HARKANfilms Reviews

8 | Mesa, AZ

8 Reviews for HARKANfilms

Desmond · Married on 05/20/2017

Bryce is PHENOMENAL! I am beyond happy with my wedding video. It was well worth the money and it is something that I will cherish and love forever; the video speaks for itself!

Katie · Married on 05/20/2017

Bryce made our wedding video feel timeless. We will never ever forget the feeling we had on our wedding day because of him. His wife Kenzie is amazing too:) we love them and will recommend them to anyone who needs a videographer. :)

Alexa · Married on 04/07/2017

Okay so I LOVE Harkan Films and have told anyone getting married to book with them. Seriously would recommend them to anyone. Bryce was not only so professional and helpful, but made sure to ask for my input about song choices. He did a fantastic job with my video, I love it so much.

Sent on 07/08/2017

Amy · Married on 03/18/2017

Bryce did an awesome job at getting candid moments for our wedding. He was super fun and natural to work with! And on top of that, he compiled everything into one AMAZING video! We will rewatch it all the time and say, "Man, we couldn't have asked for a better videographer!" My husband and I would refer Harkan Films to anybody.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Davin · Married on 03/18/2017

Bryce seriously took care of us on every level. Not only is he super professional, but he is SO FUN to work with. For me, I had never been involved in a video shoot, but family pictures and such have always been a painful nightmare to me. Not the case with Harkan Films. Bryce makes it so natural and you will leave feeling way more like a friend than a customer. And after all of this, you will come out with a super unique, high quality video that captures your special day perfectly. We would recommend Harkan Films to anyone!

Mason · Married on 10/07/2016

When we got married we were wanting to get a video of the wedding day but Bryce at Harkan Films really went above and beyond and we actually were able to end up with 3 videos (Engagements, Bridals, and Wedding day) for about the same as what others was quoting us for just one short video.

Bryce was very professional at all of our shoots but also make it really fun to work with and you can see that energy translate into the video. Very happy with the service and I have already recommended him to several friends who also loved working with him.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Tiana · Married on 06/02/2017

Harkan Films is such a great company to work with for videography! He did an engagement love story, bridals, and my wedding video and what I have gotten back so far has been phenomenal! The video exceeded my expectations! He was very flexible with doing what I wanted, but also had a style unlike anyone else! I highly recommend his services because he was always responsive to my concerns and accommodated me. One of the best videographers out there that's for sure!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Piper · Married on 05/12/2017

I highly recommend harkan films. They were very flexible in what times I wanted them to be there and they were very punctual. They were there to catch the best moments without even noticing they were there.

Sent on 07/14/2017