Hannah Charis Photography Reviews

Hannah Charis Photography 6
Hannah Charis Photography 7

Janet Trebs · Getting married on 07/10/2021

Wonderful, Enjoyable, Fun

Hannah Droll is an amazing photographer and an amazing person!!! She made our experience so easy and fun! She ensured we were in the right poses and talked us through exactly what to do without feeling embarrassed or uncomfortable. The whole experience was wonderful and memorable. And our pictures turned out fantastic! I highly recommend using Hannah for your wedding!

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Hannah Charis Photography 8

Hannah Charis Photography's reply:

Hi Janet, thank you so much! these are some of the highest compliments!!! You both were a dream to work with and I feel as though I should be writing y'all a model review!! haha. I adore y'all!
  • Niccolette

Niccolette Yvanovich · Getting married on 02/01/2020

Choose Hannah You Won’t Regret It!

I found Hannah on wedding wire and immediately fell in love with the look of her photos. She was quick to respond when I reached out and has continued to do that each and every time we’ve talked since! We did our engagement shoot with her and she made us so comfortable in front of the camera and produced the best pictures my fiancé and I have ever taken together. I can’t wait to see her work when we get married in a few short months. She’s the best decision I’ve made in my wedding planning and I’m so beyond grateful to have such a kind, attentive photographer there to capture the most important day to date in our lives. We love you Hannah! ❤️

Sent on 09/29/2019
    Hannah Charis Photography 9
    Hannah Charis Photography 10
    Hannah Charis Photography 11
    Hannah Charis Photography 12

Hannah Charis Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness, Nicci! Thank you so much for your kind, thought-out words in this review! Y'all are INCREDIBLE and your wedding is going to be PERFECT! I cannot wait!!
  • Rachel

Rachel Runyan · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Perfection!

Hannah is an incredibly talented photographer. My value for high quality and beautiful pictures created a perfect match for us in having Hannah photograph our engagement pictures. She will also be doing our wedding. Hannah instantly makes you feel at ease and comfortable. She is amazing at posing you and teaching you how to pose so that the shot comes out just right. Her attention to detail is evident throughout the entire shoot and appears beautifully in the pictures she gives you. Hannah is and always will be my number 1 choice for photographer, for all occasions. Her kindness, joy and passion shine through her work. It is evident that she LOVES what she does and takes great pride in her work. You will not be disappointed! Check Hannah out!

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Savannah

Savannah · Getting married on 11/09/2019

How could you not love her???

We could not have chosen a better photographer for our engagement and wedding pictures, and we haven’t even had our wedding yet! I was nervous for our engagement photos because I had never had any professional pictures done like this, but Hannah was so kind and fun that it made the engagement session so easy. She literally tells you exactly where to stand, look, and put your hands and feet. It’s honestly hard to not feel like a model with Hannah cheering you. Not to mention that we got more pictures than we had expected and every single picture was amazing! I honestly cried when I saw them. Hannah is the absolute best and anyone would be crazy not to hire her.

Sent on 10/15/2019
    Hannah Charis Photography 13
    Hannah Charis Photography 14
    Hannah Charis Photography 15

Hannah Charis Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness Savannah! Just wow. Your words are so encouraging and kind! It’s going to be an honor to photograph your wedding!!! I LOVED hanging with you 2 at your engagement session!!
  • W

Whitney Jordan · Married on 09/27/2019

Amazing photos that surpassed ALL expectations!

When I was researching photographers, I had very low expectations. I wasn’t impressed with any photographer’s work that had previously taken my photos. I thought my previous photoshoots were “Okay” but nothing ever stood out. I wanted “Instagram Perfect” photos, but I didn’t know how to get them. One evening, I was scrolling through Facebook and I read a very detailed review for Hannah Charis Photography. Amongst other things, the review stated that Hannah provides clear/fool-proof direction and outfit suggestions!! SOLD!! Upon booking an appointment, I received a thorough and lengthy PDF on outfit suggestions, makeup, hair. She even provided suggested locations WITH sample photos of those locations!! She took all of the guess work out and I have never had that before. A couple of days before our session, she reassured me that everything was going to be perfect and to not stress about it. Deep down I was still extremely stressed because I had been let down in the past and I wanted “wall gallery” quality photos.

When I arrived to the location, Hannah was already there and prepared. Even though this was our first time meeting, I felt like we clicked right away and she understood my vision. I didn’t have to wait for her at all. We started right away to make sure we got as many photos as we could. She was so creative and thoughtful with EVERY pose. Her communication was clear, precise, and to the point. My significant other felt confident in her leading him through this process and I promise you he was not initially looking forward to taking photos. The photoshoot couldn’t have gone better and it surpassed ALL of my expectations.

I took pictures on Friday evening. My photos were done, edited, and sent over by Monday morning at 8:00AM. She also photographed a wedding during that weekend, so I was shocked when I received my pictures so quickly! When I looked at my photos for the first time, I cried. I’m an Army Veteran; I don’t cry for anything! I received WAY more photos than what I paid for. I could not have been more thrilled with the whole process. EVERYTHING was easy; not many people can say that about a photoshoot. No one else will take my photos. We pay photographers to capture our most precious memories/moments. Don’t make the mistake of hiring anyone else but Hannah! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Hannah Charis Photography's reply:

Oh My Goodness, Whitney, thank you so much for your review!!!!! Your words mean so much to me and so perfectly describe why I love my job so much!!!!
  • Ashley

Ashley Enget · Married on 09/21/2019

BEST photographer ever! Hire her IMMEDIATELY!

Hannah absolutely blew me away when she agreed to do the photography for my engagement photos and wedding! My husband and I seriously are so awkward in front of a camera and she made us look like professional models. EVERYONE was in love with our pictures! For our engagement photos, she provided help as far as what to wear, what looks good, and how to coordinate our outfits. I hate shopping and I have no idea what to wear for photos so this was a HUGE help! She also directed us on exactly how to stand, position ourselves and look completely natural so that ALL of our photos turned out amazing! Our pictures seriously looked so great and super natural!

My whole bridal party was obsessed with her photos and so many people at our wedding asked how I found our photographer because they were so impressed with her work! I HIGHLY recommend hiring Hannah, she is incredibly talented at what she does, she is SUPER fast and is so sweet and kind(she even sent us a gift for our wedding)!

She goes above and beyond and she truly cares about providing high quality photos that we will look at over and over. She was a Godsend!!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Hannah Charis Photography's reply:

Are you serious right now??! Ashley, y'all are the BEST!! I loved every part of your engagement session AND WEDDING!!! I'm just so blessed and feel so much richer having met y'all!!

Katelyn Johnson · Married on 05/04/2019

Hands down best photographer!

Hannah is AMAZING! She is the only photographer I’ve ever used that could capture exactly what I wanted. She helps with posing (and makes it look natural!!), with wardrobe, location, etc. and makes it so easy and look so beautiful! Her editing and lighting are by far the best I’ve seen and the best quality pictures I have. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Hannah Charis Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Katelyn!!!!!! You are one of the MANY reasons I love my job so much!!!!! I’m so blessed!

Katie Rice · Married on 04/12/2019

Amazing in every aspect!

I can’t say enough good things about Hannah! She was so helpful with regards to outfit selection, flexible when we had to reschedule due to weather, and during the session she was so helpful in providing guidance on positions, hand placement, etc. She turned our photos around in record time and exceeded our expectations on every level! I would hands down recommend Hannah to anyone!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Christy

Christy · Married on 03/31/2019

Hannah. Is. Incredible!!!
    Indy and I hired her for our wedding day photography, and as a part of her basic package, she includes an engagement photo shoot so we can get to know each other better before the big day. We just had our engagement pictures taken last Saturday, and we've never had so much fun being photographed! Hannah gave us a solid pep talk on our walk to the first spot, knew exactly how to guide us to some awkward poses (that turned out gorgeous on film!), cheered us on the whole time, and overflowed with energy. From these few hours, we can tell photography and people are her PASSION!
    And then, the pictures arrived shortly after they were taken...and I can't get enough of them! Friends, family, and even strangers are mesmerized by her shots. Her creativity and talent is boundless, and I am overtly blessed and grateful to her for capturing such sweet memories for us. We can hardly wait for her to be there on our wedding day and see what beautiful moments she captures!
    Thank you Hannah!

Sent on 09/12/2018
  • Christy

Christy Hinz · Married on 03/31/2019

Hannah Charis Photography

Hannah is truly exceptional! She is new to the wedding business, but is a natural expert. I honestly was a little worried initially because of her inexperience, but shortly was convinced she is the best in the business!! I could write a book with compliments, but I think it's easier to list. Here are a few things that made Hannah the best in my eyes:
    -Professional: she fulfilled all of her duties, and more.
    -Timely: always replied to my messages within MINUTES.
    -Passion: she loves her job so much, the positive energy flows over to her clients!
    -Flexible: I was an out-of-town bride, and yet Hannah made me feel like it wasn't a problem. She included me in everything, and worked with my travel schedule.
    -Tenacious: she loves what she does so much, she always delivered our products weeks in advance of what we had agreed upon.
    -Organized: she recently took a course in wedding photography, so she is well-educated and put together the entire wedding timeline for us. Such a blessing!
    -Talented: this speaks for itself. Take a look at any photo and you can't help but smile when you see the fun, and feel the joy she captures so well. She specializes in bright, light, airy, and naturally beautiful photography. If you want a photographer with all of the above plus one that will become a close family friend, pick Hannah!

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Hannah Charis Photography 16

Hannah Charis Photography's reply:

Hi Christy! Oh my goodness, thank you SO much for your kind words and well thought out and (as always) organized list of observations... Even though I met you and your sweet mamma at the Wedding Consult in May of 2018 and only have seen you twice since then, I TOTALLY FEEL LIKE part of your FAMILY! You all are the exact reason why I love what I do SO MUCH!

Andrea Thompson · Married on 03/19/2019

A delightful photo session, exceeded expectations

Amazing exp, worth every penny

Sent on 03/30/2019

RACHEL STREET · Married on 03/02/2019

Radiant photos come from a radiant Photographer

Hannah is an absolute joy to work with. Her passion for photography and for her clients absolutely radiates through her. Hannah is a Professional in every way you would want in a Photographer. She is prompt, thorough, joyful, funny, creative, flexible, patient, and not to mention her photos always turn out stunning. Her style of photography flatters every individual and I highly recommend her to anyone wanting the best!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Hannah Charis Photography's reply:

Rachel!!! Thank you so much!!!!! You're incredible!!! I'm so, so blessed to be your Photographer! Your words mean the world to me. THANK YOU!!!!!
  • Emma

Emma Barnett · Married on 02/24/2019

Best Yelp Find EVER

WE LOVE HANNAH!!!!! I came across her website when I was looking for wedding photographers. I had no idea where to start, so I went on Yelp and there she was! Hannah is so wonderful- she is sweet and thorough. Her package includes an engagement session, so my husband and I had a chance to practice being models (which neither of us is at all!!) She made us feel comfortable in the lens and told us exactly how to pose. On the wedding day, she arrived bright and early for my brunch wedding, and made sure with me that she was getting all the shots I wanted. The entire process from day 1 to wedding day, Hannah was so happy and enthusiastic, quick to return our pictures, easy to communicate with, and made the whole experience an amazing one overall. She is the best photographer!!!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Hannah Charis Photography's reply:

Emma!!!!!!! I know I already told you this, but YOU TOTALLY MADE ME CRY! Thank you so much for this review!! I am such a blessed photographer, truly. I just keep getting more and more amazing brides that I absolutely adore. Best. Job. Ever.
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 12/04/2018

She's amazing!

Getting our pictures taken by Hanna was such an amazing experience, I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone! From the very beginning she was responsive amd always quick to answer any of my questions/concerns. At our photoshoot, her enthusiasm is contagious and she makes you feel so comfortable & confident. Thank you Hanna, for you amazing work! You're passion really shines through your work. THANK YOU for creating such amazing memories that my family will hold near and dear to our hearts forever ♡

Sent on 12/04/2018

Hannah Charis Photography's reply:

Hi Monica! Words cannot express how much this means to me. Thank you so much for your kind words and for seeing the passion and excitement behind what I do. It truly is a joy every step of the way!!!

Karem Ordonez · Married on 11/15/2018

Excellent service!

Hannah has 3 years taking our family pictures and we are very happy. Her work is amazing, she is very creative, patient with kids, she always is smiling and ready to take the best photos. She is fantastic with her camara. We have the best memories, we always received on time our pictures and it look beautiful and professional. If you are looking for great memories she is the best!!
    Ordoñez family.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Hannah Charis Photography's reply:

Thank so much, Karem!!! I love y’all!!!! You have always been so sweet and kind and I have so much fun every time I photograph you all!!

Hillary · Married on 09/08/2018

Hannah is absolutely fantastic! I had seen her work so I knew the photography would be great but I didn't think that my fiance and I would be as great on film. She is so good at explaining poses in a way that make sense to us non-models that makes it seem so easy! Especially after engagement and bridals, the day of the wedding photos were a breeze. She is so professional and does so much extra work to get to know us so that our photos are a perfect representation of us. There is no way to just pick a few favorite photos, they are all wonderful!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Heather · Married on 05/05/2018

I love our pictures so much! We had an amazing experience with Hannah. Our family was so impressed with everything she did. 100% recommend her for all your photography needs!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Angel · Married on 03/07/2018

I've never considered myself a very photo-genetic individual (I hate selfies). But my wife LOVES​ taking family pictures, every which way she can. I on the other hand feel like a zoo animal that doesn't know what to do with their hands (think Ricky Bobby from Talladega Nights). But you do things for the woman you love, or at least try your best to. All that being said, when my wife told me we would be taking professional photos with Hannah-I was more than hesitant, but agreed.

I have to honestly say that Hannah was amazing from start to finish. We felt relaxed at the photo shoot, at least I did. We laughed, had fun and she gave us great direction (I literally had to be told where to put my hands). I've had other professional photographers for other various occasions, and NO ONE has taken care of us like Hannah did. My wife loved the photos and I found that I didn't look like a completely untrained monkey. The quality of photos comes from Hannah's incredible attention to detail and natural charisma. We were very lucky to find her. Now, I can look back at these photos confidently with my beautiful wife in 10, 15, or 40 years and share a beautiful memory of the afternoon after our wedding ceremony. Thank you Hannah!

Sent on 09/12/2018
    Hannah Charis Photography 17

Marilyn · Married on 01/27/2018

Hannah has this Amazing Gift as a wedding Photography !I was in the San Antonio Wedding Magazine July /August She is not only Talented ! Awesome way of bringing Atention to Detail I definitely Recommend Hannah
    It was my pleasure to write a review

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Hannah Charis Photography 18
    Hannah Charis Photography 19
    Hannah Charis Photography 20

Abbie Beck · Married on 05/28/2017

Beautiful photographs and an even more beautiful soul!

Hannah took our daughter’s newborn photos and did a mini session for us a few months later. She was so sweet and loving, she felt like she was part of our new family, and she even mailed back our daughter’s headband that accidentally got mixed up in her gear! The pictures were fabulous, and she made me look and feel gorgeous, even 10 days after childbirth! My favorite thing about Hannah is how she really captures the love and power of the relationships in front of her!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Hannah Charis Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness, Abbie, thank you so much for your kind words! It’s clients like you who make me want to pinch myself just to be sure I’m not just living a fairytale... it’s real life! I love what I do and love the friendships I gain along the way!!!

Kelsey · Married on 03/04/2017

Hannah is a very talented photographer! I am a meticulous decision maker and probably researched every photographer in San Antonio. I am SO glad I chose Hannah and love my bridal portraits! What impressed me about her style was her ability to capture light, which gives her photographs a romantic feel. She was easy and fun to work with and had good suggestions for the shoot, location, etc. I was really grateful for the guidance she gave during the shoot. I felt relaxed and natural, and she made me feel like a super model! She even captured some candid shots of me with my parents, which was really sweet. You can tell she enjoys being a photographer, and it made the overall experience very memorable.

Planning a wedding can be overwhelming so make your life easier by choosing Hannah for your photographer! You will be happy with the experience and results.

Sent on 09/15/2018
    Hannah Charis Photography 21
    Hannah Charis Photography 22
    Hannah Charis Photography 23
    Hannah Charis Photography 24
  • Erika

Erika Alaniz · Married on 05/15/2015

2015 spring wedding

Hannah is hands down the best photographer! She made sure our photos captured our relationship and our passions for color and Harley’s!! She was willing to shoot a few different sessions for us to allow us to freeze time and make wonderful memories! We did an engagement shoot that captured our edgy side and our elegant side. She shot my bridal photos equipped with a Harley and then shot our Main event , our wedding ! She was not afraid to take risks and when things got a little rainy she embraced the environment and turned what could have been a disaster, into something magical . I, probably like most, feel a bit awkward in front of the camera but she gave excellent direction and made us feel totally at ease. She has captured precious moments, most recently the birth of our baby girl. She has literally photographed the most pivotal moments in our lives: engagement, wedding, and Baby!! We love Hannah!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Hannah Charis Photography's reply:

Hi Erika, thank you SO MUCH for your sweet review!! Gosh, I can't believe it's been 4 years since your wedding!! Thank you for your review and thoughtfulness. I'm so glad I made you feel comfortable in front of my lens... y'all made that Harley look GOOD! I miss y'all!