Happy Snap Photo Booth Reviews

Happy Snap Photo Booth 5
Happy Snap Photo Booth 6
Happy Snap Photo Booth 7

John · Married on 02/01/2014

I was very satisfied with the quick and couteous service that Scott and his wife provided for the wedding.They were very professional and helpful. I also found them to be within a price range that I was looking for.I would recommend then to anyone looking for this type of photo pictures at their event.

Sent on 02/09/2014

Monica · Married on 11/02/2013

Happy Snap Photobooth is now a must have for any event I put on. They were professional, courteous and the highlight of the affair. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/10/2013

Natasha · Married on 10/26/2013

We booked our photo booth at the last minute as we had a bit more money in the budget than expected, and I am SO glad we booked with Happy Snap! The booth was fabulous and really made the party! We got so much positive feedback from our guests.

I was planning our wedding from overseas, but Scott and Nette were extremely easy to deal with over email, which was something important to me as an out-of-town bride. Scott called a few days before the wedding to confirm everything, and to offer some great advice on the timing. We asked to bring some of our props, which they had no issue with and even packed up for us at the end of the night. On the day, Nette kept me informed on how much time was left before they had to pack up, which was very helpful as if she wouldn’t have done that, I would have missed the opportunity to use the booth myself. Also, the pictures were available online pretty quickly after the wedding, which was awesome!

I would definitely recommend them – they were one of the more fairly priced booths we looked at but absolutely 100% top quality!

Sent on 11/21/2013

Happy Snap Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. You both are an amazing couple and we are pleased to share with you in your special day. We are so glad you all enjoyed our photo booth. You have such great families and friends from MI, Ireland and Australia and we were honored assisting them in the booth. Seeing them all having fun makes us happy. Thank you so much for patronizing our business and for the kind words. God Bless you both with many years of wedded bliss.

Gina · Married on 09/14/2013

Awesome fun at the wedding reception! We would recommend them to anyone. Can't wait to see the cd with all the photos on it for our memories! Thanks....

Sent on 09/15/2013

Happy Snap Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you for letting us part of your daughter`s wedding. We are so lucky to have such a lovely client like you. Seeing all the guests happy with their photos give us satisfaction. We really enjoyed putting all the photo strips on the Memory Book/Scrap Book. Thanks for a nice feedback!

The photo booth was the hit of the party, it always is. We've had them at several functions and everybody has a blast - Nette and Scott are great folks and very accommodating - we would highly recommend them to anybody - and they are a great value -

Sent on 10/08/2013

Liz · Married on 08/23/2013

Their photo booth was the big attraction at our wedding! The 2 owner/operators were fantastic, and very nice. Really encouraged us and our guests to use the booth. It was the end of the evening and they even stayed a few extra minutes, so we could get a few more photos. They had really great props too!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Tim & Judy · Married on 08/23/2013

Couldn't have been any better....many guests mentioned how much fun it added to our event. So many props, quality pics......a great add to our great party. Also with the disc of pics a great keepsake. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/04/2013

Reshonta · event on 07/28/2013

Scott & Netta did a wonderful job. Their work was very good quality . They remained patient and professional with my teenage guest. I would definitely recommend them to others and used them again in the future.

Sent on 08/08/2013

Debbie · event on 07/27/2013

This was actually rented for our 25th HS Reunion. It was a hit! Everyone had so much fun making new memories with longtime friends. The owners were extremely friendly, they were prepared with lots of fun props along with being very helpful. They went above and beyond our expectations.

Sent on 07/30/2013

Ela · event on 07/13/2013

Couldn't be more satisfied! Happy Snapp Photo booth service is EXCELLENT!
    They arrived on time and very well prepered. The accessories and the photo booth by itself are very clean and fresh looking. The professionalism and friendliness of Nette and Scott are beyond words.Don't even try to shop around/ their rates are unbeatable.They score HIGH!

Sent on 07/17/2013
  • User3378486 · event on 06/30/2013

NETTE AND SCOTT WERE SO HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY AT MY DAUGHTERS GRADUATION PARTY. THEY WERE VERY ACCOMODATING WITH ALLOWING US TO HAVE THE BOOTH OUTSIDE AS LONG AS WEATHER PERMITTED AND WE HAD A COVER FOR IT WHICH WE DID. THEY HAD A LARGE VARIETY OF PROPS AND WERE VERY HELPFUL WITH ALL OF THE GUESTS. I WOULD HIGHLY RECCOMMEND THEM FOR YOUR EVENT. THEY EVEN STAYED LONGER AS THE GUESTS WERE HAVING SO MUCH FUN.

Sent on 07/08/2013
  • User3405351 · event on 06/15/2013

Happy Snap was great! They were affordable and the quality was wonderful! I will definitely use again!

Sent on 07/19/2013

Lisa · event on 05/12/2013

Happy Snap Photo did a wonderful job and we will use them for a future event.

Sent on 07/08/2013

Erica · Married on 04/14/2012

I have used Happy Snap Photo Booth for several events!! This past weekend was the first time I used them for their DJ services as well!! I absolutely love these two!! Every event I have I make sure to contact them to see if they are available!! They never disappoint!! They have a faithful customer in me!!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Kory · Married on 08/18/2018

The photo booth was a hit at my daughters graduation party. The girls working the booth were helpful and very energetic. Would definitely use them again.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Erica · event on 07/09/2017

Extremely professional. Great equipment and props. Easy to work with.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Heather · Married on 10/16/2015

Scott and Nette are absolutely wonderful! With the help of these guys and their crew it made our wedding reception a total success! They're professional and fun at the same time! The booth was great! It was a huge hit! They're booth offers more than the other guys we researched, including custom scrapbooks of all the people that used the booth, a huge assortment of clean props, and the booth prints out not just two, but four strips so everyone can have one later! It also gives you the option to change the filters for your pictures! The booth was a great size and it was off the ground, so nobody was sweating inside of it. They even make sure to pull you into the booth so the Bride and Groom gets their time in as well! If they wouldn't have I most definitely would have forgotten! Their prices are fair, and I would highly recommend them for anybody that wants that unforgettable event at their reception. Thanks alot!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Patty · event on 06/08/2014

Scott and Nette did a great job at my sons grad party. Many of our guests complimented them and are going to hire them for there party! They are very easy to work with and both very pleasant.

Sent on 06/28/2014

GG · Married on 03/29/2014

Photo booth was something new to me and our guest at our reception the kids loved it and even the adults liked it as many of them got into it and the pictures was really clear and I would recommend this for your next reception or other special event in your life.

Sent on 04/10/2014

Julie · Married on 12/02/2017

Our experience was amazing. They gave us a great deal and worked with us to make sure they were set us on time for the event. Throughout the evening our family and friends enjoyed taking photos. Before the night ended the attendants made sure to come find my husband and I to take a photo. As the night ended I was presented with a scrapbook of all the photos that were taken. It has been so nice to look back through it to see the photos that people took.

Sent on 12/20/2017

Nheng · event on 03/17/2012

The quality of the service was excellent! The photos are fantastic. Thanks for the awesome job Scott & Nette! I would highly recommend Happy Snap Photo Both to all my friends.

Sent on 07/07/2013

Char · event on 04/17/2015

Our event was an elementary school Daddy Daughter Dance, corporate event was the closest selection so that is why that type was chosen. The photo booth was a rousing success, unfortunately the demand far outweighed what one booth could handle, resulting in long lines all night. The event goers who used the photo booth loved it!! The folks working the booth were great to work with, handled the high demand as best as they could and gave us excellent value. I would not hesitate to use them again for any event I am a part of organizing.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Krista · Married on 01/18/2014

We used Happy Snap Photobooth for our wedding and it was a hit! People absolutely loved it! They are far more affordable than most Photo Booths we checked into, very friendly, and professional. Their props were great, as well. I would absolutely use them again!!!

Sent on 02/03/2014

Ronald · Married on 12/12/2016

look at the rest, but book the best--Happy Snap.

Sent on 12/12/2016
  • F

Felicia · Married on 05/19/2018

Everything went great! I forgot what 2 attendants we had but they were really nice. I loved getting to see all the photos and the photobook

Sent on 07/22/2018