Harbour House Oceanfront Reviews

Harbour House Oceanfront 6
Harbour House Oceanfront 7
  • Scarlett

Scarlett Nicol · Married on 02/10/2019

Gorgeous, professional, stress free!!!

There isn’t enough space or words to express how wonderful Brooke & Shannon are! They made our lives so easy and stress free. The wedding for Julia and Jeff was absolutely amazing and wonderful in EVERY way! They worked diligently with us. They worked smoothly with the vendors we used. They just are fabulous and so dependable. Took all the weight off our shoulders, and we were able to relax ♥️

Harbour House Oceanfront 14
    Harbour House Oceanfront 21
    Harbour House Oceanfront 22
    Harbour House Oceanfront 23

Jason · Married on 12/16/2018

Harbour House is an incredible Venue, which has an excellent staff!!!

Heather · Married on 11/09/2018

Sunset dream wedding

Harbour House was fantastic to work with. My husband and I needed a venue ‘on the fly’ and had to plan from another state. Brooke, Amanda, and the whole team were so helpful, informative, and understanding that it truly took the frustration out of the process, that we initially feared. Plus, the venue and location are stunning. Also, Isaac was so kind and fun to work with for photos. They’re VERY accomodating.

• Andrea

Andrea Swaney · Married on 10/20/2018

Harbour House Oceanfront

From start to finish the staff at the Harbour House Oceanfront made wedding planning a pleasant experience. Our wedding day couldn't have been more perfect! They were very flexible with our requests, even up to the day before when I wanted a specific appetizer. The florist did an amazing job, the food was delicious, and the bartender took very good care of us and our guests. None of this could have been possible without our wedding coordinator Brooke Queen. We just can't say enough about how pleased we were with her and the Harbour House staff/vendors.

• Yari

Yari · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Venue

The absolute best venue!! It is the perfect setting with simple beauty and elegance. The staff were amazingly attentive to our every need and truly personalized the whole day for us. The made sure it was memorable, stress free and full of pleasant memories.

Michael · Married on 08/10/2018

Brooke at Harbour House is absolutely amazing. She welcomed us into the venue 2 days before our wedding for the first time and it was like something out of a dream. I'm from the area and knew I wanted to have a beach wedding, as did my wife, and Harbour House was everything we could have asked for and more. We had 2 other venues picked out, but the recent hurricane damaged them both and Harbour House was there ready to have us. I can't describe how amazing the pictures turned out and how well the wedding went, it was perfect. The best part is, it rained literally ALL morning and then about 1 minute before my bride walked down the aisle, the clouds parted, the blue sky came out and it was the most perfect ceremony I could have ever asked for.

Harbour House Oceanfront 24
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/28/2018

A perfect wedding venue does exist! We live in D.C. and had searched extensively across 4 states to find a classy wedding venue run by people that were transparent and easy to work with. We wanted an LGBT-friendly, elegant, all-inclusive waterfront venue that felt genuine and did not have that commercial feel of many other venues. We knew from the second we toured HH by Facetime that we had found the right venue, and our day could not have been more perfect. We started the day stress-free, swimming in the ocean & eating breakfast under a canopy. We kept asking if we could do anything to help, but the team had it under control.

The venue itself is gorgeous and unique. Unlike some of the resorts and hotels we looked at, you get a private beach boardwalk and the entire place to yourself, so you don’t have to worry about random people. The venue is stunning but it’s the staff at HH that really make the wedding perfect. They are highly accessible with communication and you can tell from their level of professionalism how many years of experience they have in the industry. They thought of all the best little touches, from the shelf of sunscreen for guests, to the pictures of us that they place in frames strategically all over the venue. We wanted to incorporate Mediterranean aspects, and HH created these personalized, adorable olive oil bottles with fresh rosemary to give to guests as favors.

Brooke is amazingly thoughtful with attention to detail. She even helped me pick out a dress and veil! Shannon is a dream. Not only was she attentive to details, but she was a pro in putting together the ceremony & making sure the entire event, from the planning to execution was flawless. When it was time to put on my dress, somehow, all my bridesmaids were busy getting ready, but Shannon was right there and helped me get dressed. Harbour House truly goes above and beyond- we just can’t say enough. If you can’t already tell, we highly recommend!!

Harbour House Oceanfront 25
    Harbour House Oceanfront 26
    Harbour House Oceanfront 27
    Harbour House Oceanfront 28
    Harbour House Oceanfront 29
    Harbour House Oceanfront 30
    Harbour House Oceanfront 31

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

When it comes to Harbour House, every single aspect is amazing! Brooke, Amanda and the ENTIRE team are incredible and go above and beyond to take care of every detail. Everything from the communication and decor to the venue and attention to detail is top-notch. After having a horrible experience with a different venue, Harbour House was a breath of fresh air. Planning a destination can be stressful, but from start to finish they made the entire process so simple and stress-free. Our guests have not stopped raving about the venue, entertainment and food… it’s all to die for. We had the most amazing day and can’t thank Harbour House enough.

Harbour House Oceanfront 32
    Harbour House Oceanfront 33
    Harbour House Oceanfront 34
    Harbour House Oceanfront 35

Kristin · Married on 06/16/2018

This venue was perfect!! The entire staff did a beautiful job decorating and making my wedding day perfect!

Kimberly · Married on 06/02/2018

I agree with everyone who wrote reviews previously. ESPECIALLY when it comes down to the staff. By far, they are incredibly professional, kind, and SUPER easy to work with. They make you feel confident and comfortable. We don't live in FL, but we really wanted a destination wedding – specifically so we could have an all-inclusive, stress-free, laid back beach wedding. And it was met 100% and then some! I am OCD and ridiculously indecisive and Brooke saw through all of my “oh but what if we did this…” and made my dream wedding come true. I only had a couple small heart attacks when things weren't done yet (for my OCD); but, in the end, they had that timeline on lock down! She took it all on and it was planned to a tee – without me having to lift a finger or worry! I can’t rave enough about her. Brooke personally took photos and sent some and that meant the world since I didn’t know we wouldn’t get photos for 9 weeks!

Also, the venue was PERFECT. It was two stories and catered to every event so it made you feel like you weren’t just in one place. We had a gorgeous beach wedding right on the sand, cocktail hour on their brick patio (with awesome market lights and fun lawn games), and dinner was upstairs overlooking 180 degrees of the Atlantic Ocean. Thank you, to everyone at the Harbour House (including all vendors), for making this the stress-free and FUN beach wedding we were looking for!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Harbour House Oceanfront 36
    Harbour House Oceanfront 37
    Harbour House Oceanfront 38
    Harbour House Oceanfront 39

K · Married on 05/12/2018

There is not one thing I can critique on the Harbour House! Our entire experience was incredible! Everything from morning to night when smoothy and as a bride - I never felt stressed or overwhelmed! Brooke was an incredible coordinator that has the most wonderful sense of detail. She was there to answer any questions I had and I can’t thank them more for the best day of our life! I could go on & on for hours on how amazing it was - but if you’re checking this venue out - DO IT! You will not regret picking them to host your special day.

Victoria · Married on 05/05/2018

After looking at multiple venues in different cities and states, we discovered the most amazing wedding venue right in our own backyard! The gorgeous Harbour House is located on the beach. I loved that they provided the option of a sand or patio ceremony as we wanted to keep our event private. The patio ceremony site allowed us to have a beautiful ocean background without including random beachgoers (or pool/ resort guests as noted at hotel venues). There are multiple areas within the venue so you can hold your ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing in different places. I was also excited to choose their all inclusive wedding package. My mother was nervous about the vendors that might be included in such a package, but she had no need to fear. Each of the vendors utilized by Harbour House provided us excellent service! Brooke was our wonderful wedding planner. From our first venue visit through our big day, Brooke made the wedding process smooth and enjoyable! She discussed with us our vision for the day and then designed the wedding of our dreams! On the morning of our wedding, my now husband and I went surfing behind the venue and returned to the patio to find Brooke had prepared us cold drinks and snacks! It was great to be able to relax and enjoy the HH prior to wedding preparations. Brooke was able to create a beautiful setting, manage the vendors, wrangle our friends and family and still blend into our celebration as a smiling friend! We didn't have to worry about a thing! The wedding décor and florals provided by HH were incredible. My bouquet was stunning, as was the driftwood ceremony arch. The food was plentiful and delicious. Jim was the officiant provided by HH. We liked him immediately and were pleased that he created a personalized and memorable ceremony for us. I can't say enough good things about this venue. Thank you so much to all of the Harbour House team for making our wedding day so special!

Harbour House Oceanfront 40
    Harbour House Oceanfront 41
    Harbour House Oceanfront 42

Stephanie · Married on 04/07/2018

This venue is truly amazing. Not only is the venue beautiful and perfect for a beach wedding, but the staff really goes out of their way to make sure your day is perfect. They helped me through all of the planning and really kept me on track the entire time. I never felt stressed and everything was always handled! Even on our wedding day, we had a mishap with my bustle before we were supposed to do our choreographed dance and Brooke came in and was able to fix my broken bustle like it was no big deal at all! My husband and I really enjoyed our wedding day and felt like we made the best decision possible by having it at Harbour House. : )

Harbour House Oceanfront 43
    Harbour House Oceanfront 48
    Harbour House Oceanfront 49
    Harbour House Oceanfront 50

Shannon · Married on 04/06/2018

This is the most amazing venue ever! Shannon, the owner is so kind and helpful. I cannot day enough good things about Brooke, the wedding planner. She is so responsive and accommodating to all your needs and wants. She is there with you the whole time on the wedding day to help with whatever you need for a calm and relaxing day. Amanda made the best flower crowns for me and my daughter and my bridesmaids. I can’t say enough about this beautiful venue and kind and wonderdul staff.

Jenna · Married on 03/31/2018

I knew the instant we walked through the door it was exactly the venue I was looking for, and it only got better from there. Being new to the area I was unfamilar with event locations, vendors, stylist etc. We knew we wanted a realively short engagement so we went the all inclusive route. The Harbour House team made our planning experience a breeze! There were many times I thought 'I should be doing something,' but they had it all under control. Our timeline (meetings and payments) were planned out from the start which made it easy for us to know expectations and meet any to do list goals. By the time it was the day of everything was perfect. They were incredibly flexible when it came to day of set up and possible reorganization due to impending rain. The ceremony was on the beach exactly how we had envisioned. Our planner, Brooke, was amazing althroughout and I had complete confidence in all her decisions. I highly recommend this venue!

Harbour House Oceanfront 51
    Harbour House Oceanfront 58
    Harbour House Oceanfront 59
    Harbour House Oceanfront 60

andrea · Married on 03/24/2018

Everything about Harbour House Oceanfront was absolutely perfect.......the view, the atmosphere, the staff. Everyone went above and beyond to make our day run smoothly and effortlessly. Brooke our Event Coordinator, was always ahead of the game and made sure we were always taken care of and everything was just how we wanted it. I am so happy I chose them for my the big day as it couldn't have been more perfect. From the very beginning to the end they were so professional, responsive and organized. They made planning a wedding so easy for me which was exactly what I needed. They made our wedding dreams come true and we cannot thank the entire staff enough!

Harbour House Oceanfront 61

Ciara · Married on 03/17/2018

The Harbour House Team is simply amazing. From day one, we knew we would not have to worry. We got to do the fun stuff like the guestbook and entryway decor to personalize, but the all-inclusive package was such a godsend for us! We live in GA and the venue is in FL near my hometown, and I'm a law student. Needless to say, I don't have much free time to plan or travel. The Harbour House Team was so accommodating and honestly made it so easy to get married. They made sure we didn't miss a single detail, and out of all my friends getting married in a one week span I was the least stressed because I knew it was all being taken care of, and exactly the way I wanted it. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful, pleasant, and wonderful venue to get married at. The only criticism we can think of is the included catering... although it tasted absolutely amazing, it was smaller portion sizes. It was a buffet dinner, so guests were welcome to get up and get seconds, it's just something to be aware of when planning menu options, as most of the male guests were having to get seconds and thirds.

Harbour House Oceanfront 62
    Harbour House Oceanfront 63
    Harbour House Oceanfront 64

Shannon · Married on 03/10/2018

Everything about this Venue is a dream! To say it was perfect wouldn’t give it Justice. Brooke, Amanda, Shannon EVERYONE at the Harbour House is beyond talented. Harbour House isn’t just beautiful, it’s breathtaking. Everyone single one of our guest from our wedding were blown away with the Venue and the staff. It’s not your typical “ballroom venue” the staff made my dreams come true on my wedding day and I could not have asked for a better day. I can’t put in words how much the dedication and care for our wedding meant to us. I will have every and any event at the Harbour House from here on out! I want to go back now!

Shannon · Married on 02/24/2018

Everything was perfect! The entire team at Harbour House does everything in their power to make your day- and the planning beforehand- MAGICAL!!!! It doesn't get better than this! Every single guest thought it was the most lovely wedding they have attended!

Sami · Married on 02/10/2018

We eloped a month ago and our family threw us a reception at Harbour House. We had the best time. Shannon and crew were so accommodating and flexible. There was more than enough space in the bridal suite for me and my 3 friends, mom and mother in law to get ready comfortably in. Something that was very special was that Shannon allowed my 13 year old pup on the back porch so he could be included in family photos. I felt like we had some wacky requests and Shannon was supportive. She has a lot of wedding experience and was very knowledgable on the best way to achieve an idea. Our family really loved the fact that they didn't have to worry about setting up chairs or cleaning up after the party. The Harbour House crew was on top of everything. We had many guests from out of town and they were all captivated by the views the venue offered.

alyson · Married on 12/30/2017

My husband and I had our entire wedding planned in Puerto Rico. Our wedding venue was devastated by hurricane maria and we had to replan the wedding in 3 months. FInding the harbour house was the best thing that could have happened. The staff is so kind, creative and you can tell they love their job. They made replanning the wedding stress free. Our wedding was everything we dreamed of and more!

Gamille · Married on 12/17/2017

Ive been searching long and hard to find a single thread of discord with our experience to write a normal review about, however that does not exist, EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING was # Perfect!!!. From our initial conversation to the help with planning and organization, to completion. Every calculated step, decision, and question we fathomed was answered and we could not be more pleased with the staff. They were the kindest, most accommodating, and helpful people I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Every detail of our daughers special day was absolutely perfect!

Ashley · Married on 10/28/2017

We just had our wedding on Sunday and it was breathtaking! After planning a wedding for October of 2016 only to be completely scammed by a beach hotel in South Florida and losing some money, we are thankful to have found the Harbour House and could not be any happier with the end result. The venue itself is immaculate, well thought out, and very impressive for guests - and extremely accommodating on wedding day. My husband and his groomsmen and buddies used the beach access and outdoor area to have fun all day leading up to our ceremony while the girls and I had upstairs all to ourselves to hang out and get ready with a beautiful beach view. Shannon, Jesse, and Valerie were all genuinely concerned with every detail of our big day and did everything in their power to make it special! In the following week since our wedding we have received nothing but overwhelmingly positive feedback from our guests about the Harbour House. You definitely won't be disappointed if you choose to have your wedding here!

Nicole · Married on 10/20/2017

The BEST! We live abroad and planned our wedding reception at Harbour House from outside of the US in October 2017. I'm sure you can imagine the extra stress associated with trying to organize an event like this from a different country, but Harbour House was completely ready to handle everything. Every question was answered. Every worry was put to rest. Every detail was thought of and planned for. Every phone call and email was received and answered quickly. We could not be happier with their team and our wedding reception was perfect! I researched numerous venues - from Vero Beach to Cocoa Beach to Orlando - and everywhere in between. Harbour House was the best choice because... LOCATION! Besides being right on the beach, Harbour House is simply gorgeous inside and out. SERVICE! Every member of their staff was super friendly, knew who we were when we called, and was knowledgeable about our event. Their in-house florist even put in extra effort to track down a specific and hard to find flower for my bouquet and surprised me with them on the day of our event. That's just one example of how they will go the extra mile for you. KINDNESS and PROFESSIONALISM! The people at Harbour House are so caring, kind, and friendly that we feel like we have a new group of friends there. Everyone was genuinely interested to hear our ideas and seemed excited about our event. They are pros with plenty of experience in the industry and they know how to plan and execute a stunning wedding event. We went with a package that included everything we needed. We feel that it was a very fair price for everything that came with it. Plus, we did not have to worry about coordinating all of the details and you almost can't put a price on that! I give Harbour House my highest recommendation. They met and/or exceeded every hope and expectation we had. Many of our guests commented that our wedding reception at Harbour House was the best they had ever attended!