Happily Ever After Photography Reviews

Happily Ever After Photography 6
Happily Ever After Photography 7

Jessica · Married on 09/07/2018

Amazing photos!

Dana did an amazing job with our wedding photography! We have so many beautiful photos to choose from. Great personality and fun to work with! Highly recommend

Jacqueline · Married on 04/14/2018

Dana was awesome!! The pictures she got were amazing. She made the day that much more special. She's so friendly and makes you feel so comfortable.

Happily Ever After Photography 8
    Happily Ever After Photography 9
    Happily Ever After Photography 10

Marissa · Married on 10/14/2017

Dana and Happily Ever After Photography was our first and best decision we made in our wedding planning! She was always easy to talk to, laugh with and captured such amazing photos! We chose the package that also included engagement pictures and a second shooter. We LOVED our engagement pictures and the way she was able to capture the sun setting are absolutely stunning! Our wedding day weather was not as wonderful as our engagement session. It was torrential rain and cloudy all day, but that did not make our wedding pictures any less amazing! She even had the dedication to bring a change of shoes to make sure that she wasn't deterred to get the perfect shoot! Words could never express how thankful we are to have found Dana and had the honor of her capturing our big day!

Jess · Married on 10/07/2017

Dana made our wedding day amazing, we had such a blast working with her! We did an engagement shoot with her (which I highly recommend) She was able to get to know us and our styles, and we were able to get used to posing for a ton of pictures :) On our wedding day, it rained, and rained and she was great rolling with the location changes and us running a little behind schedule. Our pictures turned out perfectly and we were so happy with our wedding photographer choice!!!

Stephanie · Married on 07/07/2017

I am glad I found Dana before she moved to Florida. I love how our photos have turned out so far and I have only seen a few! Please make sure to check her work out!

Rachel · Married on 06/10/2017

Dana did a fantastic job with our engagement and wedding pictures! We couldn’t be happier with the results!

Happily Ever After Photography 11
    Happily Ever After Photography 12
    Happily Ever After Photography 13

Courtney · Married on 05/27/2017

We knew we wanted Dana to be the one taking the pictures on our wedding day from the moment we met her. She is a breathe of fresh air and her personality makes taking what seems like a million pictures easy to do. With a big bridal party, she made the task of the big group pictures easy. I even found out after the wedding that Dana was quick to jump in by assisting the guys with their boutonnieres before the ceremony. After everything was said and done, we not only consider her our photographer, but someone we will call a friend for the rest of our lives.

Happily Ever After Photography 14
    Happily Ever After Photography 19
    Happily Ever After Photography 20
    Happily Ever After Photography 21

Kathrin · Married on 05/26/2017

I have known Dana since we were about 11 years old and I could not have wanted anyone else to be there to capture my special day. Dana did an AMAZING job, and I am not just saying this because she is also my friend. I have hundreds of beautiful photographs, including many artistic style photos that are just stunning. Dana's eye for a beautiful photo cannot be topped. Not only does she provide stunning photos, her service is just above par. We had a 20 person bridal party and she was able to gather everyone together for photos in her own comedic tone. Her cheerful personality will only make your special day that much more special! Thanks, Dana!!
    -Kati

Happily Ever After Photography 22
    Happily Ever After Photography 23
    Happily Ever After Photography 24
    Happily Ever After Photography 25

Jenell · Married on 11/05/2016

Dana did our engagement pictures, as well as our wedding pictures. Both sessions with her were great! She is so great to work with and makes the picture taking experience fun and easy. For the wedding, she was amazing when working with our big family and getting all the group family pictures I wanted. She was so on top of getting down names and who goes with which family before the wedding that when it came down to taking the pictures the day of the wedding everything went so quick and was so much less chaotic then what I’ve seen at other people’s weddings. And finally, our pictures, they turned our amazing!! The quality, the poses, the background choices from the park we took them at all worked together perfectly. I couldn’t be more happy with how everything went! Thank you Dana!!

Melissa · Married on 07/09/2016

From the day we met Dana, we were in love with her! She has the most amazing energy and is passionate about what she does. Dana took our engagement pictures in June of 2015. These pictures turned out so wonderful! My now husband was not into the idea of engagement pictures at all, but halfway through our session with Dana, he said, "this isn't so bad".
    We got two outfit changes during our session and Dana even drove to Lake Geneva, where we got married, to do the session.
    On our wedding day, Dana came with 2 assistants to photograph our wedding. These ladies were just as wonderful as she was! My bridal party had been up since 5 am and as soon as Dana walked in the room with her energy, one of my bridesmaids said, "she is just what we needed today!".
    Dana's work is amazing, and she is wonderful at capturing light in photographs. She is the type of photographer that will roll around on the ground in order to get the perfect shot. Her clients are always first in her mind.
    Dana called me two weeks before my wedding to go over timeline of my wedding. She got all the exact details and party members name as well as both of our families names. She asked us what pictures we wanted and made sure to get all of those pictures.
    Overall, I would recommend Dana to anyone searching for a photographer. Her work is amazing and all pictures are beautiful.

Jamie · Married on 05/27/2016

Dana did such an amazing job on capturing the most important day of mine and my husband life. Our wedding pictures turned out absolutely amazing!! Even with rain during the day she made it work out!!

Andrea · Married on 04/09/2016

Dana is AWESOME!! She is bright and bubbly and really knows what she is doing. Her pictures are beautiful and she is so easy to work with. She made everything so easy. She even got my husband to smile!

Nicole · Married on 12/12/2015

Dana was simply amazing. She made me feel like we were the only two people in the world. She's enthusiastic about each shoot she does & the energy she has takes all the pre-ceremony stress away. She will be my first call for any photos needed in the future.

Dana was AMAZING!! From the moment we met her we knew we wanted to work with her. She was so fun and down to earth. We met a few other photographers before Dana, and they were not very personable. I knew i wanted someone who would be fun and upbeat, and that is exactly what Dana was. She is super nice and very quick to respond to any questions. Harper was our second photographer and she was equally as great. We just recently got our pictures and i can't stop looking at them. I would recommend her to anyone, and plan on using her services in the future!

Jillian · Married on 04/11/2015

Dana was absolutely amazing!! The energy and enthusiasm she has you will never find in another photographer. I guarantee it! She will do anything to get the perfect "moment" if it means rolling around in snow or dirt. You name it! She made taking photos actually fun. It was an amazing wedding day and I am glad I had someone so passionate about their work to capture those memories I will now have forever. Every time I look through them I feel like I am back on that day!

• Linda

Linda · Married on 07/26/2014

Dana gets 10 stars in my book! She is a fantastic photographer who really knows how to put people at ease and get the right shot. We worked with her for our Engagement Shots, our Wedding Shots and I even did a Boudoir session with her. Everything that she did was fantastic and I couldn't be happier with the results. Do not hesitate to work with Happily Ever After Photography. It was a great experience, all around!

Dana really knows how to make you feel comfortable. Very friendly outgoing girl who will just make you day run so smoothly with her knowledge on photography. We had so much fun! I could not have been more happy the way my photos came out!

Dana and Ashley did a fabulous job at our wedding. Dana's personality is fun and creative, we truly enjoyed hanging out with her while she took some amazing photographs. We highly recommend her and will use Happily Ever After anytime we need professional photographs.

Kelly · Married on 05/30/2014

Dana is an amazing photographer! Her energy is through the roof and she totally "gets it". By that I mean she gets the job done as quickly as you want and the pictures are to die for. Sometimes photographers will carry on and on and on and lose your bridal parties attention, but not with Dana. Our groomsmen were loving her! And that was important to us. We paid extra to have her assistant, Ashley, join too which is a must. Ashley is super professional and can really get children to concentrate on smiling for the camera! It was great. There is not one bad thing I can say about Dana and her crew - they are spectacular! Book them!!

Stephanie · Married on 04/25/2014

Dana did an amazing job at our wedding on 4/25/14! On a day that can be very stressful to some brides I found that Dana's easy going personality was a breath of fresh air. Dana was easy to get a hold of and very personable. I was very pleased with how quick she got our photos back to us along with a full release. I would recommend her services to anyone and everyone ( my younger sister also used her services). Thanks again!!

Amber · Married on 02/01/2014

Dana did a absolutely wonderful job at our wedding! She listened to everything i had to say and comment on and made sure she did her best to get everything I wanted. She's extremely easy going and makes you comfortable the second you sit down with her, another reason why I would refer her to anyone I know. I received my pictures a few weeks ago and absolutely love them. Our couples shots were beyond amazing I love them so much! She really made sure at the reception to get shots of all the guests and very pleased she did. She just proves you can get great photography at an affordable price :) Will be seeing you again Dana (Hopefully to get some family shots in the nice weather outside)! Thanks again for everything!

Amber & Luke

Natalie · Married on 10/11/2013

Dana and Ashley did a wonderful job on our wedding! You can really see Dana's passion for photography while she is shooting. She had ideas that I would never think of and they looked fantastic. I can just feel that she was genuinely excited for us that day. I look forwarded to booking her again when it's time
    for babies :)-- the Nuccios

Meredith · Married on 10/05/2013

Dana photographed both our engagement and our wedding. We are beyond pleased with the outcome and the affordability. She was on time for both events, put us at ease, and took lots of beautiful candid shots. We've gotten many compliments!

Kristine · Married on 09/13/2013

Dana was everything we wanted in a photographer. You instantly want to br friends and that makes you so comfortable to do any shot! I can not wait to see her beautiful work from our weddding!