Hank Lane Music Reviews

Hank Lane Music 5
Hank Lane Music 6
Hank Lane Music 7

Lauren · Getting married on 06/22/2019

My fiancé and I recently had our engagement party on June 9 and we hired a Hank Lane band for our music for the night. The band was absolutely amazing! They created such a great energy in the room that everybody was up and dancing all night! I love how the band interacts with the guests and gets everybody up. The staff at the office was so sweet and kept in contact with me throughout the whole process to make sure that every detail and music selection was to our liking. Hank Lane made our night and a party to remember. I am still getting rave reviews from our guests about how amazing the lead singer Melodie Ray was and the entire band. We will definitely be going back to them when we plan our wedding !

Sent on 06/11/2018

Hank Lane Music's reply:

Thank you Lauren for the fab review of Melodie Ray's band...and for sharing some photos, too!
    -Hank Lane Music

Julia · Married on 12/31/2018

Marcus Reid Band

The Marcus Reid Band gave an absolutely amazing performance at our New Year's Eve wedding. They completely crushed it. So many of our guests were raving about how fabulous they were. They read the crowd perfectly and kept people dancing all night long-- it was a total blast. We couldn't be happier!

Dani · Married on 12/31/2018

Billy Stone Band!

We used Hank Lane & Billy Stone Band for our NYE wedding - and our guests (and us) cannot stop talking about how amazing the band was! From the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, Billy Stone Band was perfect. Morgan made the process leading up to the wedding a seamless one. She guided us in the right direction, gave recommendations and suggestions when we were unsure and made us feel at ease when planning the music, which was the most important part of our wedding for us! Billy Stone Band played all our must haves and a variety of music for the entire crowd throughout the night. They chose the perfect set list for our wedding and even performed a few dance numbers that got the crowd to join! They engaged with my groom and I throughout the night - dancing with us, surrounding our family and friends around us, and felt like we were at a concert at our own wedding! We could not thank Hank Lane and Billy Stone Band enough - they made our night incredible - and we are so happy we chose them! They absolutely exceeded all our expectations!!

• Roberta

Roberta · Married on 12/02/2018

Frank Simmons Band All The Way!

We specifically hired the Frank Simmons Band for my daughter's wedding on December 2, 2018 and our guests were blown away by the talent of this band! The dance floor was constantly crowded with dancers and band members even mixed with the guests on the dance floor, as they played the saxophone, electric guitar and singers as well. People are still talking about how truly amazing the music was all night long! If you want a band that will bring down the house - this is your band!!!

Joshua Case · Married on 12/02/2018

I just want to thank all of her musicians for making our wedding one to remember. Clara Jordan and her entire band were extremely professional and friendly the entire time and were extremely talented. There wasn't a single song that wasn't perfect; The Horah and their setlist kept the floor alive all night and their selections during our meals were perfect. I even got to talk to their saxophone player about his setup and we were able to perform Africa flawlessly with minimal rehearsal time. I can not recommend the Clara Jordan Band or Hank Lane enough!

Cindy · Married on 11/30/2018

Marcus reid band - a must have for your wedding

MARCUS REID BAND is honestly the BEST band ever!!! Our wedding was a few days day ago and our guests are still talking about them! Marcus was so amazing to work with. He promised the best “concert” of our life. He did not disappoint!! If you closed your eyes, you really thought it was your favorite artist singing. Any song, they can do it! I cannot say enough great things about them. Run to book them!!!! Seriousy, run!Read Less

• Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 11/24/2018

They made the party!

We went through Hank Lane and had the Russ Bennet Band as the music and entertainment for our wedding reception at the Moorestown Community House. Everything from the first meeting, to picking out songs to keeping my friends and family on the dance floor all night long... was perfect. The singers would come out into the crowd and dance with our family! They played everything from 50s to current! They were so talented and really had something to offer everyone at our reception from the youngest to oldest. Everyone thought they did an amazing job. I really cannot image our special day without this incredible band. Having live music at our wedding was something that was really important to me and they exceeded all of my expectations.

Hank Lane Music 8
    Hank Lane Music 9
    Hank Lane Music 10

Erin · Married on 11/10/2018

Excellent, energetic band

I used Brooklyn Sound for my wedding this past weekend and they were absolutely fabulous. From start to finish, the band was high energy and played a perfect variety of music which impressed all of my guests. Everyone was complimenting me on the music and the talent of the band members. Perhaps even more importantly, the band had clearly listened to my preferences and executed my vision for the tone of the wedding. I could not have been happier!

• Mitch

Mitch G. · Married on 11/10/2018

Loved the Russell Bennett Band

We booked the Russell Bennett Band for our wedding and could not have been happier. We set up a meeting with Hank Lane and by chance our meeting was with Russ. We knew we liked him right away and signed a contract that night.

They were great. We had a couple conversations beforehand about what genres of music we like, what songs were must-plays and what songs were don’t-plays.

Russ worked with us to pick the right instruments for our ceremony and for the cocktail hour. We wanted a pretty obscure song for our recessional, sent him a YouTube link, and they learned it for us.

We got so many compliments on how much fun the party was and what a great job they did. It was high-energy, with lots of dancing, exactly the vibe we were going for. Highly recommend!

• Kerry

Kerry · Married on 11/09/2018

Dane wright band

My husband and I saw this band at a close friend’s wedding about 3-4 years ago, well before we were even engaged. Fast forward to our turn to wedding plan, and we booked them. They are BY FAR the best wedding band I have ever heard, and I am so grateful we got them. Dane was amazing to work with, and he truly took our music interests to heart. We wanted 90s alternative and hip hop mixed with some recent hits, and some oldies. DWB did NOT disappoint. Since our wedding, we have had friends and family come forward telling us they had an amazing time, and that the band was by far the best they have ever heard. They are truly an elite band in my eyes. I wish I could plan another event just to have them there. Highly recommend this band!!

Laurie Ann Weinstein · Married on 11/03/2018

Beyond incredible!

Luxe played at my son’s wedding this weekend and they were BEYOND AMAZING! From the minute I saw their video I knew this was the band that would make the wedding one that everyone would be talking about. The dance floor was packed the entire evening. No one, including 88 year old Grandpa, sat down. Every singer and musician was extraordinary. Our friends and family can’t stop talking about the amazing time that they had, well beyond the obligatory compliments one would expect. When they closed out the evening with “Shout” (which was like nothing I ever heard before), no one was ready to leave the dance floor! If you hire Luxe, please invite me so I can experience it all over again!

Matt W. · Married on 11/03/2018

Hire Luxe!

Luxe played at my wedding this past weekend, and to say they exceeded expectations would be an understatement! Our entire wedding party of almost 300 people was up dancing the entire night. Frank, the band's leader, was amazing from the pre-wedding meeting all the way to the last song of the night! The entire party was chanting "ONE MORE SONG!" at the end! All of our family and friends cannot stop talking about them. You will not regret hiring Luxe to play at your wedding!!!

Stephanie Doniger · Married on 10/20/2018

Marcus Reid Band, in one word - WOW!

Now that we’ve had almost a week to soak it in, we cannot believe how amazing our wedding day was! Marcus and the band really helped to make our wedding day extra special!

We have gotten so many texts, calls etc from our friends and family raving about how amazing The band was. We keep rewatching the videos of us and our guests partying all night long!

The Marcus Reid Band made our wedding dreams come true and we can’t wait recommend them so we can dance all night with them again!

• Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 10/20/2018

Reggie Woods!!

Reggie Woods and the Soul Street Band did such an incredible job at my wedding at the Ravel Hotel in Long Island City. The guests were coming up to me all night asking who they were and where did I find them. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night - the next morning at our brunch everyone was still talking about how amazing the band was. I could not be happier that I went with them!!

Elissa Marx · Married on 10/20/2018

Unlike any other

The Frank Simmons Band... WOW! From coming onto the dance floor, having a very wide range of music and dance moves to beat, this band is truly unlike any other you have ever seen. This band really felt the vibe of the night and turned it into a dance party not to be believed. Still so sad that the night is over. Praying I get to experience them again. SO MUCH LOVE FOR THE FRANK SIMMONS BAND- THANK YOU FOR THE BEST NIGHT OF OUR LIVES!

Matthew O'Neill · Married on 10/07/2018

HIGHLY recommend Brooklyn Sound!

We could not be more thrilled with the entire Brooklyn Sound team and their performance at our wedding. Jonny and the band were simply fantastic! From start to finish, they played with tremendous energy and enthusiasm, read the crowd perfectly, and creatively selected the most fitting songs. They were a pleasure to work with in the weeks leading up to the wedding, exceptionally well prepared day-of, and perfectly executed our vision for the night. Ultimately, you can trust this band to deliver a supremely high-quality and entertaining experience that all of your guests will love.

Marie · Married on 10/06/2018

I wish I could give the Joel Young Band a 10 out of 5. They were unbelievable. Music makes a party and they sure as hell made ours. Every song was better than the next and the dance floor was packed the ENTIRE night. Their energy is contagious! Even my 95 year old aunt was up dancing because of them! I cannot thank them enough for making our wedding a homerun. Every guest that came up to us at the end of the night was raving about the band and I am still getting messages about how awesome they were. Do yourself a favor and hire them NOW.

Allision · Married on 10/06/2018

Outstanding!

The Jeff Lubin band was absolutely outstanding. I cannot recommend them enough. The performance they put on for wedding was without a doubt the highlight of the entire evening - our guests cannot stop raving about the time they had and how unbelievable our music was. Jeff and team are highly professional, engaged, and absolute rock stars. Hiring them for our wedding was the best choice we could have possibly made.

Jeffrey · Married on 09/29/2018

Dane Wright - Awesome!

Dane.Wright.Band. Just hire them. Now. Dane and his band played our wedding at the end of September and to say they absolutely crushed it would be an understatement. I was fortunate enough to hear them at a friend's wedding a few years before ours and they still blew away my expectations. So many of our friends and family have told us that they were the best band they'd ever heard that we have lost count. Hank Lane as a company is top notch but if you're looking for guidance on a specific band, Dane and his band are off the charts. They can play anything (and play it really well) and were so friendly and easy to work with. Our only regret is that we don't know when or if we'll see them play again!

Tiana · Married on 09/28/2018

This is the one decision you NEED to make for your wedding. Book Marcus Reid! There is no wedding like a Marcus wedding! His energy is on a different level and their range of songs is unreal. Everything from Elvis to drake and Cardi B to Dean Martin to Whitney to the Spice Girls to Avicii. I could go on forever about Marcus. He quite honestly saved our wedding. We had invited 260 guests, but when only 168 showed, I was very nervous about an empty dance floor. However when a band rocks like Marcus, I should have known not to worry. We danced all night and guests are still coming up to be me saying not only that Marcus is the best wedding band they’ve seen, but that they want his information to book him for their own wedding. Do not hesitate, book Marcus!

Sam · Married on 09/22/2018

We had the Marcus Reid Band at our wedding this past weekend. There are no words to describe how amazing the entire band was. From the start their energy was infectious. Everyone at the wedding danced the entire night and every single one of our guests that we spoke to after the wedding said that the band was the best they had ever seen. We agree! Marcus was so easy to work with and we didn't have to worry about a thing. If you want a killer party on your wedding night book Marcus and his band!

Margaret · Married on 09/22/2018

Dane Wright, our bandleader, performed tirelessly, seamlessly and professionally at our daughter, Samantha's wedding to her groom, Hamilton. Dane is so charismatic, professional and fun. He really understood completely the vibe we imagined and he delivered. His very handpicked band performed creatively, nonstop and seamlessly. People who typically sit, did not. Oh, what a night ! ! The bride, groom, and we, recommend Dane and his band, unconditionally. Magical and the best of the best. Thanks to all of you XX

Ali Bock · Married on 09/22/2018

Brooklyn Sound

When I went to Hank Lane to book a band for my wedding, Brooklyn Sound was highly recommended! After meeting with the band leader, Jonny Hirsch, I knew I was going to be in good hands. He was so easy to talk to and totally understood the vibe of music that we wanted for our wedding! He listened to everything my husband and I wanted, learned some specific songs that we requested, and totally delivered! Jonny and the other members of the band were out on the dance floor, engaging with our guests, ensuring that everyone was having the time of their lives! Our wedding was truly the best night of our lives and I really do owe it all to Brooklyn Sound. Our friends and family did not get off the dance floor for one minute, and they are still raving to us about how amazing they are! When the night ended, everyone was chanting "ONE MORE SONG!" TRUST ME - book them! They will make your night as unforgettable as mine was! Thank you Jonny!

Arlene · Married on 09/08/2018

Fantastic! We first met with Russ Bennett in his NYC office, and he showed us a video of his band. My fiance and I signed the contract with him on the first day we met him. Then, his office eventually sent us lists of songs for intro, parents' dances, cake cutting, and songs by genre, also. Quite organized. We made sure to send him a do-NOT-play list, as well. Their website was fairly easy to use also. Russ was accommodating with all our last minute preferences/requests through phone and e-mail. He was great to work with. We had a FUN, energetic, and memorable wedding reception. Guests complimented us on our live band. We highly recommend Russ Bennett/Hank Lane Music and Productions!