Happy Bride Couture Reviews

73 | Hollywood, FL

73 Reviews for Happy Bride Couture

• Galia

Galia Movitz 路 Married on 10/06/2019

We were most satisfied with the way we were welcomed, the variety of dresses to select from and the range of prices .

Most knowledgeable and accommodating staff. Great variety of dresses with pricing that fit our needs. They made our shopping easy welcoming and with best results to feel good about our purchase.
    Highly recommend for every bride to look her best .

Sent on 02/27/2019
  • Yasmine

Yasmine 路 Married on 05/11/2019

Budget bride

I will say there aren鈥檛 a lot of shops out there for bridal couture with an affordable budget but this is one! I got my lovely dress at a great price and it鈥檚 designer. I felt like a dream on my special day in it and over all their staff is a delight to work with especially April! 馃槉

Sent on 05/15/2019

Monique 路 Married on 12/02/2018

Nurit is one word, PHENOMINAL! My wedding isn't until December 2017, but she took care of me and was SO attentive as if my wedding was tomorrow! I am at a loss for words how incredible she made my experience! I went in looking for a specific dress, tried the dress on and only "liked" it. She brought in the dress of my dreams!! I couldn't thank her enough and will recommend happy bride to everyone who is looking for top notch service!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Ashita 路 Married on 04/21/2018

Happy Brides was the first bridal store i stop to in search of my wedding attire..In the begining things wasnt going so well while viewing dresses in the store..But, as soon as Nurit walk in she was all smiles and was excited just as much as i was to assist..You would think I was her daughter getting married..I give her an idea of what i was looking for an kid you not the first gown she brought out along with a nice veil i said oh.. I SAID YES TO THE DRESS..Being Nurit she insisted that i try on a few more styles just to be sure i was satisfied..But to me no other dress topped the first one..One that sameday i paid down on my gown..The gown arrived before expected date which was awesome being that my wedding was in 3 months.. I was sooo happy to not have the headache of other brides who visits multiple stores for a dress...Special thank you to Nurit and to Happy Brides staff.. With the help of you guys i was a beautiful Bride.

Sent on 05/31/2018

alicia 路 Married on 10/28/2017

I was the most Romantic and beautiful bride...thank you to the staff at happy bride for helping me make my husband melt...

Sent on 11/06/2017

tara 路 Married on 03/04/2017

The ladies at happy bride were very patient with me when shopping for my dress, and helped me pick out my dream dress! I also got all of my bridesmaid dresses here and they were beautiful. All dresses came in really quickly. They are very efficient and got all of my alterations done super fast. I couldn't have asked for a better dress buying experience.

Sent on 03/12/2017

Sheara 路 Married on 02/19/2017

Great bridal shop. I bought my wedding dress, veil and all coordinating accessories there. They have a wonderful selection of beautiful, quality dresses very fairly priced. They offer great customer service as well. Nurit is so warm and personable. I highly recommend this shop!

Sent on 02/24/2017
  • User4788813 路 2+ years ago

I have gone to various bridal shops shopping for the perfect gown. But no other shop left the lasting impression on me as Happy Bride did. I initially went to Happy Bride looking for a specific allure gown, but I actually fell in love with a totally different one. Jovana pulled the perfect gown for me based on what I was looking for and something that would fit my budget. She superseded all expectations. I did not feel pressured to buy, they were pleasant to work with and the service was on par! I left a happy bride and quite pleased with my purchase. I can't wait for our special day. I would recommend again and again!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Gina 路 Married on 06/25/2016

The staff here were great! I purchased my dress the it was just beautiful! I love the service I received and all the help that gave. They gave the undivided attention that very bride deserve to have when it comes to her brides.

Sent on 07/01/2017
  • User4461435 路 2+ years ago

So many dresses. And staff was very friendly and accommodating, not pushy at all. Lots of love and compliments every time I went.

Sent on 01/25/2016

J 路 Married on 11/29/2015

Awesome vendor they work with you and allow you to make payments along the way leading up to your event. :-)

Sent on 09/01/2015
  • User5117053 路 2+ years ago

My daughter and I went to Happy Bride after visiting several bridal salons. We found Happy Bride to be exceptionally knowledgeable and intuitive. We found "the" dress here after finding it at another salon and ended up coming in under budget! We had a pleasant experience at Happy Bride with no pressure, in fact, it was just the opposite! My daughter is very happy with her dress and as mother of the bride I feel confident we made the right choice at the right place! We highly recommend!

Sent on 05/27/2015
  • User4841864 路 2+ years ago

I searched far and wide for a wedding gown. Probably visited 15 stores (in Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, and Los Angeles) and tried on around 30 dresses. But I finally found what I was looking for at Happy Bride. Don鈥檛 be dissuaded by the location (in a strip mall visible from I95 and next door to a strip club LOL!) The staff is genuine and fun, and don鈥檛 give you a hard time about trying on as many dresses as you want. In the end, they helped me create a one of a kind dress by altering something for sale 鈥渙ff the rack.鈥 Their in-house seamstress is a miracle worker and turned what was basically a 3/4 sleeve v-kneck dress into a strapless sweetheart with beaded capelet. Some dress shops have a very exclusive vibe and serve champagne when you walk in - but offer little in the way of customer service. Happy Bride may be a no-frills shop but offer a gorgeous selection from top designers and the best service I found at any store.

Sent on 12/10/2015

Veronika 路 Married on 06/12/2015

I'm very happy with their work they helped me to choose my dream dress and improved it. On wedding day my waltz went perfectly well since they made a special opening in front of my dress and we didn't step on it during the dance. Everything went amazing they completely fulfilled my needs, very professional I highly recommend.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Jennifer 路 Married on 03/15/2015

I recently went to happy bride to shop for my wedding dress and had a great experience. They have a lot of beautiful bridal gowns. Jovanna is the consultant that helped me and she was amazing. She listened to exactly what I wanted and found me the perfect dress. She was very patient with me and the rest of my party. I ended up getting a Maggie dress and it's absolutely stunning and very affordable. I came in a couple hundred dollars below budget, which was great. I definitely recommend this place to brides.

Sent on 04/25/2014
  • User4209928 路 2+ years ago

I came to Happy Bride through recommendations from a good friend who also bought her dress there. I ended up purchasing my Allure dress for my wedding after trying on several others at other stores. When I arrived I vaguely described what I envisioned and the store manager, Nurit, and her staff found 3 dresses I fell in love. I knew it was a fabulous dress but WOW WOW WOW, the overwhelming amount of compliments and positive feedback on how stunning and flattering the dress was unreal. I also bought different colored Barry Jay bridesmaid dresses here and my mom purchased unique jewelry pieces to enhance the dress she purchased which were all altered for a reduced price. The staff was highly accommodating when it came to scheduling and they even helped me when I would drop by unexpectedly. You will be greatly taken care of at Happy Bride and you will look INCREDIBLE,

Sent on 03/11/2015

Andreea 路 Married on 12/14/2014

Fabulous place. They helped me find the perfect dress, nice people working there with a great attitude. Special thanks to their seemstress, she has a wonderful attention for details, she got my dress from a zise 12 to a 2 without even it being noticeable. Her work is neat, clean and amazing. All in all, great experience, helpful staff, and all I can say is just "wonderful place".

Sent on 01/20/2012
  • User4036941 路 2+ years ago

I visited about 7 dress shops from Miami to Ft Lauderdale looking for my wedding dress. Happy Bride was my favorite! Everyone that works there is fantastic鈥 the manager, the saleswomen, the seamstress, and the owner. They worked with me until I found the perfect dress for me. I was so comfortable and delighted with the service that I wouldn't get the bridesmaids dresses anywhere else. Everyone's alterations were perfect! Thank you, Happy Bride!!!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Tiffiney 路 Married on 11/07/2014

I cannot say enough about Nurit and her staff. From the time they helped me find my dream gown by Maggie Sottero they have been gems. Such a pleasure to work with. Although i know they see countless brides day in and day out, they always seemed to make me feel like I was the only bride in the world! Josefa is a mastermind when it comes to alterations. My dress was a first for her and a bit of a challenge with all of the layers but she found a way and got it done. They are a dream team. Thank you ladies. Love Tiffiney (Mrs. Toombs)

Sent on 11/20/2014

Megan 路 Married on 10/18/2014

After multiple dress shops, finally found the one at Happy Bride! They let you try on as many as you want until you find "it"! The price was amazing and they are so wonderful with alterations and steaming. Love, love, LOVE my dress!! I want to wear it everyday!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Katherin 路 Married on 09/06/2014

I just love this store, I have been here several times and the customer service is just impeccable. I was able to find my beautiful Maggie Sottero gown here. Everytime I walked into the store the staff was extremely helpful to me. When I do vow renewals this will definitely be the place I will be returning to.

Sent on 09/18/2014
  • User4299175 路 2+ years ago

I stumbled upon Happy Bride Couture while searching for a particular dress. It's not the dress I ended up getting, but was happily surprised when they recommended I try on the dress I did end up purchasing. It was absolutely stunning and at a fantastic price! The staff there was always very helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend going there for a wedding dress.

Sent on 08/04/2014
  • Renee M

Renee 路 Married on 03/16/2014

I was told about this location by a friend who was also getting married. So of course, I just adding the store to the list of stores that I wanted to visit. On my 1st day of gown shopping, I had 2 appointments, and Happy Bride was one of them. When I went to my 1st appointment, I was not impressed at all. When I arrived at Happy Bride, immediately I received help. I really didn't know what kind of dress I wanted, I just knew I didn't want to spend a whole lot of money on a dress that will be worn for only 5-6 hours. I told her my budget was no more than $1K, and I really didn't want to spend that much. So she grabbed about 5 dresses to start. When I tried on the 2nd dress, I immediately knew this was the one. Although, the price was $100 over my budget, I absolutely loved that dress to the point where the store owner reduced the price by $100 to keep me in budget. Needless to say, I placed my order that same day.
    All the people there are so very helpful. I even had my bridesmaids and mother purchase their dresses from there as well. Very pleased with them and can't wait to see my dress.

Sent on 11/13/2013
  • User3023280 路 2+ years ago

This was the third place that I went to. I initially thought I found my 'dress' at a different salon but when I came to Happy Bride, I decided to try on a dress that caught my eye...and I'm so happy that I did because I ended up purchasing the dress!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Geraldine 路 Married on 01/18/2014

Got all of my dresses here - bride, bridesmaids, flower girls, and mother of the bride. Very, very satisfied. The staff is so nice and they worked with us to make sure that we were happy! Loved my experience here. I would recommend, as they are friendly and flexible. Thank you Nurit, Dina, and Happy Bride!

Sent on 02/03/2014