Hank Parker's Party & Tent Rentals Reviews

42 Reviews for Hank Parker's Party & Tent Rentals

42 Hank Parker's Party & Tent Rentals Reviews
  • F

Fareeha · event on: 10/29/2014

Jaime was a great help during the entire event! I would definitely use her again.

megan · Married on 07/19/2008

3.5

We rented chairs from this vendor. Our only complaint is that their selection was not what I had anticipated. I had hoped for some more options as far as white chairs go. But they were priced well, were dropped off in plenty of time for us to set them up, and they were easy to work with.

• User4664615 · event on: 10/16/2014

This was our first time using the Hank Parker for an event. Jamie, was a true professional throughout the entire process from inquiry to post -event recaps that was able to find solutions for our needs even up to the day before delivery when several items needed to change. The drivers were excellent in assisting us in unloading and moving pieces into location. We will use them again in the future.

Julia · Married on 10/11/2015

Very accommodating to our needs, as well as patient and quickly responded to our queries! Delivery team very nice and efficient, rental agent Jamie very helpful in making everything come together for us!!

• User4178751 · event on: 12/27/2014

3.5

very prompt service and very knowledgeable regarding rentals- I thought the table cloths I rented were beautiful but very pricey! Set up and take down went extremely smooth-they called be fore they came both times!

Hank Parker has a huge variety of rental pieces for prices that cannot be beat in the Central New York area. Their showroom in Fairport is large, but when I visited the staff seemed somewhat uninterested in helping me fulfill a vision. That experience, however, is the only complaint I have. Their billing, delivery, and pickup were prompt and professional. There were some missing pieces upon rental return (which my venue handled) and I'm not sure that some of those were not oversights in delivery, but the replacement fees are reasonable.

Laura Jo · event on: 05/15/2015

2.5

My sales associate Jamie was completely on point and I was very thankful for that given the need to amend certain areas of your contract ... Your setup team was also very willing to move apparatus and come back need be to adjust and finalize any details.

Some of the equipment looked more cheap than your online showcase and I think a bit too expensive for what it was as I was the key coordinator in the event (Event was the blackjack ball for Simon graduate school ball for the University of Rochester) - however, staff amazing and extremely accomadating both for sales and on-site and tents very durable.

Abigail · Married on 06/06/2009

3.5

We rented our chair covers form All Seasons. They were wonderful to work with and everything was perfect the day of the of the wedding.

• User4703553 · event on: 09/12/2014

Everyone was very professional

Chanh · Married on 07/24/2010

3.5

I rented my chair covers from them. I had great help on the phone the second time I called because I spoke to a guy the first time and felt like he didnt really know what he was talking about until I called into the Rochester location. She changed my order to the right chair covers and really helped me with my selection. They are flexible with pick up and return times and the chair covers were great. They are a little pricey but if you have a place like Webster that will put on and take off your chair covers then you can save quit a bit. Overall the experience with Hank Parkers was good.

John · event on: 11/15/2014

4.2

Jamie was a pleasure to work with. On the ball and answered all questions timely.

3.5

They have beautiful rental items for any wedding style. Their delivery fee is quite over the top, but due to lack of quality rental options in the area, I was willing to pay it. I would also recommend reading the contract carefully as there are hidden fees for set-up, dishwashing and an additional insurance fee that was included in my total. I ended up declining the fee, but if you don't look over the contract and fees carefully, you may miss this and it can end up costing a few extra hundred dollars. Lastly, it's a rental company - most events take place on Saturday and to charge double on delivery fees for a Sunday pick-up is ridiculous! It's the buisness you're in and this policy should be readdressed.

Paula · event on: 11/12/2014

3.0

We just set up billing with Hank Parkers since they are so close at the Fairport location. We do have a relationship with another Rental company but like to use a few companies,

Jessica · Married on 06/12/2010

3.8
      3.0

We rented an arch and a runner from them. Arch was gorgeous, loved it! However, they didnt tell us the runner we rented from them was paper! When the ground was wet on the day of the ceremoney we couldnt use it. They were unable to give us a refund as well but it was disposable.. However, we were really pleased with the arch.

Alyce · event on: 10/11/2014

3.8
      3.5

A reduced rate was offered to rent tables and chairs for our annual 5K fundraiser in October. The board and staff appreciate the support Hank Parker provided in 2014. Thank you.

Sean · Married on 09/04/2011

1.4
      1.0

Absolutely awful, unprofessional, and using them was a mistake that cast a pall of what would otherwise been a perfect wedding weekend. Our rep, Lauren, couldn’t have cared less about her job, and what should have taken one night--placing the order--took over a week because she couldn’t get the order right. Worse yet, she rarely returned calls and never followed through on her promises to email the invoice. And then it got worse. When they actually showed up it was as if they never looked at the order anyway... everything was wrong. They completely screwed us. To add insult to injury, when I called the manager, jacob, to tell him about the situation, he actually got belligerent toward me. He had no idea how to even access my order, or at least claimed not to, and got so volatile that I had to handle him. This is the worst kind of company, and with so many event rental businesses in the area there’s no reason to put yourself through the hassle, drama and hostility of hiring them.

Sandra · Married on 06/13/2015

1.2
      1.0

I originally went to hank Parkers looking to just rent sashes for my chairs, but then I saw the linen collection they had and was impressed so I decided to do more business with them. When I told the sales rep I just wanted to browse for a little he left me alone and assured me that what ever questions I had he would be willing to help with. I think they either forgot I was there or just didn't care I hear the same rep go up to the manager and ask a question on account he had been working on and all I heard from response from the manager whose name I belive is Laura was "the more they spend, the more we are willing to work with them otherwise they just aren't worth our time and if they don't like our rules they shouldn't have signed the contract." When he came out his face looked about as shocked as mine and I had to tell him I'm sorry but I just can't do business with a place like this. In short of you plan on spending a small fortune it's the place to go other wise of you are the rest of the world and just need some essentials and few extras aren't spening all your money there don't go. They only care about the size of their wallet at the end of the day.