Hankal Events Reviews

107 Reviews for Hankal Events

• Cristina

Cristina T. · Married on 12/18/2020

Perfect Holiday Wedding with Hankal Events

I can't put into words how valuable Lisa and Hankal Events were to my wedding day. Throughout our entire wedding planning process Lisa was always accessible, quickly found solutions to any issues, and kept us on track. On the day of the wedding, Lisa was organized and cool, calm, collected no matter what obstacles may have come up. Honestly, as the bride, I had no idea of any obstacles, as she handled them discreetly all while making sure that no one disturbed the bride and groom. She is extremely professional and will work hard to ensure your day is exactly how you dreamed it. In the future, should a new bride ask for my suggestion, I will always recommend Hankal Events.

Sent on 12/22/2020

Brad W. · Married on 12/12/2020

Wedding 12 - 12

If you are searching for someone plan a wedding, I don't have a lot of experience, but Lisa Hankal is amazing, the attention to detail, the professionalism, I don't believe we could have found anyone better. My daughters wedding rehearsal, the morning of the wedding and evening were perfect. Every detail was covered, every i dotted, and t crossed. They say you get what you pay for. I say we got A LOT more!!

Sent on 12/21/2020
  • Becca

Becca F. · Married on 11/21/2020

Best wedding planner ever!

Our wedding would not have been the same without Hankal Events!! Mrs. Lisa made our day everything we wanted and more! The decorations were absolutely gorgeous and all of the vendors she recommended were perfect! She was always available to answer any questions and calm my nerves through out the planning process! 100/10 recommend Hankal events for any event!

Sent on 12/13/2020
  • Cassie

Cassie E. · Married on 11/14/2020

Awesome Experience!!

Hankal Events was amazing to work with!! They were professional, flexible, and willing to do whatever it took to make my BIG day perfect!! They made my vision come to life and I would definitely recommend them!!

Sent on 12/13/2020

Haley P. · Married on 11/07/2020

The BEST Wedding Coordinator

Lisa made my whole wedding experience so much less stressful!! Even though I hired her for a day of coordinator, she was always open to answering any questions I had and giving advice for the many bumps in the road I came across. She is such a genuine and sweet person to be around. She took care of literally everything, even the things I didn’t think about. She decorated my venue perfectly to fit my vision, even adding extra touches we didn’t didn’t discuss. She made the schedule and ensured my day went as planned (without letting me know of anything that didn’t go exactly as planned). She called and coordinated with all my vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page. Lisa was on top of it all. I was able to just enjoy my morning of being a bride with all my best friends and not worry about a single thing besides marrying the love of my life. You will not regret picking her to seamlessly execute your special day!

Sent on 12/14/2020

Phyllis B. · Married on 10/31/2020

Hankal Events

Lisa Hankal is the best wedding planner ever! She helped our daughter plan the wedding of her dreams! Her creativity and professionalism made this day perfect. She thought of everything and it was amazing how it all came together for the special day. I would highly recommend Hankal Events for anyone who wants the perfect wedding day of their dreams.

• Rebecca

Rebecca H. · Married on 10/24/2020

Our perfect wedding day

I can not say enough good things about Lisa with Hankal Events. She made the whole planning process so easy and stress free for us! Any question I had, she had an answer for me. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect thanks to Lisa. We highly recommend Hankal Events!!

Sent on 11/04/2020

Makayla S. · Married on 10/11/2020

Absolutely amazing!!!!

Hankal Events goes above and beyond for their brides!!! I wanted my wedding day to be simple yet elegant and I got exactly what I asked for!! Mrs. Hankal did everything in her power to make sure my big day was nothing less than perfect and I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding planner!!!

Sarah L. · Married on 09/26/2020

Best decision ever made hiring her

My wedding day was absolutely a dream come true and that wouldn’t have been made possible without Hankal Events. I never felt an ounce of stress leading up to my wedding or even on wedding day. She organized all the wedding vendors and helped ensure the venue was 100% perfect & to my expectations. She has an emergency kit with everything you could think possible for day of. The first thing I recommend to a new bride is to hire Hankal Events. Best decision any bride will ever make!

Lisa D. · Married on 09/25/2020

Excellent!!!

Lisa was great. She took care of everything which allowed us to relax and enjoy. She hung in there with us and rescheduled our event four different times due to the pandemic. Would highly recommend.

Anna G. · Married on 09/19/2020

Seamless, easy and so enjoyable!!! Lisa Hankal was so professional, personal, and thorough when planning my wedding.

I could not recommend enough!!

Taylor P. · Married on 09/05/2020

Hankal events made our day everything we ever dreamed of and more! Lisa is amazing and made our day so special for us!

We are so grateful to Lisa and her team! There’s so many amazing things I could say about Lisa and how she made our day so special. However, what meant the most to me was that she made sure me and my husband had time together, just the two of us, to enjoy our special day. She gave us memories that will always mean the world to us and our day would not have been so wonderful without Lisa!

Regina D. · Married on 08/01/2020

Lisa is incredible!

Lisa has a great relationship with our vendors and handled all of the details. She is definitely a necessity . She ensured my daughter had the most perfect day & took all of the worrying away. She is worth every penny!

Sent on 11/10/2020
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 07/25/2020

So personal and so intentional

The absolute best!! Lisa is there with you from the beginning and is sooo available for questions and any kind of help you need! She advocate for the bride and helps ease the stress of planning a wedding.

Teri B. · Married on 07/18/2020

Excellent experience! Very professional!

I live in Alabama, 8 hrs away from Augusta. My daughter was married in Augusta. Lisa took care of everything. Down to the smallest detail. I can't say enough about how much we appreciated Lisa and everything she did for us. Highly reccomend her!!!!

Sent on 11/04/2020

Morgan M. · Married on 05/31/2020

Amazing experience

Hankal events is the best in the business! Lisa made my wedding so amazing by bringing so many ideas and decorating the venue so perfect. She is also amazing at coordinating the entire wedding.

Kaitlyn H. · Married on 03/21/2020

A blessing!

Lisa is so amazing at what she does. She really knows how to put anxious brides at ease. During the year and a half I was engaged, she helped me with EVERYTHING. My wedding was the week COVID starting peaking but Lisa still made it her top priority to make sure I still had a perfect day.

Susan M. · Married on 03/07/2020

Weddings with Lisa Hankal

Lisa is terrific. As the mother of the bride, I was relaxed and “enjoyed the show!”

• Rachel

Rachel M. · Married on 03/07/2020

On top of every detail!

I cannot speak highly enough of Lisa Hankal. She is kind, encouraging, organized, and makes planning so easy and fun. There is no substitute for her expertise—she thinks of everything and has a great working relationship with all the area’s big vendors. She listens carefully to make helpful suggestions and create a game for the best possible wedding day!

Sent on 11/16/2020

Hannah T. · Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing!! Highly reccomend

I loved working with Hankal events!

Deaven · Married on 01/25/2020

Day of Coordinating

Couldn’t of made it through the day without her! Made the day seamless! Highly recommend!

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn K. · Married on 01/18/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

Lisa is fantastic in her work!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Lauren Z. · Married on 01/04/2020

Very helpful and attention to detail

Absolutely amazing. Made my wedding day easy and seamless. Would pay for it 10xs over.

Rebecca · Married on 11/30/2019

Wonderful Event Coordinator

Lisa was absolutely fantastic! We hired her as our day of coordinator and I can’t recommend her enough! She has just about everything you can imagine at her shop for brides to use for their wedding! I can’t get over how stress free my wedding day was because of her!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Kristin P. · Married on 11/23/2019

Wedding Coordinator

Lisa is an amazing person. She is so organized and professional. We were told she was the best at what she does and she definitely stands up to her reputation. An enormous weight was lifted from my shoulders by having her plan and execute our wedding ceremony and reception. Her skills are worth ten times as much as she charges. She brought the whole family together in a way that was truly amazing to watch. We love Lisa and Bart and wish them good fortunes in their adventures.

Sent on 12/31/2019