131 Reviews for Hanover String Quartet

String-Quartet (6)
String-Trio (5)
Cocktail Hour (5)
131 Hanover String Quartet Reviews

Deb was great with communication throughout the entire wedding planning process, she met with us before the ceremony and provided helpful ceremony suggestions. She gave us a CD of their music that we can listen to to reminisce about our day. Our guests loved the string quartet and the special touch they added to our day!

Profile Picture Taylor, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Deb at Hanover String Quartet was incredible to work with from start to finish! We were so happy with our wedding day ceremony music selection. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Anna, 6/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Hanover String Quartet is the best, they played lovely in our ceromony. We got in contact with Debra and she helped us with everything. They are very flexible, and they worked with our budget. Instead of the quartet we had a trio and still sounded amazing. They were professional from beginning to end, and worked with us even though our ceremony was in spanish. Once again Hanover String Quarter is the best and I will surely recommend them. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Profile Picture Anahi and Jaime , 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Deb and her team were simply amazing to work with for our wedding. From song recommendations to constant follow up's prior to the big day, everything put our minds at ease. We would highly suggest anyone that is looking for an elegant sound during their ceremony look no further than the Hanover String Quartet!

Profile Picture Chris, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I can't begin to say enough about Deb. She is very professional but yet so personable. She was flexible enough to meet with us prior to our wedding and responded immediately to my questions and emails. That was extremely important to me as we had so many other things we had to juggle. But most importantly, she was so kind and talented. I only met with her briefly but through our short meetings and email exchanges I could tell that she was a truly kind spirit blessed with an amazing talent. I'm so glad her and her company were able to play at our wedding!

Profile Picture Nath, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cello, Viola, Violin, String-Quartet

The quartet provided great music before and after our wedding ceremony. Debra was an excellent partner to plan and work with.

Profile Picture Tom, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I had my wedding at Liberty Mountain Resort two weeks ago and had the Hanover String Quartet play during my ceremony and cocktail hour. Deb was friendly, responsive, organized, and incredibly easy to work with leading up to the wedding. She checked in routinely, and even let me know ahead of time if she was going to be away from her computer for a few days in case she didn't get back right away. She really was top notch when it came to communication, preparation, and organization. On the day of, I didn't need to worry about a thing. They worked with my venue's wedding coordinator to get set up. I was fortunate enough to be able to stop by and meet them during cocktail hour, but as I said I didn't even need to coordinate anything on the day of with them. Music was beautiful, they exceeded my expectations :)

Profile Picture Gina, 8/12/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Cello, Viola, Violin, String-Quartet

Amazing group. Responsive to needs and helped with song selection. Really added a level of sophistication to our ceremony.

Profile Picture Kat, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We would have given a 6.0 review if possible. Hanover String Quartet brought another level of elegance to our daughter and new son's wedding! Deb worked with us along the way at each step to choose music and assure all steps along the path were discussed to ensure the best in wedding music experience. Thank you!

Profile Picture M, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: String-Quartet, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

Hanover String Quartet was fantastic! We used a small venue for our wedding reception, so we hired the Hanover String Trio. We had many positive comments regarding the music. The music was perfect for our garden-like setting. Additionally, the musicians were great to work with - always promptly replying to my questions via e-mail. I recommend the Trio or Quartet for your special day!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Great experience with Hanover String Quartet. Deb was very easy to work with considering we know next to nothing about classic music. Their transitions and timing were amazing.

Profile Picture Nathan, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The trio played at our wedding on May 6th this year, and Deb was a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process. She was always extremely responsive, friendly, helpful, and was so careful to make sure that she had all of the details straight.

On the day of the wedding we had to use our rain plan, and the trio immediately found the best place to set up and got right to it.

When it was time for me to make my entrance into the ceremony, and heard "The Bridal Chorus", I felt like I was in a dream. The music was beautiful and it was so nice to include a traditional element to an otherwise more casual wedding.

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/6/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Deb and the Hanover String Quartet were the perfect choice for our wedding! Deb was so friendly and provided easy guidance on choosing songs for the different parts of the ceremony. She replied to emails quickly and made me feel so comfortable preparing for the wedding day. Their website is very professional and allowed us to listen to samples to help make our decision easier. Their music was so beautiful and really made the ceremony special. I would have definitely booked them for a cocktail hour too if we had one. They were that great. My husband and father in law are musicians who have an ear for how other musicians are performing. They readily endorsed Hanover String Quartet as a talented group which means a lot because they are picky on pointing out a musician’s skill. From the trained ear and the laymen’s ear, everyone loved the music and I would highly recommend Hanover Strong Quartet to anyone!

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 5/5/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: String-Trio, Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony

If you are looking for some very professional and qualified musicians, you search stops right here. They are very responsive to your needs and their music is very soothing for the soul!!

Profile Picture Joe, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer

Cannot say enough good things about the Hanover String Quartet (or Trio). The Trio played for our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. The music was wonderful. Deb was extremely flexible and accommodating regarding specific requests for songs and was very helpful giving advice with regards to song choice as well. Absolutely recommend!

Profile Picture Courtney, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Working with Deb is an absolute pleasure- she is so quick to respond to any and every question you have. The group themselves sounds absolutely incredible when they play. They are so professional and adapt to every unforeseen situation. I had my dream wedding and they just added to the fairytale! We are so very thankful that we found them!

Profile Picture Emily, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Hanover Strings is an element you cannot do without for your wedding. Their talent and kindness are unmatched. Listen to some of their samples and get a taste of what you will experience at your wedding. It's truly magical and we are thrilled that we had them at my sons ceremony and cocktail hour!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 10/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Deb was excellent to work with! She offered lots of guidance about music selection and was extremely responsive. The ceremony music was one thing I wanted to make sure was perfect and working with Deb she helped make that come true. We had lots of compliments about our ceremony music. Compared to other quartets in the area, their prices were very reasonable. Our ceremony started a half an hour late and they played the whole time for our guests as they were waiting. I can't say enough good things about Hanover String Quartet! They truly helped make our ceremony better than I could have imagined.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/16/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: String-Trio, Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony

Hanover string quartet were an amazing group to work with! Deb was very relaxed when speaking to her and made the process so simple. They sounded amazing and added to my outdoor ceremony. I highly recommend using them!!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We were very pleased with the services rendered at my daughter's wedding. Deb was very good at communicating and she promptly replied to all my inquiries. She even drove out to meet us one day when we were in Lancaster. She patiently guided us with the music selection. They were prompt and very professional. I highly recommend this group.

Profile Picture Phebe, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The Hanover String Quartet added the perfect touch to our wedding day. Leading up to the wedding, Deb was so responsive and went the extra mile to meet with me and my family from out of town. She got to to know our musical tastes and really helped us come up with a wonderful selection for our wedding day. I cannot say enough good things about Deb and her quartet, it was so meaningful that she really got to know us and truly personalized the song selection for us. I would highly recommend the Hanover String Quartet, for their professionalism and overall excellence. Our guests were so imprressed by the quartet on the day of our wedding. Thank you Deb and the Hanover String Quartet for adding a bit of fairytale magic to our wedding day :)

Profile Picture Heba, 10/7/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Let the quartet know your wishes and they will honor all of them while making suggestions for you as well! They provided us with many, many options for music for both the ceremony and cocktail reception. I relied on their expertise and they did an phenomenal job. It added so much to the pre-ceremony as people were being seated and to the ceremony and recessional as well. Would high recommend!

Profile Picture Linda, 8/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The Hanover String Quartet was absolutely amazing and added such a special touch for our wedding, the music was absolutely beautiful. I received so many compliments on the music, top notch and I would recommend to other brides.

Profile Picture Carrie, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music

We absolutely loved working with Deb and the Hanover String Quartet/Trio. Easy to work with, very responsive and the music was so wonderful. I was not able to enjoy all of the music as the bride but I must say walking down the aisle to the Trio and exiting our wedding hearing the music in the background was perfect. If I could do it again and use the Trio, I would not hesitate.

Thank you Deb and the rest of the Trio!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 8/20/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: String-Trio, Ceremony

Deb and the Hanover String Quartet did a fabulous job performing for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour! We received so many complements from our guests. We really like the wide selection of classical to contemporary music. They really made our wedding day that much more special! Deb had great communication throughout the entire process and was very helpful with music selection. There were some last minute location changes the day of our wedding due to rain, and the quartet had no problems adjusting smoothly. This quartet is a fantastic value and a fantastic talent; highly recommend!!

Profile Picture User6929224, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews