Happy Little Life Photography Reviews

Happy Little Life Photography 7
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect Duo!

Hiring HLLP was the best choice for photography for us. We were so thankful to have a husband and wife duo (no randomly hired second-shooter we’d never met before) too. They both were so easy to talk to when we had our consultation with them, and they have a great portfolio. It was a no-brainer for us.

We even had a hiccup or two when trying to do our engagement photos but it all worked out and we love those photos as much as our wedding photos. Alicia and Frank were always a text or email away during the planning process which made me more comfortable and secure the day-off. I was 100% confident in them. During the wedding day we told them to take pictures of all details, nothing was off-limits, and they were down to meet with our vendor team in a meeting that I semi-requested, and email them if needed. The day of the wedding they showed up early, communicated with us and our videographer well, and were very supportive of my husband and I. There were things like the first look, my dad, the reception space, and details, that I really wanted photos of and HLLP handled it all. Photos of my dad are some of my favorite from the day. I have them to thank for that.

Also to note – all photos are uploaded on a digital gallery that we have access to and can download directly from there. Perfect!

We are so thankful to have had such smart, loving (they love each other and you can so tell, too), and supportive people photograph our wedding. And wow can they multi-task and wrangle people together. Alicia and Frank are the best! Thank you for laughing with us and being such a calm force on our wedding day.

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Happy Little Life Photography 18
    Happy Little Life Photography 19

Chelsea · Married on 06/07/2019

Great to work with!

We loved Alicia and Frank! Our biggest priority on wedding day was to our family and friends so Alicia and Frank made sure that photo sessions didn't take up all of our time. They were super organized which made for quick portrait sessions, etc. so we could enjoy time with our guests. Bonus, they're really fun to hang out with so we didn't feel stiff by the end. And the photos came out so awesome! We can't stop going through them and we've had them a month by now. Highly recommend HLLP! Hire them!

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 09/28/2018

Down to earth, amazing photographers!

Alicia & Frank are not only super sweet and easy to work with, but they are amazing at what they do! They are professional but are super down to earth at the same time. We met Alicia at the Frederick Wedding Walk and immediately had a gut feeling they would be awesome to work with and perfectly capture our day. Our wedding photos came out with the most beautiful light and airy look that we were seeking. They were very flexible when we needed to meet with them prior to the wedding as well. A major selling point for us was that there are two of them, so we could get photos of both the bride and groom at the same time. This was super helpful given a tight time frame at our venue. Also for having two photographers, their pricing is very reasonable. These two are amazing and I could not recommend them more!!

Sent on 01/01/2019
    Happy Little Life Photography 20
    Happy Little Life Photography 21
    Happy Little Life Photography 22
    Happy Little Life Photography 23
  • Elana

Elana Robison · Married on 09/02/2018

Beyond Grateful!!!

Picking a wedding photographer was really important to us and we spent a lot of time researching different photographers in the area. We met Alicia and Frank at a wedding expo in Frederick, MD and instantly knew they would be great to work with! My (now) husband and I are quite camera shy and knew we would feel some what uncomfortable getting our engagement and wedding pictures taken. However, Alicia and Frank made us feel like naturals!! Their passion for weddings and photography shows through their work! They planned and coordinated our wedding pictures with ease, which was a breath of fresh air because it was one less thing we had to stress about during the craziness of wedding planning. Our wedding pictures are absolutely breathtaking and we (admittedly) cannot stop looking through them. We are forever grateful for their hard work, contagious passion, and overall fun personalities! We highly recommend Happy Little Life Photography!!!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Allison Unger · Married on 07/29/2018

So accommodating, experienced, and calm!

My husband and I originally hired Alicia and Frank because they are family friends, but after seeing their work and dealing with them as photographers, I would recommend them a million times over to anyone! The entire process was extremely easy and every last detail was covered. I was very anxious the morning of the wedding and their confident and calm demeanors completely relaxed me. They are all about whatever the bride and groom wants! They captured all of the details and moments in amazingly clear and bright pictures. We didn't even notice their presence at the ceremony or reception. It was also awesome having a photographer for the bride and the groom. We both had personal photographers while getting ready and it made all the difference in the world. Alicia and Frank are such likable people that I think they could get along with every single personality. They also have a passion for their work. HIRE THEM! You will not be disappointed!! The best decision we made in the wedding process aside from deciding to get married :-).

Sent on 12/15/2018
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/22/2017

From the day that we met Frank and Alicia we knew that we needed Happy Little Life Photography on our team. They wowed us from that first conversation and never ceased to amaze us. They are truly magical photographers and have an eye for those perfect shots you dream of. Not only are they professional, experienced, and experts behind the camera, but their experiences and knowledge were vital in the planning of our wedding. Without them we would not have had the beautiful, perfect, dream-filled day that we did. There is no doubt in our minds that we would hire them again... and we will for all our photo needs! Totally and absolutely recommend Happy Little Life Photography! What is more than five stars? Five gold, diamond-encrusted stars!

Sent on 01/08/2018

JENNRYN · Married on 08/26/2017

We got married at a National Park in August, and have already recommended Alicia and Frank to two other couples--they were just perfect! They anticipated what we might need before we ever considered it, while still remaining completely accommodating and flexible. We'd decided against engagement pics, so Alicia and Frank let us use the photo session for my professional yoga pics instead.

We got tons of great pics that captured the range of wedding moments--from the sweetness of the ceremony to some of the absurdity and chaos on the dance floor. Alicia and Frank work well as a team and are just really fun, good people!

Sent on 10/31/2017
    Happy Little Life Photography 24

Heather · Married on 08/12/2017

Happy Little Life Photography is the best of the best! Frank and Alicia spent time before our wedding helping to create the perfect timeline for our wedding day! They asked all the right questions to get to know us so that the pictures from out wedding day truly captured the day! Their amazing work covers our walls and we couldn't love it more!!

Sent on 12/04/2017
    Happy Little Life Photography 25

Chris · Married on 06/24/2017

Alicia and Frank are AMAZING! Our pictures are perfect - every moment captured from different perspectives, both classic and creative. We ended up with such a great mix and equally enjoy the elegant shots and the fun ones. The one thing you are still worrying about after all the wedding craziness is over is, "how did the pictures turn out?" The answer - even better than we could have imagined! It's been so much fun looking through them all and seeing things that we missed that day. So yes - the photography was perfect - but the best aspect of Happy Little Life may be the personalities of Frank and Alicia, themselves. They were incredibly adept, super efficient and professional - yet also somehow laid back and fun. They were a calming presence during a crazy day and it really felt like we were spending time with old friends. I can't say enough about how much we loved having them there and how much we love the finished product. Stop your search and cross something off of your wedding to-do list today. I guarantee that Happy Little Life Photography will end up being your absolute favorite vendor!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Lauren Marie · Married on 06/03/2017

Alicia and Frank are the best! Not only are they professional, they are also friendly and easy to work with!! They are worth every penny!! The best around<3

Sent on 07/09/2017

Katie · Married on 05/13/2017

Alicia and Frank are the best wedding photographers! I know everyone says that, but really-- they are! My husband and I both agree that HLLP was our favorite vendor! 10/10 would book again. I hate getting my picture taken and they made me feel so relaxed and natural like they were friends rather than someone behind a camera. Alicia was so on her game. She made multiple timelines and had meetings with me to make sure she understood exactly what we were going for because she really cares about what the clients want. Frank is an artist with true vision on where the best shots should take place. I had no doubt our photos would turn out amazing, but when we got them (over a month early btw) I was blown away. I was told by multiple people that they looked like they should be in a magazine. You will be incredibly stressed and overwhelmed on your wedding day, so do yourself a favor and book experts that show up early, make you feel relaxed, and do truly beautiful work.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Melissa · Married on 04/30/2017

I can't say enough wonderful things about Frank & Alicia. They are total pros and if you want your special day captured with perfection, they are the ones you want.

First, let's talk engagement shoot. They braved the bitter cold with us to get stunning images. Seriously, it was the coldest day of winter & there were high winds, but they got awesome photos for us. Frank even crawled out in a wheat field to get the best shots of the day.

Then the day of the wedding, it was a little more than warm and they never missed a beat. They captured every single moment. We have a huge family & they were patient and helped us wrangle our group that ranged in age from 22 months to 84 years old. They got all the details of the ceremony, as well. And the reception photos truly captured all the fun we were having. They got everything!

The thing that really makes them stand out though is how genuine they are, how helpful they are, and how they feel like part of your family and not just another vendor. You can't put a price on that level of service when it comes to your wedding.

I could write pages about how great they are and there are not enough thank yous for them for the photos they captured for us.

Sent on 05/17/2017