Harbor Links Golf Course Reviews

25 Reviews for Harbor Links Golf Course

• Kevin

Kevin T · Married on 06/30/2019

Amazing and Beautiful Venue

Harbor Links was a wonderful choice for our wedding venue. The location is extraordinary and we loved having both an outdoor and indoor component to our wedding. Dominick and Jeanine were really helpful every step of the way and we enjoyed working with them to bring our special day to fruition. Everything was perfect day of and Dominick and his team were present, attentive, and organized throughout the event. All our guest raved about the venue. We could not be more happy to recommend Harbor Links!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Marie · Married on 10/06/2018

I mean what is there not to like? From the beautiful scenery, to the fantastic food, and most importantly the amazing, caring, truly phenomenal staff. Jeanine, Dominic, Mary, and their entire team made everything so smooth and effortless for me and I could not be more thankful. We visited many venues and chose this one based on the people alone. You can't find this type of service anywhere else. Amazing, amazing, amazing. Can't thank them enough.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Kimberly · Married on 09/02/2017

Harbor Links was an amazing venue for our wedding. Leading up to the big day, both Dominic and Jeanine were terrific. Their response time was quick and they always did what they could to meet our requests.
    Day of the service was impeccable. Dominic made sure our ceremony would happen on time before the rain. I didn't realize I would have a bridal attendant. Day of my wedding Mary took care of everything from bustling my dress, holding my baby niece and bringing me and my new husband whatever we needed. The food, cocktail hour, wait staff were beyond my expectations. Bar tenders kept the drinks flowing. Our guests had a wonderful time. I would highly recommend harbor Links for your event.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Harbor Links Golf Course's reply:

Dear Kimberly and David,
    Thank you so very much for choosing Harbor Links to host your BIG DAY! It was truly our pleasure. We wish you both a lifetime of love, laughter and happiness. All the best, Jeanine and the entire team at Harbor Links

Lauren · Married on 05/28/2017

I had my wedding ta Harbor Links a little over a month ago and it was the best decision I made during the wedding process! Everyone was so accommodating, organizing, flexible, and so kind. My wedding was absolutely flawless and truly the best day ever.

Jeanine is amazing! She has to be the kindest, most wonderful event coordinator in the wedding business. She has been an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. If I sent her an email, she replied with an answer right away. When my church double booked our wedding and we needed to change our reception start time a year later, she helped us remediate the situation in no time.  When we first met and I toured harbor links for the first time, I just knew in my heart that this was where we would have our reception.

There is no Maitre d quite like Dominick, and I mean that is the best way possible! He always responded quickly and effectively, and he is so funny and just pleasant and talk with. I could go on and on about all of the wonderful things that he did for us for our wedding, but I will settle for a few of the highlights.

Our 2 year old niece was our flower girl. When she started acting up during pictures, he asked my sister in law if there was anything that she needed. She was running out of gummy bears, and said some candy would maybe help. He came back out with a huge bag of candy for her that kept our flower girl happy and hyped up the whole night long :) I made the centerpieces for the wedding, and I had a TON of stuff to set up at the reception. I took pictures of everything and they set up every single item perfectly. Not only that, he let me drop all of this stuff off 2 days before the wedding so that I wouldn't have to worry about it the day of my rehearsal. As you can imagine, the day of the wedding everything was completely smooth and perfectly coordinated with all of our wedding vendors.

If you are considering Harbor links, don't hesitate and book right now!

Sent on 07/04/2017

May · Married on 09/24/2016

My husband and I knew we wanted an outdoor element with the wedding. We visited many venues and Harbor Links won our hearts. Jeanine was so pleasant and kind at our first visit. She gave us a lasting first impression. The landscape of the venue was beautiful and loved the view from the ceremony and cocktail hour locations. My husband and I had a million questions during the whole planning process and Jeanine was so patient with us and answered every question. We also met with Dominick a couple of times before the wedding and he reassured us not to worry about a thing on the wedding day. Dominick gave us a lot of great advice on the ceremony line up, first dances, cake cutting ceremony, etc. The two days before the wedding, we dropped off a lot of personal touches. The day before the wedding, we dropped off more stuff and asked if we can borrow the dance floor to practice our first dance. Dominick and Jeanine were so accommodating and supportive. My husband and I practiced for almost an hour and no one disturbed us. We were so happy with the practice because we completed the first dance on the day of the wedding with no mistakes! Woohoo! We got married on Sept 24, 2016 and everything was amazing and beautiful. The weather was perfect. From the ceremony to the cocktail hour to the reception, it was like a dream. Mary was my bridal attendant and she was so sweet the entire time. She made sure I was doing okay esp. my stress cough, she had honey lemon water ready for me all night. Dominick is truly a professional and master of his work. I didn't need to worry about anything the entire day. He made sure everything was executed on time and perfectly. Our families and friends are still talking about the wedding day. They all said it was one of the best weddings they attended. Harbor Links was amazing and memorable. Thank you Jeanine, Dominick and Mary for making our wedding day special!!!!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Galina · Married on 09/05/2016

Choosing to get married at Harbor Links was the best decision we made when planning a wedding. Not only is the venue absolutely stunning, but the staff are extremely friendly and an absolute pleasure to deal with. We took our wedding pictures at Harbor Links and had our ceremony in the gazebo. It was the most beautiful backdrop. Jeanine was absolutely amazing to deal with and extremely accommodating. Whatever we wanted, she found a way to make it happen. She responded to every email almost instantly and wrote down every single detail that mattered to us.

The service we received on the day of the wedding exceeded my expectations. Dominick was truly the best, and the bridal assistant Mary was just an angel. The forecast was predicting a hurricane on the day of our wedding, and Dominick was in constant communication with me the days leading up to the wedding to make sure I am not stressed and to come up with a plan B in case of rain. He had the best attitude and it just made everyone smile. I cannot say enough positive things about Mary - she was like a second mom on the day of the wedding. She made sure we were not thirsty or hungry, and even sowed a tear in my dress for me.

Multiple people have told us that our wedding was the best they have ever been to. Harbor Links is in large part to thank for that - it was the perfect venue for two down-to-earth, nature loving people who appreciate the simple things. The food was amazing, the venue was breathtakingly beautiful, and there was just a feeling of love and warmth that I will carry with me for the rest of my life. Thank you Harbor Links for allowing us to have our dream wedding. We will never forget you!

Regards,
    Nick and Galina 09.05.16

Sent on 12/17/2016

Jennifer · Married on 09/12/2015

I had my wedding here recently and it was the absolute best! I know every bride is biased towards their choice, but I have to say that Harbor Links provides everything and anything you'd want in a wedding. The golf course is so beautiful and the view from the room out onto the course is worth the money. From the beginning, working with Jeanine was great. She's thoughtful, professional, insightful and knows exactly what you need to make sure your wedding is a complete success. Dominic executed the night brilliantly, as the night went off without a hitch. I cannot stop receiving compliments about the amazing food, the room, the cocktail hour (indoor/outdoor tent). I recommend if you have the Viennese hour to have it in the cocktail tent, it is GORGEOUS. Their recommended vendor for photography and videography are great people to work with. Highly recommend them for sure! The favors were great, the drinks were so nice, and they will serve your signature drink if you choose to have one! I cannot say enough about Harbor Links and would recommend them for any occasion.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Leigh · Married on 09/05/2015

We looked at many wedding venues on Long Island when we first got engaged. While they were nice, there was something so special about Harbor Links that we knew it would be the perfect venue for us. Jeanine and Dominick were amazing to work with. And aside from the gorgeous scenery, everything ran so smoothly- I was at such ease throughout the whole day because I knew everything was being taken care of. The food was phenomenal (so many great options to choose from!) and our guests still rave about it! Thank you Harbor Links for making our day so memorable. We HIGHLY recommend this venue! -Leigh & Andrew

Sent on 12/30/2015

Judy · Married on 06/07/2015

Beautiful, affordable venue with professional staff. One event at a time, great food and service! Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/03/2015
  • MelissaV923

Melissa · Married on 03/21/2015

Amazing venue. Jeanine is the best! Always there to answer my many questions and concerns! Can't wait for march!

Sent on 12/20/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/16/2014

Everything about Harbor Links is amazing! From the minute we booked the venue we knew we made the right choice. Everyone at Harbor Links, especially Jeanine the Catering Manager, Dominick the Maitre d, and Mary the bridal attendant were unbelievable. Our guests loved the views of the golf course, the food and the space. Again the food is delicious and plentiful, definitely get the miso glazed sea bass! Thank you Harbor Links for making our day so special!

Sent on 08/28/2014

Danielle · Married on 07/19/2014

My wedding was everything I dreamed about and more, and it is all thanks to Harbor Links and their amazing staff. From Jeanine that answered all 10000 of my questions and E-mails, to Dominick who was so attentive to all our needs, and to the AMAZING food that was served. We had a lot of personal touches at our wedding and Dominick arranged everything exactly how we envisioned it to be. My Bridal attendant was always there to help with whatever I needed/wanted as well. I couldn't have asked for a better staff. I have received so many compliments about how good the food was, and how Beautiful the Venue was.

Thank you Harbor Links and Staff for making my dream wedding come true!

Sent on 08/01/2014

Natalie · Married on 05/25/2014

Harbor Links was a dream come true! They are so incredibly accommodating from the first meeting with Jeanine, all the way through the wedding day with our matride, Dominic and bridal attendant, Ingrid. Jeanine always gets back to you in a timely fashion with any questions, and Dominic and Ingrid made sure I was taken care of the entire wedding day. Harbor Links was extremely organized, and had arranged the cocktail hour and banquet room better than I imagined. The photographs on each table, table numbers, place settings, cake table, card table, and cocktail hour signature drink table was all beautiful. We also had the opportunity to take photos at the 18th hole, which was amazing! I truly cannot say enough about how truly incredible this venue is, my wedding day was perfect. I had about 169 guests, and all were comfortable throughout cocktail hour (all had a seat or a tall table to eat at.) The banquet room was comfortable for all guests, and the dance floor was large enough that our guests were up and dancing throughout the night. There is only one event that can be held at a time, so we were the main focus and were able to decorate the cocktail hour, reception room and lobby any way we wanted to. It was amazing to be the only bride on site! I would recommend this beautiful venue to anyone, I was lucky to have my wedding day at Harbor Links!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 05/02/2014

My husband & I fell in love with Harbor Links as soon as we first visited the site. The grounds & views are beautiful and the golf course was the perfect backdrop for all of our wedding pictures. Jeanine is a sweetheart & was so helpful through the whole planning process. The service the night of the wedding was great & all of our guests were raving about how great the food was. I would highly recommend Harbor Links to anyone!

Sent on 08/25/2014

The whole affair was flawless. The bride and groom were beautiful. The attention to detail was imptessive and the exceptional staff were so gracious, it was as if they were part of the wedding.

Sent on 04/13/2014

priscilla · Married on 08/30/2013

Harbor Links was fantastic from start to end. They made everything so easy and stress free for me. My guests were raving about the service, the food, the location. My day was absolutely perfect and i can't thank them enough. Every single person I worked with was a dream ( Jeanine, Dominick and Gio) I can't say enough.

Sent on 09/17/2013
  • Lynn

Lynn · Married on 08/09/2013

Everything from the day we booked the venue to the day of the wedding was perfect. The grounds are gorgeous and the food fantastic! I cannot thank Jeanine, Dominick, and Gio enough for making our wedding perfect! I visited venues all over Long Island. Harbor Links stood out because I wanted a high end wedding but not at a wedding mill.

Sent on 09/08/2013

Aracelis · Married on 06/07/2013

Harbor links is not only a beautiful location for your wedding, but it is filled with wonderful helpful people that go above and beyond to make your wedding day special. We planned an outdoor ceremony, the cocktail hour in the tent they provide outside, and the reception in their ballroom. They only do one wedding at a time, and you can decorate and personalize the entire space as you please.

Two days before our wedding, we learned about Tropical Storm, Andrea. As expected, being the bride, I freaked out!! Our maitre d, Dominick took care of everything. We were in constant communication as we changed the ceremony details to be indoors. Dominick allowed my husband to come in with some friends the day of the wedding to decorate the ceremony area. A few days before the wedding, we brought in materials to personalize our day. They took care of setting those up the day of. Dominick was so patient and understanding that it made what would have normally been a nightmare into an absolutely beautiful wedding. I can't forget my bridal attendant, Gio, who did everything in his power to keep my dress dry and clean and keep us happy an fed.

If you are wondering about the food well let me tell you that our guests are still commenting on how good everything was. We got especially good remarks on the pastrami for the cocktail hour as well as on the filet for the main course. For the main course my husband had the steak, fish and chicken and he left his plate clean so you can be sure your guests will enjoy the menu.

The people at Harbor Links definitely created our fairy tale wedding regardless of the weather (and without breaking the bank!) You will not go wrong in choosing them.

Sent on 07/29/2013

Anne Marie · Married on 06/01/2013

My husband & I couldn't have asked for a better reception venue. From Jeanine's professionalism and knowledge, to Dominic's organization and Gio's attentiveness, we were blessed with an amazing group at Harbor Links. The overall package: grounds, food and service were impeccable. Our guests raved about the beautiful grounds and the delicious food. I would definitely recommend Harbor Links Golf Course and would love to have another event there in the future.

Sent on 07/01/2013

Angela · Married on 05/25/2012

Absolutely everything about this place was amazing. The customer service (Jeanine, Dom, and Gio) was outstanding, the venue was gorgeous, everyone raved about the food and the cake (which was included in our package). The price was the best I found. I am absolutely in love with this venue. They made my wedding perfect!

Sent on 06/19/2012

Kelly · Married on 09/17/2011

Reception hall was fabulous, everything was perfect! Cocktail hour outside in the tent was great and all my guest thought the food was great as well!

Sent on 04/10/2012

Sara · Married on 08/21/2010

I can't thank everyone enough at Harbor Links from the wedding coordinator to the my amazing bridal attendant. The staff made sure everything I could possible need or want was done for me on the day of wedding.

Thank you Harbor Links for everything you did for my husband and I. As soon as I booked with you, everything else came together for us.

Sent on 06/14/2011

Danielle · Married on 09/25/2015

Overall, Harbor Links was fantastic. They took every request leading up to our wedding day with professionalism and courtesy. Jeanine is phenomenal and a true rockstar. She was relatable and willing to be as flexible as she could to help us may our wedding day work within our budget at Harbor Links. We were very comfortable at 175 people and a large band in the reception location. The waitstaff and bartenders were also amazing and several of our guests shared how impressed they were with the service, food, and overall venue.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Venessa · Married on 11/17/2012

We chose Harbor Links because it was a one-event venue with amazing food and decor was simple and elegant - nothing over the top. The staff is professional and everything was done perfectly. We had our wedding in the winter and the pictures were great - I can only imagine how spectacular events must look in the spring/summer. Great venue, highly recommended!

Sent on 01/23/2014

Dara · Married on 09/26/2009

The wedding coordinator and her staff were excellent. They were professional, reliable, and very responsible. They know what they are doing and make your wedding feel extra special. The only I would suggest is try to add things to the contract because a lot is not included (chair covers, valet parking, etc).

Sent on 10/20/2009