Hank Lane Music Reviews

Hank Lane Music 7
  • Amy

Amy S · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Steve Delisi Band

The Steve Delisi Band performed at my wedding recently and blew everyone away! Their energy is unbelievable and they are able to get people to the dance floor. Steve has an innate ability to feel out the crowd and tailor their set to what people are responding to the most. They're able to play music across genres incredibly well. Out of everything at our wedding we surely got the most compliments on Steve and his band. Steve was amazing to work with, and we would use them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 05/27/2019

Hank Lane Music's reply:

Thank you very much Amy! We're glad Steve was such a great fit for you! It would be an honor to work with you again!

Elizabeth Kelberg · Married on 08/05/2019

Jenna Wynne Band was AMAZING!

Jenna Wynne Band was AMAZING. We kicked off the night with a packed dance floor... and ended the night with everyone chanting "one more song"! The highlight for me - was "Shout" - b/c the entire group was on the ground when we got 'softer now' :) SO SO fun. Got compliments all night from guests. Lots of top 40, which is exactly what we asked for! Especially love how she and her male vocalist came onto the dance floor with us to sing and dance with the group. Also, I requested a song to Jenna mid-set and it was the very next song they performed! Simply put, her band made the night!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Hank Lane Music's reply:

Thank you for your great review. We loved working with you and being apart of your May Wedding at the Central Park Boathouse!
  • Ashley

Ashley Aaron · Married on 07/14/2019

Best Band Ever!

The Dylan Matthews Band was the BEST! They kept our guests on the dance floor all night long, played our requests, and kept everyone having a great time!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Pauline · Married on 07/13/2019

Jeff Lubin band from Hank Lane - the best!

We used Jeff Lubin from Hank Lane and we could not have been happier with the choice. Jeff was wonderful to work with - taking the time ahead of our wedding to understand our music taste, what vibe we were looking for - and the result was spectacular. Everyone danced the whole night, and it was so much fun! Could not recommend Hank Lane and Jeff Lubin enough!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Laura · Married on 06/29/2019

Ignition Band is the BEST!

We had Ignition from Hank Lane play at our wedding. So many of our guests still can't stop raving about them. They played a wide range of music and kept the party going the entire night. We can't stop watching videos of them playing!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Hank Lane Music's reply:

Thank you Laura for the review! We're happy you had a great night and that Ignition was a perfect fit for you two!
  • Samantha

Samantha B · Married on 06/29/2019

BEST wedding band EVER!!!

We are so in love with our wedding band, Pete Saunders Band from Hank Lane Music. Working with Hank Lane was a great process. They showed us video clips of different bands based on the vibe/music we said we wanted, so we could choose the one that best fit. We fell in love with Pete Saunders Band from the video and spent the whole year like excited fans awaiting to have them at our wedding. They truly did not disappoint. In the lead-up to the wedding there was a lovely liason helping us prepare, pick our song selections and requests. We are pretty picky about music and even gave them a little "Do Not Play" list which they completely honored. We wanted recorded music for the ceremony (though you can choose to have live as well) and they handled that to make it come out perfect. Then, you get a musician during cocktail hour, and their wonderful keyboardist played our genre choice of old standards, Cole Porter, and Gershwin to create a Gatsby-like feel. Then the reception in the tent was absolutely off the hook. They have the most amazing sound and played tons of our favorite songs from the 60s-2000s. They can do contemporary stuff as well, but my husband and I are more into oldies, which they totally honored. The dance floor was going crazy all night, everyone of all different generations was dancing non-stop, we did not want the night to end :))) The band was not just talented but extremely charismatic and knew how to keep the party going and high energy. Band leader Pete was also a really classy MC, introducing us and the toasts in a very elegant fashion. There was one moment when I ran into him on his brief dinner break while other musicians were holding it down with the quieter music we'd requested during dinner. I mentioned that I am a huge Dave Matthews fan, and I felt as excited as if Dave were playing my wedding. When Pete took the stage again, he played Crash Into Me! It was the sweetest. I cannot recommend Hank Lane Music and Pete Saunders Band in particular highly enough. My memories on that dance floor are the happiest of my whole wedding. So many people told us it was the best wedding band they ever heard. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/29/2019

Best.Band.Ever.

Choosing a Hank Lane band for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made during our planning process. A year prior to our wedding date, we went to the Hank Lane NYC offices where we met with a rep who spoke with us about the music we liked to listen to and the overall vibe we were looking for. After an hour of reviewing videos, we ended up selecting the Russ Bennett band - and we are so happy we did! Russ is extremely talented and professional. The band did not stop playing once during our 4 hour reception - they hit all of the "must play" songs from our list and stayed away from the ones we hated. The band interacted with the crowd the entire night and made sure the dance floor was NEVER empty. Russ also ran every change by us ahead of time and checked in at several points in the night to make sure both my husband and I were happy. Cannot wait to see them play again soon!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2019

My fiancé and I recently had our engagement party on June 9 and we hired a Hank Lane band for our music for the night. The band was absolutely amazing! They created such a great energy in the room that everybody was up and dancing all night! I love how the band interacts with the guests and gets everybody up. The staff at the office was so sweet and kept in contact with me throughout the whole process to make sure that every detail and music selection was to our liking. Hank Lane made our night and a party to remember. I am still getting rave reviews from our guests about how amazing the lead singer Melodie Ray was and the entire band. We will definitely be going back to them when we plan our wedding !

Sent on 06/11/2018

Hank Lane Music's reply:

Thank you Lauren for the fab review of Melodie Ray's band...and for sharing some photos, too!
    -Hank Lane Music

Joshua · Married on 06/22/2019

Best Band for the Best Night Ever

My wife and I got married at the end of June and we were fortunate to have the Marcus Reid band perform at our wedding. The energy and talent of the band is indescribable. Marcus and his band had us and our guests on our feet the entire night; dancing, jumping, and honestly, having the time of our lives. For the past few weeks, we continue to have guests comment on how amazing the band was and what an incredible night it made for. We spent the entire night on the dance floor with an unforgettable finale spent on stage with the band. The band was beyond incredible and we would HIGHLY recommend if you want an epic party.

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Diana

Diana R. · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing experience

I have used Hank Lane's Jeff Lubin's band for both our daughters' weddings, even bringing them to Rhode Island. With a diverse range between alternative and motown music selections, the band creates an incredible party with their music, encouraging dancing and providing lively entertainment. Jeff, specifically, is wonderful to work with and I look forward to planning another social event, just to work with him again!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Hank Lane Music's reply:

Hello there Diana! We're really glad you liked Jeff and his band! We all hope to see you again soon!

L Black · Married on 06/15/2019

Exceptional experience with BK Sound

We hired Brooklyn Sound for our wedding rehearsal and cannot recommend them highly enough. Not only was Jonny an absolute pleasure to work with, the performance that they put on for our wedding was absolutely spectacular. Our guests were absolutely blown away by the production value, talent and energy that BK Sound brought to the room. They were truly the heartbeat of the party! Absolutely spectacular.

Sent on 07/19/2019

Neil Foster · Married on 06/08/2019

Marcus Reid Band

Omg!! There are not enough words in the dictionary to describe how fantastic Marcus and his band are. The dance floor was never empty, the atmosphere was electric, Marcus and his singers were out of this world. If you want to have an affair that you and your guests will never forget, run don’t walk and book them today!! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Hank Lane Music's reply:

Hi Neil! Glad you loved Marcus and his band as much as we do. Thanks for leaving the review! See you soon
  • Helen

Helen Mullen · Married on 06/08/2019

Chandler and The Liberty Rocked The House

From the very beginning Hank Lane Music was professional, attentive, and responsive. I wanted to surprise my husband with an extra piece and Stephanie made it so easy to update our contract. The Liberty Band was everything we could've imagined and more! Chandler was so personable and every band member was out in the crowd. Our friends could not stop talking about how they made the party. I (the bride) even made the most ridiculous song request at the end of the night and they sang an acoustic version!!! They were hands down AMAZING. 10/10 would recommend again and again!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 06/08/2019

Brooklyn Sound is the BEST!

Brooklyn Sound was the BEST! The bandleader Jonny Hirsch was so amazing to work with and captured the vibe we were going for perfectly. They played everything, from Juice by Lizzo to Wagon Wheel and had our dance floor packed all night! They even made our first dance song sound better than the album track! My now husband is a big Green Day fan and forgot to mention that in our meeting with Jonny, but he emailed him three days out from the wedding and Jonny was able to put a medley together no problem! Our guests are still raving to us about Brooklyn Sound six weeks later and all of them have said they were the best wedding band they’ve ever seen. We had four singers and they were all incredible – all of them at one point or another jumped onto the dance floor to sing and interact with our guests which really kicked the party up a notch. Jonny was even so gracious as to let my father-in-law sing and play keyboard for our cake cutting song! Your reception is in excellent hands with Jonny and Brooklyn Sound – they really made the night an absolute blast for me and my husband and all of our guests. We can’t thank them enough!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 06/01/2019

The Dane Wright Band Is the Reason Why Our Wedding Was Fantastic!

Dane Wright and his band are the reason why our wedding was so memorable - no one would get off the dance floor! Dane was just incredible to work with. He listened to our ideas, made us feel confident in our song choices, and his playlist the day of the wedding was unreal. It was everything we could have wanted and more. It wasn’t those cheesy wedding songs but a mix of everything we wanted ranging from the 50s - present day. Dane was at each of my siblings’ weddings because we knew if he was there, it would be an unforgettable evening. If you want to entertain your guests while not having to worry about a thing, hire the Dane Wright Band - it will be the best decision you make!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Hank Lane Music's reply:

Hi Kayla! Thank you very much for the kind review! We're so happy that the Dane Wright band has been a good fit for everyone in the family! Hope to see you soon!

Chloe · Married on 05/26/2019

Don’t think twice, hire the Jenna Wynne band!

We can’t thank the Jenna Wynne band enough for being part of our wedding! The biggest debate of our wedding process was band versus DJ. Personally, I was pro DJ and my husband was pro band- it came down to a difference of cultures and worrying about how to incorporate my Israeli background with his russian background. Before we even got engaged, I came across a video on Hank Lane’s Instagram of Jenna singing “Hold my Hand” and saved it in case I lost the band versus DJ debate. Fast forward to today, and hiring the Jenna Wynne band was by far the best decision we made for our wedding. From our first meeting, Jenna got to know us as individuals and as a couple, and made the entire process as easy as can be, despite our needing to incorporate American, Latin, Israeli, and Russian music. After our first meeting I turned to my husband and said “I can tell that they’re going to be one of the best parts of this process.” I was right. My parents who were against a band came out of our wedding saying “that was the best band ever!” And “wow did you see how packed the dance floor was at all times?” Our guests can’t stop raving about how much fun they had and how talented our band was. So thank you Jenna and the Jenna Wynne band, our wedding would have been nothing without you! If you’re considering the Jenna Wynne band, don’t hesitate for another second- they are the absolute best (and remember, this is coming from someone who wanted a DJ :-) )

Sent on 05/31/2019

Hank Lane Music's reply:

Hi Chloe, thanks for the review! We're really happy that the Jenna Wynne band was a good fit for everyone there!
  • Brandon

Brandon Byrd · Married on 05/26/2019

Professionals

Brooklyn sound was a fantastic choice for our wedding! Pros from planning through the last song. Great experience!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Maddy

Maddy Renzetti · Married on 05/24/2019

Fantastic!

Russ is amazing! The band had everyone up and on the dance floor from the first song right until the end of the night. He kept checking in to make sure everything was going well, and even checked in on my sick mother!

The company was also able to completely take care of our wedding favors (travel coffee mugs with our wedding logo on them) AND the photo booth. Can not recommend them enough!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Hank Lane Music's reply:

Thank you so much Maddy! We loved being a part of your special day and hope we get to see you again soon!
  • Sarah

Sarah Rubenstein · Married on 05/18/2019

Jeff Lubin's band at Hank Lane ROCKED our wedding!

Jeff Lubin's band at Hank Lane was a dream wedding band for us! We wanted to cater to traditional wedding pop but also include alternative rock and 90s music. They made it happen and more! During our phone meeting with Jeff a few weeks before the wedding, we could tell how serious he was about creating a customized experience for us and getting it right. The flow of the night was seamless and everyone danced until the last second. The band learned a few special rock songs for us, which was so awesome! We received major compliments on their rocked out version of the hava neglia (the "hora") as well. The whole band was so talented and truly made the wedding vibe perfect for us and our guests. They performed during our ceremony with customized songs as well. Thank you!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Hank Lane Music's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! We had a blast helping plan your special day! We're always happy to customize and make it perfect

Christopher L · Married on 05/18/2019

DJ Que had them dancing all night

Hank Lane (More than Music aka "MTM") was extremely organized and professional from the start. We worked closely with Jonathan prior to the wedding who ensured his timeline had every detail related to dances, speeches, and meals to ensure the night ran smoothly. He also took extra time to ensure names would be pronounced properly. More Than Music works closely with you to get a list of those songs you would like played and confirms how much wiggle room they have in adjusting that list. We recommend picking those songs you love but not selecting a whole night's worth of songs so the DJ can read the crowd which is where MTM brings real value. We received a ton of compliments on our DJ (DJ Que) who was professional, creative, and did a great job announcing relevant items when necessary. He kept folks on the dance floor the whole night. We really appreciate him bringing the energy to our 125 friends and loved ones who differed in age and music preference. We will use More Than Music (and specifically DJ Que) again for our next big event!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Hank Lane Music's reply:

Hello there Christopher! We'e ecstatic that you enjoyed your experience with us. Excited to see you for the next event!

Sharon Strassberg · Married on 05/11/2019

Couldn't ask for anything more

Now, two weeks post wedding, I think back on our wonderful celebration and can report that the most comments I’ve received from my guests are compliments on our band, the Steve Delisi Band, part of Hank Lane Productions. I wish I could share with you the wedding video. Not only would you hear the perfection of the voices and enthusiasm of the band members, you would also see a packed dance floor and a leader who read the crowd perfectly, gearing the evenings’ selections to the entire crowd. We wanted a great celebratory party, and that’s what we got thanks to Steve and his talented band members.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Hank Lane Music's reply:

Thank you very much Sharon! We're incredibly happy to have found the right band for you and glad you got a video of the special moment!

Marcy · Married on 05/11/2019

Best dance party ever

We used the Artie Stuart Band for our wedding and they are incredible!! We were beyond impressed with Artie, the leader, and the rest of the band. I cannot even express how happy we are that we went with Artie Stuart for our wedding. Artie worked with us to perfect our timeline and song preferences and then followed them perfectly while adding his own personality. It’s so impressive how Artie has the ability to read the room to 100% BRING the party most of the night but also slow it down when people needed a break. Our goal leading up to the wedding was to have a dance party all night and he made that a reality! SO many of our guests made comments about how they had never been to another wedding where the dance floor was so packed the entire night. Our guests also let us know that he played a lot of Disney music pre-ceremony, which I love! But the funny thing is that was probably the one piece of the day that I didn't give a lot of direction, yet from talking to us briefly he was able to proactively pick songs that matched our personality and interests. I think he even performed our first dance song, Loving your Easy, better than Zac Brown Band does. He added a bit of energy to it which elevated our first dance and made it so much fun. We worked with Spencer at Hank Lane and from the moment we met, Spencer knew Artie was the one for us and he was right! It's impressive how well he knows his bands and how easily he is able to learn and connect with clients to ensure a good fit. Whatever Artie charges, it’s worth if for your wedding! You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 05/10/2019

Jenna Wynne Band - Absolutely Amazing!!

Jenna Wynne Band MADE our wedding!

Our guests have not stopped talking about them and how unbelievably amazing they were! Multiple guests have reached out to me to ask the name of the band or to tell me how much fun they had because of Jenna Wynne Band.

Jenna and all the lead singers voices are absolutely incredible. Even during my first dance I was whispering to my husband how amazing Jenna sounded. The energy they brought is truly like no other! We had a set list for Jenna but were flexible to whatever it was they decided to play which was perfect because they were able to read the crowd perfectly.

We decided to add an extra female vocalist and it was the best decision we made. People were giving standing ovations to her singing Whitney Houston! I can't explain how amazing they all were and how people could not stop dancing!

I HIGHLY recommend using Hank Lane Music for your wedding and especially Jenna Wynne Band!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Hank Lane Music's reply:

Hi Erin! Your review means so much to us! We're really happy that the Jenna Wynne band added the cherry to your wedding.

Shaivi Sukhadia · Married on 04/28/2019

Life of the party!!

Hank Lane was the 2nd vendor we booked more than a year before our wedding. We worked with Eric during the sales process- he was so professional, patient and kind! We chose Marcus Reid as our band and we are so so happy we made that choice!! Marcus and his band were AMAZING!!!! They were the #1 talked about at our reception, the guests were going crazy, Marcus was so high energy and no one wanted the night to end. I don't have enough to say about him and his band!! Cant wait till my sis gets married so we can hire him again :)

Sent on 05/06/2019

Hank Lane Music's reply:

Thank you so much Shaivi! We had a great time working with you and we hope to see you again for your sister's wedding!