Harley Hall Photography Reviews

34 | Bayside, NY

34 Reviews for Harley Hall Photography

34 Harley Hall Photography Reviews

Cathi · Married on 04/21/2017

We decided to have a destination wedding and wanted it to be really special and fun for our blended family. While researching destinations, we came across New York Dream Weddings. After reading so many positive reviews, we contacted Harley. He was very professional and made us feel at ease trying to plan a wedding in NYC from Florida. Harley was very organized and provided many suggestions for ceremony venues, great photography backdrops, hotels, restaurants, and things to do in the city.

Upon our arrival in NYC, Harley personally met us in order to obtain our marriage license. The hair and makeup
    team that Harley arranged did a fantastic job and the wedding bouquet was beautiful. Sacha was the minister Harley selected for us and she spent a lot of time corresponding with us to capture exactly the type of ceremony we wanted. Mike, the limo driver was prompt and lots of fun! He entertained us by pointing out interesting landmarks in the city.

We choose The Ladies Pavilion in Central Park for our ceremony and Harley took care of all required reservations and permits. The icing on the cake to this fantastic trip was the absolutely stunning photographs Harley took from the moment we stepped out of the limo. He captured us in over 400 photographs in Central Park, Grand Central Station,
    and near the Brooklyn Bridge. It truly was a day filled with lots of love, fun and laughter.

Harley is an incredibly gifted photographer and New York Dream Weddings made our special day something we will never forget.

Shawn and Cathi Coarsey

D. · Married on 04/11/2017

Harley and his team were magnificent. We married on the 11th April 2017 and had Harley manage everything with the Platinum Package - photography, videography, officiant, licenses, flowers, limo, hair and makeup, - the works. The day went like clockwork and we had a blast. Could not have asked for a better person to arrange our big day. The photographs by Harley Hall were brilliant and the videography from Kevin Frederick was ridiculously awesome. If you are considering getting married in NYC, reach out to Harley before you do anything. By D&M

• irene

irene · Married on 06/11/2016

My Husband an I used Harley Hall Photography after being recommended by Kleinfeld, where I purchased my wedding gown. I had never heard of Harley before but I was very impressed by his albums on his site and then by his pricing. After our engagement shoot, we felt so comfortable with our decision because of the beautiful photographs. Our wedding day was the most beautiful day and Harley captured it perfectly. We decided not to do a 'first look' and paid a little extra to have an extra photographer to help capture every moment, like both myself and my husband while I walked down the aisle. It was money well spent and if you're paying for a wedding then you know that every penny counts. Something also worth noting was the numerous compliments we received about how nice he and his team were and how they were wonderful to work with during all the craziness. They were like flies on the wall to us but apparently were amazing for our other vendors to work with, which made us very proud to have chosen them. We can't be more grateful. They say the best compliment you can give is a referral, and while our beautiful engagement and wedding day photographs speak for themselves, I'll certainly be referring Harley Hall Photography to all my friends and family in the future. Corey & Irene Pugliese 6/11/16

Lindsey · Married on 06/03/2015

Harley was amazing. My husband and I came across from Scotland to get married in New York. Harley was great on the day of our wedding. My husband is not a fan of the posed picture, and Harley took this onboard and made any posed picture very relaxed and comfortable. He captured the day perfectly. The whole wedding party loved him (especially the girls ?) Harley was easy to chat too, very relaxed (in a good way) and not bossy like some photographers can be. After our honeymoon we arrived back to our wedding pictures and the whole wedding party absolutely loves them, there are many beautiful, funny and happy moments captured. I couldn't recommend Harley enough to take pictures on your big day. We only wish we could have more occasions in NYC that Harley could photograph at. We wish Harley every success!!

Angela · Married on 05/09/2015

Harley was amazing! I hate getting my pictures taken. My fiancé (now husband) hates getting his pictures taken. But Harley did magic! He made us feel so comfortable that everything felt natural. We love that he took both posed pictures and candid ones, and we love all our pics! Especially the goofy ones! :) He drove all the way from NYC to Boston. He hit Boston traffic (which is a nightmare) and had a little parking difficulty at the wedding venue but Harley was a trooper! We had a very small intimate wedding and Harley captured every moment that was important to us and more. He perfectly captured our most intimate moments and we love that we get that moment back when we look at the pictures. He was never intrusive, he kinda just blended in the background. The ladies at the salon loved him! He was very relaxed which made everyone relaxed. He even got my mom to smile on the photos! :) We can’t thank Harley enough for capturing one of the most important events of our lives. We can’t recommend a better photographer.

Melissa · Married on 11/07/2014

Absolutely amazing photos! Harley was great to work with and for two people that hate getting their photos taken we had a blast with him. He caught every special moment and had a great rapport with all my guests.

Andrea · Married on 10/18/2014

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Harley! Harley was recommended to us by a friend who used him for his wedding. After seeing his photos I had no hesitation and booked him after our first meeting. To say that my expectations were exceeded is an understatement. His prices are reasonable and competitive but more importantly his professionalism and love for what he does made him the perfect photographer for our wedding. He is so easy going and took stunning pictures without being intrusive. I absolutely love my engagement pictures and I just received my wedding photos and am beyond happy with them. I highly recommend him!

Désirée · Married on 06/04/2014

Harley is a great photographer!

He has made beautiful wedding photos and all our guests loved him.
    We would book him all time again as a photographer.

Bonnie · Married on 05/24/2014

If you want a photographer that feels your passion, energy, heart and soul, Harley is the way to go! I've never met a photographer and I've known so many, that exudes a spirit, love and genuinely cares about you! Don't look any further then Harley! Take my word on this! He was extraordinary at my daughters and son in laws wedding! What a blessing!!

Christina · Married on 11/10/2013

Harley was great! The whole family loved him and couldn't believe how with 100 people at the ceremony he was always around to capture every moment. We got our wedding pictures and engagement pictures within a month. His photography is amazing. Great photographer, great price, and great value!

Samantha · Married on 11/01/2013

I can not express how much we love Harley. From our very first conversation on the phone, I was completely comfortable with him. I hear so many stories about how photographer have steered a couple in a direction, whereas Harley really listened to us. We were very adamant on very candid pictures, as we wanted to catch what we were missing at our own wedding. He captured everything perfectly. I would hire him again if I could in a heartbeat!

Kathleen & Alexander · Married on 09/03/2013

Harley is a great photographer! He brings out the best of you!

We would take him again.

Amazing pictures!

Thank you very much!!!

Kathleen & Alex · Married on 09/03/2013

We wan´t to say thank you again for our great wedding photos from the last year. We look at these pictures always happy and we will never forget this day. Thank you very much!
    Many greetings
    Kathleen & Alex

Professional, creative, flexible and comes highly recommended. We are delighted with our photos and have received many compliments from friends and family - thanks Harley!

John · Married on 08/06/2013

From the moment we stepped out of our limousine, Harley´s professionalism really shone through in his relaxed, yet personally sensitive style which transformed our own little ceremony in the park into memories for a lifetime.

He was non intrusive during the ceremony, though we later saw that his shots were up close and personal, capturing the moment perfectly.

We then went to Times Square for our bouquet hurling shots which went quite well, a friendly traffic cop even stopped traffic for some of our photos!

Then, we visited Grand Central Station for a few shots kissing on the main floor.
    Also, these shots came out better and more intimate than the moment itself seemed to be, the shots are like magic.

Finally we visited the Brooklyn bridge for some classic photos with both the Brooklyn and the Manhattan bridges in the background. Thank you Harley for a wonderful day, and a set of photos any bride would die for!

Harley was awesome to work with. Got to hotel on time and stayed with us all day for wedding without any hint of getting tired. In the end, we got beautiful photos and lots of wonderful compliments! I highly recommend Harley Hall if you want original photography and not cliche big photography studio photos.

Katharina · Married on 05/10/2013

Taking pictures at the wedding location and during the photo tour through Manhattan with Harley was just great.
    He had great ideas to bring our happiness on pictures. We felt extremely comfortable "working" with him for almost 5 hours. He was invisible and very present at the same time, and very professional when taking the pictures. And it was also interesting to learn about his life and his other interests during the "shooting breaks".
    The pictures we received are extremely beautiful and something very special. Harley was an important part of a perfect day. And he was the person who allows us to always remember that day.
    We would always work with him again!
    Katharina & Uwe

Rouven · Married on 05/02/2013

We are a german couple and had our beautiful wedding in NYC. Harley is a very cool but also reliable and professional photographer. From the moment we first met him he created a good mood and it was really fun "working" with him. Last, but definitely not least, his pics are absolutely amazing. When we were back in Germany watching his pics on DVD we felt like being in NYC having the best day of our lives again. Thanks again for the beautiful photo tour, Harley!

Sigrid · Married on 05/01/2013

We enjoyed every minute with Harley. He kept in touch really quickly during the preparations, he showed up on time and he wasna lot of fun to be with...made us feel really at ease. I'm so glad we chose him. His pictures are fantastic, very professional and very artistic...just really special!! We love them!
    We recommend Harley without hestiation. You will love his personality, his professionalism and his creativity! Thanks again, Harley!

Sean · Married on 04/19/2013

The photos from our wedding were just fabulous. So many shots were candid and often, all of us celebrating were not even aware pictures were being taken. The quality of the shots were second to none. Finally, it was a pleasure from start to finish as we determined what we wanted and worked on all the specifics.

Celia · Married on 11/02/2012

Harley was absolutely amazing from our engagement pictures all the way to our wedding. My husband and I got married during the week of hurricane sandy. We had so many issues this week that to have Harley as our photographer and give us beautiful pictures as well as create a beautiful love story for our album I couldn't have asked for anything better. His pictures showed our love for each other and that is exactly what I wanted. He was everywhere and he caught every moment. I have recommended him to everyone i know that is getting married. I still look at our pictures and want to go back to the best day of my life!

Thorsten · Married on 10/09/2012

We came from Germany and were really excited about our photograph guy.
    And when we met Harley, we were so glad.
    He was on time and just from the beginning we had so much fun.
    We married and had our 20 month old baby with us and Harley was all the time professional and also funny. The photograph tour in Manhattan was the best we ever had.
    We can recommend him 100 per cent. The pictures he send us via email were awesome, pictureperfect, phantastic!!!!
    we are now looking forward for the DVD and say again thank you Harley. You are the best!! Ole

Maria · Married on 10/07/2012

Photos were one of our top priorities going into wedding planning. It took us a really long time to find the right photographer and when we came across Harley Hall Photography, we knew we were set!

Harley is so professional, accountable and produces amazing quality work. He takes the time to get to know each couple and is really good at breaking up the awkwardness that comes along with photo sessions. The included engagement shoot is a really great way to get used to what to expect on the day of.

It has to be noted that Harley is in love with what he does. When a photographer is rolling around in the sand with his equipment for the perfect shot (at our engagement shoot), you know he loves what he does. When there’s such enthusiasm and love in what you do, the quality is, seriously, a million times better. Check his portfolio when you meet with him. He captures the right moments at the right angles as well as amazing candid photos and greats shots of wedding nuances (flowers, cake, toasts, etc).

Harley Hall Photography is well worth the investment. I’ll say it all day every day. He helped capture every moment that could be captured at our wedding.

Andrea · Married on 08/31/2012

Wonderfully sensitive, romantic photographer who creates consistently beautiful images that tell your personal story. Highly recommended!!!

Susanne · Married on 08/28/2012

Harley is a very open and great person what makes him blend in perfectly, so he never seemed like a stranger, but part of the family and friends. He did a wonderful job at our wedding and also was able to make the whole photo thing for our parents - which usually do not like to be photographed - a fun and positive experience, which you can shurely see on the pictures. He has the talent to capture just the right moments in his beautiful pictures.
    We would definitely book him again and highly recommend him for all special fotoshoot requirements you might have.
    When we will get to NYC for our anniversary we will book him again.