Hank Parker's Party & Tent Rentals Reviews

42 | Fairport, NY

42 Reviews for Hank Parker's Party & Tent Rentals

42 Hank Parker's Party & Tent Rentals Reviews

Melanie · Married on 07/29/2017

Elizabeth and the team at Hanks did an incredible job on our big day. We rented sofa's and wine barrels to finish the look at our venue, Elizabeth was great at coordinating all the details, the delivery team was punctual and friendly and overall we were so happy with the product and services!

Roberta · Married on 06/11/2016

If you want attention to every detail, professional and personalized service, use Jamie, Lauren, & David. Months prior to our daughter's wedding, David came out to our house to view tent location options, as we have a creek that sometimes overflows our backyard. He helped us select a Sperry Tent that fit in our preferred space, but could also fit on a higher area on our property should the creek overflow. He reviewed options for canopies and additional tents, should we need them in case of rain. There is a small hill in our yard, and I felt he was bracing us for possibilities without trying to sell us items beyond what we needed. The morning of the wedding, there was a 5:30 am thunderstorm. We were not stressed about the weather at all, and for that, we were grateful. His suggestions were right, and we were happy we added a cocktail tent to our garden. He also suggested we keep the bar there, even if it didn't rain, and that was again a great contribution. It made the flow much better.

Jamie has wonderful patience, as she guided our daughter along the process of customizing table, seating, and wedding style. She helped us plot out the seating, dance floor, staging, etc. She paid particular attention to lighting, as our yard doesn't have lighting where the tent was. The perimeter lighting was particularly good, and for us, worth the added expense. She came out to inspect the set up, and look to see if there were any problems. Her attention to detail was wonderful.

Lauren came up with a few items that really made our daughter's wedding better. She suggested adding a few children's chairs for the wedding ceremony. They were perfect for the little ones, and just made us smile. We needed high chairs, and instead used the clear acrylic chairs. They were perfect too.

Their staff set up everything, and they were wonderful to work with. I would work with them again. They come when they say they will, are polite, efficient, neat & tidy.

Eliesse · Married on 10/17/2015

Jamie and the team at Hank Parker's were wonderful to work with. Unfortunately, one of the centerpieces were broken when they arrived on site, however, we were able to visit their supply house to pick up a replacement. Everything worked out wonderfully!

Nikki · Married on 09/26/2015

Hank Parker was recommended to us through our wedding planning team at Lovewell Celebration Design. They were absolutely awesome in not only providing some amazingly unique elements to both our wedding and welcome party but also being flexible enough to create custom elements. For example, we wanted to wow guests with custom built tables that swerved around our venue's available space. Hank Parker came through flawlessly and the result was truly unbelievable. They also helped us rig a 7ft tall chandelier and delivered absolutely beautiful linens and chairs that really made our event stand out.

Susan · Married on 09/19/2015

Hank Parker does the best!! Professional from beginning to end. Would recommend highly-

Lori · Married on 07/25/2015

We couldn't be happier! You understood our vision and the final look for our wedding venue was perfect and stunning. Everything we ordered was in immaculate condition and David made himself available even to visit the venue in advance. Thank you for delivering on everything you promised.

Amy · Married on 06/06/2015

Jamie worked with me long distance via email for about 6 months! She was always willing to email me photos of what things looked like since I couldn't visit the showroom, which by the way when I made it in town to pick up my rentals is AMAZING!!!! I highly recommend this company, there service and products are amazing!!! Thank you so much for everything!

Danielle · Married on 09/14/2014

Wonderful to work with! We live near Albany and the staff was great at helping my fiance and I select the perfect chair covers and sashes for our wedding.

Gretchen · Married on 09/12/2014

I had my son's rehearsal dinner at my home. I needed to add things, change things at the last minute. Never a problem, everything was great. Jaime was great to deal with and the guys who set up were wonderful. My guests were happy, comfortable.

This company is the BEST! The pictures prove it. Everyone at my wedding was telling me how beautiful and everything looked. They have the best selection and were very attentive to my requests. I recommend them to everyone.

• User3591970 · 2+ years ago

I cannot express how wonderful it was to work with this company! They have the greatest selection of EVERYTHING. My husband and I rented a Sperry Tent, lighting, linens, china and glassware from this company and both of us, including ALL of our guests were very impressed with the quality and selection of everything we rented.
    From the time our initial quote was processed, up until the day of, Hank Parker's helped us answer any questions we had and were extremely accommodating start to finish. I would recommend this company to anyone who wants the highest quality products and the greatest customer service a bride to be could ask for.

I attended an event to get special pricing for the wedding and I was floored with what was possible for our reception. There were so many options to choose from for decor and linens. Their staff was super helpful with choosing the right colors, linens, chairs, etc. and they were able to accommodate last minute changes.

molly · Married on 08/13/2011

I normally do not write reviews, but I had one of the best experiences with the Hank Parker's Rental team. Everyone was great from the customer service people on the phone to the nice delivery men.

I was probably the most indecisive bride to have come to them. Each time I met with them they made me feel at ease with my decisions. They were very good with providing different options for me to select from - they truly have the best selections!

I could go on and on about how wonderful they are, long story short Hank Parker's Rental made my wedding day the best day, it was PERFECT!

Penny · Married on 04/16/2010

They were awesome to work with, the chargers were gorgeous, and they provided us with a lot of flexibility. They have military discounts!!!

Cathy · Married on 11/07/2009

Got my chair covers here for a good price. We put them on ourselves and saved some $$.

Parul · event on: 07/03/2014

On short notice HP was able to provide two tables and chairs for the toddler set and they were a great hit at our family reunion! Kids loved that they had their own table and seats!!
    Thank you!

Dan · event on: 11/22/2014

This was a fairly last minute request and Hank Parker was VERY accommodating!

• User4659580 · event on: 10/26/2014

As a first time party planner I was unsure about how to manage fluctuating guest estimates and all the other major rental details. Our church was planning an anniversary party on a tight budget and Jamie at Hank Parker never made me feel as if I was being a cheapskate (which I was trying to be!). We spoke at least 50 times as she confidently guided me towards the correct table cloth sizes, drinking glass details and coffee mugs. At Hank Parker the personnel are very competent and responsive and have the autonomy to provide quotes and revise them within minutes. During the heat of the planning phase for the party they sometimes provided me with 3 revised quotes a day! As the party date drew closer Jamie was calm and reassuring: helping me with last minute changes; and answering my many questions about delivery and return details. The truck arrived on time to drop the equipment off. Everything arrived in beautiful condition and and they showed up on time again the following Monday to pick it all up. The delivery men were intelligent, communicative, polite, professional and managed to get all our stuff into a church basement without any grumbling about the long twisty hallways or stairs. All in all we rented tables, table cloths, napkins and dinnerware and couldn't have been more pleased.

• User5157053 · event on: 06/05/2015

100% impressed with Hank Parker Rentals. We have been satisfied customers for 20 years. During our last event the staff at Hank Parker went above and beyond expectations. I had made a mistake with the order. Hank Parker staff never looked to blame; they just looked to solve the issue. Customer service and professionalism was unparalled. Thank you, Hank Parker!

Patricia · event on: 07/11/2015

This was the first large outdoor party I hosted and everything was there on time. Jamie was very helpful in guiding me through the process. The set up crew were also very helpful and polite.

Hank Parker's does amazing work--the pictures don't lie. It isn't a cheap company, but you get what you pay for: quality rental equipment and setup. They have an amazing inventory from which to choose in all kinds of styles and have a large inventory, making most choices an option at any given time, even during busy times. They were a little slow to respond at times but always responded with a friendly and respectful attitude. I am thrilled we chose Hank Parker's for our wedding.

Jeff · event on: 09/07/2014

Everything was delivered on time and set up was perfect. Take down was also timely, quick, and easy. I will be using hank Parker's from now on.

Jamie at Hank Parker provided excellent advice and was extremely helpful in assisting us in choosing a pipe and drape backdrop for my daughter's wedding. Delivery, set up and pickup were all done efficiently. I definitely recommend them for any rental you may require.

Very helpful staff with reasonable rates. I would recommend them.