67 Reviews for Happy Snap Photo Booth LLC

Enclosed Booth (5)
Prints (5)
Props (5)
Backdrop(s) (3)
Social Media Integration (3)
Clean Up (2)
Delivery (2)
Setup (2)
Audio Equipment (1)
Flip Book (1)
44 Happy Snap Photo Booth LLC Reviews

Nette & Scott were a delight to work with, they were prompt, courteous & very pleasant. I will definitely recommend their service!!

Profile Picture Priscilla, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Excellent experience all my guest loved the props and the pictures. My sons loved the memory photo book.
Will definitely be using them again.

Profile Picture Erin, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

They are professional have great props,reasonably priced, good Dj an all around great company. I would definitely recommend Happy Snap.

Profile Picture Evelyn, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The photo booth was so much fun for everyone at our mom’s surprise party ! From ages 1 to 90! Bill and the props made it so much fun.

Profile Picture Peggy, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Thank you guys. The Deluxe Photo Booth was amazing, much fun and great price!

Profile Picture NA, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were super helpful, and really great people! We love the wedding album we got with all the pictures! Would definitely recommend to anyone we know getting married !

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

They were very punctual , friendly , easy to work with and the price was right

Profile Picture Shara, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

I used Happy Snap 6 times this year because they are so amazing! Great people to partner up with, I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture nicole, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

They made our wedding so elegant, organize, amazing services, easy to deal with and flexible for anything you want to make your party beautiful according to your theme, gave us the most wonderful experience with their PhotoBooth all of my guests was so happy and enjoy doing it again and again. The backdrop was also 100% satisfied for the combined talent and artistic touched with Nette was incredible. The DJ and music selection are great and you don't have to worry because they have it all and they make your party going until you drop. The photography service was really an extra extra WOW that helps us to make our memories so memorable, capturing the especial moment of our first day of the rest of our lives together made so unforgettable. I can recommend their services to anyone! They're the best to all party that you can think of. So keep up the good job! See you soon.

Profile Picture marixa, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Great team, highly recommended the DJ was great and really knowlegable and pictures and video turned out beautiful and the while process was a breez and effortless, family owned and reachable at all times, i would recommend to family and friend no doubt. Thanks guys

Profile Picture Rob, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Great company, friendly people, very professional and flexible with time.

Profile Picture ASHLEY, 8/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

We used Happy Snap Photo Booth for our employee event. They provided great service, no complaints. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone needing photography service.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 12/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were looking for a high-quality yet affordable photobooth option for guests to enjoy at our new event, and were so pleased with the result we got with Happy Snap! Scott and Nette were professional, prompt in their communications and overall a breeze to work with. We were even able to request a personalized design for the bottom of the photo strip that was artfully done. The photobooth itself was great - a fast set-up and take down (completely done by Happy Snap staff), easy to use, and had a great selection of props. I would highly recommend Happy Snap for any event!

Profile Picture User5573888, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth

If you want a successful, fun, complete, clean, exceptional photo booth, then this is the one for you. We had an outstanding time with this company. Great people to work with. If I tell you to use them then please treat them well. Feed them and keep them hydrated! :) They are wonderful. We will definitely use them again.

Profile Picture Judy, 9/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

great company, will be using them for future events!!

Profile Picture tom, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Happy Snap Photo Booth was very professional and very fun. They did an amazing job from the design of our photo strips all the way to the scrap book and digital copies of the photos. We were very happy with their service and would highly recommend. We live out of state versus where the reception was held at and they were very easy to communicate with throughout the planning process even with us not being local.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This couple was great ! Provided awesome service, would recommend to other folks for sure.

Profile Picture Marcy, 11/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

They are very nice people and always helping anyone who needed a hand. Very good with the little kids and had a lot of different props to use in the photo booth. Also had the pictures available about a week, if not sooner, after the wedding.

Profile Picture User4615873, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

These are some of the best people I have ever met! They added so much to our wedding we had so many people compliment them. I have seen them in a professional setting numerous times and never has anyone been disappointed. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was very pleased with Happy Snap Photo Booth. I asked if I could choose my own image for the bottom of the photo strip and they were very accommodating. They brought a lot of props for the guests to use, and the guests were happy to have a photo booth at the reception. Nette and Scott were also very flexible because there wasn't a lot of lighting in the area where the props where, yet they followed through and the guests didn't seem to mind the lack of light. I was surprised to get the scrapbook the same night and it was a lot of fun to look through and see our friends and family act silly. I'm very grateful for Nette and Scott - they made our reception special. I would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Jezreel, 10/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

scott and nettie were more then you could have ever asked for. set up was very over the top. accessories very clean and plesant to use. super super super job. very competitive pricing. would hire them again in a second. already made plans as such.

Profile Picture eric, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

5 starts is a understatement, Scott and Nette did such a fantastic job at my wedding last night! Such a hit. They were so professional and nice, had very good props. The quality of the pictures were also amazing which is hard to find in metro Detroit let alone anywhere around it. So reasonable and just wonderful all around! Thank you so much for helping make my wedding reception so special. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone! -Ashlee & Matthew

Profile Picture Ashlee, 8/23/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Best decision I could ever made. Seen their work at my son's 8th grade party and decided to use them for my home reception. Best communication, very friendly, lots of laughter and very professional. They had so many props and all my guests really liked them. They were on time and almost the last to leave. Love my copy of all my guest. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture erin, 8/15/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

I would recommend Scott & Nette to have at your special events. They were very professional. Nette did a amazing job putting pictures in our book for us. This booth always had guest coming back for more pictures. Being able to view what was occurring on the screen outside was a great feature. My guest were contacting us days after say they had a blast in the booth. There were a huge variety of props and the service was first class.

Profile Picture Kathy, 7/6/14, 2 Reviews