Happy Snap Photo Booth Reviews

85 | Dearborn Heights, MI

85 Reviews for Happy Snap Photo Booth

Stacey Blue · Getting married on 03/08/2021

Alexandrea Blue's 2020 High School Graduation Party

Hello Everyone, I searched high & low for stand up photo booths, but then I found that it was more cost effective to purchase an entire Vintage Camper! I hired Happy Snap Photo Booth for my daughter's 2020 High School Graduation Party. The experience was nothing short of Amazing!!! The camper showed up early, was ready on time and was very helpful in making certain that guests came in to take photos, making certain that guests understood that they get a photo to keep and take home with them and when done, they were to put a second photo in a photo book with a personalized signed message to the graduate. Happy Snap also made sure that the graduate and parents had photos taken together before the event was over. They were very professional and kind. The backdrop in the trailer was beautiful and the back-ground on the photo shell was so pretty. I could not have been happier. We had a headcount of 100 people and the photo trailer ran super smooth. Thank you Nette & Scott for making our daughter's Special Day SO Amazing & Wonderful. When my daughter and I were taking our photos she told me she didn't want the party to end! I would say a great closing to a Wonderful Event. Thanks Again!!! Stacey Blue
    PS. You are certainly welcome to give my phone number out to any potential customer that may have questions about Happy Snap Photo Booth!

Sent on 08/18/2020

Happy Snap Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful review.. We are happy that everyone had an amazing experience with our Shasta trailer. We know you will cherish your scrapbook for many years.
    Congratulations again to Alexandrea!
  • Alexis

Alexis Klatt · Married on 09/19/2020

Best add on to any event

Scott and Nette were so wonderful to work with. They are two of the most kindest individuals I have had the pleasure to work with. We used their vintage trailer photo booth for our wedding. It was a huge hit! I cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 10/23/2020

Happy Snap Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review! .We had so much fun celebrating with you
    Wishing you and your families nothing but the best life has to offer

N Langley · Married on 07/25/2020

Happy snap

These guys are awesome!! So fun to work with, cool accents to go with the pictures. lots of people can get in 1 photo.

Sent on 09/02/2020

Happy Snap Photo Booth's reply:

So nice to hear we are awesome! We are pleased that everyone had a great experience in the photo booth.

Amber Ruffner · Married on 06/28/2020

Amazing photography options!

we had an awesome experience for the wedding with Scott and his beautiful wife! It was so unique and convenient to have a pair of amazing people be able to shoot separately the girls and guys while they get ready in separate spaces, then have them come together for the event and get to shoot different areas so as not to miss a moment. The photo booth was fun and enjoyable to have.1

Sent on 08/11/2020

Happy Snap Photo Booth's reply:

We love that you had an awesome experience at the wedding.We have a passion for photography and loved capturing every detail.

Jessa Susalla · Married on 06/28/2020

So accommodating!

Scott and his lovely wife were there for me every step of the way! Especially when we changed plans multiple times due Covid. They were very nice and understanding. Their pictures are amazing and the photo booth really was a nice touch to my reception! Thank you guys so much for everything!!

Sent on 08/17/2020

Happy Snap Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you You were wonderful to work with.We need to be flexible during these Covid times. We had a great time celebrating your special day with you.
  • Rita

Rita Shay · Married on 05/09/2020

Easy & Flexible! Great to work with!

Happy Snap was so easy to work with! They are very professional and respond quickly. I had to reschedule many times because of COVID and they were always willing to help and work with the schedule changes. The photo booth was clean and so cute! I really enjoyed having them at my Wedding! And plan to have them at events to come. Mr. & Mrs. Boskovski

Sent on 09/15/2020

Rita,
    Thank you so much! It was our pleasure celebrating your big day with you and your family. We wish you all the best life has to offer.
  • Gina

Gina Khamo · Married on 08/24/2019

A fun addition to our wedding!

We had this awesome photo booth trailer at our wedding on 8/24/19. Nette was amazing and easy to work with. The trailer was the perfect touch to our outdoor venue, and was a huge hit with all of the guests. A BIG plus is that at the end of the night, we got a photo book with a copy of all of the photos our guests had gotten, and included space for them to write us notes next to their pictures. If you're looking for a unique way for guests to have fun and capture funny moments, look no further.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Happy Snap Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you for the nice review. It was our pleasure to make your special day unique. We are glad you and your guests enjoyed our service and Vintage trailer.
  • elena

elena · Married on 08/17/2019

Best Guest Book Ever

Happy snap photobooth was such a unique way to remember our day and do our guestbook. Our guests had so much fun with the photo trailer and it made such a statement. We loved being able to design our own photo strip and the book they organize and make for you is great quality and something we will continue to go back and look at. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Happy Snap Photo Booth's reply:

We are happy you love the guest book with all the photo strips.Creating unique memories is what we do best.
    Thank You for the nice review.

Monica Kubitz · Married on 06/08/2019

Sweet 16 Birthday Party

This was my first time using this company and working with them and it won't be my last! They were very professional, punctual, and accommodating for our celebration. They were very friendly, making sure everyone was having a good time and getting the most out of their services they provided. I will definitely book them again and others should, as well!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Happy Snap Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you for the nice review.We are glad everyone enjoyed the photo booth.Looking forward to the next celebration

Christina · Married on 05/11/2019

Best investment we made for our wedding reception!

SO.MUCH.FUN!! Our guests had a blast in our photo booth thanks to Nette & Scott. They were both so kind & accommodating throughout the whole wedding planning process!! Book now-you won’t regret it!!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Happy Snap Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you for the kind review. It was a pleasure being part of your wedding and making your guests smile!

Lindsay Horan · Married on 05/04/2019

Totally Awesome

So glad that we found these guys! The photo booth trailer was one of a kind and a memorable fixture of our wedding. We and our guests loved it! Scott and Nette were warm, professional, and knowledgeable. Great communication before and after the wedding. The printed photos and digital prints were fantastic. We highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Happy Snap Photo Booth's reply:

We are so happy that you and your guests loved our vintage trailer. We were honored to being part of your wedding day! We love creating memories to last a lifetime.
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Zurawski · Married on 12/31/2018

Our guests had a blast

They were set up and ready to go on time. had everything organized and kept it neat. pictures turned out very good and we received a copy of all of them. Our guests loved the props and had a good selection of them. I would recommend them to anyone who asked.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Bill Pedigo · Married on 11/03/2018

Awesome!!!!

HappySnap was sooooo awesome!!!! They showed up early and were very accommodating to our schedule. Best photobooth ever. Definitely would recommend them!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Steven F Ladanyi · Married on 10/27/2018

Extra effort, quality service

Scott and Nette provided a photo experience that brought our party to the next level. Their vintage trailer was perfect as were the pics. As far as dealing with Happy Snap, prompt, professional and personal. Thumbs up from this group of peeps. Thank you guys.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Priscilla · Married on 07/14/2018

Nette & Scott were a delight to work with, they were prompt, courteous & very pleasant. I will definitely recommend their service!!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Tina Militello-Gasidlo · Married on 06/08/2018

School picnic

All went perfect. Arrived early & very pleasant & friendy couole. Set up before kids arrived & was a lot of fun for our kids.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Samantha · Married on 05/19/2018

The vendor was extremely accommodating and very quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had they hope to make the process very smooth!

We loved having this photo trailer for our wedding! Our guests enjoyed it so much! It was beautifully decorated and there were so many props to choose from! They went above and beyond to make sure our day was special! We could not have been any happier with their service :)

Sent on 06/22/2019

Samantha,
    Congratulations again! Thank you for the nice review. We are so happy you loved our service and your guests had an awesome experience using our vintage trailer.

Erin · Married on 03/31/2018

Excellent experience all my guest loved the props and the pictures. My sons loved the memory photo book.
    Will definitely be using them again.

Sent on 06/16/2018

Roxanne Simone · Married on 03/04/2018

We love it!

We had happy snap photo booth for my son’s first birthday and everyone really had fun and loves it! I love the scrapbook that goes with the package too.

Sent on 12/21/2018

Evelyn · Married on 11/18/2017

They are professional have great props,reasonably priced, good Dj an all around great company. I would definitely recommend Happy Snap.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Happy Snap Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you for the nice review. We are glad you were pleased with our photo booth and DJ services.We are honored to being a part of your celebration.

Peggy · Married on 11/18/2017

The photo booth was so much fun for everyone at our mom’s surprise party ! From ages 1 to 90! Bill and the props made it so much fun.

Sent on 11/25/2017

Happy Snap Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you for having us at the Birthday party.We are glad everyone enjoyed the photo booth. We love making memories that will last.

NA · Married on 11/05/2017

Thank you guys. The Deluxe Photo Booth was amazing, much fun and great price!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Happy Snap Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you for having us at your event.We are glad everyone had a great time.

Kristen · Married on 09/01/2017

They were super helpful, and really great people! We love the wedding album we got with all the pictures! Would definitely recommend to anyone we know getting married !

Sent on 10/10/2017

Patty · Married on 08/26/2017

I had seen Happy Snap Photo Booth at a friends wedding 2 years ago by far the best photo booth I've ever seen, so I knew when my son got married I needed to have them at his wedding, so many props to choose from, always a line to get into booth, so many compliments from my guests, they loved the booth, Scott & Nette are the nicest people to work with, so professional and so accommodating. So many different back drops to choose from - I would HIGHLY recommend them for your wedding, etc... ,

Sent on 09/08/2017

Happy Snap Photo Booth's reply:

Patty, thank you for the awesome review. We were honored to being a part of the wedding. We are glad you and your guests liked our service.We hope to see you again soon.