Hanover String Quartet Reviews

144 Reviews for Hanover String Quartet

1 User photo

Hanover String Quartet 1

Amber C · Married on 08/10/2019

Spetacular vendor! Beautiful music!

The Hanover String Quartet was wonderful! They were professional, diligent, and pleasant. Their music made my special day absolutely magical!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Lynn Chen · Married on 07/06/2019

Efficient and Responsive

The Hanover String Quartet performed at our Ceremony and Cocktail Hour. They were so great and professional. Deb, the lead violinist, was responsive and very easy to work with. The Hanover String Quartet have been playing at weddings for years so have the logistics perfectly down. I would recommend them to any couple looking for good classical music at their wedding. They were also reasonable in terms of pricing.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Jaci · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful wedding

Deb and the rest of the quartet are a pleasure to work with. Their music is absolutley beautiful. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Leslie Miller · Married on 06/01/2019

Exceptional!

I highly recommend the HSQ! Correspondence was very prompt and professional — it was a pleasure to work directly with Deb. The group was very accommodating and helpful when it came to choosing musical selections for our prelude and postlude for our wedding ceremony. The group was also familiar with the ceremony venue and organist, so they were able to liaise directly, which saved me some time/work (always a plus). I am so glad that I booked them early in the process because my date was in high demand, so I recommend booking them early!

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Hanover String Quartet 2

Kimberly · Married on 05/18/2019

Exceeded our expectations

Debra was great to work with and very responsive to any questions or concerns that I had. She was also extremely helpful with the music selection process. The quality of the music was exceptional and we received numerous compliments from our guests.

Sent on 06/07/2019

Carolynn · Married on 04/19/2019

Very responsive

HSQ was incredibly helpful and always very quick to respond. Good selections to choose from! Made everything really easy for us. Thanks so much!

Sent on 04/20/2019
  • Tony

Tony · Married on 12/31/2018

We cannot thank the Hanover String Quartet enough for really setting the tone for what was an incredible wedding ceremony. Guests could not stop talking about how soothing and comfortable the atmosphere of the Church was due to the beautiful sound of the quartet. I sincerely hope I can have another event soon where I use their services. Simply beautiful...thank you!!!

Sent on 12/03/2012

Stacey · Married on 12/31/2018

Wonderful music!!

Debra was a pleasure to work with. Very responsive and the trio played beautiful music. Everyone was impressed :) highly recommend.

Sent on 01/02/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Sandstrom · Married on 12/08/2018

Music to our ears

They couldn’t have been any easier to work with. I would have them play for us again in a heartbeat! The music was wonderful, they are professional and reasonable. You will not be disappointed. Thank you so much for sharing in our day!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Taylor · Married on 11/03/2018

Deb was great with communication throughout the entire wedding planning process, she met with us before the ceremony and provided helpful ceremony suggestions. She gave us a CD of their music that we can listen to to reminisce about our day. Our guests loved the string quartet and the special touch they added to our day!

Sent on 10/08/2017
  • Ellie

Ellie · Married on 10/06/2018

Made the extra effort and very responsive

We had the Hanover String Trio for our wedding. Deb was the most responsive vendor I dealt with. She was an absolute delight. The groom requested a song they didn't have in their repertoire and they tracked down the arrangement - which was not easy because the song is by a UK band. They also did our cocktail hour which was a great way to transition from the ceremony to the DJ at dinner. I can't reccomend them enough.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Dennis · Married on 09/30/2018

Working with Hanover String Quartet was an amazing experience all throughout planning and the wedding day. We couldn't be any happier!!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Jenna · Married on 09/15/2018

The Perfect Touch

The Hanover String Trio did a phenomenal job on our wedding day. Deb was extremely friendly and made the process easy and most of all, fun! We requested a specific song that was not listed on their repertoire for our ceremony. Deb went above and beyond to ensure that the arrangement could be prepared and maintained constant communication with us. Hanover Strings provided the perfect touch to our special day and we would highly recommend them in the future.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Angie · Married on 09/02/2018

Really outstanding job! Thank you for being so wonderful and adding a special touch to our ceremony and cocktail hour. So responsive to my questions and followed up with me and kept me organized for the wedding day. Thank you for doing such a great job!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Anna · Married on 06/16/2018

Deb at Hanover String Quartet was incredible to work with from start to finish! We were so happy with our wedding day ceremony music selection. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Anahi and Jaime · Married on 04/21/2018

Hanover String Quartet is the best, they played lovely in our ceromony. We got in contact with Debra and she helped us with everything. They are very flexible, and they worked with our budget. Instead of the quartet we had a trio and still sounded amazing. They were professional from beginning to end, and worked with us even though our ceremony was in spanish. Once again Hanover String Quarter is the best and I will surely recommend them. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Sent on 04/22/2018

Chris · Married on 10/20/2017

Deb and her team were simply amazing to work with for our wedding. From song recommendations to constant follow up's prior to the big day, everything put our minds at ease. We would highly suggest anyone that is looking for an elegant sound during their ceremony look no further than the Hanover String Quartet!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Nath · Married on 09/03/2017

I can't begin to say enough about Deb. She is very professional but yet so personable. She was flexible enough to meet with us prior to our wedding and responded immediately to my questions and emails. That was extremely important to me as we had so many other things we had to juggle. But most importantly, she was so kind and talented. I only met with her briefly but through our short meetings and email exchanges I could tell that she was a truly kind spirit blessed with an amazing talent. I'm so glad her and her company were able to play at our wedding!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Tom · Married on 08/26/2017

The quartet provided great music before and after our wedding ceremony. Debra was an excellent partner to plan and work with.

Sent on 09/02/2017

Gina · Married on 08/12/2017

I had my wedding at Liberty Mountain Resort two weeks ago and had the Hanover String Quartet play during my ceremony and cocktail hour. Deb was friendly, responsive, organized, and incredibly easy to work with leading up to the wedding. She checked in routinely, and even let me know ahead of time if she was going to be away from her computer for a few days in case she didn't get back right away. She really was top notch when it came to communication, preparation, and organization. On the day of, I didn't need to worry about a thing. They worked with my venue's wedding coordinator to get set up. I was fortunate enough to be able to stop by and meet them during cocktail hour, but as I said I didn't even need to coordinate anything on the day of with them. Music was beautiful, they exceeded my expectations :)

Sent on 08/28/2017

Kat · Married on 08/06/2017

Amazing group. Responsive to needs and helped with song selection. Really added a level of sophistication to our ceremony.

Sent on 08/10/2017

M · Married on 07/01/2017

We would have given a 6.0 review if possible. Hanover String Quartet brought another level of elegance to our daughter and new son's wedding! Deb worked with us along the way at each step to choose music and assure all steps along the path were discussed to ensure the best in wedding music experience. Thank you!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/17/2017

Hanover String Quartet was fantastic! We used a small venue for our wedding reception, so we hired the Hanover String Trio. We had many positive comments regarding the music. The music was perfect for our garden-like setting. Additionally, the musicians were great to work with - always promptly replying to my questions via e-mail. I recommend the Trio or Quartet for your special day!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Nathan · Married on 05/20/2017

Great experience with Hanover String Quartet. Deb was very easy to work with considering we know next to nothing about classic music. Their transitions and timing were amazing.

Sent on 05/27/2017

Danielle · Married on 05/06/2017

The trio played at our wedding on May 6th this year, and Deb was a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process. She was always extremely responsive, friendly, helpful, and was so careful to make sure that she had all of the details straight.

On the day of the wedding we had to use our rain plan, and the trio immediately found the best place to set up and got right to it.

When it was time for me to make my entrance into the ceremony, and heard "The Bridal Chorus", I felt like I was in a dream. The music was beautiful and it was so nice to include a traditional element to an otherwise more casual wedding.

Sent on 06/19/2017