Harmony Estate Reviews

1 User photo

Harmony Estate 1

Mallory Pa · Married on 07/13/2019

Extremely Happy

After having my wedding here and reading another review, I was shocked because my experience was the complete opposite. We also booked with the previous owners and were nervous about the transition. But, after meeting the Harmony group, they helped us plan our wedding even though we hadn’t paid for a Coordinator. Everything exceeded our expectation. The staff were so attentive and organized. They really did make my wedding even more memorable than I could have thought. Our guests made many positive comments about the venue, decor, and of course, the food! We are very grateful for the attention we received!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • tl

TL · Married on 08/21/2010

1.6
      2.0
      3.0

Day of Disaster

We ran around w/our heads cut off even w/2 coordinators! No flowers handed to family before the ceremony, grandfather's never did get their boutonnieres No gift table or water set up for guests until less than 10 mins prior to ceremony beginning. At this time all guests had been seated, thanks to the Father of the Bride asking them to take their seats. The aunt then went to find the card box, was snapped at by coordinator for guests going to barn to put their gifts down. There was NO one around to tell guests what to do after they parked in the lot by the barn. Dessert table never set up for their part. So the pictures were taken with huge holes because all the pies that were supposed to placed on spools were missing. Seating charts not placed outside until minutes before guests went to reception. (Again because they were asked by MOB) Decor pieces that were supposed to be moved from ceremony to reception, only after being questioned why the hadn't been moved and family still had to move half of it back themselves. Hired them to do our flowers and that was a nightmare. Bride cried at the 1st look her and her groom had. Photo and video guys had to help her relax for photos.
    When we spoke to the new owners about our displeasure. All they could say was how much help they gave us, and what a great job me and my daughter (bride) did setting up her entire reception. Not the all inclusive venue they sell themselves as. I have pics of the centerpieces they gave us on Yelp. There are so many options in this valley, until they figure out how to run their new venue I would look elsewhere so you can just relax and enjoy this most important day.

Sent on 07/03/2019