Happiness Is Flowers & Gifts Reviews

Happiness Is Flowers & Gifts 1
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 02/09/2019

Kelly is fantastic

Worked with Kelly at Happiness Is. She was a dream to work with! Brought my vision to life. I met with 4 other florists, ranging from a very large florist, and independent person and other local shops and Happiness Is was the best price for the value. From bouquets to centerpieces, Kelly knocked it out of the park! Even when I called in a panic, on my wedding day, when I realized I forgot to order a boutonniere, Kelly was able to make one super quick and get it to us before the ceremony. She is the BEST!!! Everything was literally perfect. I will absolutely be using them in the future!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Tiffany · Married on 07/07/2018

I was over-the-moon with my wedding flowers! We only asked them to make the bouquets and boutonnieres - and they were perfect. I received so many compliments. We worked with Kelly - who was AMAZING! In the last month, we probably called her with 5 last minute changes and add-ons. Each time, she was extremely accommodating and made everything come together at the end.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Teresa · Married on 09/23/2017

I am so glad that I went with Happiness Is... for my wedding flowers. My wedding was this past September, and Kelly was absolutely wonderful to work with throughout the entire process including set up the day of my wedding. My centerpieces, arch, bouquets, and boutonnieres turned out amazing, and I received several compliments from guests and my bridal party. I was looking for something a bit different than the usual wedding flower style, and Kelly was so accommodating and worked with me to come up with a totally beautiful and unique style that stayed within my budget. I promise you will not regret choosing this florist for your wedding flower arrangements!!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Kelly was amazing to work with! I am so happy with how my flowers turned out and we got them at a good price. Thank you!!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Megan · Married on 09/03/2016

Trying to plan my wedding remotely and on a budget made it hard to find a florist. I emailed Happiness Is...and they were happy to email me a quote and they were available via phone and email during the whole planning process! Kelly was awesome and so easy to work with. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Erin · Married on 07/16/2016

I am so so so thrilled with my choice to go with the Little Flower Shop for our wedding this past weekend! Kelly was incredible to work with, she provided professional advice and artistic expression in the planning stages, along with an unmatched enthusiasm that was so infectious! She got us so excited about the possibilities and options and at the same time helped lead us in the right direction so as not to get overwhelmed. The quote was provided to us at the first meeting, and was literally thousands less that I expected, a very pleasant surprise after I felt our visions may have gotten a bit out of hand. She provided everything we wanted and more, for less than we planned- it doesn’t get any better than that! In addition to bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages, they created 25 beautiful centerpieces, they custom-made GORGEOUS garlands for the stair railings at our reception, wreaths for our sweetheart chairs, climbing floral and greenery arches for the doorways and an ADORABLE floral collar for my dog to wear. I even got peonies in the middle of July! They truly worked magic and made our wedding incredible. I would highly recommend them for any event large or small!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Our flowers looked great! Everyone loves our centerpieces as well! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/17/2014

Cheryl · Married on 10/11/2013

Stacy and Kelly made it me feel at ease with everything, even when I changed alot of stuff the week before my wedding. My bouquet was gorgeous!!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Amanda · Married on 10/04/2013

I am so happy that I chose to go with Happiness is the Little Flower shop. They were very reasonably priced and I felt that I received a lot of flowers for what we paid. Our designer, Kelly, was amazing! They always answered all our questions, and had a lot of ideas to help us in the planning process. I get all of my flowers from here and I couldn't have made a better choice for my wedding flowers!

Sent on 10/26/2013

Jillian · Married on 09/07/2013

We had great results with our flowers for our wedding and everyone could not stop talking about how awesome the flowers looked! Everything was fresh and on time and my bouquet was beautiful. The ladies were flexible and spent a good deal of time picking and choosing all of our flowers prior to our big day! Thanks!

Sent on 09/17/2013

Samantha · Married on 08/03/2013

They were amazing!!!! I met with Kelly the first day and she met with me everytime after that, she was very attentive and listened to everything I wanted. The best part is that they create sample centerpieces to make sure they are exactly what you want and my bouquet turned out amazing! I had a cascading bouquet and they did exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Ashley · Married on 05/25/2013

Stacey provided the flowers for our bridal shower and our wedding and both occasions were absolutely perfect. She was so very personable and brought a wealth of ideas to the table to help with both events. We had an out of town wedding and Stacey and her team could not have made planning our wedding any easier on us. Every detail of the floral arrangements was taken care of and everything looked stunning. I have had many friends and family ask for their contact info to send bouquets already, and I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Meredith · Married on 09/01/2012

I wish I could give this place more stars than 5! I don't even know where to start. My mother and sister came from the other side of the state to look for vendors with me, and many other places just couldn't get a time to see us while they were here. The owner of Happiness Is came in on her day off to meet with us. During the meetings, I basically gave her some basic ideas of what I liked and didn't like, and she took notes and copied pictures that I picked out. I wanted to give her a chance to do what she did best, so I basically gave her the reins. I told her to fit in all the things that she'd always wanted to put in a bouquet, but couldn't find a bride who would let her. It was a gamble, but it paid off in spades!!

My husband and I are very into craft beer, so she special ordered hops and worked them into all of our arrangements. They were gorgeous, and a surprise to people who recognized them! She also used a bunch of flowers that my mom had dug up from my grandmother's garden and brought to her in a pot. Nothing phased her! She even brought us onto the refrigerated delivery truck to look at options. She was so passionate and excited about our wedding, and about our ideas!!

My photographer actually took extra photos of our flowers. He told us that they were the most interesting bouquets he had ever seen, and still keeps our photos around to show the hops to other prospective brides. I know the name is a little cheesy, but you won't be let down by this little shop :)

Sent on 01/26/2013

Kristen · Married on 07/28/2012

The flowers for our wedding were just what we discussed in the consultation and just what we wanted. Kelly and the rest of the ladies at the flower shop were very helpful, accommodating and efficient.

Sent on 08/14/2012

J&J · Married on 01/06/2012

Carol did such an amazing job with our flowers. She knew exactly how to interpret my cluttered mind of ideas and turned them into such a magical display. Highly recommend for any occasion!

Sent on 10/03/2012

E · Married on 10/01/2011

Carol, the owner of Happiness is...The Little Flower Shop, is such a pleasure to work with. When we arrived for our interview with her, she had researched our venue and already had ideas about the types of centerpieces that would work for the space. My fiance and I knew basically nothing about flowers, but she and her staff really listened to the aesthetic we were going for--earthy, wild, natural--and pulled together the most beautiful arrangements. Plus, I wanted a very specific, hard-to-find color of mums for my ceremony decor and Carol managed to track down six beautiful pots of mums in full bloom. I would definitely recommend Happiness is...The Little Flower Shop for anyone planning a Michigan wedding.

Sent on 10/10/2011
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 07/03/2011

They flowers were gorgeous and the staff was amazing! I was that bride who changed her mind a 100 times and I was never made to feel like I was a pain. When I walked into the reception hall I was stunned, it was more than I had dreamed! I had an outdoor ceremony and they had done draping over the pergola, petals, etc.- it was perfect. I was told they had arrived hours earlier and had been working hard the entire time. Bottom line- incredible value, gorgeous flowers and people who really care and are professional.

Sent on 07/12/2011

Shannon · Married on 08/01/2009

In one word: awesome. I wanted locally-grown flowers in vivid colors with bouquets that looked hand-picked. Carol rose to the occasion with flexibility, enthusiasm, and skill, buying from multiple farmer's markets in the area and making absolutely beautiful arrangements. When, at the last minute, we realized that our table configuration was different than expected, Carol was totally accommodating, and broke up a couple of the larger arrangements into smaller ones. We were very impressed and would highly recommend The Little Flower Shop!

Sent on 08/18/2009

Erinn · Married on 06/24/2016

My flowers were absolutely gorgeous! I couldn't have been more happy with how the centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages turned out!! It was a pleasure to work with everyone at Happiness Is The Little Flower Shop!

Sent on 07/04/2016

Micayla · Married on 09/22/2018

My bouquets from Happiness Is were absolutely beautiful. The team here was so wonderful to work with and created exactly what I was envisioning for my wedding day. The only reason I didn’t rate a 5.0 is because the boutineers were supposed to be burgundy but they arrived as bright red roses. Other than this small hiccup, I would highly suggest this florist! The team was so sweet and easy to work with and their prices were great.

Sent on 10/07/2018
    Happiness Is Flowers & Gifts 2

Grace · Married on 08/12/2007

Great Florist! Flowers arrived on time and were beautiful!

Sent on 03/25/2008

Erika · Married on 07/09/2011

I worked with Carol here. She was great in coming up with ideas and her pictures did no justice to the beauty she and her team created for my wedding day. She was conscious of our budget and was accomodating with evrything we asked for (bows for the pews for the ceremony, aisle runner for the ceremony, box/water for bouquets for pictures before the ceremony, cylinder vases for the bouquets at the reception etc). Our bouquets were gorgeous and we had gotten so many compliments on our centerpieces that matched the bouquets in beauty and in color. Carol was always on time and she made sure we had everything we needed in time for our "I Do's."

Sent on 07/22/2011

Lindsey · Married on 04/14/2007

Having changed our flowers twice and our visions completely, it was so nice to feel welcomed and warm when we arrived to make final changes and additions, etc. The Little Flower Shop did a phenomenal job for the wedding and the flowers truly made the day...they rounded out our idea of "elegance" to a tee. Our visions were completely re-created by the staff and they went above and beyond...... I have never seen flowers so gorgeous in my entire life.

Sent on 01/27/2008