been put into the property to make it so lovely. On the day of the wedding, everything went off without a hitch which allowed us to simply enjoy our day stress free. There was nothing that came up that couldn't be solved or handled in 10 minutes or less. Throughout the whole planning process we knew we had nothing to worry about because we were in good hands. They are a very well-coordinated team and very good people. We were very impressed at how well they execute on the details and how great they listen to what you want. In all honesty, they feel more like extended family than anything else! We couldn't be happier with how they pulled off our big day. We highly recommend Harmonious events for their professional skill and great people.
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn Married on 02/20/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Creators of Your Dream Wedding!

When I think of Harmonious Events, I think of family. Throughout the planning process for our wedding, Gilbert, Cass, and the entire Harmonious team became our extended family. From the moment we met them, they cared about who we were and making sure that we had the wedding of our dreams. When we first began our venue tours, I became disappointed quickly. Not only were the venues not what I dreamed of, but the people never asked us about our story and as a recently engaged woman I wanted to shout our love story from the rooftops. Harmonious cares about you and what led you to them.

When we walked into the barn at Harmony Estate, I knew it was where we would get married. It is the perfect combination of rustic and elegance. The best thing about the venue was that the entire Harmonious team and full-service wedding planning was part of the package. Our entire wedding was planned by them - from the venue, to the food, to the photography, to the flowers, to the décor, and even the engagement shoot - they do everything which ensures that the entire wedding is cohesive. Throughout the planning process they set up meetings to go through certain details and ensure they fully understand your vision for each element.

Venue: Harmony Estate is gorgeous. There are so many beautiful places to take pictures on the grounds. The barn for the reception is absolute perfection. It is big and open to ensure that everyone is part of all the amazing moments of the wedding. We also spent the night before our wedding at the estate. We had our rehearsal dinner on the lawn under the market lights and it is so beautiful. And the house is perfect. Gilbert and Cass are constantly making improvements just to make your day more special.

Food: We had the BBQ with tri-tip, chicken, mac & cheese, and potatoes. Everything is absolutely delicious. Best mac & cheese we have ever had - we wish we had the recipe. Also, the taste test is so much fun with Gilbert and Cass. Bring your appetite :)

Photography & Videography: We got both photography and videography. Cass is the main photographer and she does a great job of making you feel comfortable in front of the camera. They capture not only the more staged moments, but moments throughout the day. Some of my favorite pictures are moments on the dance floor we are just looking at each other.

Flowers: I'm not a huge flower person, but they gave us the flowers of my dreams. They completely understood my vision and created gorgeous bouquets and boutonnieres.

Décor: Our theme was rustic elegance, and it aligned perfectly with Harmony. During our meetings about décor, we shared ideas of what we liked and they brought it to life, including wooden table numbers, glass door seating charts, and lanterns. We also purchased our own items and they seamlessly put everything together to make it look gorgeous. Also, they brought us in the barn just the two of us so we could see everything put together before everyone else. One of my favorite moments.

I truly have tears in my eyes as I write this, because they made our wedding everything we wanted. If you not only want the perfect venue, but the absolute perfect team look no further. Gilbert, Cass, and the entire team will make every wedding dream a reality for you.
    Mallory Married on 07/13/2019

Extremely Happy

After having my wedding here and reading another review, I was shocked because my experience was the complete opposite. We also booked with the previous owners and were nervous about the transition. But, after meeting the Harmony group, they helped us plan our wedding even though we hadn’t paid for a Coordinator. Everything exceeded our expectation. The staff were so attentive and organized. They really did make my wedding even more memorable than I could have thought. Our guests made many positive comments about the venue, decor, and of course, the food! We are very grateful for the attention we received!
  • Susan
    Susan Married on 10/19/2013

Absolutely incredible!

ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!

My wife and I found this venue from a hashtag on Instagram. After many tours of other venues in San Diego, Temecula, and even OC, Harmony Estate was one of our last tours. From the second we walked in, we got this warm feeling (I know it sounds funny but its TRUE!) It was a warm, welcoming, we treat you like family feeling that we just didn't get from any other venue.

After we met with Cassie and Gilbert, We just felt at ease. They were so smart and knowledgable and really just covered every little part of the wedding. There were things we never even thought about that they brought up in conversation.

We booked them! It was such an easy decision that we just knew as soon as we left our tour appointment. Shortly after, Cassie and Gilbert started a text message group chat with us and some of the staff. This was very interesting as I have never heard of that but let me tell you, It was so incredible. Every time we thought of something or had a question or idea, we would ask in that group message. The responses were so fast! This just added to the feeling at ease. When planning a wedding, There are just so many questions, concerns and ideas that you just need to bounce off of some people so to be able to talk and receive responses so fast is very relieving.

Day of the wedding!!! This is the big day where one of the biggest worries is the what ifs... This staff was some of the most professional, caring, kindest people I have ever met. There was not one time where we were approached and asked questions. They just all had every base covered. From the parking, to the directing of guests, to the serving, and the coordinating...It was seamless. We had so many compliments on them which is so nice to have!

Bottom line, If you are looking for a warm family feeling with a ton of professionalism thrown in, This is your venue. We could not have made a better choice for a venue and staff to help make our day so special.

Just remember, This is your big day that you will remember forever. I promise you, Cassie and Gilbert are the ones you are going to want to help you create that memory!

To Cassie and Gilbert,
    Thank you for being you. You will forever be apart of our family
  • tl
    Tl Married on 08/21/2010
    1.6 out of 5 rating
      2.0 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating

Day of Disaster

We ran around w/our heads cut off even w/2 coordinators! No flowers handed to family before the ceremony, grandfather's never did get their boutonnieres No gift table or water set up for guests until less than 10 mins prior to ceremony beginning. At this time all guests had been seated, thanks to the Father of the Bride asking them to take their seats. The aunt then went to find the card box, was snapped at by coordinator for guests going to barn to put their gifts down. There was NO one around to tell guests what to do after they parked in the lot by the barn. Dessert table never set up for their part. So the pictures were taken with huge holes because all the pies that were supposed to placed on spools were missing. Seating charts not placed outside until minutes before guests went to reception. (Again because they were asked by MOB) Decor pieces that were supposed to be moved from ceremony to reception, only after being questioned why the hadn't been moved and family still had to move half of it back themselves. Hired them to do our flowers and that was a nightmare. Bride cried at the 1st look her and her groom had. Photo and video guys had to help her relax for photos.
    When we spoke to the new owners about our displeasure. All they could say was how much help they gave us, and what a great job me and my daughter (bride) did setting up her entire reception. Not the all inclusive venue they sell themselves as. I have pics of the centerpieces they gave us on Yelp. There are so many options in this valley, until they figure out how to run their new venue I would look elsewhere so you can just relax and enjoy this most important day.
  • Y
    Yolanda Married on 06/19/2021
    1.4 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating
      1.0 out of 5 rating

I do not recommend this venue

GILBERT IS RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL and let me tell you why... My daughter booked this venue 13 months in advance and when we sat down with Gilbert and his wife they offered us the florist, Catering service, day of coordinator, photographer and videographer with the venue for an additional price. We discussed that we wanted to use all they were offering and a contract was signed. Forward to the first meeting with the venue florist, let me say that we were shocked to find out that the florist at Harmony estate is not a real florist. She is just a helper there. When we discussed the floral arrangements, Gilbert said he was ordering the flowers from Mexico and we wouldn't know what we were going to get until the day of the wedding. I don't think so! So my daughter told Gilbert we were going with our own florist and he said fine. Then we started to look up reviews on Harmony estate and it was not good. We decided to find our own photographer, videographer, and day of coordinator. Gilbert was not happy about it and called my daughter to say he couldn't offer us the catering service anymore 3 months before the wedding. He was very unprofessional when he called and had an attitude. We asked him why he couldn't offer it to us and he kept saying he just couldn't offer it to us anymore. After that he wouldn't respond to text messages or return calls until weeks later. Very unprofessional for a business. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS VENUE TO ANYONE.