Harbour House Oceanfront Reviews

Harbour House Oceanfront 7
  • Shawn-Marie

Shawn-Marie Cook · Married on 08/24/2019

Professional, Personable knowledgeable

I had little knowledge what to do other than a beach wedding. I cannot say ENOUGH wonderful things about the staff & owner! They helped us every step of the way, gave great guidance, beautiful ideas and took all my silly questions gracefully. The day of our wedding, all I had to do was show up! They took off all the pressure and were there if we needed them. The courtyard was quaint and SO lovely to be on the beach,,but not. Made for the entire evening just perfect outside. I TOTALLY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE looking for a beach wedding. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!💕

Sent on 09/10/2019

Joshua Pinnick · Married on 08/16/2019

Dream Wedding!!!

Harbour House makes your wedding dream a reality. The detail and attention to your event are beyond what we ever could have expected. Thank you HH!!!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Tyler

Tyler Maloney · Married on 07/11/2019

Best Wedding Ever

The entire Harbour House team made our wedding day unforgettable. They made the planning so easy and stress free. The views of the ocean and all the decorations were everything we wanted. Many of our guests said it was the best wedding they've ever been to. Everything was perfect and so much fun. I cannot thank them enough for everything they did for us to make our wedding day so special.

Sent on 08/10/2019

Tory Jordan · Married on 06/05/2019

INCREDIBLE private party for 2 on the beach

I had an idea in my head to do a surprise welcome home dinner for my husband upon his return from Afghanistan. I also wanted to incorporate his 50th Birthday into the surprise dinner since he was in Afghanistan on his actual 50th Birthday.
    I knew exactly what I envisioned...but I had no means of executing it myself.
    I wanted it to be like one of those luxury resorts that sets up a private table for 2 with classy white linen tablecloths, white linen napkins, nice proper chairs, fine stemware & dishes, flowers, tiki torches, candlelight, 5 star service & 5 star food, champagne, wine, all with classy ambiance and the ocean as your backdrop as you dine privately on the beach and are served by your own private waiter that meets your every want & need.
    I envisioned an American Flag & tiki torches lighting the area--- I had reached out to Harbour House to see if this was something they could accommodate & without hesitation they said yes! I had a very short turn around before I needed everything ready & as it happened the day we had initially planned they were predicting torrential downpours and thunderstorms so at the last minute we actually moved it one day earlier due to weather forecast. Harbour House was very flexible with this change & scurried into action & absolutely FLAWLESSLY executed every detail & then some of my envisioned dream. My husband was BLOWN AWAY !!!!
    They set tiki torches, and rustic beachy lanterns lining the walkway & stairs leading down to the beach, they put rose petals along the entire path, they set smooth Jazz to play softly as background music in the little beach pavilion where we had intimate drinks for 2 served prior to dinner as well as on the beach as we dined.
    They plated & served the Sushi better than any 5 start restaurant & they ordered a cake for me from a bakery they work with that was absolutely to die for delicious & totally worth the calories. They surprised me with DELICIOUS chocolate dipped strawberries from the same bakery they work with for the cake & they served the strawberries with the champagne before dinner when we first arrived.
    They set two American Flags at the entrance boardwalk to the beach.
    It was ABSOLUTELY EXECUTED PERFECTLY!
    If you are thinking about any event be it a wedding, baby shower, private party for 2 or more, or something you just dream up in your head & need help executing & you want impeccable attention to detail & execution I HIGHLY recommend Harbour House! They paid attention to all my crazy detailed instructions & my vision & exceeded all my expectations (I am very difficult to please & I hold people to higher standards than I should because I am always inevitably let down) But not here...they were FANTASTIC & spot on with EVERYTHING!!!
    The cost in my opinion was very reasonable for my asks.
    They do not have a liquor licence but you can bring in any liquor you wish & they can serve you which in my opinion is even better.
    You can bring in food from any vendor (I chose Sushi) & it was absolutely prepped, plated & served better than any 5 start restaurant.
    I really can't say enough great things about this venue they were a PLEASURE to work with- Super accommodating & paid very close attention to my detailed instructions for what I envisioned.
    The server Alex was AWESOME & Professional & he did an amazing job at making sue our drinks were never empty & our every need was met!
    I really can't find a single negative thing about the experience EVERYTHING was PERFECT!!!

Sent on 06/07/2019
    Harbour House Oceanfront 27
  • Kelly

Kelly Hext · Married on 05/24/2019

Kelly & Mark He t

From the moment we booked I felt at ease with Harbour House and Simply in love Weddings. Coming from the UK I was very nervous about planning a wedding from so far away but I had nothing to worry about. The Harbour House team were there to answer any questions I had straight away and organised everything perfectly. The actual day went completely to plan and we enjoy every minute of it. It was more perfect than we could have imagined and if we could do it again we would do it exactly the same.
    Thank you for creating our fabulous, amazing and perfect day x
    Mr & Mrs Hext

Sent on 05/30/2019
    Harbour House Oceanfront 28
    Harbour House Oceanfront 29
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 03/09/2019

Perfect Oceanfront Wedding Venue

Harbour House is a beautiful wedding venue on the beach! The all-inclusive packages offered cover almost every detail! Our guests had a great time, and all the feedback we received was wonderful in regards to the decor, flowers, food, staff, etc! We are so pleased with our big day! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/10/2019
    Harbour House Oceanfront 30
  • Scarlett

Scarlett Nicol · Married on 02/10/2019

Gorgeous, professional, stress free!!!

There isn’t enough space or words to express how wonderful Brooke & Shannon are! They made our lives so easy and stress free. The wedding for Julia and Jeff was absolutely amazing and wonderful in EVERY way! They worked diligently with us. They worked smoothly with the vendors we used. They just are fabulous and so dependable. Took all the weight off our shoulders, and we were able to relax ♥️

Sent on 02/13/2019
    Harbour House Oceanfront 38
    Harbour House Oceanfront 39
    Harbour House Oceanfront 40

Jason · Married on 12/16/2018

Harbour House is an incredible Venue, which has an excellent staff!!!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Heather · Married on 11/09/2018

Sunset dream wedding

Harbour House was fantastic to work with. My husband and I needed a venue ‘on the fly’ and had to plan from another state. Brooke, Amanda, and the whole team were so helpful, informative, and understanding that it truly took the frustration out of the process, that we initially feared. Plus, the venue and location are stunning. Also, Isaac was so kind and fun to work with for photos. They’re VERY accomodating.

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Andrea

Andrea Swaney · Married on 10/20/2018

Harbour House Oceanfront

From start to finish the staff at the Harbour House Oceanfront made wedding planning a pleasant experience. Our wedding day couldn't have been more perfect! They were very flexible with our requests, even up to the day before when I wanted a specific appetizer. The florist did an amazing job, the food was delicious, and the bartender took very good care of us and our guests. None of this could have been possible without our wedding coordinator Brooke Queen. We just can't say enough about how pleased we were with her and the Harbour House staff/vendors.

Sent on 11/09/2018
  • Yari

Yari · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Venue

The absolute best venue!! It is the perfect setting with simple beauty and elegance. The staff were amazingly attentive to our every need and truly personalized the whole day for us. The made sure it was memorable, stress free and full of pleasant memories.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Michael · Married on 08/10/2018

Brooke at Harbour House is absolutely amazing. She welcomed us into the venue 2 days before our wedding for the first time and it was like something out of a dream. I'm from the area and knew I wanted to have a beach wedding, as did my wife, and Harbour House was everything we could have asked for and more. We had 2 other venues picked out, but the recent hurricane damaged them both and Harbour House was there ready to have us. I can't describe how amazing the pictures turned out and how well the wedding went, it was perfect. The best part is, it rained literally ALL morning and then about 1 minute before my bride walked down the aisle, the clouds parted, the blue sky came out and it was the most perfect ceremony I could have ever asked for.

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Harbour House Oceanfront 41
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/28/2018

A perfect wedding venue does exist! We live in D.C. and had searched extensively across 4 states to find a classy wedding venue run by people that were transparent and easy to work with. We wanted an LGBT-friendly, elegant, all-inclusive waterfront venue that felt genuine and did not have that commercial feel of many other venues. We knew from the second we toured HH by Facetime that we had found the right venue, and our day could not have been more perfect. We started the day stress-free, swimming in the ocean & eating breakfast under a canopy. We kept asking if we could do anything to help, but the team had it under control.

The venue itself is gorgeous and unique. Unlike some of the resorts and hotels we looked at, you get a private beach boardwalk and the entire place to yourself, so you don’t have to worry about random people. The venue is stunning but it’s the staff at HH that really make the wedding perfect. They are highly accessible with communication and you can tell from their level of professionalism how many years of experience they have in the industry. They thought of all the best little touches, from the shelf of sunscreen for guests, to the pictures of us that they place in frames strategically all over the venue. We wanted to incorporate Mediterranean aspects, and HH created these personalized, adorable olive oil bottles with fresh rosemary to give to guests as favors.

Brooke is amazingly thoughtful with attention to detail. She even helped me pick out a dress and veil! Shannon is a dream. Not only was she attentive to details, but she was a pro in putting together the ceremony & making sure the entire event, from the planning to execution was flawless. When it was time to put on my dress, somehow, all my bridesmaids were busy getting ready, but Shannon was right there and helped me get dressed. Harbour House truly goes above and beyond- we just can’t say enough. If you can’t already tell, we highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Harbour House Oceanfront 46
    Harbour House Oceanfront 47
    Harbour House Oceanfront 48

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

When it comes to Harbour House, every single aspect is amazing! Brooke, Amanda and the ENTIRE team are incredible and go above and beyond to take care of every detail. Everything from the communication and decor to the venue and attention to detail is top-notch. After having a horrible experience with a different venue, Harbour House was a breath of fresh air. Planning a destination can be stressful, but from start to finish they made the entire process so simple and stress-free. Our guests have not stopped raving about the venue, entertainment and food… it’s all to die for. We had the most amazing day and can’t thank Harbour House enough.

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Harbour House Oceanfront 49
    Harbour House Oceanfront 50
    Harbour House Oceanfront 51
    Harbour House Oceanfront 52

Kristin · Married on 06/16/2018

This venue was perfect!! The entire staff did a beautiful job decorating and making my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Kimberly · Married on 06/02/2018

I agree with everyone who wrote reviews previously. ESPECIALLY when it comes down to the staff. By far, they are incredibly professional, kind, and SUPER easy to work with. They make you feel confident and comfortable. We don't live in FL, but we really wanted a destination wedding – specifically so we could have an all-inclusive, stress-free, laid back beach wedding. And it was met 100% and then some! I am OCD and ridiculously indecisive and Brooke saw through all of my “oh but what if we did this…” and made my dream wedding come true. I only had a couple small heart attacks when things weren't done yet (for my OCD); but, in the end, they had that timeline on lock down! She took it all on and it was planned to a tee – without me having to lift a finger or worry! I can’t rave enough about her. Brooke personally took photos and sent some and that meant the world since I didn’t know we wouldn’t get photos for 9 weeks!

Also, the venue was PERFECT. It was two stories and catered to every event so it made you feel like you weren’t just in one place. We had a gorgeous beach wedding right on the sand, cocktail hour on their brick patio (with awesome market lights and fun lawn games), and dinner was upstairs overlooking 180 degrees of the Atlantic Ocean. Thank you, to everyone at the Harbour House (including all vendors), for making this the stress-free and FUN beach wedding we were looking for!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 07/20/2018
    Harbour House Oceanfront 53
    Harbour House Oceanfront 54
    Harbour House Oceanfront 55
    Harbour House Oceanfront 56

K · Married on 05/12/2018

There is not one thing I can critique on the Harbour House! Our entire experience was incredible! Everything from morning to night when smoothy and as a bride - I never felt stressed or overwhelmed! Brooke was an incredible coordinator that has the most wonderful sense of detail. She was there to answer any questions I had and I can’t thank them more for the best day of our life! I could go on & on for hours on how amazing it was - but if you’re checking this venue out - DO IT! You will not regret picking them to host your special day.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Victoria · Married on 05/05/2018

After looking at multiple venues in different cities and states, we discovered the most amazing wedding venue right in our own backyard! The gorgeous Harbour House is located on the beach. I loved that they provided the option of a sand or patio ceremony as we wanted to keep our event private. The patio ceremony site allowed us to have a beautiful ocean background without including random beachgoers (or pool/ resort guests as noted at hotel venues). There are multiple areas within the venue so you can hold your ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing in different places. I was also excited to choose their all inclusive wedding package. My mother was nervous about the vendors that might be included in such a package, but she had no need to fear. Each of the vendors utilized by Harbour House provided us excellent service! Brooke was our wonderful wedding planner. From our first venue visit through our big day, Brooke made the wedding process smooth and enjoyable! She discussed with us our vision for the day and then designed the wedding of our dreams! On the morning of our wedding, my now husband and I went surfing behind the venue and returned to the patio to find Brooke had prepared us cold drinks and snacks! It was great to be able to relax and enjoy the HH prior to wedding preparations. Brooke was able to create a beautiful setting, manage the vendors, wrangle our friends and family and still blend into our celebration as a smiling friend! We didn't have to worry about a thing! The wedding décor and florals provided by HH were incredible. My bouquet was stunning, as was the driftwood ceremony arch. The food was plentiful and delicious. Jim was the officiant provided by HH. We liked him immediately and were pleased that he created a personalized and memorable ceremony for us. I can't say enough good things about this venue. Thank you so much to all of the Harbour House team for making our wedding day so special!

Sent on 06/28/2018
    Harbour House Oceanfront 57
    Harbour House Oceanfront 58
    Harbour House Oceanfront 59

Stephanie · Married on 04/07/2018

This venue is truly amazing. Not only is the venue beautiful and perfect for a beach wedding, but the staff really goes out of their way to make sure your day is perfect. They helped me through all of the planning and really kept me on track the entire time. I never felt stressed and everything was always handled! Even on our wedding day, we had a mishap with my bustle before we were supposed to do our choreographed dance and Brooke came in and was able to fix my broken bustle like it was no big deal at all! My husband and I really enjoyed our wedding day and felt like we made the best decision possible by having it at Harbour House. : )

Sent on 06/16/2018
    Harbour House Oceanfront 65
    Harbour House Oceanfront 66
    Harbour House Oceanfront 67

Shannon · Married on 04/06/2018

This is the most amazing venue ever! Shannon, the owner is so kind and helpful. I cannot day enough good things about Brooke, the wedding planner. She is so responsive and accommodating to all your needs and wants. She is there with you the whole time on the wedding day to help with whatever you need for a calm and relaxing day. Amanda made the best flower crowns for me and my daughter and my bridesmaids. I can’t say enough about this beautiful venue and kind and wonderdul staff.

Sent on 04/22/2018

Jenna · Married on 03/31/2018

I knew the instant we walked through the door it was exactly the venue I was looking for, and it only got better from there. Being new to the area I was unfamilar with event locations, vendors, stylist etc. We knew we wanted a realively short engagement so we went the all inclusive route. The Harbour House team made our planning experience a breeze! There were many times I thought 'I should be doing something,' but they had it all under control. Our timeline (meetings and payments) were planned out from the start which made it easy for us to know expectations and meet any to do list goals. By the time it was the day of everything was perfect. They were incredibly flexible when it came to day of set up and possible reorganization due to impending rain. The ceremony was on the beach exactly how we had envisioned. Our planner, Brooke, was amazing althroughout and I had complete confidence in all her decisions. I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 06/22/2018
    Harbour House Oceanfront 75
    Harbour House Oceanfront 76
    Harbour House Oceanfront 77

andrea · Married on 03/24/2018

Everything about Harbour House Oceanfront was absolutely perfect.......the view, the atmosphere, the staff. Everyone went above and beyond to make our day run smoothly and effortlessly. Brooke our Event Coordinator, was always ahead of the game and made sure we were always taken care of and everything was just how we wanted it. I am so happy I chose them for my the big day as it couldn't have been more perfect. From the very beginning to the end they were so professional, responsive and organized. They made planning a wedding so easy for me which was exactly what I needed. They made our wedding dreams come true and we cannot thank the entire staff enough!

Sent on 04/22/2018
    Harbour House Oceanfront 78

Ciara · Married on 03/17/2018

The Harbour House Team is simply amazing. From day one, we knew we would not have to worry. We got to do the fun stuff like the guestbook and entryway decor to personalize, but the all-inclusive package was such a godsend for us! We live in GA and the venue is in FL near my hometown, and I'm a law student. Needless to say, I don't have much free time to plan or travel. The Harbour House Team was so accommodating and honestly made it so easy to get married. They made sure we didn't miss a single detail, and out of all my friends getting married in a one week span I was the least stressed because I knew it was all being taken care of, and exactly the way I wanted it. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful, pleasant, and wonderful venue to get married at. The only criticism we can think of is the included catering... although it tasted absolutely amazing, it was smaller portion sizes. It was a buffet dinner, so guests were welcome to get up and get seconds, it's just something to be aware of when planning menu options, as most of the male guests were having to get seconds and thirds.

Sent on 04/03/2018
    Harbour House Oceanfront 79
    Harbour House Oceanfront 80
    Harbour House Oceanfront 81

Shannon · Married on 03/10/2018

Everything about this Venue is a dream! To say it was perfect wouldn’t give it Justice. Brooke, Amanda, Shannon EVERYONE at the Harbour House is beyond talented. Harbour House isn’t just beautiful, it’s breathtaking. Everyone single one of our guest from our wedding were blown away with the Venue and the staff. It’s not your typical “ballroom venue” the staff made my dreams come true on my wedding day and I could not have asked for a better day. I can’t put in words how much the dedication and care for our wedding meant to us. I will have every and any event at the Harbour House from here on out! I want to go back now!

Sent on 03/22/2018