Happymatic Photobooth Co. Reviews

11 | Portland, OR

11 Reviews for Happymatic Photobooth Co.

Happymatic Photobooth Co. 1
Happymatic Photobooth Co. 7
  • Amy

Amy A · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Happymatic is great!

Happymatic is great! It was the perfect addition to our event. The attendant was helpful and super prompt. The props were awesome. The pictures were hilarious. So much fun for all our parents. Highly recommended!!

• Wesley

Wesley Lynn · Getting married on 02/02/2020

Fantastic on all accounts

We used Happymatic for our wedding reception and it was a huge hit! Fantastic on all accounts. Booking and payment were easy. The props and booth work really well and it was a ton of fun.

• Kurt

Kurt · Married on 04/28/2019

Everyone Loves Happymatic!

Thank you so much for creating memories with us at our wedding. The props were so much fun and everyone had a great time! We love the gifs that they sent us!

Sent on 06/11/2019

An Mc · Married on 09/15/2018

INCREDIBLE photos, quality and service

So much fun! I've been in a lot of booths... this is the best hands down. Smooth booking process, excellent attendant, INCREDIBLE photos. The quality and service definitely justify the investment. You will not be let down.

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 07/28/2018

The best photo booth ever!!

I always love a good photo booth and Happymatic is hands down the best I’ve used! My sister and I found them at The Rocked wedding show at The Nines and had such a fun time with their booth! They have so many fun and unique props that really add to the photos! We had so much fun my sister decided to gift them to me as our wedding gift! They have so many backgrounds to choose from and can even do a custom one for you. They have so many fun options and they included eveyr prop I requested for our wedding. They print out photos and also have an online gallery. The photo booth was a huge hit at my wedding and was never not in use. Such a fun memento for you and your guests!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Nick · Married on 06/23/2018

The event went really well, and you guys were a big part in that success. Everyone had such a fun time, and you were awesome in keeping up with the record crowd we had at the booth! Michelle and the rest of the staff were awesome, friendly and accommodating! I really appreciated Michelle thinking on her feet and coming up with a solution that allowed the photo booth photos to fit in the photo frames we had! That was massively appreciated! Thank you so much again for taking our booking on such short notice, and doing such a great job! I will definitely be recommending you guys in the future for other events!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Crista · Married on 12/31/2017

Happymatic provided an amazing photobooth experience for our New Years Eve Wedding! Seriously every one of our guests was in it at some point in the night - it was easy to use, bright and cheerful, but also blended into the classy decor of the evening. The props the provided were so fun and unique - so much more then just cheap paper ones on sticks! Our guests LOVED the printed strips of photos. It was so fun that there were two of each printed because some of our guests left copies for us on our love seat throughout the night. The attendant was really helpful in making sure things ran smoothly, and she even pulled the set up back so we could fit in a huge group of my husbands friends (see photo below) .In addition, Elizabeth, our point of contact, was easy to work with and was prompt in helping me after the wedding with questions I had about our digital photos. A few weeks after the wedding I got all the strips digitally and turned them into a photobook, which I'm sure will be one of our favorite wedding keepsakes. The photos from the photobooth are some of my favorite photos from the night.

Sent on 03/24/2018
    Happymatic Photobooth Co. 8
    Happymatic Photobooth Co. 9
    Happymatic Photobooth Co. 10
    Happymatic Photobooth Co. 11

Kay · Married on 11/04/2017

The Photo Booth ended up being our favorite parts of our wedding, even though we were skeptical of spending the money in the planning stages. DO IT! Happymatic ROCKS!

Sent on 08/23/2018
    Happymatic Photobooth Co. 18
    Happymatic Photobooth Co. 19
    Happymatic Photobooth Co. 20

Steve · Married on 05/06/2017

We absolutely LOVED Happymatic. There were a few companies we contacted to compare prices, but once we got into the weeds... quality, props, communication, ability to strategize our creative concept and think outside the box... these guys were quickly our pick. Our guests had a blast and we're still revisiting all the photos for a laugh. Thank you team Happymatic!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Happymatic Photobooth Co.'s reply:

Thank you, thank you Steve! You were so great to meet and work with!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/04/2018

We were so happy with our choice! Booking this online was so easy and flexible. We loved that the options were clear, and the team was happy to answer any of our follow up questions. The pictures were super cute and great quality. No need to bring props (unless for a special reason) because they have the BEST options included. We especially love that we received a copy of all the pictures afterwards.

Sent on 08/25/2018

Traci Thompson · Married on 09/16/2018

1.0

AWFUL. Didn’t get a guest book because of them.

We were between two companies for a photobooth for our wedding, we ended up going with Happymatic as they were at the Portland bridal show and had awesome and fun attendants and this was something we were willing to pay for... so we picked them.
    Fast forward to the day of the wedding. I’m busy doing all my bridal things and towards the end of the wedding my husband and I decided to go over to get a few pictures. The attendant was leaning/sitting on the table ON HIS PHONE, we approached him and he completely ignored us... the bride and groom... no hello, no smile, no congratulations.
    we went to take pictures and nothing came out. We had to get his attention and ask to help us, which eventually did. we then asked for more prints and asked to figure out how to send them to our social media (something we paid an additional fee for) and he said “I don’t know” and continued to ignore us. This infuriated us. We paid for these....
    I walk over to my photobook guest book to see people’s pics and notes- HARDLY ANYONE HAD WRITTEN IN IT! I talked to Happymatic and specifically told them this was my guest book... and to make sure the attendant knew to tell people to print off an extra (again something we paid for) and to put it in the guest book with a note. HE DIDNT DO THIS- and now I have no guest book- the ENTIRE REASON I GOT THIS SERVICE. nothing can make that right. The 4 notes I got was from people my mother had to go send over and do it.
    My book had basically been covered by him and my sign shoved aside.
    So, we paid for this company for a fun and interactive experience and paid for extras that we never even got. I asked all my guests what the attendant was like/ if helpful/ told to make an extra print and nada. Not one guest. However, they all commented on how inattentive he was and How much he was on his phone. So that is our experience. We reached out to them in fury. And they said they’d give us only $100 off and a free book with guest prints. They have continued to ask for the remaining $400 (that you don’t have to pay until after he wedding) they don’t even have the decency to ignore the fee despite me having no guest book/ and a deadbeat attendant. Don’t pick this company!