Harbour Bay Florist Reviews

Harbour Bay Florist 7
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 01/26/2019

LOVED everything!!

Thankful for Harbour Bay Florist and for helping my wedding floral dreams come true! We planned our wedding from out of state and Lisa truly listened to what we wanted! Everything turned out exactly as I imagined. They were very flexible when it came to meeting with us as well. Wouldn’t recommend anyone else!

Sent on 02/25/2019
    Harbour Bay Florist 8
    Harbour Bay Florist 9
  • Sally

Sally · Married on 11/03/2018

So stunning!

Our floral arrangements were absolutely stunning and photographed so beautifully. Lisa was there for us every step of the way, was so easily accessible and was so flexible with is each time we changed our minds. She understood our vision and made it an absolute reality. We also got our invitations from here and they were beyond beautiful! Thank you, Lisa and Linda!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/29/2018

Lisa was who I worked with during the planning process. When I tell you her and her team BLEW ME AWAY! Everything in the reception room and our ceremony were incredible. Please check out photos on their instagram or facebook page. My wedding was at Shuckers & Island Beach Resort. BEAUTIFUL IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT!!!

Sent on 10/04/2018
  • Derek

Derek · Married on 01/27/2018

Thank you for your help! Harbour Bay made it extremely seamless even for an out of town bride and groom. Thank you!

Sent on 02/10/2018
    Harbour Bay Florist 10
    Harbour Bay Florist 11
    Harbour Bay Florist 12
    Harbour Bay Florist 13
    Harbour Bay Florist 14

Jen · Married on 09/30/2017

Lisa was awesome to work with, I had changed my mind several times on what flowers I had wanted. Finally she made my vision come true. My bouquets and boutonnieres and corsages were absolutely beautiful. My arch was amazing. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/03/2017
    Harbour Bay Florist 15
    Harbour Bay Florist 16

Lori · Married on 08/25/2017

My flowers were beautiful!
    Lisa at Harbour Bay Florists went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with my floral selections and the final results.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Brie · Married on 11/08/2014

Absolutely stunning work. Made all of my dreams and visions come true on our wedding day. I HIGHLY recommend Harbor Bay Florist to all brides.

Sent on 11/12/2014

The flowers were gorgeous, smelled heavenly and really made my day special. The services were incredible. I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 08/17/2014
  • F

Aubree · Married on 03/16/2014

Lisa at Harbor Bay Florist was so wonderful!!!!

The Hutchinson Island Marriott uses Harbor Bay Florist for their wedding packages. We contacted Lisa and she helped guide us through what our wedding package came with, what our additional options were, provided us with pictures, and pricing very quickly.

When it came time for the "BIG DAY" our flowers were soooo BEAUTIFUL!!!! Words cannot describe! The roses were bold, beautiful colors, with huge rose buds! Our guests took home some of the centerpieces and told us they lasted for over two weeks! My bouquet was filled with so many beautiful orchids and roses, everyone couldn't believe how gorgeous it was!

I would highly recommend Harbor Bay Florist to anyone getting married along the Treasure Coast!! Be sure to ask for Lisa too!

Sent on 07/25/2014

Kelly · Married on 03/24/2012

Barbara & Lisa were really great to work with for our wedding flowers! Lisa sat with us & looked through a bunch of arrangements & bouquets digitally . . . she knew exactly what we envisioned & also understood that we were on a tight budget.
    We had a slightly nautical, outdoor wedding @ a marina . . . so we really did not want anything over the top. We chose white hydrangea & Harbour Bay arranged them in silver beach pails that I provided. We also wanted a pop of color to accent the navy overlays & chose yellow gerbera daisies in tiny pails.
    Our bouquets & boutonnieres were beautiful . . . I had white gerbera daisies with a black center & my MOH's had yellow gerbera daisies. Harbour Bay also was able to use the navy & white striped ribbon I purchased to wrap the bouquets & boutonnieres.
    Barbara was really attentive with any questions via phone or email. We also had a few minor changes with times & places . . . they were really easy to work with & understanding of that. We had a great experience with Harbour Bay florist & highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/21/2012

Ashley · Married on 01/06/2012

Harbour Bay, all the way! Exquisite arrangements and centerpieces. Prices outstanding, work amazing, and def. flexible. I was just married in January and wanted Anemones. They fit the vintage picture I saw for my day, most florists said No way...she told us it'd be hard and how to care for them to make it work, but found them for me and did them in my bouquet and for the groomsmen! They were EVERYTHING I wanted and it really made the day for me! Def. go in and give them a look!! Worth it!

Sent on 04/02/2012

Kelly · Married on 10/23/2010

I could not have been more happy with my wedding flowers. Lisa is amazing! We first met with her about 6 months before the wedding and we were able to play with different flowers in the shop to see how everything would look.

We had our reception at the Marriott Hutchinson Island and when I first saw the room she had set up I couldn't believe how gorgeous it was. She really went above and beyond. The florist didn't have the type of hanging candle votives I wanted so Lisa MADE them. How cool is that?

My bouquet was exactly what I had dreamed of. She really understood what I was trying to convey and offered fabulous ideas without being pushy. Everything was just so perfect!! Thank you Lisa!

Sent on 02/05/2011

Erika · Married on 09/17/2016

Lisa is amazing!! The flowers for the arbor were perfect. My bouquet was Amazing. I showed her what I wanted and liked and she definitely nailed it. Linda, Lisa and Dennis are the best. Definitely would recommend them. After the wedding the flowers lasted over 2 weeks.

Sent on 10/07/2016

Christie · Married on 06/20/2015

I planned my wedding in Jensen Beach from 1000 miles away (in the NYC area), and to say I was pleasantly surprised and extremely pleased with my flowers is an understatement. They came out better than I could have ever imagined. Thank you to Lisa and her team at Harbour Bay for coordinating with my venue and making my perfect wedding vision a reality.

Christie and Jason B.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Alicia · Married on 12/21/2012

Harbour Bay did a beautiful job on my wedding flowers. I live in Orlando so most of my communication with them was over the phone which can be worrisome for a bride to be, but I am happy to say they nailed it! As soon as I saw the bouquets I was blown away and I knew the ceremony and reception flowers would be phenomenal, and they were. Definitely would recommend Harbour Bay for flowers for any event.

Sent on 12/25/2012

maria · Married on 01/21/2017

They have several options beyond just the flowers and they are very experienced. They did a good job.

Sent on 02/01/2017
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 05/30/2008

Harbour Bay Florist did an excellent job with my floral arrangements. Lisa assisted me with my flower selection, since I was fairly unsure as to what exactly I was looking for. Together we worked color and variety until we came up with the most beautiful creations. My bouquet was stunning, and the Bridesmaid's were just as vibrant and elegant. Lisa was attentive, polite, creative and very knowledgeable. I strongly recommend Harbour Bay's services!

Sent on 06/17/2008
  • User5302068 · 2+ years ago

3.5

I didn't know much about types of flowers or what to ask for specifically when planning my wedding, but Lisa sat down with us and looked at Pinterest images, and even brought sample flowers out from the fridge to give us an idea of what she had in mind. Even at the last minute, I felt this was one area I was leaving my mom in charge of, and wasn't sure what to expect. When the bouquet was delivered, I couldn't believe how perfect it was. The colors were gorgeous, and I'm so eager to see the photos, because that bouquet is something I could just stare at all day! The garland she did for our archway, and the sweetheart table were also amazing. Everything down to the little berries on the boutonnieres. Very happy we worked with Harbour Bay Florist for our big day.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Emma · Married on 03/26/2011

3.0

They were very willing to work with my budget. I think I only gave a 4/5 because given the choice, I'm not sure I would've spent anything on flowers again...we held them for a few minutes then moved on!

Sent on 11/01/2011