Hankal Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Courtney
    Courtney K. Getting married on 09/24/2022

Lisa Hankal is 100% on top of her job. I never once had to worry about a single thing!!

10/10 Lisa deserves to be awarded for her excellence and her professionalism. I loved working with her every step of the way. She is an amazing human being and an even more amazing wedding planner!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley T. Married on 10/23/2021

Excellent customer service

Lisa is very attentive and helps make sure everything leading up to your big day is in line. On your big day, she makes sure everything is handled and perfect so that you don’t have to worry about a single thing. Lisa can take your vision and make it happen and better than you could have imagined. Lisa and her team are personable and become family to you. They ensure that your wedding day is perfect and all you could have dreamed of. I couldn’t recommend a better company or team to anyone. Hankal Events is the way to go!
  • Christina
    Christina D. Married on 10/22/2021

Best Wedding Planner!

Lisa Hankal is phenomenal at her job! She makes sure that every single detail leading up to the big day is perfect! I never had to worry about anything. She was always a text or phone call away and she always responded immediately. She helped our vision come to life and we can’t thank her enough! I highly recommend Lisa Hankal for anyone looking for a wedding planner to plan their fairytale wedding!
  • Emily
    Emily H. Married on 10/02/2021

My Own Personal Fairytale

Lisa and Bart were hands down EXCEPTIONAL! The amazing pre-wedding support to the day-of details were more than I could ever imagine. My husband and I had such a wonderful and unforgettable day. Thank you tines a million Hankal Events!
    Kate S. Married on 06/12/2021

5 Stars All Around!

Lisa handled SO much behind the scenes so that I didn’t have to think about on my big day. She provided her professional opinion all while respecting my wishes. She’s a get-it-done lady, and I can’t that her enough for the value she brought to our day!
    Mallory S. Married on 05/15/2021

Lisa Hankal, angel in disguise.

Lisa was an amazing blessing throughout the entire process of planning our wedding. We originally planned our wedding for 2020 which of course was delayed due to COVID-19 complications and she helped us through the entire process. Vendor changes, guest number reductions, and even venue changes were just a few things that would have had me feeling completely defeated if I was planning on my own. For every issue she had an answer and took our stress away. She goes above and beyond! She is genuinely a great person and 100% working for you and your best interests. I have referred her to many friends and family and will continue to do so. Out of every planner in Augusta, Ga she is by far the best!
    Holly W. Married on 01/16/2021

Lisa was the best wedding planner a girl could ask for!

Loved working with Lisa as my wedding planner! She helped me make all my wedding ideas come true!
  • Cristina
    Cristina T. Married on 12/18/2020

Perfect Holiday Wedding with Hankal Events

I can't put into words how valuable Lisa and Hankal Events were to my wedding day. Throughout our entire wedding planning process Lisa was always accessible, quickly found solutions to any issues, and kept us on track. On the day of the wedding, Lisa was organized and cool, calm, collected no matter what obstacles may have come up. Honestly, as the bride, I had no idea of any obstacles, as she handled them discreetly all while making sure that no one disturbed the bride and groom. She is extremely professional and will work hard to ensure your day is exactly how you dreamed it. In the future, should a new bride ask for my suggestion, I will always recommend Hankal Events.
    Brad W. Married on 12/12/2020

Wedding 12 - 12

If you are searching for someone plan a wedding, I don't have a lot of experience, but Lisa Hankal is amazing, the attention to detail, the professionalism, I don't believe we could have found anyone better. My daughters wedding rehearsal, the morning of the wedding and evening were perfect. Every detail was covered, every i dotted, and t crossed. They say you get what you pay for. I say we got A LOT more!!
  • Becca
    Becca F. Married on 11/21/2020

Best wedding planner ever!

Our wedding would not have been the same without Hankal Events!! Mrs. Lisa made our day everything we wanted and more! The decorations were absolutely gorgeous and all of the vendors she recommended were perfect! She was always available to answer any questions and calm my nerves through out the planning process! 100/10 recommend Hankal events for any event!
  • Cassie
    Cassie E. Married on 11/14/2020

Awesome Experience!!

Hankal Events was amazing to work with!! They were professional, flexible, and willing to do whatever it took to make my BIG day perfect!! They made my vision come to life and I would definitely recommend them!!
    Haley P. Married on 11/07/2020

The BEST Wedding Coordinator

Lisa made my whole wedding experience so much less stressful!! Even though I hired her for a day of coordinator, she was always open to answering any questions I had and giving advice for the many bumps in the road I came across. She is such a genuine and sweet person to be around. She took care of literally everything, even the things I didn’t think about. She decorated my venue perfectly to fit my vision, even adding extra touches we didn’t didn’t discuss. She made the schedule and ensured my day went as planned (without letting me know of anything that didn’t go exactly as planned). She called and coordinated with all my vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page. Lisa was on top of it all. I was able to just enjoy my morning of being a bride with all my best friends and not worry about a single thing besides marrying the love of my life. You will not regret picking her to seamlessly execute your special day!
    Phyllis B. Married on 10/31/2020

Hankal Events

Lisa Hankal is the best wedding planner ever! She helped our daughter plan the wedding of her dreams! Her creativity and professionalism made this day perfect. She thought of everything and it was amazing how it all came together for the special day. I would highly recommend Hankal Events for anyone who wants the perfect wedding day of their dreams.
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca H. Married on 10/24/2020

Our perfect wedding day

I can not say enough good things about Lisa with Hankal Events. She made the whole planning process so easy and stress free for us! Any question I had, she had an answer for me. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect thanks to Lisa. We highly recommend Hankal Events!!
    Makayla S. Married on 10/11/2020

Absolutely amazing!!!!

Hankal Events goes above and beyond for their brides!!! I wanted my wedding day to be simple yet elegant and I got exactly what I asked for!! Mrs. Hankal did everything in her power to make sure my big day was nothing less than perfect and I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding planner!!!
    Sarah L. Married on 09/26/2020

Best decision ever made hiring her

My wedding day was absolutely a dream come true and that wouldn’t have been made possible without Hankal Events. I never felt an ounce of stress leading up to my wedding or even on wedding day. She organized all the wedding vendors and helped ensure the venue was 100% perfect & to my expectations. She has an emergency kit with everything you could think possible for day of. The first thing I recommend to a new bride is to hire Hankal Events. Best decision any bride will ever make!
    Lisa D. Married on 09/25/2020

Excellent!!!

Lisa was great. She took care of everything which allowed us to relax and enjoy. She hung in there with us and rescheduled our event four different times due to the pandemic. Would highly recommend.
    Anna G. Married on 09/19/2020

Seamless, easy and so enjoyable!!! Lisa Hankal was so professional, personal, and thorough when planning my wedding.

I could not recommend enough!!
    Taylor P. Married on 09/05/2020

Hankal events made our day everything we ever dreamed of and more! Lisa is amazing and made our day so special for us!

We are so grateful to Lisa and her team! There’s so many amazing things I could say about Lisa and how she made our day so special. However, what meant the most to me was that she made sure me and my husband had time together, just the two of us, to enjoy our special day. She gave us memories that will always mean the world to us and our day would not have been so wonderful without Lisa!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea G. Married on 08/16/2020

The best of the best

We loved working with Lisa! She made this entire experience so easy and I didn’t have to stress about anything!
    Regina D. Married on 08/01/2020

Lisa is incredible!

Lisa has a great relationship with our vendors and handled all of the details. She is definitely a necessity . She ensured my daughter had the most perfect day & took all of the worrying away. She is worth every penny!
  • Jamie
    Jamie Married on 07/25/2020

So personal and so intentional

The absolute best!! Lisa is there with you from the beginning and is sooo available for questions and any kind of help you need! She advocate for the bride and helps ease the stress of planning a wedding.
    Teri B. Married on 07/18/2020

Excellent experience! Very professional!

I live in Alabama, 8 hrs away from Augusta. My daughter was married in Augusta. Lisa took care of everything. Down to the smallest detail. I can't say enough about how much we appreciated Lisa and everything she did for us. Highly reccomend her!!!!
    Morgan M. Married on 05/31/2020

Amazing experience

Hankal events is the best in the business! Lisa made my wedding so amazing by bringing so many ideas and decorating the venue so perfect. She is also amazing at coordinating the entire wedding.
    Kaitlyn H. Married on 03/21/2020

A blessing!

Lisa is so amazing at what she does. She really knows how to put anxious brides at ease. During the year and a half I was engaged, she helped me with EVERYTHING. My wedding was the week COVID starting peaking but Lisa still made it her top priority to make sure I still had a perfect day.