Häring Photography Reviews

37 | Key Biscayne, FL

37 Reviews for Häring Photography

Celia · Married on 01/06/2018

After doing much research for a photographer, I found Otto. Right from the start and until the end he answered any of my questions or concerns quickly. He was very honest. At our wedding, his presence was very calming, professional and above all a delight. My husband and I are very happy with Otto’s work. Weddings can be stressful but there wasn't a time where i was worried or stressed with him. He was always on time and the photos turned out well. I have already recommended him to my friends and will continue to! Thank you Otto!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Douglas · Married on 06/29/2016

What to say about Priscilla and Otto Haring? Words cannot describe how happy we are with making the decision of going with them as our wedding/engagement photographers. To start, both Priscilla and Otto were extremely professional, passionate, and incredibly creative! We truly do believe they are the best at what they do. Although we only got to spend a short period of time with them, a couple of days were enough to see how great they are!

For our engagement pictures, Priscilla flew up to Boston to take some AMAZING pictures. She literally spent the whole day with us. Not only did we get some great photographs out of our shoot but we also got to spend time with such a nice person.

Our wedding was a destination wedding in the Florida Keys so some of our family and friends could not make it. However, numerous emotions were captured within the photos and I’m sure once we send these to our family in Brazil that they will feel as if they were there. They made our wedding day truly impeccable and unforgettable! Granted, there are plenty of photographers out there that take good pictures, but not all of them are as caring, passionate, and as creative as both Priscilla and Otto are! Thank you so much Priscilla and Otto you guys are THE BEST!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Georgia · Married on 02/05/2016

Thanks for a fantastic day and wonderful photos. We have already recommended you to friends.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Lisa · Married on 01/21/2016

PROFESSIONAL - ARTISTIC - REALISTIC If you you are looking for photojournalistic and artistic this is the couple for you! I loved that they kept the posing to minimal, which I requested so that our real day could come through! I also loved the artistic photos that they delivered. They worked so nicely together. It was a very professional experience! They are so nice and really listened to what we wanted and then took the lead.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Eli · Married on 01/09/2016

Thank you for the delivery of our wedding photos. We have received many ooh and ahhs! You were a professional team and and great to work with. Thanks again!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Chantel · Married on 12/26/2015

Writing a review is a pleasure! I highly recommend them. They were very patient on the day, positive and professional. Everyone noted how hard they worked and how personal they were. My family is very high profile. We needed people that could the job and put everyone at ease. There were many famous people at our wedding and everyone was very impressed. I cannot thank them enough for their decorum and beautiful pictures.

Sent on 07/14/2016

Aditi · Married on 12/12/2015

Priscilla & Otto Haring are an absolute delight to work with! We hired Haring Photography for 4 days for our Indian wedding in FL, and they were better than even my highest expectations. Priscilla & Otto are both incredibly creative people and together quite a dynamic couple, and it shows in their ability to capture some of life’s most precious moments. I am still amazed by how they are able to capture so much emotion and movement through candid shots. As a huge bonus, they kept us laughing for 4 days straight and had amazingly creative suggestions for photographs (incorporating sunsets, pools, hotel props, waterfalls, and much more!). They were also quite flexible and were willing to adjust schedules somewhat last-minute to capture the best photos they could. Even amidst the occasional wedding chaos, they were highly professional and able to maintain composure and patience to get high-quality photos. They clearly love what they do and bring an infectious enthusiasm to photography.

Check out their website and then call them to photograph your wedding (they book quickly!) - worth every penny and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/21/2016

When choosing a photographer it is important to pick someone you really like as a person. I didn't realize how big of a deal this was until after my wedding. Thing come up, problems happen, and times/schedules constantly change. It is important to have photographers who are willing to adjust without stressing you out about unavailability and other inflexibilities. That being said, Otto and Priscilla are amazing people who were incredibly flexible to every aspect of my wedding weekend. They came in earlier, stayed later, and were simply the nicest people. My mom requested to meet with them a few times before the wedding to go over the timeline and review indian traditions and the couple adjusted their schedules in a heartbeat. I would highly highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/13/2015

Vanya · Married on 11/28/2015

My husband took care of our photography and video choices because he is a photographer and works in the industry! He wanted solid photography coverage for the whole wedding and they provided that. I love the photos and loved their very detailed approach to our wedding day.

Sent on 07/14/2016

Dan · Married on 10/16/2015

BEAUTIFUL!

We loved their work! We were trying to find a photographer that captures the natural moments and not all of the fake posing crap that you always see. Having said that, we did appreciate the several posed portraits that we did together. The photos are a nice blend of artistic and natural which was our style. I hate stand and smiling in the camera in a fake way. As a groom that was what worried me the most. I like that my now wife looked real and not fake. We talked at length about our vision and they nailed it! Took awhile to see the photos, but it was worth it. We are a fun relaxed couple with no pretenses and they fit our personalities. If you just want posing I would go for their film images. It was hard to impress me, but I was impressed.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Camille · Married on 10/04/2015

As I went through the process of planning our wedding, excellent photography emerged as the highest priority. I'm not a sappy person, but as I looked through local photography sites, I became emotionally attached to Haring Photography's work. I could not find a portfolio that spoke to me as strongly as Otto and Priscilla's - they seemed uniquely able to capture moments, emotions and beauty. I couldn't imagine anyone else photographing our wedding.

Otto was wonderful to meet and we felt right away that we had the perfect person to capture our 70-person beach wedding. He was stealthy and personable - everyone who met him loved him.

The images are like a fairy tale. A few of them alone are worth thousands of dollars each, in my opinion. We are ecstatic with the results and would recommend that anyone hire this team.

I would recommend asking Priscilla and Otto at the beginning of the process when to expect your photos. Ours took four months - a lot longer than we expected. It was completely worth the wait. I would also recommend calling rather than emailing, as I found they were very responsive to phone calls and more hit or miss via email. Every artist has his or her idiosyncrasies!

Sent on 02/07/2016

Amazing Quality

We are those new DSLR photography buffs, and we that's why we choose you guys! Thank you so much for all of your hard work on our most special day. You have such an incredible talent and are an absolute pleasure to work with. I can also say that I looked better in your photos than anyone else’s! I appreciate the editing and Priscilla's magic touch.

Sent on 01/08/2016

David and I are extremely happy with the experience with Haring Photography. Priscilla who handled our calls and emails was very informative and I could tell from her heart that she really cared how everything was going to turn out. At first, I didn't listen to her suggestions, but as the big day was approaching I felt that I really need her input. It was interesting to see how all the concerns that she had about out schedule came to life on the wedding day, and I am really glad I took all their advice to have a good flow of events. One advice that I didn't consider, was to have a day planner so that they could just focus on photography. I am so glad that we changed our minds.On the wedding day Otto and Priscilla were both on time and super-super nice. They ran around everywhere and captured special moments of everything.We received a preview picture already and it is so special.

Sent on 07/06/2015

My wife choose this duo and they exceeded my expectations. Haring Photography is very professional and artistic. It is admiring to watch two dedicated people with a human work ethic work seamlessly. Job well done!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Kim · Married on 06/13/2015

Dear Otto and Priscilla,

I have been off of Facebook for over 3 years,

But signed on because I heard from my cousin,

that you posted pictures of us.

We are so thrilled with what you posted and what we received.

We sincerely loved having you at our wedding, and

the pictures made us speechless.

Thank you so much for making my dreams a reality!

Kimberly

Sent on 01/08/2016

Lori · Married on 06/13/2015

I got married 1 year ago and my husband and I pulled out our pictures again. I have to stay that I am still moved by their work and the moments of authenticity that they captured. I was recommended by a co worker to hire them and I cannot tell enough how fantastic the experience was. They are both so pleasurable and caring. I relied on them for how to get the best pictures. They travel a lot so you have to book them in advance. Also, they take longer to edit, but we were aware of it and it was worth it.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Janet · Married on 05/30/2015

Their style is to make sure you look beautiful but natural you on your special day. So many photographers have a tendency to overexpose and bleach out photos, an easy way for them to make you look better, I guess. They photos look great without the fake bleach treatment. Our wedding venue was in a remote island. Although they were unfamiliar with our out of town location they scouted them before the wedding, and found their own locations. They explained to us why his locations would give us the style of pictures we wanted. We completely trusted him, and they were totally right. They were a great help! Thanks so much!

Sent on 09/02/2016

lara · Married on 12/06/2014

Haring Photography was truly wonderful! Priscilla Haring was my photographer. She really was amazing. I had so many guests comment on how attentive and cheerful she was. She shot my engagement session so I was already confident that she was going to be supportive on the day! I cannot tell you how overly impressed I was at the artistry and beauty that the engagement photos reflected. I looked amazing in every shot and Michael looked relaxed which is not easy to do. She worked non stop to get the best shots. My cousin was at the wedding and she was going to hire a long time family photographer but she was blown away at the difference in effort and approach. I can't wait for the photos from the day. I have spent several of the most important days of my life with her and it was so worth it. Thank you Priscilla for everything. xo lara

Sent on 01/01/2015

natalie · Married on 11/29/2014

I loved worked with with Haring Photography! Priscilla was AMAZING! She is so talented and I was so lucky to find her! The photos are beyond my expectation. There are so many photographers out there that it can be overwhelming! Worth every penny!

Sent on 02/15/2015

kimi · Married on 07/19/2014

Haring Photography does amazingly beautiful work! Otto + Priscilla are the best!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Shannon · Married on 11/26/2013

I cannot possibly say enough good things about Mr. Haring and his wife. They responded immediately and really took the time to get our vision for the pictures. He made us feel so comfortable on our wedding day. This man really works! He set up one amazing shot after another. Very kind and professional. They stayed in constant contact with us and arrived on time. He immediately put us at ease and went straight to work. He has a true talent for photography and an outstanding work ethic. We highly recommend Haring Photography.

Sent on 11/27/2013

We LOVED Otto Haring as our photographer! We can't wait to see the photos so I can't comment yet on the pictures but he did show us a few in the camera and they were incredible. Otto puts 100% of himself into his work and really made everything special for us. He is creative, energetic, fun and made both of us feel relaxed and able to focus on just having a good time. My husband and I are both amateur photographers and are more interested in photography as an art than as a commercial thing and we were both so impressed with Otto's ability to facilitate and capture the most amazing photojournalistic moments. From his great advice before the wedding to his companionship during the day he is actually like an invaluable member of the wedding party. He is the truly the best!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Sylvia · Married on 10/11/2011

Otto is the most friendly and professional photographer that I could have ever hoped to work with! He made me feel extremely comfortable on my wedding day. Thank you so very much Otto!

Sent on 10/17/2011

Anne · Married on 10/10/2010

Let me preface this by saying that we have not seen our photos yet, the wedding was less than a week ago. But based on the way the engagement pictures came out and based on what I saw during the process of the wedding, I feel very lucky that we had Otto to photograph my daughter’s wedding. He is an amazing artist. He makes everyone feel comfortable and then becomes invisible. He has a whimsical side too and I can’t wait to see the photos. I will return to this site for an update should we be disappointed.

Sent on 10/16/2010
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/17/2010

Otto was our photographer for our Dominican Republic destination wedding. He was amazing! Our family and friends commended him throughout the entire weekend and for months after on his incredible work ethic and great attitude. He was our personal papprazzi for the weekend, capturing all of the great moments. We received our photos in a very short turnaround. The only thing I was disappointed with was that he didn't take not even one full length photo of me in my gown by myself. Since he's such a free spirit, just be sure to remind him of any important formal photos you may want. Considering how fantastic the rest of our 1000+ photos are though, I am still beyond satisfied. Oh, and the value was more than worth it!

Sent on 01/31/2011