18 Reviews for Harbour House Oceanfront

Indoor (2)
Drapery (2)
Chair Covers (1)
15 Harbour House Oceanfront Reviews

Harbour House is an incredible Venue, which has an excellent staff!!!

Profile Picture Jason, 12/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We eloped a month ago and our family threw us a reception at Harbour House. We had the best time. Shannon and crew were so accommodating and flexible. There was more than enough space in the bridal suite for me and my 3 friends, mom and mother in law to get ready comfortably in. Something that was very special was that Shannon allowed my 13 year old pup on the back porch so he could be included in family photos. I felt like we had some wacky requests and Shannon was supportive. She has a lot of wedding experience and was very knowledgable on the best way to achieve an idea. Our family really loved the fact that they didn't have to worry about setting up chairs or cleaning up after the party. The Harbour House crew was on top of everything. We had many guests from out of town and they were all captivated by the views the venue offered.

Profile Picture Sami, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

My husband and I had our entire wedding planned in Puerto Rico. Our wedding venue was devastated by hurricane maria and we had to replan the wedding in 3 months. FInding the harbour house was the best thing that could have happened. The staff is so kind, creative and you can tell they love their job. They made replanning the wedding stress free. Our wedding was everything we dreamed of and more!

Profile Picture alyson, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Entertainer, Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Ive been searching long and hard to find a single thread of discord with our experience to write a normal review about, however that does not exist, EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING was # Perfect!!!. From our initial conversation to the help with planning and organization, to completion. Every calculated step, decision, and question we fathomed was answered and we could not be more pleased with the staff. They were the kindest, most accommodating, and helpful people I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Every detail of our daughers special day was absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Gamille, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just had our wedding on Sunday and it was breathtaking! After planning a wedding for October of 2016 only to be completely scammed by a beach hotel in South Florida and losing some money, we are thankful to have found the Harbour House and could not be any happier with the end result. The venue itself is immaculate, well thought out, and very impressive for guests - and extremely accommodating on wedding day. My husband and his groomsmen and buddies used the beach access and outdoor area to have fun all day leading up to our ceremony while the girls and I had upstairs all to ourselves to hang out and get ready with a beautiful beach view. Shannon, Jesse, and Valerie were all genuinely concerned with every detail of our big day and did everything in their power to make it special! In the following week since our wedding we have received nothing but overwhelmingly positive feedback from our guests about the Harbour House. You definitely won't be disappointed if you choose to have your wedding here!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Words cannot describe how PERFECT this place is!!! I am from Ohio and wanted to do a destination beach wedding, but I did not want to worry about all the details/decorations. I started googling for all-inclusive destination receptions online and Harbour House showed up. I am beyond thrilled that it randomly showed up. I have never been to the Melbourne, Florida area but the pictures online looked beautiful. After emailing back and forth a few times (and only looking at pictures) we booked the venue for the all-inclusive ceremony and reception. My nerves started to kick in when I realized that I would not be there to physically see the items I was picking out, but Amanda made sure that all my fears were calmed and she was so understanding and great throughout the entire process. I have a hard time verbalizing what I want, I am a very visual person; but Amanda took the few pictures I sent her of what I liked from different weddings online, and put together a wedding and reception that dreams are made of!! I would not have changed anything about the entire day. Shannon and Brooke are also amazing and were there to answer any and all questions I had- even in my bridezilla moments lol. Since we did the all-inclusive package everything was provided and all we had to do was show up! I HIGHLY recommend this venue, you will not regret it! Customer service is A++++++ which was life changing when doing everything from so far away. Since we booked our wedding as they were opening this venue, we worked through a few kinks- but I already see that the options I wish were available to us, have changed, and are included in the package now. Do their all-inclusive package and let the ladies there do their thing, they will NOT disappoint, they are absolutely amazing at what they do, and you can tell they love their job! This venue offers gorgeous beach views, multiple options for layouts of the reception, and has a backup plan set up for you in case of rain (which in Florida is a MUST!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Harbour House is a gorgeous venue located right on the beach. This new venue is not only classy, and elegant, it also makes you feel warm and welcomed. The venue is two stories and the second floor overlooks the water, which is the perfect view while enjoying the night. I could go on for hours about how beautiful this venue is, however that is not even the best part.
We hosted our wedding reception at the Harbour House on 9/23/2017, a week after the hurricane hit. Anyone could tell you that a hurricane can put a lot of stress on a bride a week before the wedding and yet working with the ladies at the Harbour House we felt at ease. When the day of the reception came, I arrived with my bridesmaids early that morning with a lovely brunch set-up next to the bridal suit. Throughout the whole time of getting ready we had someone checking in on us, just in case we needed anything. When guest started to arrive, the bridal party is getting excited and freaked out all at the same time, the ladies from the Harbour House were right there to put us unruffled.
The most incredible part throughout the night was something I witness personally. As the bride you think of many different things that could go wrong or little things you could have forgotten. Any time one of those thoughts of uncertainty came to my mind I would turn and instantly see Shannon, the owner of the Harbour House. She was always right there to handle any situation and allowed me to enjoy my night. I can’t stress enough how important it is for a bride to have support and reassurance on the day of her wedding. It’s not about your day being absolutely perfect, it’s about having the support to have things fixed without the bride or groom worrying or even to have it fixed before they notice. I was so grateful I had a team to do that for me on my big day!

Photo for Harbour House Oceanfront Review - First Looks
Photo for Harbour House Oceanfront Review - Table Set-up
Photo for Harbour House Oceanfront Review - Wedding Party
Profile Picture Alicia, 9/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Parking, Linens, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

I don't even know where to begin. Shannon and the rest of the staff at Harbour House are AMAZING. Hurricane Irma hit the weekend before our scheduled wedding and our first venue was cancelled just days before our wedding. We had 30+ guests coming from all over the country for our big day (we only had 6 that actually live in Florida) so needless to say we were panicking trying to find any venue who would host our wedding so last minute. I got in touch with Harbour House and Shannon was willing to meet with us, we fell in love with the venue immediately and knew we were in great hands. She was so calm about everything and I was trying to be (but secretly freaking out). I had been planning this wedding for almost a year so naturally, I had a vision of what I wanted the day to be like and had made a lot of the decorations. Her staff worked closely with me and my maid of honor the day before to make sure every detail was perfect. They got in contact with my DJ to make sure everything would be great and helped me find the perfect caterer. They kept me in the loop with everything. The venue is absolutely gorgeous! It ended up being more elegant and in general, a nicer venue than our first one. When we walked in the front door, we were in awe. I could truly picture our wedding there and thankfully Shannon and her staff were willing to make that happen. They are so incredibly detail oriented with everything and that is what made our day even more special. They take care of everything the day of the wedding, you just have to show up and get ready yourself, which is a great feeling, you can really enjoy the whole day. I would recommend the Harbour House to any couple who is looking for a small intimate venue. They offer different packages and one that literally includes everything which is great if you are planning a destination wedding or just don't know where to begin. They have tons of experience with weddings and it really shows.

Profile Picture Brittany , 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our experience was more than what we expected! The people working there felt like family, which made the experience even more memorable. They worked so hard to make our wedding exactly the way we wanted it. We were asked so often from our guests how we had found such a wonderful, clean, and beautiful place. In addition, everyone was impressed by their food recommendations as well. In addition, they were well prepared and had back-up plans if something didn't go as planned. From the bottom of my heart, I wouldn't have wanted my wedding anywhere else!!! If you're wanting a beach wedding, and a gorgeous reception area, then this really is the place for you!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables

Incredible experience. Such a uniqe and amazing propoerty. Like a postcard inside and out. So glad Brevard County has this property on the beach, so needed! Makes me want to get married again. Beautiful! Highly recommend. What a fun party

Profile Picture M, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Unique Services (Other)

I can't say enough good things about Harbour House and the entire experience that we had during our wedding weekend. here is a quick run down of why you should book Harbour House. The best piece of advice I can provide is that if you have your wedding at Harbour House, take advantage of the amazing packages. Not only was their wedding coordinator amazing (thanks Sumer), but their floral designer went above and beyond to get me exactly what I wanted, the photographer was so much fun and laidback and the videographer is incredibly thoughtful (he even sent us some well wishes clips while still on our honeymoon). It is more than worth the money to take advantage of their amazing network and experience in managing weddings.

Why you should have your wedding at Harbour House:
- All inclusive location for getting ready, ceremony and reception (this really is convenient for both the wedding party and the guests to not have to move from site to site).
- Beautiful space for reception. We had about 70 guests and fit perfectly down stairs with room for food and dance floor. The space has great accents but is simple enough that you can put your own style on the ceremony.
- Amazing views (I can't explain how calming it was as a bride getting ready to be able to look out at the gorgeous beach views).
- Super comfortable space (I and one of my bridesmaids both took naps before the ceremony on the super comfy couches and my flower girl hung out the whole day playing on the patio and in the bridal suite)
- Very attentive staff. (They even brought gluten free snacks as the bridesmaids got ready and pre-poured my non-alcohol drink in my champagne glass before the toast so that it wasn't obvious to everyone)
- Gorgeous flowers and decorations available (definitely get the full package to use their floral designer)
- Great vendors (photo and video packages include amazing vendors who are so great at what they do)

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up

This is Kelly's mom, and I agree 100% that you should select Harbour House as your ceremony and venue. I did a lot of the communication with Harbour House prior to the wedding. This was a destination wedding, and I was so impressed with the communication with Shannon and her staff. In fact the last month we were given a staff member, Sumer who took care of all those last minute details. She was also our manager that day, kept everyone one up to speed and on time without being pushy. Valerie, helped out on the day of the wedding by bringing us fruit plates, refreshments, and checking in with us many times to see if we needed anything. she was so kind and so helpful. Amanda, another staff member who also did our flowers, was absolutely amazing. All of the flowers, from bouquets to centerpieces were exquisite. She was very sweet and certainly made Kelly's day gorgeous.
We searched all over the area between Cocoa Beach and Vero Beach, for a perfect beach wedding. Harbour house is the perfect place with with incredible staff.
One last note, Shannon and her husband Jessee renovated this building to be a beautiful relaxing place where the bridal party (upstairs) and the groomsmen suite downstairs would be a relaxing place to hang out on your wedding day. they succeeded. One of the staff members on the day of the wedding said to me, " you are the most relaxed mother of the bride we have ever seen". I responded by saying that because of all of the staff, the gorgeous setting , I had no worries whatsoever. I was able to enjoy Kelly's day, as well as her bridesmaids (sisters, sister-in law and granddaughter). what a wonderful family experience.

Profile Picture Susan, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were married by husband and wife team Shannon and Jesse Perez with Simply in Love, who made every moment magical and captured those moments perfectly with their photography. We decided to renew our vows at Harbour House Oceanfront Venue and again, every detail was perfect! We allowed them to handle everything from photos, to music, catering, etc, because they explained that in their many years of event planning, they have developed contacts for THE BEST vendors in the business. I am so glad we trusted them to handle everything, because it came out without a glitch! They really do have the best, five star vendors. I will recommend Harbour House Oceanfront Venue to ALL of my family and friends!

Profile Picture Sharon, 9/14/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Linens, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

I would definitely recommend this venue. It's modern up-to-date and the staff is very friendly.

Profile Picture Jané , 11/11/17, 4 Reviews