51 Reviews for Hankal Events

Partial Planning (1)
Civil (1)
Military (1)
51 Hankal Events Reviews

We had our daughter's wedding at the Barn at Sanderlin's Horse Farm in Appling, GA in March 2018. Hiring Lisa (and her team) was the best decision I've made in years! If you want to be able to just enjoy your event hire Lisa. She is confident and reassuring and available and accommodating! Lisa has so many beautiful accessories to enhance your reception which took such stress off of us. We just asked her to do what she does best when it came to decorating and she did. When issues came up she calmly asked what we would like to do and then handled it. The wedding day was stunning and it was because she put it all together and kept it all together for us from start to finish. I can't say enough good things!

Profile Picture Karen, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

There are not enough kind words to fully describe how wonderful Lisa is! She is an angel in human form! I am not someone who wanted to figure out all of the little details and see exactly what should go where, and this is why Lisa is perfect. She makes sure you're on schedule with planning, have everything you want and need (even when you didn't know you want or needed it), and has wonderful and creative ideas full of detail and meaning. With Lisa as your wedding planner, you are able to actually be the bride and ENJOY!!! She planned the most beautiful bridal portraits and wedding I could have ever dreamed of. She is the best of the best!

Profile Picture Danielle , 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa came highly recommended and she did not disappoint. She took our vision and made it more beautiful than we imagined and made my daughter’s wedding day truly amazing. It was such a relief to have Lisa handling things so that we could enjoy the experience.

Profile Picture Cathy, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hankal Events made my wedding dream come true! It was more than I could have ever imagined!

Profile Picture Courtney, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa Hankal and her husband were the most essential part of making my wedding absolutely wonderful. No matter how organized and detailed you are, last minute things are going to come up and a bride shouldn’t need to worry about everything coming together on her wedding day. Lisa took care of every detail and kept me involved in every aspect, until the day of my wedding when let me relax and enjoy my day and she made sure everything went perfect. I’m also thankful for her husband who helped with the entire setup and was with me right before walking down the aisle when I was stressing out. He is so sweet and helped adjust my veil and dress before opening the doors. My wedding never would have turned out as amazing as it did without Lisa. My guests continue to tell me how amazing everything was. I will forever be grateful to Lisa and Bart Hankal!

Profile Picture Kristy, 12/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Civil, Religious

Lisa was the perfect wedding planner! She quickly responded to every question I had and made sure I always felt like the only bride she had at the time. Her dimeanor always assured me that my voice was heard and she offered the best advice when I asked. Her attention to detail is impeccable and her taste is beautiful. Love love love her and fully recommend her!! I had her help during my entire engagement and would highly suggest having her help every step of the way.

Profile Picture Anna Lee, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Mrs. Lisa Hankal and her husband, Bart. Lisa put me at ease from the first day I met her and continued to be readily available for the entire year leading up to my special day. Any question I had, Lisa had the perfect answer and ensured that I was on track with every aspect. On my wedding day, the entire event went off without a hitch (that I knew). And as Bart had me standing outside the church before I made my entrance, he kept me calm and collected the whole time! I owe my whole wedding day to Lisa and her husband and I am so grateful I was recommended her!

Profile Picture Jordan, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa is very professional and creative!

Profile Picture Jess, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa hankal events is the best i couldn't have gotten stuff done without her. If you are looking for the best no need to look any further than her.

Profile Picture Renee, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa was a dream come true when it came to finding a wedding planner. My husband and I are a unique couple compared to a lot in our small town and Lisa was completely comfortable with tackling our different ideas and making them classy and beautiful. Every mini-freak out, every question, every borderline bridezilla moment, Lisa was so quick to respond and ease my mind. She was completely hands-on and took a ton of pressure and stress off of me. When it came to the day of, she went from amazing wedding planner to SUPERWOMAN. There was not a single, noticeable hiccup the entire day. My only complaint is that it was so perfect that now I'm just depressed being back in the real-world (just kidding - I am thrilled to be married and living a new life with my best friend, but she really was that great!).

Photos
Photo for Hankal Events Review - Cake by: Bonnie Brunt
Photo for Hankal Events Review - Food: Roux Catering
Profile Picture Claire, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My daughters wedding was fabulous and everything I wanted it to be! Lisa is so sweet and gets to know you as a person and not a client! Lisa worked at the school where my kids attended elementary school but this is certainly what God had planned for her to do full time.
She is dedicated, loving and caring! I highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding!!!!

Profile Picture Marie, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa Hankal is an awesome wedding planner! She went above and beyond for our wedding day. She is very flexible and professional and she truly cares about the details! The day of the wedding was completely stress free. The wedding was beautiful, she did an amazing job decorating the venue, organizing the wedding timeline and making the wedding match our personalities!

Profile Picture Joely, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

Not only is Lisa AMAZING at what she does but she is a really nice person. She made my wedding experience the best. She is thoughtful, creative and resourceful. She truly is a God send!

Photo
Profile Picture Lisa, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Choosing Lisa was the best decision I made for my wedding! She helped me choose the absolute best Vendors to make our event fantastic! She is available to you any time you need her, her decor is beautiful, and she makes the week and day of your wedding absolutely STRESS FREE!!! I would recommend her to ANYONE! LOVE HER!!!!

Profile Picture Brooke, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hands down the best money spent on the wedding. I could not have imagined it without her. Without her, there would have been no way I could have "enjoyed" my wedding.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa was the BEST money we spent. She took care of all the details and really made our vision come true.

Profile Picture Sara, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa is by far the best wedding coordinator and planner you have ever met! She goes over and beyond to make your wedding day absolutely perfect! :)

Profile Picture Anna, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Mrs. Lisa was an excellent wedding planner! She organized the wedding timeline and made sure everyone was in their right places and on time during the wedding and reception. She has really awesome decorating skills. She knew what items to group together and where to place them. I would definitely recommend her for any event planning.

Profile Picture Alaina, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

It was a spectacular experience.. Lisa is very knowledgeable and just amazing at what she does! She will make sure your wedding is beautiful in everyway...

Profile Picture Allison, 3/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hankal Events directed 2 weddings for our family this year. I was able to enjoy 2 weddings2 receptions, 2 rehearsal dinners and a wedding shower that Lisa coordinated with perfection down to the smallest detail . Lisa and her team are first class, warm and extremely hard working. I️ would never plan an event without them.

Profile Picture Karen, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Best Wedding Planner in town!!!!!!! I didn’t have any worries on my wedding day. Xoxo

Profile Picture Rebecca , 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

She was absolutely amazing! Everything for our wedding was perfect and we could not have done it with out her. Everything on our special day went so smoothly because Lisa was so organized and went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect!

Profile Picture Keely, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We can't image planning our daughter fairy tail wedding without Lisa !! She was simply amazing ! From my many ,many text and phone calls Lisa was so prompt to respond. Every detail was planed to a Tee ! I the mother of the bride was able to enjoy ever second of our daughters special day ! I would highly recommend Lisa with Hankal Events .

Profile Picture Sharon, 12/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Lisa is an amazing wedding/event planner and coordinator. I'm a photographer who worked has worked with Lisa at a wedding just a months ago and have a few others coming up with her. She was very attentive to the needs of the couple as well as the vendors involved. Let me tell you as a photographer especially...we love when a couple has a wedding planner and love it even more when the planner helps keep things going on schedule. It makes our jobs easier and allows us to concentrate on capturing the moments of the day instead of trying to get folks where they need to be or chasing people down. Lisa is definitely one of the very best around. Hire her.....not only will you be happy that you did, but so will the rest of your vendors.

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Weddings can be very stressful. Lisa however took all the stress out of it for us and helped make our dreams come true. We crafted most of our decorations and lisa took our ideas and ran with them. She had answers for everything and if she didn't she wouldn't stop till she had one. Her and her husband are amazing and we couldn't of got through the day without them.

Profile Picture Blaise, 11/26/16, 1 Review