42 Reviews for Hank Parker's Party & Tent Rentals

Trinkets (1)
Flatware (1)
28 Hank Parker's Party & Tent Rentals Reviews

3.8

We rented an arch and a runner from them. Arch was gorgeous, loved it! However, they didnt tell us the runner we rented from them was paper! When the ground was wet on the day of the ceremoney we couldnt use it. They were unable to give us a refund as well but it was disposable.. However, we were really pleased with the arch.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/12/10, 5 Reviews
1.4

Absolutely awful, unprofessional, and using them was a mistake that cast a pall of what would otherwise been a perfect wedding weekend. Our rep, Lauren, couldn’t have cared less about her job, and what should have taken one night--placing the order--took over a week because she couldn’t get the order right. Worse yet, she rarely returned calls and never followed through on her promises to email the invoice. And then it got worse. When they actually showed up it was as if they never looked at the order anyway... everything was wrong. They completely screwed us. To add insult to injury, when I called the manager, jacob, to tell him about the situation, he actually got belligerent toward me. He had no idea how to even access my order, or at least claimed not to, and got so volatile that I had to handle him. This is the worst kind of company, and with so many event rental businesses in the area there’s no reason to put yourself through the hassle, drama and hostility of hiring them.

Profile Picture Sean, 9/4/11, 1 Review
1.2

I originally went to hank Parkers looking to just rent sashes for my chairs, but then I saw the linen collection they had and was impressed so I decided to do more business with them. When I told the sales rep I just wanted to browse for a little he left me alone and assured me that what ever questions I had he would be willing to help with. I think they either forgot I was there or just didn't care I hear the same rep go up to the manager and ask a question on account he had been working on and all I heard from response from the manager whose name I belive is Laura was "the more they spend, the more we are willing to work with them otherwise they just aren't worth our time and if they don't like our rules they shouldn't have signed the contract." When he came out his face looked about as shocked as mine and I had to tell him I'm sorry but I just can't do business with a place like this. In short of you plan on spending a small fortune it's the place to go other wise of you are the rest of the world and just need some essentials and few extras aren't spening all your money there don't go. They only care about the size of their wallet at the end of the day.

Profile Picture Sandra, 6/13/15, 1 Review