Hank Lane Music Reviews

533 | New York, NY

533 Reviews for Hank Lane Music

533 Hank Lane Music Reviews

Lauren · Getting married on 06/22/2019

My fiancé and I recently had our engagement party on June 9 and we hired a Hank Lane band for our music for the night. The band was absolutely amazing! They created such a great energy in the room that everybody was up and dancing all night! I love how the band interacts with the guests and gets everybody up. The staff at the office was so sweet and kept in contact with me throughout the whole process to make sure that every detail and music selection was to our liking. Hank Lane made our night and a party to remember. I am still getting rave reviews from our guests about how amazing the lead singer Melodie Ray was and the entire band. We will definitely be going back to them when we plan our wedding !

Sent on 06/11/2018

Hank Lane Music's reply:

Thank you Lauren for the fab review of Melodie Ray's band...and for sharing some photos, too! -Hank Lane Music

Erin · Married on 11/10/2018

Excellent, energetic band

I used Brooklyn Sound for my wedding this past weekend and they were absolutely fabulous. From start to finish, the band was high energy and played a perfect variety of music which impressed all of my guests. Everyone was complimenting me on the music and the talent of the band members. Perhaps even more importantly, the band had clearly listened to my preferences and executed my vision for the tone of the wedding. I could not have been happier!

Laurie Ann Weinstein · Married on 11/03/2018

Beyond incredible!

Luxe played at my son’s wedding this weekend and they were BEYOND AMAZING! From the minute I saw their video I knew this was the band that would make the wedding one that everyone would be talking about. The dance floor was packed the entire evening. No one, including 88 year old Grandpa, sat down. Every singer and musician was extraordinary. Our friends and family can’t stop talking about the amazing time that they had, well beyond the obligatory compliments one would expect. When they closed out the evening with “Shout” (which was like nothing I ever heard before), no one was ready to leave the dance floor! If you hire Luxe, please invite me so I can experience it all over again!

Matt W. · Married on 11/03/2018

Hire Luxe!

Luxe played at my wedding this past weekend, and to say they exceeded expectations would be an understatement! Our entire wedding party of almost 300 people was up dancing the entire night. Frank, the band's leader, was amazing from the pre-wedding meeting all the way to the last song of the night! The entire party was chanting "ONE MORE SONG!" at the end! All of our family and friends cannot stop talking about them. You will not regret hiring Luxe to play at your wedding!!!

Stephanie Doniger · Married on 10/20/2018

Marcus Reid Band, in one word - WOW!

Now that we’ve had almost a week to soak it in, we cannot believe how amazing our wedding day was! Marcus and the band really helped to make our wedding day extra special!

We have gotten so many texts, calls etc from our friends and family raving about how amazing The band was. We keep rewatching the videos of us and our guests partying all night long!

The Marcus Reid Band made our wedding dreams come true and we can’t wait recommend them so we can dance all night with them again!

• Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 10/20/2018

Reggie Woods!!

Reggie Woods and the Soul Street Band did such an incredible job at my wedding at the Ravel Hotel in Long Island City. The guests were coming up to me all night asking who they were and where did I find them. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night - the next morning at our brunch everyone was still talking about how amazing the band was. I could not be happier that I went with them!!

Elissa Marx · Married on 10/20/2018

Unlike any other

The Frank Simmons Band... WOW! From coming onto the dance floor, having a very wide range of music and dance moves to beat, this band is truly unlike any other you have ever seen. This band really felt the vibe of the night and turned it into a dance party not to be believed. Still so sad that the night is over. Praying I get to experience them again. SO MUCH LOVE FOR THE FRANK SIMMONS BAND- THANK YOU FOR THE BEST NIGHT OF OUR LIVES!

Matthew O'Neill · Married on 10/07/2018

HIGHLY recommend Brooklyn Sound!

We could not be more thrilled with the entire Brooklyn Sound team and their performance at our wedding. Jonny and the band were simply fantastic! From start to finish, they played with tremendous energy and enthusiasm, read the crowd perfectly, and creatively selected the most fitting songs. They were a pleasure to work with in the weeks leading up to the wedding, exceptionally well prepared day-of, and perfectly executed our vision for the night. Ultimately, you can trust this band to deliver a supremely high-quality and entertaining experience that all of your guests will love.

Marie · Married on 10/06/2018

I wish I could give the Joel Young Band a 10 out of 5. They were unbelievable. Music makes a party and they sure as hell made ours. Every song was better than the next and the dance floor was packed the ENTIRE night. Their energy is contagious! Even my 95 year old aunt was up dancing because of them! I cannot thank them enough for making our wedding a homerun. Every guest that came up to us at the end of the night was raving about the band and I am still getting messages about how awesome they were. Do yourself a favor and hire them NOW.

Allision · Married on 10/06/2018

Outstanding!

The Jeff Lubin band was absolutely outstanding. I cannot recommend them enough. The performance they put on for wedding was without a doubt the highlight of the entire evening - our guests cannot stop raving about the time they had and how unbelievable our music was. Jeff and team are highly professional, engaged, and absolute rock stars. Hiring them for our wedding was the best choice we could have possibly made.

Jeffrey · Married on 09/29/2018

Dane Wright - Awesome!

Dane.Wright.Band. Just hire them. Now. Dane and his band played our wedding at the end of September and to say they absolutely crushed it would be an understatement. I was fortunate enough to hear them at a friend's wedding a few years before ours and they still blew away my expectations. So many of our friends and family have told us that they were the best band they'd ever heard that we have lost count. Hank Lane as a company is top notch but if you're looking for guidance on a specific band, Dane and his band are off the charts. They can play anything (and play it really well) and were so friendly and easy to work with. Our only regret is that we don't know when or if we'll see them play again!

Tiana · Married on 09/28/2018

This is the one decision you NEED to make for your wedding. Book Marcus Reid! There is no wedding like a Marcus wedding! His energy is on a different level and their range of songs is unreal. Everything from Elvis to drake and Cardi B to Dean Martin to Whitney to the Spice Girls to Avicii. I could go on forever about Marcus. He quite honestly saved our wedding. We had invited 260 guests, but when only 168 showed, I was very nervous about an empty dance floor. However when a band rocks like Marcus, I should have known not to worry. We danced all night and guests are still coming up to be me saying not only that Marcus is the best wedding band they’ve seen, but that they want his information to book him for their own wedding. Do not hesitate, book Marcus!

Sam · Married on 09/22/2018

We had the Marcus Reid Band at our wedding this past weekend. There are no words to describe how amazing the entire band was. From the start their energy was infectious. Everyone at the wedding danced the entire night and every single one of our guests that we spoke to after the wedding said that the band was the best they had ever seen. We agree! Marcus was so easy to work with and we didn't have to worry about a thing. If you want a killer party on your wedding night book Marcus and his band!

Margaret · Married on 09/22/2018

Dane Wright, our bandleader, performed tirelessly, seamlessly and professionally at our daughter, Samantha's wedding to her groom, Hamilton. Dane is so charismatic, professional and fun. He really understood completely the vibe we imagined and he delivered. His very handpicked band performed creatively, nonstop and seamlessly. People who typically sit, did not. Oh, what a night ! ! The bride, groom, and we, recommend Dane and his band, unconditionally. Magical and the best of the best. Thanks to all of you XX

Ali Bock · Married on 09/22/2018

Brooklyn Sound

When I went to Hank Lane to book a band for my wedding, Brooklyn Sound was highly recommended! After meeting with the band leader, Jonny Hirsch, I knew I was going to be in good hands. He was so easy to talk to and totally understood the vibe of music that we wanted for our wedding! He listened to everything my husband and I wanted, learned some specific songs that we requested, and totally delivered! Jonny and the other members of the band were out on the dance floor, engaging with our guests, ensuring that everyone was having the time of their lives! Our wedding was truly the best night of our lives and I really do owe it all to Brooklyn Sound. Our friends and family did not get off the dance floor for one minute, and they are still raving to us about how amazing they are! When the night ended, everyone was chanting "ONE MORE SONG!" TRUST ME - book them! They will make your night as unforgettable as mine was! Thank you Jonny!

Arlene · Married on 09/08/2018

Fantastic! We first met with Russ Bennett in his NYC office, and he showed us a video of his band. My fiance and I signed the contract with him on the first day we met him. Then, his office eventually sent us lists of songs for intro, parents' dances, cake cutting, and songs by genre, also. Quite organized. We made sure to send him a do-NOT-play list, as well. Their website was fairly easy to use also. Russ was accommodating with all our last minute preferences/requests through phone and e-mail. He was great to work with. We had a FUN, energetic, and memorable wedding reception. Guests complimented us on our live band. We highly recommend Russ Bennett/Hank Lane Music and Productions!

Joe Nixon · Married on 09/08/2018

Incredible

BOOK THE JENNA WYNNE BAND! Let me start by saying that the music was by far our number one priority of wedding planning, and the Jenna Wynne Band was better than we could have ever dreamed. They were incredibly energetic & fun, they interacted with the crowd all night long, and all of the musicians & vocalists were so talented. From the day we first met Jenna at Hank Lane, she was so easy to work with and thoughtful in her suggestions. Jenna gave great advice on the band pieces based on the type of music we were going for, and even helped us pick out a first dance song. The band was able to accommodate any special requests, and went out of their way to give us a personalized and unique experience. All of our guests were completely blown away by the band, and so many people have told us it was the best wedding band they had ever experienced – and that’s truly what it was, an experience. Jenna and her team made our special day so memorable, and we are so grateful to have had the privilege to share our special day with the Jenna Wynne Band. Thank you all so much, you are amazing!

Molly · Married on 09/01/2018

We were lucky enough to book the Marcus Reid Band for our 9/1/18 wedding. Having a high energy amazing band was our top priority and Marcus far exceeded our already high expectations. The dance floor was packed and he played the perfect combination of songs to cater towards everyone and keep everyone on their feet the whole night! His band was amazing and we are beyond thrilled that we were able to have him at our wedding! He made the night and multiple people came up to us to rave about them!!

Laura · Married on 09/01/2018

The Jenna Wynne band played at our wedding reception this September 2018. From our first meeting, Jenna was great to work with and she “got” our music tastes. She was professional and made us feel very comfortable. At our wedding reception, the band looked and sounded incredible! Jenna did a great job of reading the crowd and choosing the right songs at the right time. Everyone in the band sounded awesome and their energy was contagious. They did an amazing job of getting people on the dance floor. This was so important to us and the Jenna Wynne band delivered. We had some people who “don’t dance” get blisters from dancing so much! We keep on getting people telling us that they were the best band they’ve ever seen and we agree. We’re so glad we were able to work with Jenna!

Teresa · Married on 08/19/2018

We hired artie stuart band with Hank Lane and we are so glad that we did! Hank Lane had come recommended through our wedding venue and it was pretty easy to narrow down to a specific band when we met with Spencer in Manhattan. We chose a 7 piece band and they were perfect. We had a phone consultation with Artie, the bands leader, prior to the wedding and he understood exactly what we were looking for putting us at ease in our planning process. What our band delivered was even better than we could have hoped! Everyone was dancing from the moment the reception started to the end. To our surprise and great pleasure, they played throughout the night without a break which helped keep the celebration going. I would recommend going through Hank Lane to find your band!

Miles · Married on 08/18/2018

We booked Reggie Woods and the Soul Street Band through Hank Lane, and they were absolutely phenomenal. We've been to so many weddings over the past few years and knew that the band makes or breaks the party. We wanted a band that could perform a wide range of music, from classic rock to Motown to hip hop to nineties hits to top 40, and Reggie and the band delivered. Our guests were up and dancing for the entire night. Prior to the wedding we met with Reggie and Lynette to go over the music game plan in detail, and they executed the plan we discussed with them perfectly. We've received numerous compliments from our guests including several who have told us they were the best wedding band they have ever heard. Needless to say, we highly recommend Reggie Woods and Hank Lane to anyone looking for a band that can cover all genres and will have guests dancing all night long.

Kristina · Married on 08/11/2018

the Jeff Lubin band was phenomenal. Jeff took so much time on the phone prior to the wedding giving us song ideas and asking what we like. The band members were professional and fantastic at working the crowd. The dance floor was packed the whole night and people are still telling me how wonderful the band was. There was such a variety of music, which we asked for. It’s really impressive to see the extent of the band’s skills. Jeff did everything we talked about and more. Words can’t express how truly happy we were with our selection. I only wish I could plan another party to hire them again!!

Claudia · Married on 08/04/2018

The band is most essential part of wedding and Marcus Reid band will 100% ensure your guests are on the dance floor! Energy level is highest of the high! Marcus gets everyone in the mood to dance! Playlist amazing! we had seen Marcus at a friend's wedding two years ago and were so lucky that he was available for our daughter's wedding on Aug 4 at Sleepy Hollow Country Club. Everyone was wowed and amazed at his performance! there was not one dull moment and during dinner he played acoustic guitar and his version of Thunder Road was a big hit... the after party was also fabulous! somehow he changed the vibe but still kept it dynamic and awesome. so don't hesitate to check out Marcus Reid. Hank Lane is a pleasure to work with! and the ceremony/cocktail music provided by them was also amazing!

vanessa · Married on 07/28/2018

We booked the Billy Stone Band through Hank Lane Music for our late July wedding, and they were absolute show-stoppers! Prior to the wedding, we found the company extremely professional and easy to work with. It's clear that Hank Lane has been an industry leader for many years. They made the process easy, and allowed us to share our musical tastes in advance so the day of would just be a smooth party. At the wedding, the band sounded great, broke out amazing dance moves, and our guests just raved about the entertainment! And Billy himself was awesome too - he went out of his way to check in with us throughout the night to make sure we were on the same page. Highly recommend !!

Hank Lane Music 1