Hankal Events Reviews

Hankal Events 7
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Kight · Getting married on 01/18/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

Lisa is fantastic in her work!

• Rachel

Rachel McCall · Getting married on 04/27/2019

Wedding coordinator

Would not have made it through my wedding without having a mental break down without her. She was worth every penny nnot to have to worry about the fine details.

Sourhen Harris · Married on 12/01/2018

Hankal Events Is Everything!

Hankal Events is amazing! They are the sweetest, most genuine couple ever! They completely turned my dream into reality! It was everything I could have ever dreamed of in a wedding and they made it come to life! Lisa guided me the whole way through! I was completely stress and worried free. She responded so fast to each and every one of my texts and said to call her whenever (and I did). She never hesitated! They are so created and will give you so much inspration! Trust me, Pinterest was my go-to and they made my Pinterest wedding dream! They never told me that they couldn’t do anything or they didn’t have it! They always found the item I wanted or made it! The donut wall they have is TO DIE FOR! (It’s a dream, literally). I could go on and on about this amazing team! They are the kindest, stress-free wedding planner/coordinator I could have ever asked for! Side note: it rained the ENTIRE time of my wedding and they made me feel like it was a completely sunny day! I had zero worry with them. They powered through the rain and still did everything I asked for and more! THEY TRULY ARE A DREAM TEAM!

Erin · Married on 11/24/2018

Dream Wedding Come True!!!

HOLY MOLY. Lisa is an amazing planner and person you want helping you with your wedding. She made our day a dream come true. She is always available to talk and takes her time to really hear your wants/needs. The bride and groom are her top priority. She has a touch of wedding magic and made our dream a reality! I would recommend her over and over again!

Kelli Evans · Married on 11/17/2018

A True Wedding Fairy Godmother

Lisa is truly the best! She knows most of the vendors in town and makes the planning process easy. Have a unique idea?... Lisa can bring it to life. She is truly gifted. Could not have done it without her.

Jessie Metzdorf · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely amazing, made my day stress free and relaxing. An absolute pleasure!

Amazing experience! Highly recommend.

• Rachel

Rachel Morris · Married on 10/28/2018

HalloWedding - Spooky but classy

Initially I had hired another wedding planner for my wedding. I was planning a Halloween themed wedding and my previous wedding planner kept veto'ing my ideas. Frustrated, I decide to look for a different wedding planner. A few close friends recommended Lisa Hankal at Hankal events. When I first told her I was wanting a Halloween themed wedding, she lit up like a jack o'lantern. I'm convinced she was more excited than me, which made me even more excited. She expanded on all of my ideas and even came up with some new and exciting ways to decorate. Lisa came with years of experience and knowledge that made my wedding day SO much easier. She had worked with most of my vendors and had access to other resources that helped make the rest of the planning easy (she works closely with a number of vendors regularly and this helps when trying to pick and decide on a vendor). I trusted Lisa completely. The day of my wedding I wasn't nervous at all because I knew she would handle everything professionally. And she did. She stayed in constant contact with me when I had ideas and she was always there to answer questions. She took my Halloween wedding dreams and made them the ultimate reality. She managed to make it look spooky, but also extremely classy. She also had a "she-shed" full of decorations which made it easier for me because I didn't have to buy as many. People still rave about how awesome my wedding was and it really is all thanks to Lisa and her organizational skills, attention to detail, and knowledge of the wedding world. My next event, Lisa will be the first one I call. I honestly don't believe my wedding would have been the same without her expertise.

Hankal Events 8
    Hankal Events 19
    Hankal Events 20
    Hankal Events 21

Abbie Gurley · Married on 10/06/2018

The most perfect wedding day

My wedding day would not have been half of what it was if it weren’t for Hankal Events! She made the reception look absolutely beautiful. I recommended her to everyone I know! Not just for weddings either! For all events!

Jennifer Hutto · Married on 09/08/2018

Simply Amazing

They are amazing inside & out!

DeDe · Married on 07/21/2018

Lisa went way beyond anything I could have ever imagined. Her attention to detail made everything Kristen imagined come to life.
    Thank you so much for all your hard work!

Katherine Sims · Married on 06/30/2018

Wedding Miracle Maker!

Lisa was absolutely amazing to work with!! She took all of my ideas and made them happen. She was super prompt with all responses and made me feel very calm about leaving everything in her hands the week of the wedding. The rehearsal and wedding day ran so smoothly, with everything and everyone where they needed to be on time. She had made contact multiple times with all of my vendors in the weeks before my wedding to make sure we were all on the same page. The reception venue was more perfect than I could have even dreamed and everyone had a wonderful time. Hiring Lisa as my day of wedding coordinator was the best decision we made in the whole wedding planning process. You need Hankal Events for your wedding!!

Michelle · Married on 06/16/2018

My day would not have been the day it was without Lisa and Bart. From the days leading up to the big day, all the text messaging and emails back and forth, pinteresting ideas and sending pictures, rehearsing so that everything would be perfect, all the way until the morning of EVERY moment was perfect. Lisa kept everything on time and on schedule and made the day totally about me and my now husband. Even though my venue was far out that didn’t stop Lisa from visiting the venue multiple times to get her ideas to work. I would not have trusted anyone other than her to help make my day nothing short of amazing. Lisa and her husband are just that, AMAZING.

Hankal Events 22
    Hankal Events 23

Carrie · Married on 05/05/2018

Best Coordinator in the Augusta Area

Hankal Events helped to make our wedding a memorable and stress free event! Lisa and her team are excellent. They were gracious, organized, and understood our needs and wants. When we were initially going through the planning process, we had a lot of questions. Lisa helped guide us in the right direction and made the whole process much easier and enjoyable. One thing that we really loved about Hankal Events is that they helped to provide decorations for our reception. They helped us save a lot of money, and we did not end up having to deal with a 100+ candles and decorations at the end of the night. If you are looking for a great professional coordinator, Hankal Events is the way to go!

Amber Martinez · Married on 04/28/2018

Great experience

Lisa Hankle was my wedding coordinator. Her and her husband were great to work with. I got married at Perry’s landing and my venue did most of the decorating and all, but having lisa there to ensure the day went smoothly was a big help. She coordinated my rehearsal the night before and made sure everyone knew exactly what they were supposed to do. She also has a lot of great wedding decorations and stuff she will let her clients borrow if they like.

• Taylor

Taylor · Married on 04/21/2018

Wedding Day

I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding planner!!! Mrs. Lisa made my wedding day dreams come true in every way!!! It was beyond perfect and I would do it all over again!!! 💕She is the absolute sweetest and all because of her wonderful skills my wedding was absolutely beautiful!!!! And her husband is the best and was very helpful on our wedding day!!!

Heather · Married on 04/14/2018

Incredible.

Lisa was life changing. I would even venture to say that she was more important than my groom in my wedding. Everything went off without a hitch and I had zero stress the entire time. She thought of things I never even considered. You have to use lisa. It’s not even up for discussion :)

Side note- Lisa is the one in the photo with my husband. Like I said- every detail!

Kayla · Married on 03/10/2018

Hankal Events is by far the BEST!! Highly recommend! I would not have wanted anybody else making my wedding dreams come true! ☺️

Danielle · Married on 01/27/2018

There are not enough kind words to fully describe how wonderful Lisa is! She is an angel in human form! I am not someone who wanted to figure out all of the little details and see exactly what should go where, and this is why Lisa is perfect. She makes sure you're on schedule with planning, have everything you want and need (even when you didn't know you want or needed it), and has wonderful and creative ideas full of detail and meaning. With Lisa as your wedding planner, you are able to actually be the bride and ENJOY!!! She planned the most beautiful bridal portraits and wedding I could have ever dreamed of. She is the best of the best!

Hankal Events 24

Cathy · Married on 12/16/2017

Lisa came highly recommended and she did not disappoint. She took our vision and made it more beautiful than we imagined and made my daughter’s wedding day truly amazing. It was such a relief to have Lisa handling things so that we could enjoy the experience.

Courtney · Married on 12/16/2017

Hankal Events made my wedding dream come true! It was more than I could have ever imagined!

Hankal Events 25
    Hankal Events 26
    Hankal Events 27

Kristy · Married on 12/09/2017

Lisa Hankal and her husband were the most essential part of making my wedding absolutely wonderful. No matter how organized and detailed you are, last minute things are going to come up and a bride shouldn’t need to worry about everything coming together on her wedding day. Lisa took care of every detail and kept me involved in every aspect, until the day of my wedding when let me relax and enjoy my day and she made sure everything went perfect. I’m also thankful for her husband who helped with the entire setup and was with me right before walking down the aisle when I was stressing out. He is so sweet and helped adjust my veil and dress before opening the doors. My wedding never would have turned out as amazing as it did without Lisa. My guests continue to tell me how amazing everything was. I will forever be grateful to Lisa and Bart Hankal!

Anna Lee · Married on 11/18/2017

Lisa was the perfect wedding planner! She quickly responded to every question I had and made sure I always felt like the only bride she had at the time. Her dimeanor always assured me that my voice was heard and she offered the best advice when I asked. Her attention to detail is impeccable and her taste is beautiful. Love love love her and fully recommend her!! I had her help during my entire engagement and would highly suggest having her help every step of the way.

Jordan · Married on 10/28/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Mrs. Lisa Hankal and her husband, Bart. Lisa put me at ease from the first day I met her and continued to be readily available for the entire year leading up to my special day. Any question I had, Lisa had the perfect answer and ensured that I was on track with every aspect. On my wedding day, the entire event went off without a hitch (that I knew). And as Bart had me standing outside the church before I made my entrance, he kept me calm and collected the whole time! I owe my whole wedding day to Lisa and her husband and I am so grateful I was recommended her!

Jess · Married on 10/08/2017

Lisa is very professional and creative!

Renee · Married on 09/30/2017

Lisa hankal events is the best i couldn't have gotten stuff done without her. If you are looking for the best no need to look any further than her.