Hand Heart and Crown Weddings Reviews

53 Reviews for Hand Heart and Crown Weddings

• Jo Ciliberto

Jo Ciliberto · Married on 08/08/2018

Outstanding!!!

Couldn't have asked for a smoother ceremony.. Christel and her husband were amazing. Had more pictures done at home after there ceremony and they were in the mix with our family and friendshelping food and cake get served.
    Great people. Fantastic services.....couldn't have hoped for anything more

Sent on 10/28/2018

Natasha · Married on 07/22/2018

My husband and I were married in July 2018. We first met Austin in December 2018 after going through a tragic event, the passing of my mom from cancer a month prior. At the time, I wasn't sure I was ready to continue wedding planning knowing my mom wasn't going to be there. We already had an appointment scheduled to meet with Austin so my husband suggested we move forward knowing that's what my mom would've wanted. After meeting Austin, his positive and humble personality made us feel comfortable and for the first time since my mom's passing I felt excited about the wedding. Austin took our engagement photos and went out of his way to meet us at the venue prior to our wedding to look at picture locations. He has great ideas, suggestions, advice, was always on time and had quick responses to emails and texts. 3 weeks before the wedding our wedding planner announced she got a new job and another lady was taking her place. My husband and I were sad because she was awesome unlike her replacement who wasn't as nice or helpful. On our wedding day the planner was hardly around and towards the end nowhere to be found. Austin organically took over what should have been her duties, making our day even more special. Our guest loved him and he definitely made a lasting impression. He felt more like family than just a photographer. Austin Stuart went above and beyond our expectations. The photos are gorgeous and will forever be a reminder of an amazing day. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Haley Kay · Married on 05/19/2018

Of all the decisions we made for my daughter's wedding, choosing Christel and Austin was just about the best. One of the most important things to us was that the ceremony be very personalized and non-generic, and also that we work with people who were not pretentious and had a sense of humor but were also organized and professional and thorough. Christel worked with the couple to create a ceremony that was unique just to them; she was open to whatever they wanted, but also available to guide them through the process and offer as much or as little help as they needed. As for Austin, I don't know what we would've done without him. At first, I was on the fence about getting a day-of coordinator; I am hyper-organized and just wasn't sure it was a necessary expense. IT WAS DEFINITELY A NECESSARY EXPENSE. Planning a wedding is like raising kids -- sometimes you can do everything right, but things never go 100 percent like you think they will. We are low-key people, and we didn't have a bottomless budget to drop on a wedding. But we'd take our wedding over the royal one that happened on the same day, and that's in no small part thanks to Hand Heart and Crown. Love these guys!!!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Keith · Married on 05/19/2018

We are beyond satisfied with the service and the ability of this fantastic couple for providing an elopement wedding for my huzband and I. We wee very nervous about doing our vows in public view however Christel and Austin were (and are) like best friends helping couples in love. We felt as if we were the only ones at this amazing outside venue. The Texas state capital! Christel put so much heart into her readings of vows that we were both in tears. Think even Christel had a tear. Austin is amazing at photography and what a heart he has too. This couple named their business very appropriately! We can't imagine having any other officiating team to help you with your wedding day!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Ken · Married on 05/10/2018

Austin and the team were awesome! Austin was very thoughtful about constructing our ceremony and gave us lots of options and attention. He really led us through the process and helped make it a very special day!

Sent on 05/28/2018

JODY · Married on 04/27/2018

Austin and Christel have a really great thing going, here. They are above all, consummate professionals, but also a blast to work with. They were responsive and detail oriented, while also being adorable, hilarious, and just plain fun. They are SO knowledgeable and helpful, I don't know what we would have done without their help. I would recommend their services to anyone, including our closest friends and family. As easy and fun as they are to work with, they stay on track and impeccably perform their duties. We can't thank them enough for making our day absolutely perfect!!!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Lacey · Married on 03/11/2018

Christel and Austin was absolutely amazing!! We came to her not knowing what or where to do anything and she helped us every step of the way! Coming to her last minute she helped us From our vows down to the location and it all turned out great! We couldn’t have chose anyone better. We was a nervous wreck and they was so kind and friendly they put ya at ease as soon as we showed us and made everything go smoothly!! Thank y’all sooo sooo much and once we decide to do a more formal wedding with guests we sure hope y’all will be available to help us again then!!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Hand Heart and Crown Weddings's reply:

Congratulations, Lovebirds!!!!

Megan · Married on 03/03/2018

Absolutely love this duo. Christel was an amazing officiant and Austin is just the best on the camera.

Sent on 03/24/2018

Kat · Married on 01/04/2018

5 stars for the obvious answer here! They are amazing people with TALENTED work going on. You'll definitely want to pick them every time you need the job done-- whether for you or your friends, and more! Keep going back where possible!!!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Cinthia · Married on 10/13/2017

Austin took our engagement photos and we in love with them! He made us feel very comfortable and was more than willing to hear any ideas we had. We could not say enough great things about Austin! We are already excited to see our wedding photos after the big day!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2017

From the start, Christel and Austin made huge part of our wedding planning extremely easy. They helped us pick out a venue and plan the ceremony, and were in constant contact with us all the way up until our wedding day. The day of the wedding, they arrived early to scout out the perfect location for the ceremony. Since we eloped and only had immediate family there, we didn't really have a plan to get things started. But Christel played the role of both officiant and coordinator. She orchestrated the whole event so that everything ran smoothly. Austin made the photoshoot comfortable and easy. We did not have any photo ideas picked out but Austin provided us with all the poses and family photo combinations. He gave us lots of guidance along the way so that we all looked our best in the images. He is so positive and friendly and made the whole photo shoot experience very enjoyable. He sent the finalized images two weeks later and they were fantastic! It was so nice to be able to relive our special day through such beautiful photos. Austin and Christel are wonderful!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Cher · Married on 10/07/2017

We are so in love with our photos! Austin & Christel went above and beyond to get us the perfect engagement photos! We have also hired Hand Heart and Crown Weddings for our wedding, we are so thrilled and excited!

ALSO, they do GAY weddings! Yay!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Corey · event on: 08/16/2017

Christel and Austin were the best! They helped my wife of 30 years and I renew our vows and the day turned out far better than our wedding. THANK YOU FOR MAKING OUR DAY SPECIAL!!!
    You guys were so much fun....it was an amazing day!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Lynne · Married on 08/11/2017

We highly recommend Christel if you are looking for an officiant for your wedding. She not only kept everyone on track and organized but she made the process fun. Getting a bunch of adults together for a wedding and rehearsal is not an easy task but she made everyone focus and helped us get through all of it in a timely manner. Our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the passages that Christel read, they were different and unique, and how entertaining she was. She interjects humor which I think is very important to keep everyone's attention. If you are looking for an officiant, I promise you will not regret hiring Christel.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Barry · Married on 04/30/2017

Very professional, and personable husband and wife team. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Amanda · Married on 02/26/2017

Austin did an excellent job. Made us feel very relaxed on our special day. Highly recommend.

Sent on 03/21/2017

Scott · Married on 12/16/2016

This was a great experience for us. From booking it to having our ceremony officiated, it was wonderful. Our officiant, Austin, was so friendly and gracious, and he made us feel so special about our day. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Lyndsey · Married on 11/26/2016

Austin was such a wonderful addition to our ceremony. I was a little worried about having a complete stranger perform our vows, but after 5 minutes he felt like an old friend. He was genuine and made us feel like he was excited to be a part of our day. He was on time and very professional. I couldn't have asked for anyone better.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Erica · Married on 10/31/2016

I hired Christel & Austin to both officiate and do the photography. I was very pleased with both services! The pictures were amazing, and Austin made me feel very at ease during the whole process. We were able to get some really great shots with a variety of lighting. Christel did a great job despite not feeling well that day. I did not even know until after the fact. They are professionals and will do whatever it takes to make the day perfect. Thanks for making our day so special. We would recommed Hand Heart and Crown to anyone!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Charlene · Married on 10/22/2016

The artistry that Austin and Christel have is not only apparent in the creation of a perfect ceremony but the photography as well. Christel, the officiant, took the time to get to know us so she could incorporate " us" into the ceremony. I was blown away! I really just wanted someone to marry us, and she felt like a great friend on our wedding day. Austin was the busiest man on the planet on our wedding day. He had to have taken 10,000 photos that day! The wedding photos were much more than I ever expected as we had a very non-traditional ceremony. I HIGHLY recommend Hand Heart and Crown to ANYone who wants a friendly, personable, creative set of professionals.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Tom · Married on 10/04/2016

Austin and Christel were consummate professionals. The fact their services cost one tenth of comparable vendors completely blows my mind. The photos were high quality and Christel was great at coordinating our friends and family. They made our day extra special and I can't recommend them enough.

Sent on 10/29/2016
  • Brandy

Brandy Stanbery · Married on 09/17/2016

Absolute dream of an experience!

It was evident from the beginning Hand Heart and Crown Weddings was the perfect fit for our special day! They greeted our unconventional request for a service on 6th street with enthusiasm, and included so much of what we love about the area into our experience. We are celebrating our 3rd anniversary this year and have followed Cristel and Austin on their journey to bring hearts together. I have never met two people who are so passionate about their profession and the couples they serve. Their services do not stop at the end of the "alter". After losing our beloved photos of our wedding day, Hand Heart and Crown so generously provided us with freshly edited proofs, bringing me to tears all over again!! We will forever be grateful to them and their mission to spread loyalty, friendship and love!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Jessica · Married on 06/05/2016

These guys made our day so easy! I'd marry my husband a million times over again and eveytime I would use Hand Heart and Crown Weddings to capture our memories.

Sent on 09/01/2016

Hand Heart and Crown Weddings's reply:

Your wedding was our first! You and Reggie will always have a special place in our hearts!
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 10/20/2018

Austin was great and really made our day special! Very knowledgeable about the venue and could tell he was very experienced. If you want you day to run smoothly, Hand Heart and Crown will make it!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Melissa · Married on 01/05/2018

Austin did a great job stepping in taking photos of our wedding when our previous photographer quit 3 weeks before. He has excellent communication and is extremely accommodating to your wants and needs. If you need ideas he is happy to give them.

Sent on 02/02/2018