Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry Reviews

Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry 6
Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry 7

Celene · Married on 08/10/2019

5 Stars Isn't Enough!

If I could give Hannah more than 5 stars, I definitely would! Hannah is one of the best vendors I had the pleasure of working with for my daughter's wedding. She is an amazing communicator - always emailing back promptly! On the wedding day, she did a fabulous job with our hair and makeup, and I simply cannot say enough about her! We're so thankful we hired her!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It means so much to me that you chose me to be a part of your daughter’s big day! I had so much fun working with you all!
  • Leanna

Leanna · Married on 06/29/2019

Responsive, professional, and easy to work with

Hannah was amazing and very easy to work with!!! She was very responsive to questions and I loved how easy she was to talk to and make suggestions. She made sure that our day was planned accordingly and we even finished up a little ahead of schedule! She did my hair and make up plus my bridesmaids and mom's hair! We all loved our hair! I absolutely loved working with her and would definitely highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 07/06/2019
    Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry 8

Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and for allowing me to be part of your special day! I enjoyed working with you and your girls so much!
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Yates · Married on 06/08/2019

Rainy day wedding

From the day I discovered Hannah’s beautiful wedding hair photos on Instagram, I knew I had to reach out to her quickly! She was very responsive to all of my questions and I knew she was going to be a great fit for my bridesmaids and myself! Hannah was very accommodating at the trial day and listened to my exact vision that I wanted for my wedding day! The day of the wedding it was very rainy, but Hannah and her assistant helped style our hair to hold for the whole night! All of my girls loved their hair styles! Hannah is very pleasant to work with and does amazing work! I would definitely recommend her for your big day!

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry 9
    Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry 10
    Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry 11

Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words, Lindsay! You were such a beautiful bride, and I enjoyed every second of working with you and your bridal party! Thank you so much for trusting me to do hair and makeup for your big day!
  • Erin

Erin Hiers · Married on 05/17/2019

Hannah was a part of making our group have a great day!

Hannah did a great job with our group. She was flexible with being able to come to our cabin and setup shop to accommodate everyone. She was extremely efficient, yet catering to everyone's hair and makeup ideas. My siblings were unsure of how they wanted to style their hair and she had great ideas that everyone loved. She is fun, laidback, and easy to work with. I highly recommend working with Hannah for your big day!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much, Erin! I had so much fun with you and your girls! You were all so easy to work with and fun to be around! Thanks for allowing me to be part of your big day!

Chelsea Parente · Married on 04/27/2019

Highly recommend!

Hannah did so much for me and my girls on my wedding day! We couldn’t have been more happy with the work she has done! She was so sweet, organized, and professional! All of our hair and makeup was so beautiful and lasted all night! 😊 Thank you for your kindness, your hard work, and for your help in making my special day perfect!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much, Chelsea! I absolutely loved working with you and your girls! You were all so much fun to work with, and I’m so glad you all loved your hair and makeup! What a beautiful group of ladies!
  • Bobbie

Bobbie · Married on 04/19/2019

Beautiful hair for the whole bridal party!

Working with Hannah was a breeze! She was easy to communicate with from start to finish. She is incredibly talented with wedding hair, whether it be an updo or halfup/style. My bridal party and members of my family looked stunning on the wedding day. I definitely recommend!!

Sent on 04/29/2019
    Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry 12
    Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry 13

Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much, Bobbie! I really enjoyed working with you and your girls! You were all so much fun!

Caitie · Married on 03/17/2019

Love Hannah!

What a great experience to work with Hannah. She set up a trial for me and listened to what I wanted changed for the wedding day. All of my girls and relatives looked spectacular on our wedding day. Love her!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I really enjoyed working with all of you! Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your big day! You were beautiful!

Breanna Akerson · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing stylist!

Hannah did my hair for my wedding and she did soooo amazing! She has also dyed my hair in the past and did amazing then too! I recommend her for all things wedding!

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry 14
    Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry 15

Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Breanna! I’m so glad I was able to work with you on your big day! Thanks for choosing me!
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 12/23/2018

Amazing !!

Hannah was incredible ! She was always quick to respond to any questions I had and was willing to work with me around my hectic schedule. I was torn between two hairstyles and Hannah worked with me to find which one was the best. All of my bridesmaids said they wanted Hannah for their wedding. You won’t be disappointed !

Sent on 12/31/2018
    Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry 16

Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words! You were a STUNNING bride-beautiful inside and out! Thank you for choosing me to do hair for your special day! Your girls were so much fun too!
  • Amanda

Amanda Starr · Married on 12/22/2018

Hannah is Amazing!

Hannah is exactly what you want when planning your wedding hair and makeup! She was so flexible with my last minute additions to the schedule and even added an assistant to make the day stress free. I was so comfortable in her hands and got so many compliments on my hair and makeup. I truly have never felt so gorgeous. You will not regret booking her!

Sent on 12/31/2018
    Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry 17
    Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry 18

Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing me for your hair and makeup on your big day! You and your girls were so sweet and easy to work with! You were a beautiful bride!

Haley Eiler · Married on 11/17/2018

Made my family, bridesmaids and I feel beautiful on my wedding day

Hannah was super sweet and professional and did exactly what my girls and I wanted done with our hair. I was an out of state bride from Indiana, having our wedding in Georgia. Hannah helped ease all of the stress that comes along with planning a wedding, especially with me being 9 hours away from our venue! ❤️

Sent on 12/11/2018

Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much, Haley! I enjoyed working with you and your girls! Thank you for trusting me with your hair for your big day. You were stunning!
  • Tori

Tori · Married on 11/10/2018

Hannah is wonderful!

I hired Hannah Easterwood to be my hair stylist on my wedding day and I am so glad I did. She and her assistant were so so sweet, perfectly on time, and were able to create amazing styles on a bunch of girls who had no idea what they wanted done. She was extremely reasonably priced compared to other stylists I had inquired with. I'm so glad I hired Hannah and would recommend anyone in Northern GA to hire her as well!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words, Tori! I loved working with you and your girls on your big day!
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/04/2018

Exceptional Professionalism and Quality

I am so happy that I was able to have Hannah and Emily for my wedding day! I had initially contacted Hannah for hair for myself and my bridal party. She was super professional from the beginning and easy to contact, which was important for me as an out-of-state bride. She was very personable and flexible especially when for my trial, in which I had arranged to GA for wedding preparations, she could not attend because she was in rehabilitation from surgery. She was very professional in recommending me to another hair artist, Emily, to do my hair for my wedding date due to her situation at the time. I appreciated that sooo much because again I was an out of state bride which relieved a stress that I could have had. I grew to like Hannah so much from the communication we had the months prior and again her instant response and personable personality. Hannah's great recommendation with Emily prompted me to hire Emily as well for the make-up for the wedding date, since they work so well together. I had an awesome experience with Hannah and she provided such a great job to the bridal party's hair up-dos. I had a pleasurable experience with both Hannah and Emily and would definitely hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much, Kelly! I appreciate your flexibility with my surgery so very much, and I’m so glad we were able to work with you on your big day! Best wishes!

Kimberly · Married on 09/29/2018

Hannah made us look fabulous!

My four bridesmaids and I loved working with Hannah! She was not only talented and made us look fabulous, but was easygoing, professional, and lovely to work with. I appreciated the experience of working with Hannah from start to finish; she was easy to book online (especially after reading all these reviews), we quickly went through the contract, and figuring out payment was so easy. She traveled onsite to our location, arrived on time, and finished ahead of schedule! We all received so many compliments of our hair and makeup and definitely it was due to Hannah's magic! Thank you!

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry 19

Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing me for your big day! I appreciate your kind words and loved working with you and your bridesmaids!
  • Morgan

Morgan Shy · Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful!!

Hannah was wonderful! She was incredibly responsive, flexible, professional, and so friendly! I could not decide how I wanted to do my hair, so I let her take the lead, and she worked with me until we found the perfect up-do. I trusted her to make my hair perfect and she sure did. Thanks to Hannah, I felt beautiful on my wedding day! My girls, too! Would absolutely recommend!!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting me on your big day, Morgan! I absolutely love the updo that we came up with, and it was a pleasure to work with you and your girls! (And a plus that we watched the Georgia game... Go Dawgs!) Best wishes on your new journey as Mr. and Mrs.!

Angela Voyles · Married on 09/16/2018

My nieces wedding

Hannah did an amazing job with not only my beautiful nieces hair but all of us in the bridal party! I’d highly recommend Hannah!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! I really enjoyed spending the day with Morgan and all of her girls! Y'all were a blast!

Morgan · Married on 09/16/2018

Highly reccommend!

Hannah was amazing!!! She listened to what I was wanting and looked at my ideas and gave me her honest opinion of what would look best. She did my hair and makeup for my wedding and I couldn’t have been happier with both. She also did my four bridesmaids hair, three flower girls, my mom and the mother of the groom. She did everything quickly and efficiently! All the girls loved her work! The weather wasn’t cooperating so it rained all day but my hair and especially makeup still looked great after being in the rain for most of the day!! Her pricing is reasonable and fair for all of the work that she does! I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words, Morgan! I loved working with you and your girls so much! I'm so glad you loved your hair and makeup! Thanks for allowing me to be a small part of your big day!

Brittany · Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful Work and a Wonderful Person!

Hannah was amazing! She was professional, wonderful to work with, flexible, kind, and did a GREAT job! She managed an updo despite my short hair, she came to our hotel to get us ready, and she made the getting-ready process fun and stress-free. Everyone looked stunning!

Sent on 12/13/2018
    Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry 20
    Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry 21
    Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry 22
    Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry 23

Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting me on your big day! I enjoyed working with you and your girls! You were a beautiful bride!
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/25/2018

Hannah is the best!

Hannah is amazing!! I am so glad I was able to work with her for my wedding! She did such a wonderful job with my hair, as well as my three bridesmaids', and she even toughed it out and traveled to do our hair shortly after having surgery. She always responded quickly to messages, and she's super nice and easygoing. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I enjoyed working with you and your girls on your big day! Thanks for having me!

Steffi · Married on 07/22/2018

Finding a hair and makeup artist was one of the most stressful aspects of wedding planning, and I am so glad that I stumbled across Hannah’s page! Communicating with her throughout the whole process was super easy; she is the perfect blend of professional and sweet. And wow, is she talented! I came in with some pictures of hairstyles I liked, and she managed to make them even better. Her co-stylists Cheyenne (hair) and Emily (makeup) also did an amazing job; my bridesmaids and I felt so beautiful for the big day. Plus, the three of them were a lot of fun to be around. I was so pleased with Hannah’s work and cannot recommend her more highly!

Sent on 09/28/2018
    Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry 24
    Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry 25
    Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry 26
    Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry 27
    Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry 28

Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I highly enjoyed working with you on your special day!

Melanie · Married on 06/01/2018

Hannah is not only one of the sweetest and most accommodating people to work with, but she does excellent work with both hair and makeup. She is super talented, and she made me feel the most beautiful that I ever have on my wedding day! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much, Melanie! You were such a joy to work with! I enjoyed every minute!

Laura · Married on 05/26/2018

Hannah did my hair for my wedding and did a wonderful job! She also did all of my bridesmaids hair and everyone's hair turned out beautiful! She traveled to our location for the wedding and was on time. Thanks again hannah!!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your special day! I really enjoyed working with you and your fun group of ladies! Best wishes on your new journey!

Hollie · Married on 04/21/2018

I used Hannah Easterwood for my bridal hair and for all of my bridesmaids hair. Since the very beginning of contacting Hannah, she was very prompt in her responses. I always new if I needed to contact her, I would hear back ASAP. Hannah actually allowed me to have two trials because the first hair style I wanted looked absolutely beautiful, but I was not comfortable with the style. Another thing to note, my wedding was in the middle of no where and we had to get ready in a super small area. With no trouble, Hannah was able to get my hair and all 5 of my bridesmaids hair finished on time and looking PERFECT. The price for her services and very reasonable and affordable. She does not disappoint!!

Sent on 07/09/2018
    Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry 29
    Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry 30
    Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry 31

Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so very much for your sweet words, Hollie! I thoroughly enjoyed working with you and your bridal party! You girls were so much fun and absolutely beautiful!

Jenna · Married on 03/24/2018

Hannah was amazing! She was always responsive and following up with me throughout the process. I had her do a fresh balayage on my hair a few months before the wedding, and then she did my hair trial, and of course hair and makeup for me and the wedding party. Her and her assistant were super fun to work with, it felt like we were all hanging out like friends getting ready the day of the wedding, which helped to take the stress off. We all felt super beautiful once they had worked their magic! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 04/06/2018
    Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry 32
    Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry 33
    Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry 34

Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words, Jenna! I really enjoyed spending time with you and your girls! It was such a fun morning getting you ready for your special day. Congrats!

Hope · Married on 03/10/2018

Hannah is amazing! I am so glad we chose her to do my hair and makeup!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Hannah Easterwood Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you for choosing me! I was honored to be a part of your special day!