Harbour House Oceanfront Reviews

37 | Satellite Beach, FL

37 Reviews for Harbour House Oceanfront

37 Harbour House Oceanfront Reviews

Jason · Getting married on 12/16/2018

Harbour House is an incredible Venue, which has an excellent staff!!!

• Andrea

Andrea Swaney · Married on 10/20/2018

Harbour House Oceanfront

From start to finish the staff at the Harbour House Oceanfront made wedding planning a pleasant experience. Our wedding day couldn't have been more perfect! They were very flexible with our requests, even up to the day before when I wanted a specific appetizer. The florist did an amazing job, the food was delicious, and the bartender took very good care of us and our guests. None of this could have been possible without our wedding coordinator Brooke Queen. We just can't say enough about how pleased we were with her and the Harbour House staff/vendors.

Michael · Married on 08/10/2018

Brooke at Harbour House is absolutely amazing. She welcomed us into the venue 2 days before our wedding for the first time and it was like something out of a dream. I'm from the area and knew I wanted to have a beach wedding, as did my wife, and Harbour House was everything we could have asked for and more. We had 2 other venues picked out, but the recent hurricane damaged them both and Harbour House was there ready to have us. I can't describe how amazing the pictures turned out and how well the wedding went, it was perfect. The best part is, it rained literally ALL morning and then about 1 minute before my bride walked down the aisle, the clouds parted, the blue sky came out and it was the most perfect ceremony I could have ever asked for.

Harbour House Oceanfront 6
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/28/2018

A perfect wedding venue does exist! We live in D.C. and had searched extensively across 4 states to find a classy wedding venue run by people that were transparent and easy to work with. We wanted an LGBT-friendly, elegant, all-inclusive waterfront venue that felt genuine and did not have that commercial feel of many other venues. We knew from the second we toured HH by Facetime that we had found the right venue, and our day could not have been more perfect. We started the day stress-free, swimming in the ocean & eating breakfast under a canopy. We kept asking if we could do anything to help, but the team had it under control.

The venue itself is gorgeous and unique. Unlike some of the resorts and hotels we looked at, you get a private beach boardwalk and the entire place to yourself, so you don’t have to worry about random people. The venue is stunning but it’s the staff at HH that really make the wedding perfect. They are highly accessible with communication and you can tell from their level of professionalism how many years of experience they have in the industry. They thought of all the best little touches, from the shelf of sunscreen for guests, to the pictures of us that they place in frames strategically all over the venue. We wanted to incorporate Mediterranean aspects, and HH created these personalized, adorable olive oil bottles with fresh rosemary to give to guests as favors.

Brooke is amazingly thoughtful with attention to detail. She even helped me pick out a dress and veil! Shannon is a dream. Not only was she attentive to details, but she was a pro in putting together the ceremony & making sure the entire event, from the planning to execution was flawless. When it was time to put on my dress, somehow, all my bridesmaids were busy getting ready, but Shannon was right there and helped me get dressed. Harbour House truly goes above and beyond- we just can’t say enough. If you can’t already tell, we highly recommend!!

Harbour House Oceanfront 7
    Harbour House Oceanfront 8
    Harbour House Oceanfront 9
    Harbour House Oceanfront 10
    Harbour House Oceanfront 11
    Harbour House Oceanfront 12
    Harbour House Oceanfront 13

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

When it comes to Harbour House, every single aspect is amazing! Brooke, Amanda and the ENTIRE team are incredible and go above and beyond to take care of every detail. Everything from the communication and decor to the venue and attention to detail is top-notch. After having a horrible experience with a different venue, Harbour House was a breath of fresh air. Planning a destination can be stressful, but from start to finish they made the entire process so simple and stress-free. Our guests have not stopped raving about the venue, entertainment and food… it’s all to die for. We had the most amazing day and can’t thank Harbour House enough.

Harbour House Oceanfront 14
    Harbour House Oceanfront 15
    Harbour House Oceanfront 16
    Harbour House Oceanfront 17

Kristin · Married on 06/16/2018

This venue was perfect!! The entire staff did a beautiful job decorating and making my wedding day perfect!

Kimberly · Married on 06/02/2018

I agree with everyone who wrote reviews previously. ESPECIALLY when it comes down to the staff. By far, they are incredibly professional, kind, and SUPER easy to work with. They make you feel confident and comfortable. We don't live in FL, but we really wanted a destination wedding – specifically so we could have an all-inclusive, stress-free, laid back beach wedding. And it was met 100% and then some! I am OCD and ridiculously indecisive and Brooke saw through all of my “oh but what if we did this…” and made my dream wedding come true. I only had a couple small heart attacks when things weren't done yet (for my OCD); but, in the end, they had that timeline on lock down! She took it all on and it was planned to a tee – without me having to lift a finger or worry! I can’t rave enough about her. Brooke personally took photos and sent some and that meant the world since I didn’t know we wouldn’t get photos for 9 weeks!

Also, the venue was PERFECT. It was two stories and catered to every event so it made you feel like you weren’t just in one place. We had a gorgeous beach wedding right on the sand, cocktail hour on their brick patio (with awesome market lights and fun lawn games), and dinner was upstairs overlooking 180 degrees of the Atlantic Ocean. Thank you, to everyone at the Harbour House (including all vendors), for making this the stress-free and FUN beach wedding we were looking for!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Harbour House Oceanfront 18
    Harbour House Oceanfront 19
    Harbour House Oceanfront 20
    Harbour House Oceanfront 21

Virginia · Married on 05/27/2018

Harbour House is so uniquely amazing!! We booked the venue while it was still in the construction phase because we had faith it was going to be amazing. Shannon and Jessee have been in the wedding industry for so long that we knew they would exceed our expections.

When I saw and hear the passion Shannon had for this venue and it’s future I just had to have my wedding here. Fiancé and I knew we were in good hands! Our wedding was the weekend of a tropical storm but that didn’t get in the way of our perfect day! This venue is so perfect for the unpredictable Florida weather. Plan B and C is a must which this place has.

The planning process was so easy and the staff is amazing!! Amanda created the most beautiful bouquets and I had her make my bridal party gifts as well which were so perfect!!

Brooke is a brides dream!! She brought my vision to life! She was so attentive the day of and when I say every single detail was well thought out, I’m not exaggerating.

I have so many wonderful memories. Our day was magical!! I experienced very minimal stress because I knew everything would be perfect!! I could go on and on but I will leave at this, if you want easy wedding planning at a gorgeous venue with amazing people who are passionate about what they do book the Harbour House!!

Harbour House Oceanfront 22
    Harbour House Oceanfront 23
    Harbour House Oceanfront 24
    Harbour House Oceanfront 25
    Harbour House Oceanfront 26
    Harbour House Oceanfront 27

K · Married on 05/12/2018

There is not one thing I can critique on the Harbour House! Our entire experience was incredible! Everything from morning to night when smoothy and as a bride - I never felt stressed or overwhelmed! Brooke was an incredible coordinator that has the most wonderful sense of detail. She was there to answer any questions I had and I can’t thank them more for the best day of our life! I could go on & on for hours on how amazing it was - but if you’re checking this venue out - DO IT! You will not regret picking them to host your special day.

Victoria · Married on 05/05/2018

After looking at multiple venues in different cities and states, we discovered the most amazing wedding venue right in our own backyard! The gorgeous Harbour House is located on the beach. I loved that they provided the option of a sand or patio ceremony as we wanted to keep our event private. The patio ceremony site allowed us to have a beautiful ocean background without including random beachgoers (or pool/ resort guests as noted at hotel venues). There are multiple areas within the venue so you can hold your ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing in different places. I was also excited to choose their all inclusive wedding package. My mother was nervous about the vendors that might be included in such a package, but she had no need to fear. Each of the vendors utilized by Harbour House provided us excellent service! Brooke was our wonderful wedding planner. From our first venue visit through our big day, Brooke made the wedding process smooth and enjoyable! She discussed with us our vision for the day and then designed the wedding of our dreams! On the morning of our wedding, my now husband and I went surfing behind the venue and returned to the patio to find Brooke had prepared us cold drinks and snacks! It was great to be able to relax and enjoy the HH prior to wedding preparations. Brooke was able to create a beautiful setting, manage the vendors, wrangle our friends and family and still blend into our celebration as a smiling friend! We didn't have to worry about a thing! The wedding décor and florals provided by HH were incredible. My bouquet was stunning, as was the driftwood ceremony arch. The food was plentiful and delicious. Jim was the officiant provided by HH. We liked him immediately and were pleased that he created a personalized and memorable ceremony for us. I can't say enough good things about this venue. Thank you so much to all of the Harbour House team for making our wedding day so special!

Harbour House Oceanfront 28
    Harbour House Oceanfront 29
    Harbour House Oceanfront 30

Stephanie · Married on 04/07/2018

This venue is truly amazing. Not only is the venue beautiful and perfect for a beach wedding, but the staff really goes out of their way to make sure your day is perfect. They helped me through all of the planning and really kept me on track the entire time. I never felt stressed and everything was always handled! Even on our wedding day, we had a mishap with my bustle before we were supposed to do our choreographed dance and Brooke came in and was able to fix my broken bustle like it was no big deal at all! My husband and I really enjoyed our wedding day and felt like we made the best decision possible by having it at Harbour House. : )

Harbour House Oceanfront 31
    Harbour House Oceanfront 36
    Harbour House Oceanfront 37
    Harbour House Oceanfront 38

Shannon · Married on 04/06/2018

This is the most amazing venue ever! Shannon, the owner is so kind and helpful. I cannot day enough good things about Brooke, the wedding planner. She is so responsive and accommodating to all your needs and wants. She is there with you the whole time on the wedding day to help with whatever you need for a calm and relaxing day. Amanda made the best flower crowns for me and my daughter and my bridesmaids. I can’t say enough about this beautiful venue and kind and wonderdul staff.

Jenna · Married on 03/31/2018

I knew the instant we walked through the door it was exactly the venue I was looking for, and it only got better from there. Being new to the area I was unfamilar with event locations, vendors, stylist etc. We knew we wanted a realively short engagement so we went the all inclusive route. The Harbour House team made our planning experience a breeze! There were many times I thought 'I should be doing something,' but they had it all under control. Our timeline (meetings and payments) were planned out from the start which made it easy for us to know expectations and meet any to do list goals. By the time it was the day of everything was perfect. They were incredibly flexible when it came to day of set up and possible reorganization due to impending rain. The ceremony was on the beach exactly how we had envisioned. Our planner, Brooke, was amazing althroughout and I had complete confidence in all her decisions. I highly recommend this venue!

Harbour House Oceanfront 39
    Harbour House Oceanfront 46
    Harbour House Oceanfront 47
    Harbour House Oceanfront 48

andrea · Married on 03/24/2018

Everything about Harbour House Oceanfront was absolutely perfect.......the view, the atmosphere, the staff. Everyone went above and beyond to make our day run smoothly and effortlessly. Brooke our Event Coordinator, was always ahead of the game and made sure we were always taken care of and everything was just how we wanted it. I am so happy I chose them for my the big day as it couldn't have been more perfect. From the very beginning to the end they were so professional, responsive and organized. They made planning a wedding so easy for me which was exactly what I needed. They made our wedding dreams come true and we cannot thank the entire staff enough!

Harbour House Oceanfront 49

Ciara · Married on 03/17/2018

The Harbour House Team is simply amazing. From day one, we knew we would not have to worry. We got to do the fun stuff like the guestbook and entryway decor to personalize, but the all-inclusive package was such a godsend for us! We live in GA and the venue is in FL near my hometown, and I'm a law student. Needless to say, I don't have much free time to plan or travel. The Harbour House Team was so accommodating and honestly made it so easy to get married. They made sure we didn't miss a single detail, and out of all my friends getting married in a one week span I was the least stressed because I knew it was all being taken care of, and exactly the way I wanted it. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful, pleasant, and wonderful venue to get married at. The only criticism we can think of is the included catering... although it tasted absolutely amazing, it was smaller portion sizes. It was a buffet dinner, so guests were welcome to get up and get seconds, it's just something to be aware of when planning menu options, as most of the male guests were having to get seconds and thirds.

Harbour House Oceanfront 50
    Harbour House Oceanfront 51
    Harbour House Oceanfront 52

Shannon · Married on 03/10/2018

Everything about this Venue is a dream! To say it was perfect wouldn’t give it Justice. Brooke, Amanda, Shannon EVERYONE at the Harbour House is beyond talented. Harbour House isn’t just beautiful, it’s breathtaking. Everyone single one of our guest from our wedding were blown away with the Venue and the staff. It’s not your typical “ballroom venue” the staff made my dreams come true on my wedding day and I could not have asked for a better day. I can’t put in words how much the dedication and care for our wedding meant to us. I will have every and any event at the Harbour House from here on out! I want to go back now!

Shannon · Married on 02/24/2018

Everything was perfect! The entire team at Harbour House does everything in their power to make your day- and the planning beforehand- MAGICAL!!!! It doesn't get better than this! Every single guest thought it was the most lovely wedding they have attended!

Sami · Married on 02/10/2018

We eloped a month ago and our family threw us a reception at Harbour House. We had the best time. Shannon and crew were so accommodating and flexible. There was more than enough space in the bridal suite for me and my 3 friends, mom and mother in law to get ready comfortably in. Something that was very special was that Shannon allowed my 13 year old pup on the back porch so he could be included in family photos. I felt like we had some wacky requests and Shannon was supportive. She has a lot of wedding experience and was very knowledgable on the best way to achieve an idea. Our family really loved the fact that they didn't have to worry about setting up chairs or cleaning up after the party. The Harbour House crew was on top of everything. We had many guests from out of town and they were all captivated by the views the venue offered.

alyson · Married on 12/30/2017

My husband and I had our entire wedding planned in Puerto Rico. Our wedding venue was devastated by hurricane maria and we had to replan the wedding in 3 months. FInding the harbour house was the best thing that could have happened. The staff is so kind, creative and you can tell they love their job. They made replanning the wedding stress free. Our wedding was everything we dreamed of and more!

Gamille · Married on 12/17/2017

Ive been searching long and hard to find a single thread of discord with our experience to write a normal review about, however that does not exist, EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING was # Perfect!!!. From our initial conversation to the help with planning and organization, to completion. Every calculated step, decision, and question we fathomed was answered and we could not be more pleased with the staff. They were the kindest, most accommodating, and helpful people I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Every detail of our daughers special day was absolutely perfect!

Ashley · Married on 10/28/2017

We just had our wedding on Sunday and it was breathtaking! After planning a wedding for October of 2016 only to be completely scammed by a beach hotel in South Florida and losing some money, we are thankful to have found the Harbour House and could not be any happier with the end result. The venue itself is immaculate, well thought out, and very impressive for guests - and extremely accommodating on wedding day. My husband and his groomsmen and buddies used the beach access and outdoor area to have fun all day leading up to our ceremony while the girls and I had upstairs all to ourselves to hang out and get ready with a beautiful beach view. Shannon, Jesse, and Valerie were all genuinely concerned with every detail of our big day and did everything in their power to make it special! In the following week since our wedding we have received nothing but overwhelmingly positive feedback from our guests about the Harbour House. You definitely won't be disappointed if you choose to have your wedding here!

Nicole · Married on 10/20/2017

The BEST! We live abroad and planned our wedding reception at Harbour House from outside of the US in October 2017. I'm sure you can imagine the extra stress associated with trying to organize an event like this from a different country, but Harbour House was completely ready to handle everything. Every question was answered. Every worry was put to rest. Every detail was thought of and planned for. Every phone call and email was received and answered quickly. We could not be happier with their team and our wedding reception was perfect! I researched numerous venues - from Vero Beach to Cocoa Beach to Orlando - and everywhere in between. Harbour House was the best choice because... LOCATION! Besides being right on the beach, Harbour House is simply gorgeous inside and out. SERVICE! Every member of their staff was super friendly, knew who we were when we called, and was knowledgeable about our event. Their in-house florist even put in extra effort to track down a specific and hard to find flower for my bouquet and surprised me with them on the day of our event. That's just one example of how they will go the extra mile for you. KINDNESS and PROFESSIONALISM! The people at Harbour House are so caring, kind, and friendly that we feel like we have a new group of friends there. Everyone was genuinely interested to hear our ideas and seemed excited about our event. They are pros with plenty of experience in the industry and they know how to plan and execute a stunning wedding event. We went with a package that included everything we needed. We feel that it was a very fair price for everything that came with it. Plus, we did not have to worry about coordinating all of the details and you almost can't put a price on that! I give Harbour House my highest recommendation. They met and/or exceeded every hope and expectation we had. Many of our guests commented that our wedding reception at Harbour House was the best they had ever attended!

Amanda · Married on 09/30/2017

Words cannot describe how PERFECT this place is!!! I am from Ohio and wanted to do a destination beach wedding, but I did not want to worry about all the details/decorations. I started googling for all-inclusive destination receptions online and Harbour House showed up. I am beyond thrilled that it randomly showed up. I have never been to the Melbourne, Florida area but the pictures online looked beautiful. After emailing back and forth a few times (and only looking at pictures) we booked the venue for the all-inclusive ceremony and reception. My nerves started to kick in when I realized that I would not be there to physically see the items I was picking out, but Amanda made sure that all my fears were calmed and she was so understanding and great throughout the entire process. I have a hard time verbalizing what I want, I am a very visual person; but Amanda took the few pictures I sent her of what I liked from different weddings online, and put together a wedding and reception that dreams are made of!! I would not have changed anything about the entire day. Shannon and Brooke are also amazing and were there to answer any and all questions I had- even in my bridezilla moments lol. Since we did the all-inclusive package everything was provided and all we had to do was show up! I HIGHLY recommend this venue, you will not regret it! Customer service is A++++++ which was life changing when doing everything from so far away. Since we booked our wedding as they were opening this venue, we worked through a few kinks- but I already see that the options I wish were available to us, have changed, and are included in the package now. Do their all-inclusive package and let the ladies there do their thing, they will NOT disappoint, they are absolutely amazing at what they do, and you can tell they love their job! This venue offers gorgeous beach views, multiple options for layouts of the reception, and has a backup plan set up for you in case of rain (which in Florida is a MUST!

Alicia · Married on 09/21/2017

The Harbour House is a gorgeous venue located right on the beach. This new venue is not only classy, and elegant, it also makes you feel warm and welcomed. The venue is two stories and the second floor overlooks the water, which is the perfect view while enjoying the night. I could go on for hours about how beautiful this venue is, however that is not even the best part.
    We hosted our wedding reception at the Harbour House on 9/23/2017, a week after the hurricane hit. Anyone could tell you that a hurricane can put a lot of stress on a bride a week before the wedding and yet working with the ladies at the Harbour House we felt at ease. When the day of the reception came, I arrived with my bridesmaids early that morning with a lovely brunch set-up next to the bridal suit. Throughout the whole time of getting ready we had someone checking in on us, just in case we needed anything. When guest started to arrive, the bridal party is getting excited and freaked out all at the same time, the ladies from the Harbour House were right there to put us unruffled.
    The most incredible part throughout the night was something I witness personally. As the bride you think of many different things that could go wrong or little things you could have forgotten. Any time one of those thoughts of uncertainty came to my mind I would turn and instantly see Shannon, the owner of the Harbour House. She was always right there to handle any situation and allowed me to enjoy my night. I can’t stress enough how important it is for a bride to have support and reassurance on the day of her wedding. It’s not about your day being absolutely perfect, it’s about having the support to have things fixed without the bride or groom worrying or even to have it fixed before they notice. I was so grateful I had a team to do that for me on my big day!

Harbour House Oceanfront 53