Happily Ever After Weddings Reviews

18 | Mount Laurel, NJ

18 Reviews for Happily Ever After Weddings

Anna · Married on 10/22/2016

Sarah was such a pleasure to work with from the very beginning. We booked her two years in advance and she remained in contact with us throughout the planning process. She offered her help with specific exit ideas, and even helped us research the legalities of name changing. She was the perfect guide on the rehearsal day, and an even more amazing support system on our wedding day. It was raining on our wedding day, but we wanted to have an outdoor ceremony rain or shine. So Sarah gathered all the help she could get to make sure the chairs were cleaned and that the ceremony space was dry of puddles. She was on top of it! It made us feel great to have her around, she wasn't just our officiant, she was also our friend that day. The ceremony piece she wrote for us was truly beautiful and personalized just right for us. Thank you Sarah for being so great! We loved meeting and working with you!

Christine · Married on 06/25/2016

You will not be disappointed with Sarah! She was warm, caring, and created a ceremony that matched our personalities. I would highly recommend her to any bride and groom!

MaryLynn · Married on 05/20/2016

Reverend Sarah was amazing. We did not know what to expect when we started planning our wedding and she met with us and made everything so easy! The day of she spent time with me and my girls in the bridal suite joking with us and laughing and making me feel less nervous. During the ceremony she had me and my husband laughing and made everything so easy going. I loved working with her and would recommend her to everyone I know.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Carmela · Married on 12/04/2015

Helped plan my whole theme wedding.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/17/2015

Sarah was great! She went above and beyond to help us before and on our big day. We would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Kimberly · Married on 10/03/2015

Would just like to thank Sarah for doing a great job with everything

Sent on 10/18/2015

Tracey · Married on 05/23/2015

Sarah is awesome! She was so easy to work with and always responded right away to any questions I had. She was great the day of our wedding, she came early and helped our director with whatever she needed and helped me with anything I needed prior to the wedding! I would recommend her!

Sent on 06/06/2015

Kevin · Married on 10/03/2014

Very easy to work with. Answered questions promptly. Website was very useful as well.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/02/2014

Rev Sarah Fahy was absolutely the best. She answered all my questions, performed my ceremony perfectly, and made my me feel at ease with the process. Would definitely recommend her, hands down the best.

Sent on 08/05/2014

Denise · Married on 06/14/2014

Sarah was am absolute delight! From the first second I spoke with her on the phone I knew she was the one I wanted to officiate our wedding. Her sincerity and love for what she does shines through!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Sarah was terrific! We contacted her with only 1 week til the wedding and she was able to put together the perfect ceremony! Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 06/19/2014

karen · Married on 03/08/2014

Sarah was very professional and warm hearted while conducting our ceremony. She helped us through our vows and each word reflecting our life. I couldn't be more happier in choosing such a genuine person. She made us comfortable from the first meeting, I knew she is the one we wanted. Thank you so much

Sent on 03/13/2014

Jay · Married on 12/27/2013

We were thrilled to have found Sarah for officiating our marriage. We chose to keep it simple and informal -- as we had had a civil union ceremony several years before. Sarah was completely flexible, and willing to even come to the home of our neighbors. It was the perfect, intimate setting we wanted. I would highly recommend Sarah for any type of wedding ceremony you are planning -- she is incredibly warm, and a total professional. Thanks again, Sarah!

Sent on 01/05/2014

Very professional and courteous. She is a pleasure todo business with.

Sent on 03/12/2014

Lennie · Married on 09/28/2013

I was referred to Rev. Sarah by a coworker of mine that used her for her wedding. She spoke highly of Sarah, so I decided to use her. I am so glad I did. She is an extremely friendly, sweet person, who always wears a smile. This is exactly the type of personality you need to work with while planning a wedding. She worked with me with my schedule and answered all of my questions. She explained everything in details and made sure everything was perfect for my husband and I. The best part about her, is that she was just an email away. Although she did provide me with her personal cell phone, which shows that she cared and wanted to help as much as she could. I would definitely recommend Sarah to family, friends, and anyone that could use her services. She is awesome!

Sent on 11/23/2013

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2013

Rev Sarah officiated our wedding beautifully. She provided guidance & answered all our questions patiently, yet really listened to what we wanted. I am so glad we chose her for our special day. If you need someone professional who will treat you like family she is the best! Also, my husband & I decided to plant a flower together instead of the typical unity candle & Rev Sarah found the perfect words to honor our love! She really is the best!

Sent on 12/16/2013

L · Married on 11/24/2012

Sarah was absolutely amazing! She talked with me throughout the entire process and helped with great suggestions an advice. She played a big role in making our wedding perfect. I recommended her to my friend who got married after me and she loved her as well!!

Sent on 03/10/2014

Jaimie · Married on 06/04/2016

I loved how the ceremony was personalized for us but the mic didn't work so no one was able to hear anything. Plus we didn't do a rehearsal so my dad was unsure what to do.