Hankal Events Reviews

85 Reviews for Hankal Events

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Kight · Married on 01/18/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

Lisa is fantastic in her work!

Rebecca · Married on 11/30/2019

Wonderful Event Coordinator

Lisa was absolutely fantastic! We hired her as our day of coordinator and I can’t recommend her enough! She has just about everything you can imagine at her shop for brides to use for their wedding! I can’t get over how stress free my wedding day was because of her!

Kristin Pate · Married on 11/23/2019

Wedding Coordinator

Lisa is an amazing person. She is so organized and professional. We were told she was the best at what she does and she definitely stands up to her reputation. An enormous weight was lifted from my shoulders by having her plan and execute our wedding ceremony and reception. Her skills are worth ten times as much as she charges. She brought the whole family together in a way that was truly amazing to watch. We love Lisa and Bart and wish them good fortunes in their adventures.

Macey Lafontaine · Married on 11/01/2019

Wedding planner

Lisa helped me every step of the way & made sure my whole wedding was under her control & every thing went great and so smooth!

Brittany Flowers · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing and Dependable

Hankal Events is nothing short of amazing, Lisa works to make dreams come true! There is no vision to big or small for Lisa! I will forever be thankful for Hankal Events making our day everything and more!

Shereka · Married on 09/21/2019

My happy ever after!

Lisa was used as an day of coordinator for our wedding, which felt like more than a day of because she was there for me from the first consultation till the end. She’s very loving, professional & down right knows her stuff. Her decorations were beautiful & she’s very talented. If any unforeseen circumstances rose on the day of our wedding, she made sure I knew nothing about it. She made sure I wasn’t nervous and all my needs were met. There wasnt a time of the day that she didn’t make herself available whether it was via text or phone calls. Her professionalism spoke volumes and her warm caring spirit is what sold me. If you are looking for the best wedding/event planner...look no further. Lisa is the best, hands down. She will execute & go over and beyond to make sure you have the wedding or event of your dreams!

Sent on 01/01/2020

Tiffany Todd · Married on 09/14/2019

Best wedding planner!

I highly recommend Hankal Events! They made sure my wedding was perfect!

Courtney · Married on 09/07/2019

September 7, 2019 BEST DAY EVER

We loved these wonderful people! They were so helpful in making our day the most perfect day ever and one we will never forget! Lisa helps her brides during one of the most stressful times! She takes all the weight and on the wedding day handles any issues that may come along and I never knew about them! Bart and Lisa were more than amazing! We love the Hankal’s!

Alexis · Married on 07/13/2019

Unforgettable Service + Friend

A few words doesn’t begin to do Hankal Events justice. Lisa goes above and beyond for you (as the bride) leading up to your wedding, your entire wedding day, and even long after that. You finish the process with a true friend who knows how to make the “best day of your life”, truly just that. From her suggestions for every planning move (our band was unbelievable thanks to her!) while working within a budget, to each little behind the scene tactic, to making sure you cut the cake right. There is so much more than one thinks that goes into planning and executing a wedding. There is something to be said for her many years of experience, she can basically read your mind and thinks ahead of you with things that need to be done. Lisa took that burden off my mom, dad, sister, and I so we could all truly enjoy the day/night to the fullest. Thank you will never be enough for the priceless memories she helped us make!

Lindsay Rush · Married on 06/22/2019

Dependable

Mrs Lisa was a lifesaver during our wedding. She was organized throughout the entire planning phase, and made sure my ceremony and reception was nothing short of beautiful. We love Hankel Events!

Jasmine Miles · Married on 05/18/2019

Mother of the bride

Lisa and Bart were kind and professional. They kept the whole week end in order and stress free. Nothing was lacking in organization. Bart and Lisa helped my daughter with all the emotions and fatigue that comes with a wedding. That meant so much to me! She, the bride is the most important person to be considered and excellence was their standard!!

• Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 05/11/2019

Perfect in every way!

Lisa is top notch! There aren't enough good things to say about her. Professional and easy to communicate with! Definitely recommend her. Her team on wedding day was so efficient and everything was perfect. I could not have asked for a better wedding planner! She made all of my dreams come true!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Amanda · Married on 05/04/2019

The BEST of The BEST !!!!

Lisa is THE BEST, no questions asked !! She will go above and beyond to meet your every need and make your dream wedding come to life. Her husband is so sweet and they are an unmatchable team !

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel McCall · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding coordinator

Would not have made it through my wedding without having a mental break down without her. She was worth every penny nnot to have to worry about the fine details.

Sent on 12/08/2018

Chelsea Kensinger · Married on 04/07/2019

More than I could have ever expected!

Lisa made my dream wedding come true! I did not have a single worry that she did not completely have under control on my big day. I was so impressed and this is coming from someone who originally thought I didn't need a wedding planner! We love Lisa!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Andrea O’Neill · Married on 03/09/2019

Best of the best

My personal experience with Lisa, at Hankal Events, was way above superb. She made my wedding process smooth, fun, organized, and magical. I would recommend her for every kind of event. She is a miracle worker!

Sourhen Harris · Married on 12/01/2018

Hankal Events Is Everything!

Hankal Events is amazing! They are the sweetest, most genuine couple ever! They completely turned my dream into reality! It was everything I could have ever dreamed of in a wedding and they made it come to life! Lisa guided me the whole way through! I was completely stress and worried free. She responded so fast to each and every one of my texts and said to call her whenever (and I did). She never hesitated! They are so created and will give you so much inspration! Trust me, Pinterest was my go-to and they made my Pinterest wedding dream! They never told me that they couldn’t do anything or they didn’t have it! They always found the item I wanted or made it! The donut wall they have is TO DIE FOR! (It’s a dream, literally). I could go on and on about this amazing team! They are the kindest, stress-free wedding planner/coordinator I could have ever asked for! Side note: it rained the ENTIRE time of my wedding and they made me feel like it was a completely sunny day! I had zero worry with them. They powered through the rain and still did everything I asked for and more! THEY TRULY ARE A DREAM TEAM!

Erin · Married on 11/24/2018

Dream Wedding Come True!!!

HOLY MOLY. Lisa is an amazing planner and person you want helping you with your wedding. She made our day a dream come true. She is always available to talk and takes her time to really hear your wants/needs. The bride and groom are her top priority. She has a touch of wedding magic and made our dream a reality! I would recommend her over and over again!

Kelli Evans · Married on 11/17/2018

A True Wedding Fairy Godmother

Lisa is truly the best! She knows most of the vendors in town and makes the planning process easy. Have a unique idea?... Lisa can bring it to life. She is truly gifted. Could not have done it without her.

Jessie Metzdorf · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely amazing, made my day stress free and relaxing. An absolute pleasure!

Amazing experience! Highly recommend.

• Rachel

Rachel Morris · Married on 10/28/2018

HalloWedding - Spooky but classy

Initially I had hired another wedding planner for my wedding. I was planning a Halloween themed wedding and my previous wedding planner kept veto'ing my ideas. Frustrated, I decide to look for a different wedding planner. A few close friends recommended Lisa Hankal at Hankal events. When I first told her I was wanting a Halloween themed wedding, she lit up like a jack o'lantern. I'm convinced she was more excited than me, which made me even more excited. She expanded on all of my ideas and even came up with some new and exciting ways to decorate. Lisa came with years of experience and knowledge that made my wedding day SO much easier. She had worked with most of my vendors and had access to other resources that helped make the rest of the planning easy (she works closely with a number of vendors regularly and this helps when trying to pick and decide on a vendor). I trusted Lisa completely. The day of my wedding I wasn't nervous at all because I knew she would handle everything professionally. And she did. She stayed in constant contact with me when I had ideas and she was always there to answer questions. She took my Halloween wedding dreams and made them the ultimate reality. She managed to make it look spooky, but also extremely classy. She also had a "she-shed" full of decorations which made it easier for me because I didn't have to buy as many. People still rave about how awesome my wedding was and it really is all thanks to Lisa and her organizational skills, attention to detail, and knowledge of the wedding world. My next event, Lisa will be the first one I call. I honestly don't believe my wedding would have been the same without her expertise.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Abbie Gurley · Married on 10/06/2018

The most perfect wedding day

My wedding day would not have been half of what it was if it weren’t for Hankal Events! She made the reception look absolutely beautiful. I recommended her to everyone I know! Not just for weddings either! For all events!

Jennifer Hutto · Married on 09/08/2018

Simply Amazing

They are amazing inside & out!

DeDe · Married on 07/21/2018

Lisa went way beyond anything I could have ever imagined. Her attention to detail made everything Kristen imagined come to life.
    Thank you so much for all your hard work!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Katherine Sims · Married on 06/30/2018

Wedding Miracle Maker!

Lisa was absolutely amazing to work with!! She took all of my ideas and made them happen. She was super prompt with all responses and made me feel very calm about leaving everything in her hands the week of the wedding. The rehearsal and wedding day ran so smoothly, with everything and everyone where they needed to be on time. She had made contact multiple times with all of my vendors in the weeks before my wedding to make sure we were all on the same page. The reception venue was more perfect than I could have even dreamed and everyone had a wonderful time. Hiring Lisa as my day of wedding coordinator was the best decision we made in the whole wedding planning process. You need Hankal Events for your wedding!!

Sent on 12/08/2018