42 Reviews for Happily Ever After

Boutonnieres (1)
Corsages (1)
Table Arrangements (1)
42 Happily Ever After Reviews

As a Bride, I of course had a vision of how I wanted everything to look on our wedding day. I was very specific with many details during many months of planning. Terri listened to my creative ideas, then offered her creative ideas; we worked together to create exactly what I had envisioned in the choice of flowers, arrangements, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and elegant chair covers.

Our wedding and reception was so incredibly beautiful and Terri's creativity was a big part of it.

We are so pleased we hired Terri and we thank you so much for making our special day so memorable for everyone!

Our best to you, Jim & Karen

Profile Picture Karen , 10/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Terri and her team were amazing from beginning to end. Everything from the planning to the day of our wedding was handled so perfectly. Her team was exceptional!!! The flowers, day of planner, photographers, caterers, DJ, minister and baker were all professional, prompt and wonderful to work with. We could not have imagined a better wedding day and could not have imagined having anyone other then Terri and her team to create such a beautiful event!

Photo for Happily Ever After Review - Thank you for everything!!!
Profile Picture Katelynn, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Terri was amazing! She responded quickly and was very helpful. The staff at Singer Castle are the worst! They are rude, dismissive, and could care less about your important day. The ceremony was so disorganized because the staff dropped the ball. Don't waste your time and money with Singer Castle!!!!!

Profile Picture Naomi, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Happily Ever After is a wonderful business! Terri did an excellent job working with us! We came to the thousand islands from nearly 3 hours away for our wedding. She even worked with us from states away while out of the office for the winter! She did a great job with my last min decorations, giving her professional opinion on things like flowers and seat covers. Terri explained the setup of the boat very well so we knew what to expect. Everyone keeps telling us it was the most fun they have had at a wedding. That was our goal! And Happily Ever After made it happen!! Thank you!

Profile Picture Charlotte, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Excellent service - flowers, DJ and cupcakes were wonderful!! Responsive to last minute changes and very accommodating.

Profile Picture Sherri, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Finding Terri was so helpful since my husband and I didn't live locally. She helped point in the right direction for other vendors and services and helped us organize everything for our big day. I really enjoyed working with the whole team of vendors she put together, everyone from our DJs to our photographer and caterer we're really fantastic.

Profile Picture Daniella, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Happily Ever After helped to make my wedding everything I dreamed it would be! I used the following services: planning, flowers, cake, musicians, catering, and a private charter reception. I am from Pittsburgh, PA and had my wedding at Boldt Castle in the Thousand Islands, so I was afraid that planning everything would be difficult, but Terri made it all so easy. She asked me for some ideas about what I envisioned, I sent her a few pictures of things that I liked, and she went above and beyond to make it happen. My flowers were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I pictured, and the cake was delicious. I had a string trip play at the ceremony and they were excellent. My reception was aboard the Liberty, a private charter boat that cruised around the river. Terri worked with Mullins catering to have the food for our reception and everything was delicious and presented beautifully. Going with Happliy Ever After was by far the best decision I could have made. The process of planning my wedding was stress-free, and everything flowed smoothly the day of. It was everything I hoped for! I highly recommend Happily Ever After!

Profile Picture Molly, 6/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Terri was wonderful to work with. We planned our New York wedding from Pennsylvania and it was so easy. The bouquet was perfect exactly what I had envisioned and the flowers for our cake made it beautiful. She also connected us with a justice of the peace and someone to make our cake. And the cake was delicious. Everything was perfect, Thank you Terri.

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

So far everything is running smoothly, our wedding is not until September of this year. Terri has been a great help offering suggestions and handling some of our vendors for the necessary items, photo, cake, rentals, fun events, ceremony music. Responds promptly to emails and phone calls.

Profile Picture Kim, 9/10/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

The flower arrangements were stunning! Terri did everything we hoped for while staying in a reasonable budget. She also provided a great service for the overall planning of the wedding!

Profile Picture Yilin, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake

Terri from Happily Ever After was amazing to work with! She was very helpful in planning our wedding at Singer Castle in the Thousand Islands. From the flowers and decorations to the transportation and food, Terri had answers and plans for everything! She was very easy to get ahold of whenever we had questions or concerns and was so easy going with everything. She was there with us for the entire day of the wedding (yet remained almost hidden and unnoticed), helping to make sure everything was running smoothly and no stress was put on the bride or groom. I would most definitely recommend the services provided by Happily Ever After to all of my friends and family looking to plan a wedding!

Profile Picture DeAnn, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Terri set up everything (flowers,wedding and reception venues, transportation, wedding officiant, music, photographer, food, etc). She also gave great recommendations for hair and makeup for me and my bridal party. She planned a beautiful day for us, which was very helpful since this was a destination wedding for us, and we didn't know the area at all. Thank you for the perfect wedding day Terri. I wouldn't change a thing! :)

Profile Picture Melanie, 7/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Planning

Very well done! Beautiful work with the flowers and very professional and organized as a wedding planner.

Profile Picture User5500601, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Terryl Norris of Happily Ever After was helpful in every way regarding the floral decorations for my daughter's wedding and a bit of the wedding planning also. We showed her what we wanted from photographs and she produced arrangements exactly as we had showed her and even more beautiful! The arrangements for the ceremony, swag, reception table arrangements and bridal bouquets were extremely fresh and are still looking great almost a week later!! The cake baker she recommended was excellent and very accommodating, as was Terri.

Profile Picture Amy, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Terri was very helpful with every aspect of our wedding. She provided guidance and suggestions while keeping an open mind and encouraging our unique ideas to make our wedding day turn out perfect. She also got us in touch with a dj, caterer, photographer and cake decorator (cupcakes in our case) all of whom did a fantastic job. She helped make our big day, one we will never forget. I would recommend her to anybody that wants a memorable, beautiful wedding.

Profile Picture User5387177, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Planning

We can't say enough about Terri. I had a wedding in India, had moved to Minnesota by then and still dreamed of a small "white dress" wedding for my family and friends in New York and was beginning to give up on the idea. In fact I did not even consider Thousand Islands because I thought it would be too expensive. But all that changed when I called Terri through Uncle Sam's Boat tours. She gave me honest estimates for a castle wedding with a reception on board Uncle Sam's boat tours and it beat all other locations I was considering at that time! Her planners fee was included in

Profile Picture User5304493, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Beautiful flowers, amazing presentation, and very easy to work with.

Profile Picture samantha, 7/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

Terri was wonderful to work with and the quality and cost of her services was fantastic. It was affordable and the work she did was amazing! I absolutely LOVED my bouquet and the girls really loved theirs as well. I would totally recommend her for anyone! She works with your schedule as I am a very busy person and live in Syracuse and she was very accommodating. She offers the bride the option as to when to have the flowers delivered and they were there on time or slightly before so I had no added stress wondering if the flowers were going to be late and put pictures behind schedule. The boutonnieres and corsages were very beautiful as well. I would go back to her in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Denise, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We could not have been more pleased with Terri at Happily Ever After and the Uncle Sam Boat Line. Our rehearsal dinner for our son was perfect! There were no glitches, the food provided by Mullins Catering in Gouvernour, NY was superb, the staff on board, friendly and professional. We had some last minute changes on our part which Terri graciously took care of; we decided to add a sheet cake so our guests could take their cupcakes home. So glad we did! They were beautiful and a very nice parting gift for our guests. As busy owners of a seasonal business in Alexandria Bay we really needed someone that we could trust with one of the biggest days in our son's life that we as his parents are responsible for ~ Terri and the Uncle Sam Boat Line came through for us.

Profile Picture Mary, 9/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Terri is great to work with. She has a lot of connections in the area.

Profile Picture User4425967, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The flowers were gorgeous. The photographer you found for us was fantastic. We were extremely happy with everything. Thank you for spending our special day with us. - Justin & Angela

Profile Picture User4593117, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Photography

I would highly recommend Happily Ever After to any bride and groom or other group or individual looking to plan an event in Alexandria Bay. Whether it would be a simple and intimate event/celebration or a large, world-class wedding in any number of venues. Terri was flexible, extremely helpful and professional, as well as a brilliant florist. Her services/vendors can encompass all aspects of planning a memorable event in Alexandria Bay. She will help from start to finish. She went above andbeyond to make sure our day was everything we hoped for. Our wedding was described by our many overwhelmed guests as "the wedding of a century". We highly, highly recommend Terri and Happily Ever After!

Profile Picture Paige, 8/23/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Planning

The flowers were absolutely beautiful! They were everything we wanted, we were very happy with the quality and how beautiful our flowers were and They were delivered to our hotel on time!

Profile Picture Kristina, 8/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Overall our experienced was wonderful with Terri was wonderful. All the vendors she provided were very efficient and delivered what we wanted. My scores are reflective of a last minute detail conflict with Terri that was a challenge two days prior to our wedding. This was a detail we believe should have been raised weeks earlier.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User4586158, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

She went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect.

Profile Picture Kylie, 7/5/14, 1 Review