Hansen's Flower Shop Reviews

Hansen's Flower Shop 5
  • Gabriela

Gabriela · Married on 09/21/2019

Loved the flowers arrangements

I absolutely loved the flower arrangements and the decorations.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Katie Cooke · Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding 06/29/19

The flowers came out AMAZING! I loved my flowers and recieved so many compliments. I would use them again!

Hansen's Flower Shop 6
    Hansen's Flower Shop 7
    Sent on 07/14/2019

Monica · Married on 06/29/2019

Incredible

Tina was super easy to work with which made our planning 100 times easier. The flowers were absolutely beautiful!!!!

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Heidi

Heidi Schmidel De Genaro · Married on 06/15/2019

Great Florist!

I used Hansen’s Flower Shop this past June for my daughter’s wedding. Tina was so wonderful to work with. The wedding flowers were simple and beautiful. Exactly what my daughter wanted. Tina’s attention to every detail was evident in the gorgeous bouquets and centerpiece she put together. I would definitively recommend Hansen’s for your wedding. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Betsy · Married on 06/08/2019

Hansen's Flower Shop is the Best!

Hansen's Flower Shop did an amazing job with the floral decorations for our wedding. Our bouquets were stunning! Our guests were so impressed with our centerpieces and even the cake flowers! Tina was so easy to work with and very knowledgeable.

Hansen's Flower Shop 8
    Hansen's Flower Shop 9
    Sent on 07/11/2019

Carolyn Walbert · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Service and Product

We used Tina from Hansen's Flower Shop and could not be happier with the product and service! Tina was so easy to work with and created beautiful arrangements for our ceremony and reception. We received numerous compliments on the flowers. Tina was incredibly organized and made the experience seamless. We highly recommend Tina!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Blair Stout · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Hansen's did the flowers for my wedding and it was nothing short of absolutely SPECTACULAR. Tina is such a talented person and exceeded our expectations. She is also the sweetest person to work with. She went above and beyond what we expected and made our day look incredibly beautiful. They are the best in the area!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Katia · Married on 07/12/2018

We LOVED how our flowers came out! They were as we had envisioned for our special day. And Tina was so flexible and responsive. We received so many compliments on our flowers from guests!

Hansen's Flower Shop 10
    Hansen's Flower Shop 11
    Sent on 08/06/2018

laurie · Married on 07/01/2018

I highly recommend Hensan’s Flowers. I worked with Tina and she was wonderful. She was able to work with my budget and deliver the most amazing flowers! So many of my guests asked about the beautiful flowers. Thank you for your excellent work!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Nadeje · Married on 05/20/2018

We were lucky enough to have selected the Hansen’s Flower Shop to prepare the flower arrangements for our daughter and son, Meeka’s and Stephen’s wedding. Our florist, Tina Ahlberg, performed above and beyond our expectations. The flower arrangements were breathtaking beautiful and contributed greatly to making our wedding magical and memorable. The bouquets and the boutonnières were perfect exactly as we had envisioned. Tina is truly an artist and we look forward to working with her again when our other three daughters wed.

Sent on 06/02/2018

Meghan · Married on 05/18/2018

Tina was very pleasant to work with and did an AMAZING job with our flowers! She also talked through ways where we could save money and get the best bang for our buck which we greatly appreciated. She made our day that much more special with her beautiful work.

Sent on 05/26/2018

Audrey · Married on 09/30/2017

Tina at Hansen's Flower shop created the most magical centerpieces and bouquets for my wedding. I have never seen flowers as unique or as beautiful as the ones she used. Tina worked with me for months to come up with the perfect design and when the day finally came I couldn't have been happier with the end result. The multitude of colors and textures, the truly natural elegance to each piece, was my vision brought to life. I can't thank Tina enough for the spectacular job she did, if you are looking for a wedding florist- look no further.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Hansen's Flower Shop's reply:

Audrey & Derek, it was a pleasure to work with you both. Can't wait to see the pictures! All the luck & happiness in the future!
    Tina

Anne · Married on 09/23/2017

Tina was wonderful!! We had a change in plans last minute and Tina and her team were able to get us the most beautiful flowers. Everything was perfect!!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Jenna · Married on 09/09/2017

It was such a pleasure working with Tina at Hansen's Flower Shop. Tina was amazing at listening to all of my ideas and making them that much better with her ideas. Tina was sure to keep in touch through all of the months leading up to the wedding. Its was so nice to finally work with someone who did not pressure my husband and I and made the whole wedding experience that much better. I would highly suggest using Tina at Hansen's Flower Shop you will not be disappointed!

Hansen's Flower Shop 12
    Hansen's Flower Shop 13
    Sent on 10/19/2017

Hansen's Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you Jenna! I wish you & John all the happiness in the world!

Kirstin · Married on 06/16/2017

I would highly recommend hiring Hansen’s Flower Shop for your next big event! We worked directly with Tina for our wedding, and she was an absolute professional. Living in the area, we knew that Hansen’s already had a reputable name, and working with them during the event planning process exceeded our already high expectations. Tina understood our vision from the very beginning, which made planning the details so much easier - she just got it. Working with Tina was so easy, she was reachable and a great listener. We wanted a light, romantic and more rustic floral decor theme - and she completely nailed it! She created a beautiful birch and greenery archway for the ceremony, and a stunning arrangement for our farm style head table. All of our guests commented on how unique the arrangements were. The flowers totally made the vibe, we barely had any other decor at the wedding. Thank you, Hansen’s, and Tina, for executing our fairytale wedding perfectly!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Margaret · Married on 04/11/2017

We loved working with Hansen's Flower shop for our wedding. Tina was amazing to work with from the onset, and was responsive, creative and supportive in helping guide us through the process. The value was really on par with what we expected, and it was great that we gave our budget to begin with and then we weren't pressured to go over it. Would definitely work with them again for future events!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Tina was fantastic! She understood my budget and my vision and make it a reality. She is very easy to work with and knowledgeable. I felt comfortable with her the moment I met her. I received numerous compliments on my flowers and the centerpiece I took home lasted almost 3 weeks!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Shannon · Married on 10/10/2015

Everything was so perfect, it was like Tina literally went into my head took out the image I had for the flowers and made it come to life. I am so beyond happy we went with Hansen's and I could not have asked for anything more. My bouquet was absolutely stunning and the bridesmaids flowers and boutonnières complimented it beautifully I received so many compliments about the centerpieces and sweetheart table accent. We would absolutely recommend Hansen's for your wedding and will be using them again in the future. Thank you so much for everything!!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Shannon · Married on 10/10/2015

Everything was so perfect, it was like Tina literally went into my head took out the image I had for the flowers and made it come to life. I am so beyond happy we went with Hansen's and I could not have asked for anything more. We would absolutely recommend Hansen's for your wedding and will be using them again in the future. Thank you so much for everything!!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Melinda · Married on 09/19/2015

Tina and staff were very helpful and creative in helping to make my wedding vision come true. They have suggestions and expertise that made everything perfect. The flowers were stunning and lasted all day. I got so many compliments and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/30/2015

We worked with Tina for our wedding. We were very pleased with all of our tables, bouquets and gazebo décor. She is extremely helpful and friendly. We got exactly what we wanted with our budget. Very professional and our guests loved our arrangements. Very easy planning. Happy to recommend to all my friends with upcoming weddings.

Sent on 08/03/2015

Paula · Married on 07/18/2015

Our experience with Tina Ahlberg from Hansen's Florist shop in Fairfield went far beyond our expectations. We had a limited budget but Tina worked with us to get everything we desired and more. Tina listed attentively to our desires to keep the flowers simple, yet elegant using baby's breath, greens for the bridesmaids bouquets. The bride's bouquet was to be a mix of baby's breath, berries, and have texture, yet diversity. When the flowers were delivered, we were blown away by the magnificence of the flowers! Even the boutineers, which were simply baby's breath, twine, berries, lamb's ear were awesome and had charm & character! We requested greens for the reception tables and cake, and Tina's work made our reception magical! There are not enough words that can compliment her abilities. She went above and beyond and how thankful we are that Tina was such a special part of our daughter's wedding. Thank you Tina, and thank you Hansens!

Sent on 08/02/2015

We came in with a very vague idea of the colors we were hoping for with our wedding flowers, and were absolutely stunned by the gorgeous arrangements Tina created for our wedding day. She managed to capture a classical and lovely look while adding in a playful quality that we never would have been able to imagine without her. She also created a comb with flowers for my hair, and I loved it so much that I actually decided not to wear my veil the morning of the wedding so I wouldn't cover them! We received so many compliments on the bouquets, boutonnieres, table flowers, and the hair piece and couldn't have been happier with everything. From the first meeting to the big day, we can't recommend Tina and the rest of the team enough for communication, professionalism, creativity and unbelievably beautiful products. Don't miss out on your dream wedding flowers!!

Sent on 11/09/2014

Meghan · Married on 10/17/2014

I would highly recommended Hansen’s Flower Shop for anyone looking for a beautiful flowers and décor for their wedding. I could not have been happier with the beautiful bouquets, corsages, romantic floral arrangements, gorgeous candle light centerpieces, stunning candle light tree, and matching décor at our wedding and reception. Tina was so fantastic to work with. She brought my vision and the romantic theme for the wedding to life. We received so many compliments from our guests about how beautiful our flowers and arrangements were! The arrangements and flowers created a perfect romantic, candlelight, and soft floral décor that complemented our venue. The arrangements set the mood and feel for our whole wedding. I couldn’t have been happier! Also, Tina and Hansen’s were fantastic to work with. She was professional and reliable throughout the planning process. She was prompt and accessible when I had questions or needed assistance. She took a personal interest in what was important to me for the wedding while providing realistic and reliably suggestions. Not only is Tina a professional she is a great person. She made sure to reach out to me when there was an issue and confusion with our venue about the delivery schedule. I am so happy Hansen’s Flower Shop provided the beautiful floral arrangements for my wedding. I would recommend Hansen’s Flower Shop to anyone. Thank you Tina!!!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Karalise · Married on 09/19/2014

Hansen’s worked on my sister’s wedding years ago so I knew I could trust them to do a good job when it was my turn. I planned my wedding in a matter of months and while I was sure of the overall look and feel I wanted, when my mother and I first met with Tina I wasn’t entirely sure what I wanted when it came to the flowers. Tina patiently walked us through photo after photo of what she thought would go with the “soft/romantic” feel I was trying to achieve and I was so thrilled to walk out of our meeting 100% sure of what we landed on. Her guidance really helped us to tie the whole look together and the price was more than fair, there were no surprises. We did everything in such a short time frame and I think this is where her expertise was obvious. Whether it was our last-minute addition of hanging orchids at the ceremony site or having to find a solution when the topiaries we ordered arrived looking sad and not to her satisfaction, Tina and her staff made everything seem effortless…which I have to say, to a bride this is priceless! They did an absolutely amazing job, from my gorgeous bouquet to decorating the ceremony site (helping to shift the entire site slightly when they realized there was a bee’s nest near where we had originally planned to say our vows!) to the centerpieces, everything they did was simply stunning. My centerpieces still looked like new 4 days later. I would absolutely choose them again!

Sent on 09/25/2014