Happy Little Life Photography Reviews

7 Reviews for Happy Little Life Photography

7 Happy Little Life Photography Reviews
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/22/2017

From the day that we met Frank and Alicia we knew that we needed Happy Little Life Photography on our team. They wowed us from that first conversation and never ceased to amaze us. They are truly magical photographers and have an eye for those perfect shots you dream of. Not only are they professional, experienced, and experts behind the camera, but their experiences and knowledge were vital in the planning of our wedding. Without them we would not have had the beautiful, perfect, dream-filled day that we did. There is no doubt in our minds that we would hire them again... and we will for all our photo needs! Totally and absolutely recommend Happy Little Life Photography! What is more than five stars? Five gold, diamond-encrusted stars!

JENNRYN · Married on 08/26/2017

We got married at a National Park in August, and have already recommended Alicia and Frank to two other couples--they were just perfect! They anticipated what we might need before we ever considered it, while still remaining completely accommodating and flexible. We'd decided against engagement pics, so Alicia and Frank let us use the photo session for my professional yoga pics instead.

We got tons of great pics that captured the range of wedding moments--from the sweetness of the ceremony to some of the absurdity and chaos on the dance floor. Alicia and Frank work well as a team and are just really fun, good people!

Happy Little Life Photography 1

Heather · Married on 08/12/2017

Happy Little Life Photography is the best of the best! Frank and Alicia spent time before our wedding helping to create the perfect timeline for our wedding day! They asked all the right questions to get to know us so that the pictures from out wedding day truly captured the day! Their amazing work covers our walls and we couldn't love it more!!

Happy Little Life Photography 2

Chris · Married on 06/24/2017

Alicia and Frank are AMAZING! Our pictures are perfect - every moment captured from different perspectives, both classic and creative. We ended up with such a great mix and equally enjoy the elegant shots and the fun ones. The one thing you are still worrying about after all the wedding craziness is over is, "how did the pictures turn out?" The answer - even better than we could have imagined! It's been so much fun looking through them all and seeing things that we missed that day. So yes - the photography was perfect - but the best aspect of Happy Little Life may be the personalities of Frank and Alicia, themselves. They were incredibly adept, super efficient and professional - yet also somehow laid back and fun. They were a calming presence during a crazy day and it really felt like we were spending time with old friends. I can't say enough about how much we loved having them there and how much we love the finished product. Stop your search and cross something off of your wedding to-do list today. I guarantee that Happy Little Life Photography will end up being your absolute favorite vendor!

Lauren Marie · Married on 06/03/2017

Alicia and Frank are the best! Not only are they professional, they are also friendly and easy to work with!! They are worth every penny!! The best around<3

Katie · Married on 05/13/2017

Alicia and Frank are the best wedding photographers! I know everyone says that, but really-- they are! My husband and I both agree that HLLP was our favorite vendor! 10/10 would book again. I hate getting my picture taken and they made me feel so relaxed and natural like they were friends rather than someone behind a camera. Alicia was so on her game. She made multiple timelines and had meetings with me to make sure she understood exactly what we were going for because she really cares about what the clients want. Frank is an artist with true vision on where the best shots should take place. I had no doubt our photos would turn out amazing, but when we got them (over a month early btw) I was blown away. I was told by multiple people that they looked like they should be in a magazine. You will be incredibly stressed and overwhelmed on your wedding day, so do yourself a favor and book experts that show up early, make you feel relaxed, and do truly beautiful work.

Melissa · Married on 04/30/2017

I can't say enough wonderful things about Frank & Alicia. They are total pros and if you want your special day captured with perfection, they are the ones you want.

First, let's talk engagement shoot. They braved the bitter cold with us to get stunning images. Seriously, it was the coldest day of winter & there were high winds, but they got awesome photos for us. Frank even crawled out in a wheat field to get the best shots of the day.

Then the day of the wedding, it was a little more than warm and they never missed a beat. They captured every single moment. We have a huge family & they were patient and helped us wrangle our group that ranged in age from 22 months to 84 years old. They got all the details of the ceremony, as well. And the reception photos truly captured all the fun we were having. They got everything!

The thing that really makes them stand out though is how genuine they are, how helpful they are, and how they feel like part of your family and not just another vendor. You can't put a price on that level of service when it comes to your wedding.

I could write pages about how great they are and there are not enough thank yous for them for the photos they captured for us.