Hannah Turner Photography Reviews

24 | Bend, OR

24 Reviews for Hannah Turner Photography

Lisa Haskins · Getting married on 01/04/2022

Highly Personalized Photography Experience

Hannah has a talent for bringing the best out in people and capturing it in a photo. She went above and beyond to make sure that our personalities were reflected in the photos and she even accommodated our INSANE dog. We are not photogenic by any means, but she was able to prompt and pose us to make us feel 100% comfortable. Needless to say, we are extremely satisfied with our photos! :)

Sent on 07/15/2020

Ari Angelides · Getting married on 05/07/2021

Amazing Photographer!

My fiance and I had Hannah do our engagement photos and we are so glad we did. She got back to us in a timely manner and was able to get us scheduled quickly. We both felt awkward getting pictures taken, but Hannah is the perfect blend of being professional yet relaxed so we instantly felt comfortable around her. She even gave me advice on what dresses would photograph best before the shoot which was super helpful! The experience itself was great, but the gallery we received was better than we could have ever imagined. She was able to capture us and our pups perfectly, and we are SO happy with the results!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Kimberlee

Kimberlee Mccoy · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Amazing, helpful, highly recommend!

Hannah is amazing! My fiance and I instantly felt comfortable with her from our first conversation! She was so helpful in the wedding planning process and was such a big support for us every step of the way! We truly enjoyed working with her! We highly recommend Hannah!

Sent on 07/13/2020
  • Allison

Allison Voigt · Married on 07/12/2020

Absolutely amazing!!

Hannah was absolutely amazing! I can’t say enough about her. Before the wedding, we would get together to plan and organize which specific pictures need to be caught. Our pre wedding meetings were super helpful and made the day of the wedding stress free. Hannah is so fun and easy being around. The pictures that she took were stunning. My husband and I love them so much!

Hannah was the perfect photographer for our wedding. She is easy going, fun, organized, and so talented. What more do you need!

Sent on 07/12/2020
  • Jojoe

Jojoe Nujoy · Married on 02/08/2020

The Consummate Professional Photographer

We had our first experience with Hannah while we were in Bend, Oregon. My then girlfriend and I celebrated her 40th birthday where we stayed at Tetherow Resort. We noticed that we could have our photos taken by her as the preferred photographer there. We originally wanted to have a photoshoot for holiday cards.

Little did my girlfriend know that I was going to propose to her there and she obviously said "yes." The next day after the engagement, we had our photoshoot, which not only turned out to be for holiday cards but for our engagement photos as well!

We decided to have Hannah as our photographer for our wedding on February 8, 2020 at the Sentinel Hotel in Portland, Oregon. Hannah drove all the way from Bend for our special day.

From beginning to end, Hannah helped us plan the day for photo logistics. She knew the timeline of when and where photos should be taken.

She did a fantastic job capturing the day for both of us. The photos that she took painted a great story. Hannah had a great sense of how to direct us when she took the "first look" photos all the way to the family photos. And, she was able to capture all the candid moments of the reception.

We would highly recommend Hannah to anyone in Bend or anywhere in Oregon to have her take photos for your wedding. Her professionalism, care and attention to details makes her a great choice for your wedding photo needs!

Sent on 03/23/2020

Jamie Yi · Married on 10/12/2019

Awesome photographer...Awesome person!

Hannah is just the best. She was the first vendor we booked for our wedding at the Sunriver Resort and we could not be more happy with our decision! Planning a destination wedding can be tricky but Hannah was an excellent communicator and was quick to reply to emails. My husband and I both loved Hannah's easy going, friendly personality from the first time we met at our engagement shoot so by the time our wedding day rolled around, we felt like we were reunited with an old friend. Thank you Hannah for going above and beyond to capture so many wonderful photos of our special day!

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Sande · Married on 09/14/2019

Outdoor wedding

Amazing work! Was able to get every picture I wanted and more! Highly recommended

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Iris

Iris Chung · Married on 08/10/2019

Beautiful wedding photos and a pleasure to work with

Hannah's a pro! She was so helpful in recommending optimal times to capture the best light, sharing her thoughts and best practices about a typical photography schedule, and making suggestions about what would best fit our needs. Hannah photographed our wedding at Brasada Ranch, and even drove down to Portland for our engagement photos. She made us feel comfortable and taken care of throughout the entire experience (a big feat since I'm not very natural at posing!), and our wedding photos turned out absolutely gorgeous. Don't hesitate to book her!

Sent on 01/04/2020

Brandi Hansen · Married on 07/27/2019

Great Photographer

Hannah was perfect for our outdoor wedding! She did such a great job capturing our personalities and the essence of our wedding! Very friendly and professional! I would absolutely recommend!!

Sent on 11/16/2019

McKenna · Married on 07/06/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I want everyone to have the experience I had! Hannah truly made our wedding day special! She is so easy and fun to work with and ALL our photos turned out amazing! I 100% recommend her!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Samantha Bowers · Married on 02/23/2019

Fun, relaxed, easy to work with and amazing photos

We had a smaller wedding but wanted amazing pictures! Hannah took the time to get to know us and what we wanted. She was fun, relaxed and so easy to work with. She stayed as long as we needed and made our wedding experience amazing. We got our pictures back fairly quickly and she even posted sneak peaks on Instagram, which made me even more excited to see them! The pictures a were exactly what we had in mind and turned out even more beautiful!

Sent on 05/26/2019

JENNA · Married on 09/15/2018

A truly wonderful experience!

If you are looking for beautiful wedding photos that don't feel forced or overly posed then Hannah is your photographer! She shot our engagement and wedding photos and I could not be any happier with the experience and the results.
    At the end of the wedding I had multiple people ask if she was a friend we'd hired because she was so friendly and fit right in with everyone. She also got compliments on how efficient she was in wrangling our large family shots to make sure we all looked presentable.
    Hiring Hannah truly was an easy decision and I would recommend her without a second though!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Carol · Married on 08/18/2018

Hannah was amazing, please book her now. I had no idea what I wanted out of pictures and she helped me figure it out. I was also getting a bit stressed during family photos and she picked up on it right away and pulled me and my new hubs to the side for some pictures away from everyone to regroup. I would have never done engagement photos if she hadn't suggested it and I am so glad we did. It gave us a chance to get to know her better and for her to know how awkward we are getting our photo taken before the big day. :) I really can't say enough good things about Hannah, don't hesitate call her now!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Carol · Married on 08/18/2018

Hannah was amazing to work with. She made us so comfortable, understood what we wanted and took beautiful pictures!

Sent on 09/07/2018

KIMBERLY · Married on 08/11/2018

Hannah was able to capture our wedding moments as "real life" moments, which I prefer. These moments are precious and beautifully captured. Hannah also beautifully captured the "posed" moments. We are very pleased with the hundreds of online pictures we were able to view, share, and keep.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Madeline · Married on 07/28/2018

Hannah was wonderful to work with! She was so supportive of us as a couple and playful and fun with the wedding party and family. Quite a few wedding guests commented how great she was! She perfectly balanced being laid back and flexible while also being organized and assertively making sure we got great photos of our special day!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Kristn · Married on 07/15/2018

Hannah exceeded our expectations! We were so delighted to see all the photos after the wedding! So many details in the grains of wood, stone, the barn, cakes, our rings and nature. She is multi-talented with both film( black and whites) and digital. She is very personable/pleasant and very professional! My husband and I giggled because in our opinion, she made us look like celebrities! If you want the BEST photographer, then you have found her! Hannah will NOT disappoint!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Julie · Married on 03/25/2018

Hannah absolutely BLEW ME AWAY with not just our wedding photos, but more importantly her amazingly kind, funny, down-to-earth, easy going, professional, and warm personality. My wedding was March 25, 2018. Hannah arrived extra early the morning of my wedding just so she could capture all of these little details throughout the bridal suite. Those little details that she took photos of ended up being some of my absolute favorite pictures. She took the time to carefully and very craftily arrange all of these super small items - from our wedding rings, to my mother-in-law's vintage purse that she let me wear for my "something borrowed," to the tiny stickers that I placed underneath my shoes, which read "I Do" in the color blue, for my "something blue" of course. Those pictures came out so authentic, and glamorous at the same time. Hannah really does have a keen eye for the little details you least expect to think about. I am also obsessed with the photos that Hannah captured of our table centerpieces. We didn't go with a ton of flowers, but there was enough to make a statement. We went with a lot of rustic bird cages, moss mats, vintage book stacks, and wood slices to capture our theme - whimsical rustic romance vintage fairytale. Those pictures, I swear, look like they belong on Pinterest. I love them so much. Looking at the photos of myself and my husband for the first time literally brought tears to my eyes. It brought back all the feelings that I had that day. I even laughed a few times at some of the super candid shots that Hannah captured, in which my facial expressions just say so many things about how I was feeling the morning of my wedding and walking down the aisle. So many emotions - nervousness, anxiousness, happiness, excitement, bashfulness - all captured and saved now forever, thanks to Hannah. I can't thank her enough. She pleasantly exceeded our expectations and we are forever grateful for all of those very special moments that she captured.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Andrew · Married on 11/05/2016

Booking Hannah will be one of the best decisions you make for your wedding - it was for us!

During the ceremony she was stealthy as a ninja, something that garnered high praise from the staff at the church who noted what a rare talent it was. But where she really shone was the photo session after. She wrangled our relatives for group photos with expert charm, and then whisked the party off to central park where she knew all the best spots and made the whole experience fun (which is saying something for a group of people that normally can't stand being in front of the camera). I know of no other person that can put people at ease the way she can.

The photos were far better than anything we could have imagined, and Hannah's natural leadership and bubbly personality turned what could have been a stressful time into some of the best memories of the day.

Sent on 02/25/2017

Linda · Married on 08/06/2016

We had an intimate wedding with 6 guests and hired Hannah as our photographer. She was the perfect choice for us. She is warm, friendly, creative and talented. She made us feel very relaxed and captured great photos with minimal fuss. Most of our photos were captured without us even realising they were been taken!!! The result was natural, fresh, carefree photos. Hannah fitted right into to our tiny wedding party. She is lovely company and very patient (as she travelled around NYC with us to hit some iconic spots). She was a pleasure to deal with as all our correspondence was via email. We organised our wedding in less then 3 months and from Ireland. We had never met Hannah prior to our big day. But as soon as we met her, we instantly clicked. We highly recommend Hannah if your considering tying the knot in NYC.

Sent on 09/10/2016

Anne · Married on 10/10/2015

A stress free wedding day was the best gift and the fabulous photos allow me to keep savoring the experience. Hanna did great prep with me to understand my priorities and interests and made the photo session just prior and after the ceremony quick and easy (and fun!) Envisioning the spaces and group photos in advance made for such a lovely day. Hanna knew all the questions to ask and we had everything in place for smooth transitions for the special shots. I really appreciated how she coordinated with the DJ to honor my request to keep the dance photos moving and she captured all the key guests as well.

Sent on 04/16/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Hannah! She is incredibly knowledgeable about photography and can answer any question you may have. She has great creative ideas, but at the same time is totally open to any of your ideas as well. She responds to emails very quickly, and my photos were returned promptly after my wedding. Hannah is professional, kind, and a very calming presence on a crazy day like a wedding day. She ensured that everything on her end ran smoothly. I am so very happy with both Hannah's day-of work and the beautiful photos I received afterwards.

Sent on 07/27/2015

Molly · Married on 05/16/2015

Hannah is the full package when it comes to wedding photography - she produces gorgeous photos and has the personality and professionalism to ensure the day runs smoothly. And all at a great value!

Hannah captured so many special moments at my recent wedding that my husband and I will treasure for the rest of our lives. We are both a little shy, but Hannah made us feel so comfortable. She was somehow able to get all the shots that were important to me without being obtrusive. We highly recommend Hannah, and thank her for capturing our special day and making us look so good!

Sent on 06/24/2015