Harlow & Dahlia Events Reviews

Harlow & Dahlia Events 7
  • Emily

Emily Schloff · Married on 07/06/2019

Above and Beyond

There is not a better wedding planner than Claudia. I am sure of it. When we initially approached her we told her our budget and she created an option that met both our needs while staying within said budget. She contacted and worked with all of our vendors in advance so that everything ran without a hitch on the day of the event. I believe they were mostly new vendors for her (I had booked them) and she was so professional and skilled working with all of them. Rain was predicted in the forecast for our wedding day and Claudia stayed so positive and helped us navigate the tricky VT weather. The only rain we actually had was during our couples pictures (it poured) and her co-coorinator came and picked us up in her van to transport us dryly back to our venue. We had a few unpredictable mishaps (which were due to my poor communication and a very long father of the bride speech) and Claudia and her team seamlessly tackled them, the whole time staying very calm and collected. Always accommodating what was important to Bryce and I. We would get married again just to work with her! (maybe a different party instead of a wedding ;-) )

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Heather

Heather Kent · Married on 03/16/2019

Incredible Wedding Planner

Working with Claudia and the team at Harlow & Dahlia Events was incredible!! Planning a Vermont wedding from Colorado was not easy and Claudia made sure everything leading up to the big day was taken care of. On the day of the wedding, she was amazing, ensuring everything ran smoothly! Our guests and vendors loved working with her!!!

Sent on 03/31/2019
    Harlow & Dahlia Events 8
    Harlow & Dahlia Events 9
    Harlow & Dahlia Events 10

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2018

Highly professional and organized team

Claudia and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with. My husband and I were planning our wedding from out of state and felt very grateful to have Claudia keeping us organized and inspired throughout the entire process.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Alli Earon · Married on 08/18/2018

Lifesaver!

We had seven months from when we got engaged to our wedding, and we’re so glad we had Claudia! From our first phone call she was extremely reassuring and supportive about being able to get everything done. She is fantastic to work with and she excels at customizing decor and wedding traditions to reflect the couple’s personalities. We had some non-traditional ideas for our dinner and reception and she took on the challenge of helping us make those ideas reality with infectious enthusiasm. We definitely recommend Claudia to plan your event!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Harlow & Dahlia Events 11

Deanna · Married on 10/07/2017

Claudia was a breath of fresh air for us. My husband and I didn't hire a full planner, but towards the end of putting the decor together, and all final details, we were pulling our hair out. Claudia helped tremendously with making sure it all went off without a hitch. I have no idea how we would've done it without her! I only wish we had hired her for full services! Extremely warm, personable, caring, and genuine. You won't regret working with her!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Harlow & Dahlia Events's reply:

Thank you Deanna! You and Jake were such a pleasure to work with. I loved what we did for your styling and design, it truly was the perfect Fall wedding.

Steph · Married on 09/23/2017

Working with Claudia for our wedding was amazing! She has such a keen eye for detail and listens incredibly well. For our wedding, she was our day-of coordinator and she also built us a custom design package.

I had such a clear vision of how I wanted our wedding to look, but had no idea how to execute upon it. Claudia brought that vision to life. It was simple, but elegant.

As for Claudia's day-of services, she is really on top of her game. From drafting the timeline, to leading the set up at the barn, to making it all happen - everything was flawless. My husband and I were able to enjoy the day and for us, that's what's important.

Thanks Claudia!

Sent on 02/18/2018
    Harlow & Dahlia Events 12
    Harlow & Dahlia Events 13
    Harlow & Dahlia Events 14

Naomi · Married on 08/20/2017

Claudia was wonderful to work with! She took care of every detail efficiently - taking into account all of our needs. I cannot recommend her enough. She made our wedding an incredible event.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Karen · Married on 08/19/2017

Claudia provided much needed support and effort to help us have a beautiful wedding. The bride and groom were so happy!
    Words cannot express our gratefulness. Every detail was taken care of with professionalism and grace. She made the weekend stress free and fabulous!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Harlow & Dahlia Events's reply:

Thank you Karen. Meeting your family and being part of your beautiful wedding at the stunning West Monitor Barn was my absolute please.

Liza · Married on 10/01/2016

I hired Claudia to be our day of coordinator, for our wedding on 10/01/16 at the Old Gray Barn in Rupert, VT. It was one of the best decisions I could have made. Claudia is super organized, easy to work with, and responded quickly and thoroughly to all of my emails and texts leading up to the wedding. She created a super detailed and very helpful timeline for the wedding, which helped everyone in the the wedding party stay on schedule. Since our wedding was at a very DIY venue and also a destination wedding for us, I had hired outside vendors for everything, including catering, photography, music, transportation, beauty, etc. In the week leading up to the wedding, Claudia contacted every single vendor, and made sure that everything was on schedule. On the day of the wedding, Claudia made sure that all of my decorations, signs, props, etc, were out just how I wanted. It relieved my stress so much. I would recommend having a day of coordinator to everyone working with so many outside vendors. On the day of the wedding I was able to just focus on my husband, my family, and my friends, and not worry about whether or not everything would be set up/vendors were ready.

During the actual wedding, Claudia helped make my dad, the best man, and the maid of honor feel comfortable before they made their speeches, as none of them had ever done anything like that before. She worked with the DJ to make sure that the correct songs were played at the correct time, that the dinner and dessert was out when planned, and that all the guests could come to her if there were any issues.

Claudia is fantastic and will make sure that your wedding runs smoothly! She's super nice, organized, and up to date on all things wedding! I'd recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Harlow & Dahlia Events's reply:

Thank you Liza! I will never forget your wedding and all the stunning details of the day.

Jacqueline · Married on 08/20/2016

Claudia is an amazing woman and full of great energy. We were so lucky to have found her to help us make our day incredible.

Sent on 09/04/2016

Hi Jacqueline,

It was a pleasure to be part of your wedding, it was an absolute gorgeous wedding day!